Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,576 members, 7,861,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! (8998 Views)

Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors / Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse / Nigeria Suffering From Collapse Of Libya And Mali, Says Ita Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 6:04am On Jan 22
You make me laugh a lot. Go and study military tactics. Victor Banjo refusal to relay battle Plan signal was an Order from British Intelligence unit, designed to give Gowon apt time for evacuation, least they're captured and also for a full armament! The werey whether knowingly or unknowingly fell into the trap and delayed for days before asking just one unit to fall into battle. After that he ordered a withdrawal! No mobile phone then or social media connectivity then, if not na one Order from Military High Command, a new officer would have taken over. He deliberately kept his Superiors in the dark and pretended it was just a normal withdrawal.....no be today gbajue spirit dey una!

Trap ke? So from Iganke to Ore.... through Auchi, Uromi and environs, una fit set trap kwo? Tor....we dey see how the trap una set for Ilorin dey catch bush meat!

Off course the ever trusting Igbos then ain't as doubting as we the Gen Z Igbos. Ojukwu refused to believe the werey is capable of what Awo did; treachery. Their ever hot head made them think good is always good, but we the Gen Z Igbos now know it's sometimes good to stay wicked, and allow the good to be good after the bigots have passed through proper de-radicalization!

Ragtag army? Even two years later, the ragtag army wiped out 4000 -5900 soldiers of the Nigerian 2nd division with no single lost on it own! An entire Army Division! I know you prefer the white hair cultist gbajue stories to what Wikipedia wrote ni!
That's what you called ragtag army! Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this people sey? In sane society, MM was supposed to commit sucide for losing an entire Division plus over 500 tons of ammo to unit of soldiers who are not even up to a battalion!! But y'all are blacks from that side who have no single honor or sense of responsibility! And he was rewarded with head of state before Dimka called his bluff and plug hot lead on his body!

Stop reading the gbajue stories from that white haired cultist.... Gowon has already evacuated to Kaduna, Awo was incommunicado..fear fear man hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. It was even TY Danjuma that rallied the federal troops when British govt sent four plane loads of military hardwares... remnants of what they used in WW2.

Wow....my dad fought while yours was in hiding eating amala, marrying three or more wives...we can see the results till date. While his son's are busy fighting for a better society, your dad's offsprings are busy shouting Ebi pa won..... After voting a drug dealer. While my ancestors built on their strength, yours depended on the Brits to help them. My uncle's were designing scientific processes for the war efforts while yours was doing what again? cheesy grin. This is just the reason why y'all not fit to be part of a Federation where the Biafrans are too!

My fathers produced unguided rocket systems while yours were busy tearing their faces with marks, marrying too many wives and doing juju, so don't fvcking call it ogbunigwe....call it what it is you fvcking piece of disposable maggot! That was supposed to be OGB-1 which by now Development would have upgraded it to the likes of what the Iranian Shahed is doing in Ukraine.

By now, anytime you fvcking head slammers kill any Christian in your Oduduwanistan or Arewanistan l, I know y'all won't be mad to try killing an Igbo or a Jew, na to just send 10 OGB-3 rockets to knock out the terrorists just like the Jews are doing in Middle East....but who can ruin a beautiful Plan if not a fvcking yulloba?

Even the fulanis are not dumb enough to wreck a seemingly victorious episode of a beautiful future.... only those offsprings from a fallen demon can! Dem swear for una? If they're not busy voting crooks, fraudsters certificate forgers riggers drug dealers, they're busy wreaking a beautiful Plan!

predictor1:
Isolate Lagos indeed, Olodo.
Even Banjo knew he was walking into a trap in Ibadan. You know he was a Yoruba, not a foolish headstrong iboman like ojujwu. How do you isolate Lagos with a ragtag army?

Surprise attack? grin grin 400 fvcking kms away!!!!
With all those noisy ogbunigwe armament, even when the Nigerian 2nd Mechanized Division was waiting for you at Ibadan. The same Ibadan division that beat the ragtag Biafran army back to the Niger river!! Are you stupid or completely mad?
Stop listening to your dad's account of the war. Study.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 6:23am On Jan 22
Fools.....I know you will accuse me of insulting and abusing you first, when it was you maggots that started the insulting and abusing first! Have you countered anything I posted with verified facts, names, times, etc?

