Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,432 members, 7,864,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! (9029 Views)

Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors / Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse / Nigeria Suffering From Collapse Of Libya And Mali, Says Ita Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 2:47pm On Jan 18
Hush hush bruh.... today's is vawulence free day! Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

greatness22:
Good afternoon, hope you're enjoying your ban? Next time you won't be an hypocrite and bigot.

💚

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by greatness22(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18
Bigkoko:
Hush hush bruh.... today's is vawulence free day! Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

grin

I forgot Sir

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by JagabanB: 8:49pm On Jan 18
Bigkoko:
The way you guys reasons is certainly out of this world! I'm damn sure that white powder Asiwaju was selling in Chicago years ago might have found it's way into Nigeria! Only such powder can take people to cloud 69 of reasoning!

Can you imagine transferring the constitutional obligations of the rulers of Nigeria, to a private citizen!

Okoro or kunle should construct road, build schools, while Asiwaju and co enjoy white powder and owambe?

You see exactly why u are not making any changes rather u just móûthing on social media because ur principal Iost.
In the developed countries till date, individuals contribute to housing for others and social welfare.
Building a society is not only the responsibility of those elected into office rather everyone's efforts.
Ok.
That aside, what stopped u from being HOR, Senator, state assembly, LGA chairman and several political offices available, what's stopping u from being one since u can change a lot?
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by JagabanB: 8:56pm On Jan 18
Malawian:
In what capacity did he refuse the secession clause?

As the ceremonial president he was or in what other capacity?

You shouldn't be asking a question like this, the clause was opposed by Azikiwe in the course of writing the constitution, do a simple google search if u don't have access to books.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by JagabanB: 9:05pm On Jan 18
Bigkoko:
Stop making Banjo look like an idiot....or a quota system korofo of present day Nigeria. A Col was conscripted? Do you know what a it means to be a top level army officer? I don't mean these present beer parlour Cols.

One moment he was leading an invasion, which he halted, the next moment he was conscripted. But the moment he delayed and allowed the Brits to arm federal Forces, he didn't deem it necessary to switch sides but went back to Biafra!

You say it is a tribal conquest but he still went back? And if Gen Ojukwu had used his trusted Commanders like Joe Achuzie, you all would have shouted to high heavens how Igbos tried to invade Yorubas, and were stopped at Ore, whereas na fulanis naim dey invade people land.

Bruh keep quiet make i no go talk the one snake eye mod go take ban person. I no say he dey waka kuruke dey find who he go ban.... grin grin

Na una brother lead the invasion, because he saw the wisdom of doing that, as been justified by happenings in present day Nigeria but was struck by the spirit of gbajue sent by Sango!

First off, I am not a Yoruba.
U didn't counter anything I typed with a single relevant point, just some beer parlor analysis like the main post itself.
You made me search this on Google, read it.
Read books to know exactly why he repuIsed, nobody will cóñquer his own people and hand them over to another to command.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by paramakina202: 9:06pm On Jan 18
Bigkoko:
Lt Col Victor Banjo & Col Ifeanjuna..... Two unsung heroes who saved Nigeria from collapse by using treachery and outright disobedience to the C-in-C.....

In early start of the war. Gen Ojukwu knew the Brits would somehow come to Nigeria aid, because the offers he was given would certainly be accepted by the largely unwise and poorly educated leadership of Nigeria. They simply did not the sophisticated trainings Ojukwu.

He knew the west is still undecided and simply lack intels on how formidable the biafrans were, other than they're well schooled and egalitarian in nature.

Ojukwu knew he has elements of surprise and can win the war in less than a month if he could trust someone of Yoruba extraction to lead an invasion to liberate the West from Lugard's concoction...... He settled for Banjo, a refined, cool headed handsome man who had good western schooling, so would agree to a Pan African homogeneous country rather than a weird mix of hundreds of different tribes who actually hates themselves. Alas he was wrong!

General Odumengwu Ojukwu using his superior military and political training from Oxford, hatched a secret plan, how to overall the Nigeria federation in less than 14 days. Arms were secretly acquired through Portuguese arms dealers.

Three battalions were hurriedly assembled and two concurrent commanders were entrust to the SE-Memo task force. The object was capture of Lagos through the Midwest, while a commando team would lead a spearhead through Opi Nsukka axi and put presume on Kaduna and Kano, in less than 30 days Nigeria would fall and three key countries would arise.

Once Lagos fall, the commando team would pressure the still loyal federal Forces, such that they can not counter attack or aid the West.

This would have worked perfectly, except that Ojukwu made one fatal mistake. A Yoruba man, Victor Banjo who believed in one was to be given strategic military command and his close friend, who though, believe in Biafra were a co commander! They achieved their object getting as close to Lagos as possible and regrouping to lead a final onslaught, from Ore.