My dad? Come to think of it, your dad should be ashamed of you, well that's if he has shame, because I know say shameless fathers always beget shameless sons. Goat no dey born 🐑 sheep.

Victor Banjo is a make up story. Ore na make up story. Abagana na make up story..... We Sabi una.... I dey happy lots of other tribes don dey Sabi una too!

I be Gen Z Igbo... confirmed omoyeebo, my mouth no good. Even for my varsity days, Dem know me Wella. I no dey insult people, but if you make the mistake of poking me with an insult you go regret the day Dem born you!

My mouth and my head naim I dey take chop....na my grace be that. So be guided ni!

Go back and read your so called challenge and ask your self if you are normal?

aswani:

This one can't be blamed on his dad, this dude went to sleep, woke up and decided he was going to make up stories on Nairaland.

Anyone that dared to challenge his twisting of facts and logic will get insulted and abused.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by aswani(m): 7:30am On Jan 22
Bigkoko:

Victor Banjo is a make up story. Ore na make up story. Abagana na make up story..... We Sabi una.... I dey happy lots of other tribes don dey Sabi una too!

I be Gen Z Igbo...

At the bolded, other Nigerian tribes are now very aware that some members, not all, of one particular group are sore losers.

They advocate for seperation one minute, stand behind their fellow group person in elections the next. Claim their man won elections without proof. Abuse and insult foreign people's and organisations who dare not to join their campaign of calumny against election winners and finally go back to threaten separation.

At various times, celebrating on social media over natural disasters occurring to other groups based on election voting patterns not forgetting constant abuse and insult of others groups in the country that don't share their myopic hatred or view of things.

Thankfully it is only a few people from that group that display such attributes, sadly they are the noisiest.

One other thing, I was not the one that said anything denigatory about your dad, I actually responded to a poster and absolved your dad of anything you posted.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 7:50am On Jan 22
Ohhh it's now elections matter? Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought the post was all about Victor Banjo and Ifeanjuna and the Truth of facts! No longer the bravery of yulloba warriors repelling the cowardic invaders? I swear you no normal!

So you agreed you or one of you tried to poke or insult my dad whose fore fathers fought the Colonia powers with Rickety weapons while yours were busy signing away our sovereignty in 1914..... I swear una head no correct! Una supposed ask una fathers wetin them see wey attract them to sell off Nigeria sovereignty to imperialists? If only na una dey suffer this cesspool, I for no reason am.

A person who believe the Nigerian army had a chance against the Biafran army one on one without overwhelming support from two world powers, will believe anything, so I will join concentrate on dropping more facts while you convulse in your frustrations. No be me say make Nigerian Deep State foist Asiwaju on una. No me say make Asiwaju dey clueless incompetent pass the record holder, Buhari. No be me say make your hope for dead & lifeless country dey strong. No be me say make the stipends you dey collect no get value. Deal with the actions of your decisions!
We tried our best to bring in a better option for y'all, but since una think say una chain of suffering na ornament of beauty, na to leave the country for una to enjoy.....this one no supposed cause kwo? So wetin dey cause your depression?

Let you remind you what that white haired cultist, a most useless harbinger of deaths to Nigerian youth said about the first lady of Nigeria.....a supposed Nobel Laureate, the fool threw caution to the wind and called her, a shepopptamus.....I asked you can a normal human being say this about the wife of another person, the president for that matter.
As a married man, I learned through Advise from my dad to stay away from the wife of another person, but I know una no get shame at!

Do I need to remind you what the drug dealer president said, or what that one that drinks tea with sango said?

Una go insult people first, because then Lagos IbGaza Media houses was the only means of circulating News, and feel cool, but when people start Dey 🔥🔥 in hundreds una go begin dey vex.....

Imagine the white hair cultist dey vex people dey insult am, when infact he has insulted presidents, insulted his wife... because people dey calm. But when he reach to insult the emir of Ilorin, the coward chuck in. Na Ilorin small boys for slap and pluck off those useless white hair from his cultist gbajue 💀 skull, that's if those skull Miners no collect am first.

aswani:

At the bolded, other Nigerian tribes are now very aware that some members, not all, of one particular group are sore losers.

They advocate for seperation one minute, stand behind their fellow group person in elections the next. Claim their man won elections without proof. Abuse and insult foreign people's and organisations who dare not to join their campaign of calumny against election winners and finally go back to threaten separation.

At various times, celebrating on social media over natural disasters occurring to other groups based on election voting patterns not forgetting constant abuse and insult of others groups in the country that don't share their myopic hatred or view of things.

Thankfully it is only a few people from that group that display such attributes, sadly they are the noisiest.

One other thing, I was not the one that said anything denigatory about your dad, I actually responded to a poster and absolved your dad of anything you posted.

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 7:58am On Jan 22
Aswani go and reflect on this great law of Karma!

It's the law that guides the universe G-d has beautifully made for us! It applies to all, it's same for all.

The likes of the white hair cultist, will not escape the insults he dished out, it will amount to cheating Karma, and to the best of my knowledge, no one can!

Next time, think we'll before you insult or make a decision based on ethnic or religious affiliations!

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by aswani(m): 8:30am On Jan 22
Bigkoko:
Ohhh it's now elections matter? Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I.......

The Peter Obi loss clearly has affected you badly, you have my utmost sympathy.

This too will pass.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by aswani(m): 8:40am On Jan 22
Bigkoko:

Next time, think we'll before you insult or make a decision based on ethnic or religious affiliations!

I like this advice and I hope Obidients will be smart enough to follow it. I doubt they will though.

Just to make it clear, I have no issues with being insulted by Obidients. If anything, it is a badge of honour sef.

I am not sure what decision you think I made on ethic or religious affiliations but like I don tok bifor, nutin do you, you go dey Ok.

I didn't mean to make this point but I might as well. Based on your posts in this thread, the almighty Biafra was effectively rendered impotent by one solitary Yoruba man (i.e Victor Banjo RIP), what exactly does that say about the Republic of Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 9:38am On Jan 22
Let's divert a bit and focus on the gbajue Nobel laureate....see here, that hooliganism runs deep in his gbajue spirit.....he is him trying to effect a civilian coup! This is the one y'all listen to and compare to the great Chinua Achebe, right? The white haired cultist is no different from Portable, MC Oluomo, Ade Bendel them. Igboho Sunday get more honor than this harbinger of death to Nigerian youths foolish enough to belong to his satanic enterprise!

Any wonder why he's the least respected Nobel Laureate amongst all? The whites Sabi am Wella!

We go dey drop receipt for una so people go understand who una really be!

This is history. Not the ones cultists, womanizers and drunks write for y'all.

aswani:

I like this advice and I hope Obidients will be smart enough to follow it. I doubt they will though.

Just to make it clear, I have no issues with being insulted by Obidients. If anything, it is a badge of honour sef.

I am not sure what decision you think I made on ethic or religious affiliations but like I don tok bifor, nutin do you, you go dey Ok.

I didn't mean to make this point but I might as well. Based on your posts in this thread, the almighty Biafra was effectively rendered impotent by one solitary Yoruba man (i.e Victor Banjo RIP), what exactly does that say about the Republic of Biafra?

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 10:00am On Jan 22
If I give you 7 Books of Moses to swear, can you swear HE Peter Obi lost the election without manipulation from the Nigerian Deep State?

This one no be Adeboye Bible, you go just drop dead sharp sharp.....just keep your mouth shut for wetin you no understand before you use your head carry wetin you no even benefit from!

aswani:

The Peter Obi loss clearly has affected you badly, you have my utmost sympathy.

This too will pass.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by aswani(m): 10:27am On Jan 22
Bigkoko:
If I give you 7 Books of Moses to swear, can you swear HE Peter Obi lost the election without manipulation from the Nigerian Deep State?

This one no be Adeboye Bible, you go just drop dead sharp sharp.....just keep your mouth shut for wetin you no understand before you use your head carry wetin you no even benefit from!

Peter Obi lost to Atiku who lost to President Tinubu, he didn't even debate that. That is why he went to court to disqualify President Tinubu. Chikena.

Go and carry your 7 books of Moses to Peter Obi and see if even he will swear that he won.

I will eventually benefit from President Tinubu's steps to turn the economy around, it will be painful to start with and I am okay with that pain.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 12:02pm On Jan 22
No let fear catch you ni......Ohhh I thought you were damn sure Asiwaju win squarely! No wonder that gbajue pastor working for Prof Yaks inec refused to swear by the same Bible he uses to wed people in his church. Una don finish Christianity with lies, treachery, fakes and all sorts of spiritual manipulation...I tell you Satan made a right choice empowering gbajue pastors from that region!