They were so successful up till Ore.....when the gods of Yorubas struck Banjo with gbajue spirit and he abruptly halt his advance, giving Gowon and his war cabinet to fled and appeal to the Brits for full war armament.
Not only did he stopped, he refused to give the necessary signal a spearhead, which by military standards would severed and isolate Ibadan from Lagos.

The deal Ojukwu refused from the Brits was whole heartwdly accepted by Gowon and Awolowo. The rest is history!

I was born in Auchi, a strategic town linking the north to East via a Cause way, by cutting the West.....in Benin city., critical battles were fought here, and true to the Biafran valor, the federal forces were routed abd destroyed as an potent fighting unit. To solve this calamity, a Battalion & Military school is permanently stationed in Auchi ~ Nicoho barrack and School of EME (Nigeria Army School of Electrical and mechanic engineering) because due to the fought battles Nigeria military planers quickly realize how strategic Auchi is to both North, West & East.

To all Nigerians, y'all should be happy these two men refused a lawful military order and paid with their lives so y'all can enjoy the cesspool Nigeria currently is!

All of Ojukwu military strategies failed and ended in defeat nothing to brag about.

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 7:31am On Jan 19
Why do you needlessly feel threatened? Why do you feel I'm bragging about the military skills of Ojukwu? Give it to the treachery of Victor Banjo, by now, you for be a Biafran, an Oduduwani or an Arewani! grin grin grin

Don't you think a man who could mobilize indigenous scientists, to Develop indigenous arms such as non guided rocket systems, Contact landmines and Early warning defense radars deserve praises? Something Nigeria could not produce then, after and even up til now! And this been when 40% of Europeans & Asian countries don't know their right from their left in military hardware production

By the way, he was also skilled in mobilizing indigenous scientist to refine cruel oil, something y'all can not even contemplate more than forty years after, construct military grade airports from scratch, something y'all still depends on the West for till date!

Abeg your shame dey shame me....this una legendary envy no dey hid face again!

I can say idiot's have been leading Nigeria since 1970, if they could not beat the records of my Igbo crush!

Common road construction, una still depends on Arabs and Chinese ex convicts.... something the Romans were comfortably doing more than 2000 years ago.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

paramakina202:

All of Ojukwu military strategies failed and ended in defeat nothing to brag about.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 7:43am On Jan 19
Bruh You make me laugh.... does it look like I give a shit about where you hail from? I'm only concerned about what disinformation you spew.

I should read books written by non players when I have a gold mine of information about the same thing via dad, an officer ~ Major, uncle who served in the signal Corp and archives I salvaged from their personal library?

Na all those useless books una dey read, that's why Nigeria can not operate a refinery, something the Biafrans designed, built and operate locally, neither can Nigeria construct roads, something the Biafrans were building with ease, Despite heavy staffing and bombing by Egyptian pilots. Even building military grade airports and weapons! That even remind me, the Romans were building roads more than 2000 years, something y'all still depends on ex convicts from Chinese and Arabs!

We no dey read Books written by cultists, womanizers and drunks. We read Books written by geniuses!

JagabanB:

First off, I am not a Yoruba.
U didn't counter anything I typed with a single relevant point, just some beer parlor analysis like the main post itself.
You made me search this on Google, read it.
Read books to know exactly why he repuIsed, nobody will cóñquer his own people and hand them over to another to command.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 8:16am On Jan 19
So I should go and build in your village so one swob will wake up one day and say I'm dominating him? You no well I swear. And anyone wey try to build anything in Nigeria parts where he's not from, no well too!

So I should trumpet the changes I make so you and your ilks will get envious and say I'm chest beating! Take a trip to any Igbo village of your choice, I will pay for the trip, tell me what you see! That changes will remain in Alaigbo, not anywhere in Lagos, or SW or north. We no get properties wey idiots dey demolish!

In "Developed countries" right? Which developed country has a certificate forger who also doubles as a drug dealer, as president? You want Development but you don't want Good, stringent political process kwo? Tor....na una Sabi

Do you mean people we elect but the Nigerian Deep State denied them their victory or you mean the bleaching gov of Imo State,.... hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My dear, we know our leaders, and they know us.

JagabanB:

You see exactly why u are not making any changes rather u just móûthing on social media because ur principal Iost.
In the developed countries till date, individuals contribute to housing for others and social welfare.
Building a society is not only the responsibility of those elected into office rather everyone's efforts.
Ok.
That aside, what stopped u from being HOR, Senator, state assembly, LGA chairman and several political offices available, what's stopping u from being one since u can change a lot?
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by JagabanB: 8:49am On Jan 19
Bigkoko:
So I should go and build in your village so one swob will wake up one day and say I'm dominating him? You no well I swear. And anyone wey try to build anything in Nigeria parts where he's not from, no well too!