I'm damn sure HE Peter Obi win free & fair, but the Nigerian Deep State manipulated it to favor the drug dealer president....

Take a look at the pic I uploaded and hear what is been said of the crook!

No go find work or learn carpenter, dey wait for Asiwaju. I no wan hear Ebi pa won from ohhh! Asiwaju no promise una good economy. He only promised to continue from where Buhari stopped. So no spiritual implications for him!

After hunger finish una, next time una go learn how to reach precedence like the Igbos and make informed decisions with it!

aswani:

Peter Obi lost to Atiku who lost to President Tinubu, he didn't even debate that. That is why he went to court to disqualify President Tinubu. Chikena.

Go and carry your 7 books of Moses to Peter Obi and see if even he will swear that he won.

I will eventually benefit from President Tinubu's steps to turn the economy around, it will be painful to start with and I am okay with that pain.

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 12:05pm On Jan 22
This na who you want swear say he win 2023 elections? You go just run mad!!!! And no Alfa or babalawo or cele prophet go fit save you! Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na the same una talk of "Think Osibanjo, vote Buhari"..... After 8 years una still never get sense ni!!!!

Dey wait, no go hustle...... Go ask Egberi Papa the 10M he Collect for inauguration owambe whether the money reach two weeks before inflation finish am.....

But Sha....in your own case, na skull mining go end am! When he gets to that time, look for sikira or Rukyatu.....if try am touch nkechi or Uju, na thunder go fire you!

Bigkoko:
No let fear catch you ni......Ohhh I thought you were damn sure Asiwaju win squarely! No wonder that gbajue pastor working for Prof Yaks inec refused to swear by the same Bible he uses to wed people in his church. Una don finish Christianity with lies, treachery, fakes and all sorts of spiritual manipulation...I tell you Satan made a right choice empowering gbajue pastors from that region!

I'm damn sure HE Peter Obi win free & fair, but the Nigerian Deep State manipulated it to favor the drug dealer president....

Take a look at the pic I uploaded and hear what is been said of the crook!

No go find work or learn carpenter, dey wait for Asiwaju. I no wan hear Ebi pa won from ohhh! Asiwaju no promise una good economy. He only promised to continue from where Buhari stopped. So no spiritual implications for him!

After hunger finish una, next time una go learn how to reach precedence like the Igbos and make informed decisions with it!

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 12:17pm On Jan 22
The Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs has lamented the high rate of economic hardship within the country, adding that survival has now become a daily battle in many households.

This was disclosed in a statement made in Abuja on Sunday and signed by the council’s President-General who is also the Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammad Abubakar, and the Secretary-General, Prof. Is-haq Oloyede.

The NSCIA opined that the nation’s economic hardship is taking a toll on the masses, as some are just recovering from terrorism and insecurity challenges.

The statement read, “The Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) is deeply concerned about the current economic reality in Nigeria and the devastating impacts of the removal of petrol subsidy on Nigerians.

“The council is aware that the current challenges are overwhelming as those who are just recovering from the aftershocks of terrorism and insecurity are now confronted with economic challenges to the extent that meeting basic needs is now a luxury for the majority of Muslims. For many households, survival is a daily battle as the number of the poor keeps increasing within the ummah.”

There has been a series of terrorist attacks in some parts of the country, particularly in Plateau State where over 100 lives were lost in a Christmas Day attack in Bokkos and Barkin-Ladi Local Government Areas of the state.

The sad incident has called for a better, more efficient security architecture in the country.

However, the NSCIA said it has launched the ‘Ummah Care Initiative’ which is “conceived as an emergency palliative intervention to cushion the effects of the current economic hardship on the vulnerable members of the Muslim ummah. This is without prejudice to the efforts of the Federal and State Governments in making palliatives available to Nigerians.”

The council noted that it was aware that some ” states are discriminating against Muslims by excluding them from such interventions. A case study of such is Plateau State.”

It stated that the UCI will cater to the nationwide “socially excluded members of the Muslim community.”

“After the exercise, the Initiative will dissolve into MESH which will continue with its generic work of alleviating the suffering of the Nigerian Muslims, giving hope to the poor and providing the basic needs to the most vulnerable,” it stated.

The council added that the “strategy of executing this Initiative is based on a five-pronged approach of awareness creation, leadership structure, resource mobilisation, active volunteering and project execution,”

https://punchng.com/nscia-laments-current-economic-challenges/
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by aswani(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22
Bigkoko:

Peter Obi did not win shishi and there is no Nigerian deep state.

He cane third, bronze medalist, congrats to him. Now he needs to appeal to the rest of the country, like President Tinubu did, and not just his tribesmen.

The last time anyone used swear to this or that to try and scare me, I was in primary school, it didn't faze me then and sure as hell wouldn't faze me now.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by predictor1: 1:50pm On Jan 22
aswani:

He cane third, bronze medalist, congrats to him. Now he needs to appeal to the rest of the country, like President Tinubu did, and not just his tribesmen.

The last time anyone used swear to this or that to try and scare me, I was in primary school, it didn't faze me then and sure as hell wouldn't faze me now.
Lol @ bronze medallist.
The guy is already running mad, asking people to swear like small kids.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Iamanoited: 2:12pm On Jan 22
YOU INCUR CURSES WHEN ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PLOTTING.
TINUBU MUST ADOPT FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITIES NOW AND CTC FOCS TRFG.
THE ONLY TO INCORPORATE THE 36 STATE GOVERNORS AND ALL TRADITIONAL RULERS IN THE SYSTEM.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Iamanoited: 2:13pm On Jan 22
YOU INCUR CURSES WHEN ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE PLOTTING.
TINUBU MUST ADOPT FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES FOR OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITIES NOW AND CTC FOCS TRFG.
THE ONLY WAY TO INCORPORATE THE 36 STATE GOVERNORS AND ALL TRADITIONAL RULERS IN THE SYSTEM.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by aswani(m): 2:18pm On Jan 22
predictor1:
Lol @ bronze medallist.

Walahi if not for the fact that I know mods are sniffing around politics section, he for don hear am from me.

Me wey no get joy bifor, na pipo wey lack emotional self control like am I dey like to face, if na real life he for don run cross expressway by now.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 2:42pm On Jan 22
Are you willing to swear Asiwaju won free and square..... Nobody is interested whether the last time you hear it you were in your mum's belly.....
If you are ready, let me know. No long story!

There's no Deep State in Nigeria....ok bye on That!

Next

aswani:

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 2:48pm On Jan 22
Just negodi.....who dey accuse obidients of insulting people...

Una no fit change including that cultist.... I trust obidients, Dem no dey gree for any of una.

For real life.....you no fit come 30 yards to where I Siddon..... I dey run shows with State Govts not e-rats wey dey on 30k stipends I dey cove with!

One on one I go mega and bloody you. Money I get pass you. School I go pass you. Connect, I get am pass you. Even for Asiwaju matter, my connect & plugs with bros Seyi, you no fit get am....

Show your face make we see who the piece of rag be! No dey hid under faceless forum dey yarn trash!

aswani:

Walahi if not for the fact that I know mods are sniffing around politics section, he for don hear am from me.

Me wey no get joy bifor, na pipo wey lack emotional self control like am I dey like to face, if na real life he for don run cross expressway by now.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 2:51pm On Jan 22
See this fool!!!! If he sure for you say Asiwaju win squarely, run am na. Whether you no go run mad sharp sharp.... Liars. No Alfa, babalawo or cele prophet fit restore you! Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

predictor1:
Lol @ bronze medallist.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by aswani(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22
Bigkoko:
Just negodi.....who dey accuse obidients of insulting people...

Una no fit change including that cultist.... I trust obidients, Dem no dey gree for any of una.

For real life.....you no fit come 30 yards to where I Siddon..... I dey run shows with State Govts not e-rats wey dey on 30k stipends I dey cove with!

One on one I go mega and bloody you. Money I get pass you. School I go pass you. Connect, I get am pass you. Even for Asiwaju matter, my connect & plugs with bros Seyi, you no fit get am....

Show your face make we see who the piece of rag be! No dey hid under faceless forum dey yarn trash!

I no dey insult pipo but by dì time I yab you finish, pipo wey dey look us go laf you tire go dey beg mi say máke i allow dat small boy nau.

If you dey dis influential, why go come dey drag anytin wit pipo wey bí rag like mi for Nairaland?

Anyway nutin do you.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 4:33pm On Jan 22
grin grin grin grin grin .....so you think say na faceless person you dey talk with before? Na mods naim dey hold me....if not wetin I for dey tell you ehhh?

You no know me, if you do, you go understand say I know be those fake influential people wey depends on politicians to feed! So dragging no dey fear us...the more the dragging the more my money dey flow!

By the way, try buy our Pan African Gift Cards for shopping in East Africa. Tankio!

aswani:

I no dey insult pipo but by dì time I yab you finish, pipo wey dey look us go laf you tire go dey beg mi say máke i allow dat small boy nau.

If you dey dis influential, why go come dey drag anytin wit pipo wey bí rag like mi for Nairaland?

Anyway nutin do you.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 4:53pm On Jan 22
report was organised into three sections.

It said, “The submitted report is organised into three sections, namely, the information obtained in the course of the investigation; analysis of data collected in view of the board’s terms of reference and the conclusion, which covers the initial findings and immediate recommendations.”

The statement also said the final report would contain more detailed information. But it was not made public.

When contacted, Defence spokesman, Brig Gen Tukur Gusau, promised to react to Ali-Keffi’s claims but referred the reporter to the army.

“Let me see if I can get a response. You should also call the army,” he said.

Spokesmen for the Army and Air Force were not forthcoming with any response at the time of filling the report.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/22/terror-sponsors-behind-air-crash-killed-former-nigerian-chief-army-staff-attahiru-claims

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 4:55pm On Jan 22
Terror Sponsors Behind Air Crash That Killed Former Nigerian Chief Of Army Staff, Attahiru, Claims Retired General Ali-Keffi

Nigerian President Bola Tinubu has been asked to probe the air crash that killed former Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen Ibrahim Attahiru and ensure that those involved in the incident are brought to justice.

Former General Officer Commanding (GOC) 1 Division of the Nigerian Army, Maj Gen Danjuma Ali-Keffi (rtd), who made the call claimed that the crash was linked to terror sponsors.

SaharaReporters reported on May 21, 2021, that Ibrahim Attahiru, the Chief of Army Staff, had died in a plane crash.

He died a few months after his appointment.

Later, the Defence Headquarters, Abuja, stated that the crash of the Nigerian Air Force jet which killed the Chief of the Army Staff, Lt Gen Attahiru Ibrahim, and 10 other officers was due to bad weather.

The DHQ in a release added that the then-Chief of Defence Staff, Gen Lucky Irabor, had ordered an investigation into the incident.

It occurred near the Kaduna International Airport in bad weather. Attahiru, one of the victims, was on his way to Kaduna to attend a passing-out parade for army recruits.

The Nigerian Army had listed the officers, who died in the crash, to include Attahiru, Brig Gen. M. I. Abdulkadir, Brig. Gen. Olayinka, Brig. Gen. Kuliya, Maj. L.A. Hayat, Maj. Hamza, and Sgt. Umar. The crew members were Flt. Lt. T.O. Asaniyi, Flt. Lt., A.A. Olufade, Sgt. Adesina, and ACM Oyedepo.

But speaking in an interview with THISDAY, Ali-Keffi, decried that the crash was swept under the carpet as the full report of the crash investigation was not made known, while insisting that the crash was linked to terror sponsors.

He said, "Let me put it succinctly, late General Attahiru showed strong commitment to end the insurgency ravaging the northern parts of the country."

Ali-Keffi said Attahiru devised the strategy to end terrorism in the North, part of which was infiltration of terror groups and the instigation of a crisis among terror leaders, which culminated in the elimination of Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, by a rival terror group, Islamic State for West African Province (ISWAP).

Part of the strategy was to also cut off the oxygen of terrorism, including funding and logistics, and to take down terror financiers, Ali-Keffi stated.

Ali-Keffi, who had been billed to receive the late army chief, as GOC 1 Division in Kaduna, pointed to the sudden change of time for Attahiru’s trip to Kaduna, the change of aircraft, change of airport of landing, from the military airstrip to the Kaduna International Airport, his landing in a turbulent, stormy weather, and the ear-shattering explosion that occurred before the crash.

He also pointed to the fact that there was no crater or impact on the crash area, noting that the bodies of the passengers were flung out of the aircraft and burnt beyond recognition long before the aircraft came down, a strong indication that there was an “explosion”
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 4:57pm On Jan 22
implementation.

Although the statement, jointly signed by Gabkwet and his AIB counterpart, Tunji Oketunbi, did not contain the details of the recommendations, the statement said the report was organised into three sections.

It said, “The submitted report is organised into three sections, namely, the information obtained in the course of the investigation; analysis of data collected in view of the board’s terms of reference and the conclusion, which covers the initial findings and immediate recommendations.”

The statement also said the final report would contain more detailed information. But it was not made public.

When contacted, Defence spokesman, Brig Gen Tukur Gusau, promised to react to Ali-Keffi’s claims but referred the reporter to the army.

“Let me see if I can get a response. You should also call the army,” he said.

Spokesmen for the Army and Air Force were not forthcoming with any response at the time of filling the report
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 5:00pm On Jan 22
A country of terrorists and terrorists sponsors!

Na this country una want Igbos to dey patriotic to? I swear una no well!

Patriotism kill all of una there!

President, na drug dealer.
Vice president na Boko Haram agent.
Senate president get corruption allegation on his head.
CJN....na dishonest man who faked sickness just to go hid meet the drug dealer.....

Tufiakwaaaa this kind people and country!

The white haired gbajue Prof no go see this one from a top ranked ex army brass! Na obidients body he get mouth!

G-d punish all of Una wey support bad thing!
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by predictor1: 10:18pm On Jan 22
Bigkoko:
See this fool!!!! If he sure for you say Asiwaju win squarely, run am na. Whether you no go run mad sharp sharp.... Liars. No Alfa, babalawo or cele prophet fit restore you! Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look at this old fool. If e sure for you sey Obi win that election swear say make you die before December and see if you no go go before then. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by predictor1: 10:19pm On Jan 22
Bigkoko:
A country of terrorists and terrorists sponsors!

Na this country una want Igbos to dey patriotic to? I swear una no well!

Patriotism kill all of una there!

President, na drug dealer.
Vice president na Boko Haram agent.
Senate president get corruption allegation on his head.
CJN....na dishonest man who faked sickness just to go hid meet the drug dealer.....

Tufiakwaaaa this kind people and country!

The white haired gbajue Prof no go see this one from a top ranked ex army brass! Na obidients body he get mouth!

G-d punish all of Una wey support bad thing!
Rantings of a pained mad man. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by predictor1: 11:13pm On Jan 22
Bigkoko:
You make me laugh a lot. Go and study military tactics. Victor Banjo refusal to relay battle Plan signal was an Order from British Intelligence unit, designed to give Gowon apt time for evacuation, least they're captured and also for a full armament! The werey whether knowingly or unknowingly fell into the trap and delayed for days before asking just one unit to fall into battle. After that he ordered a withdrawal! No mobile phone then or social media connectivity then, if not na one Order from Military High Command, a new officer would have taken over. He deliberately kept his Superiors in the dark and pretended it was just a normal withdrawal.....no be today gbajue spirit dey una!

Trap ke? So from Iganke to Ore.... through Auchi, Uromi and environs, una fit set trap kwo? Tor....we dey see how the trap una set for Ilorin dey catch bush meat!

Off course the ever trusting Igbos then ain't as doubting as we the Gen Z Igbos. Ojukwu refused to believe the werey is capable of what Awo did; treachery. Their ever hot head made them think good is always good, but we the Gen Z Igbos now know it's sometimes good to stay wicked, and allow the good to be good after the bigots have passed through proper de-radicalization!

Ragtag army? Even two years later, the ragtag army wiped out 4000 -5900 soldiers of the Nigerian 2nd division with no single lost on it own! An entire Army Division! I know you prefer the white hair cultist gbajue stories to what Wikipedia wrote ni!
That's what you called ragtag army! Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this people sey? In sane society, MM was supposed to commit sucide for losing an entire Division plus over 500 tons of ammo to unit of soldiers who are not even up to a battalion!! But y'all are blacks from that side who have no single honor or sense of responsibility! And he was rewarded with head of state before Dimka called his bluff and plug hot lead on his body!

Stop reading the gbajue stories from that white haired cultist.... Gowon has already evacuated to Kaduna, Awo was incommunicado..fear fear man hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. It was even TY Danjuma that rallied the federal troops when British govt sent four plane loads of military hardwares... remnants of what they used in WW2.

Wow....my dad fought while yours was in hiding eating amala, marrying three or more wives...we can see the results till date. While his son's are busy fighting for a better society, your dad's offsprings are busy shouting Ebi pa won..... After voting a drug dealer. While my ancestors built on their strength, yours depended on the Brits to help them. My uncle's were designing scientific processes for the war efforts while yours was doing what again? cheesy grin. This is just the reason why y'all not fit to be part of a Federation where the Biafrans are too!

My fathers produced unguided rocket systems while yours were busy tearing their faces with marks, marrying too many wives and doing juju, so don't fvcking call it ogbunigwe....call it what it is you fvcking piece of disposable maggot! That was supposed to be OGB-1 which by now Development would have upgraded it to the likes of what the Iranian Shahed is doing in Ukraine.

By now, anytime you fvcking head slammers kill any Christian in your Oduduwanistan or Arewanistan l, I know y'all won't be mad to try killing an Igbo or a Jew, na to just send 10 OGB-3 rockets to knock out the terrorists just like the Jews are doing in Middle East....but who can ruin a beautiful Plan if not a fvcking yulloba?

Even the fulanis are not dumb enough to wreck a seemingly victorious episode of a beautiful future.... only those offsprings from a fallen demon can! Dem swear for una? If they're not busy voting crooks, fraudsters certificate forgers riggers drug dealers, they're busy wreaking a beautiful Plan!

You better relax and learn how modern warfare goes. Not the arrow and bow skirmishes you were having among ibo clans before Ajayi Crowther taught your fathers how to read and write .

Go and learn how the Ibadan Second Mechanized Division beat the stupid ragtag army of Biafra back to River Niger during that war.
Your father fought in the war, my uncle on my mother's side did same. My dad's cousin came back home with an igbo wife. My dad as at then was with Standard Bank of West Africa, how can you expect such a posh gentleman who was not an illiterate like your father to be at the front. I'm sure my father provided some of the financial workings that helped destroy Biafra. grin
And what's worse, after we destroyed you in that war you still have to live among us today shouting "marginalization, marginalization". Kai, ibos have suffered.

Bottom line is that you lost the war. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 7:42am On Jan 23
Before you read, my apologies first. Not my intention to laugh or mock you but to laugh or mock you dey hungry me sha...
Now you can read.

What a shame for someone whose dad was so high in the 60s to beget a son who depends on Asiwaju monthly 30k payment! Truly, when a father is led by gbajue spirit, it really affect the offsprings!

Every elite my dad knew then, their kids are currently holding one important post or the other in Nigeria, especially those from the north, Including Ribadu whose dad was a police officer. We dey drop name so you fit verify. Bank chief ko, chief bank ni..... hahaha 😂😂😂😂😂 assuming na true, what a shame bank chief pikin dey hustle 30k before he fit chop. Keep quiet before nairaland begin laugh bank chief pikin wey dey hustle 30k stipends...the real Ebi pa won fellows!

This one dad was a bank chief but he pikin dey hustle for 30k asiwaju stipends to call "black" "white"..... hahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂. O swear your shame dey shame me!

I just confirmed your ego was bruised, thus the my dad story story.... Carry your poverty comot here....people wey their dad be bank chief then, almost all their children attended Ivy league schools....and working! He reached your own dad bank chief, school you no attend, work you no get, business no way...travel out, you still inside one mud house dey claim bank chief pikin......

Go and treat your mental health issues or stop smoking weed! Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't stop laughing...

Learn modern warfare? Do I look like a soldier to you? I spend more time learning how to make life more bearable for miserable fellows like you! Na that one be my goal.... You wey sabi modern warfare, oya go offer your service to Amotekun, they need your help as herders are sending your people as IDPs to Benin Republic!

predictor1:
You better relax and learn how modern warfare goes. Not the arrow and bow skirmishes you were having among ibo clans before Ajayi Crowther taught your fathers how to read and write .
Go and learn how the Ibadan Second Mechanized Division beat the stupid ragtag army of Biafra back to River Niger during that war.
Your father fought in the war, my uncle on my mother's side did same. My dad's cousin came back home with an igbo wife. My dad as at then was with Standard Bank of West Africa, how can you expect such a posh gentleman who was not an illiterate like your father to be at the front. I'm sure my father provided some of the financial workings that helped destroy Biafra. grin
And what's worse, after we destroyed you in that war you still have to live among us today shouting "marginalization, marginalization". Kai, ibos have suffered.

Bottom line is that you lost the war. Sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eastern Traders Ban Sale Of Palm-oil, Plantains And Gworo To The North. / Fashola's Attempt To "School" Peter Obi Gone Wrong / Why Are Nigerians So Pessimistic About Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.