So I should trumpet the changes I make so you and your ilks will get envious and say I'm chest beating! Take a trip to any Igbo village of your choice, I will pay for the trip, tell me what you see! That changes will remain in Alaigbo, not anywhere in Lagos, or SW or north. We no get properties wey idiots dey demolish!

In "Developed countries" right? Which developed country has a certificate forger who also doubles as a drug dealer, as president? You want Development but you don't want Good, stringent political process kwo? Tor....na una Sabi

Do you mean people we elect but the Nigerian Deep State denied them their victory or you mean the bleaching gov of Imo State,.... hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My dear, we know our leaders, and they know us.

Ur repIies are becoming too èmpty now, I dón't engage in such discussions.
U obviously have nothing with substance to say, just some poIiticaIIy motivated thread.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by JagabanB: 8:51am On Jan 19
Bigkoko:
Bruh You make me laugh.... does it look like I give a shit about where you hail from? I'm only concerned about what disinformation you spew.

I should read books written by non players when I have a gold mine of information about the same thing via dad, an officer ~ Major, uncle who served in the signal Corp and archives I salvaged from their personal library?

Na all those useless books una dey read, that's why Nigeria can not operate a refinery, something the Biafrans designed, built and operate locally, neither can Nigeria construct roads, something the Biafrans were building with ease, Despite heavy staffing and bombing by Egyptian pilots. Even building military grade airports and weapons! That even remind me, the Romans were building roads more than 2000 years, something y'all still depends on ex convicts from Chinese and Arabs!

We no dey read Books written by cultists, womanizers and drunks. We read Books written by geniuses!

Give us a Iist of roads and refineries that Biafrans buiIt.
What's stopping Biafrans from building same today?

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 9:35am On Jan 19
You see this play boy military Strategist, he's really the best so far in Africa!

Holding on against a Western & eastern war machine for 2+ years.... Routing federal Forces, in certain situations,, obliterating an entire Division of federal Forces!

The war has been won and lost, but give him credit and study his tactics!

Warring Chinese dynasties fought themselves, but study and learn each other war tactics....

JagabanB:

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 9:38am On Jan 19
Don't be lazy bruh.....just the internet!

Yeah....we are gonna build these things we see in Diaspora in Alaigbo, we only just needed a home land where misfits like the bleaching Gov of Imo State or the chief iberibe one of Igbo land won't come anywhere near leadership!

JagabanB:

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 9:42am On Jan 19
Your comments elicits my responses. And I tell you, it's not my intention to make a political statement.

JagabanB:

Ur repIies are becoming too èmpty now, I dón't engage in such discussions.
U obviously have nothing with substance to say, just some poIiticaIIy motivated thread.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by paramakina202: 11:04am On Jan 19
Bigkoko:
Why do you needlessly feel threatened? Why do you feel I'm bragging about the military skills of Ojukwu? Give it to the treachery of Victor Banjo, by now, you for be a Biafran, an Oduduwani or an Arewani! grin grin grin

Don't you think a man who could mobilize indigenous scientists, to Develop indigenous arms such as non guided rocket systems, Contact landmines and Early warning defense radars deserve praises? Something Nigeria could not produce then, after and even up til now! And this been when 40% of Europeans & Asian countries don't know their right from their left in military hardware production

By the way, he was also skilled in mobilizing indigenous scientist to refine cruel oil, something y'all can not even contemplate more than forty years after, construct military grade airports from scratch, something y'all still depends on the West for till date!

Abeg your shame dey shame me....this una legendary envy no dey hid face again!

I can say idiot's have been leading Nigeria since 1970, if they could not beat the records of my Igbo crush!

Common road construction, una still depends on Arabs and Chinese ex convicts.... something the Romans were comfortably doing more than 2000 years ago.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na you know.Stop celebrating defeat thats all.
You won't see Germans celebrating adventures that led to their defeat.
A military master strategist as you called Ojukwu but he ended up in exile and left his people totally defeated is not worth celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 11:24am On Jan 19
Why pepper 🌶️ eye dey do you ni? Abi una no get military Strategist to celebrate ko?

Go and read BBC account of Major Uchendu ambush at Abagana or Col Joe Achuzie exploits that nearly got Murtala killed in battle, you go understand what is called military humiliation!

You make me laugh! Exile? Boko Haram have defeated NA several times. Even Fulani herdsmen dey give them wotowoto... the Brits were defeated by the Americans! So defeat no be today!

Economically, the late Biafran leader was a great mobilizer!

paramakina202:

Na you know.Stop celebrating defeat thats all.
You won't see Germans celebrating adventures that led to their defeat.
A military master strategist as you called Ojukwu but he ended up in exile and left his people totally defeated is not worth celebrating.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by paramakina202: 11:35am On Jan 19
Bigkoko:
Why pepper 🌶️ eye dey do you ni? Abi una no get military Strategist to celebrate ko?

Go and read BBC account of Major Uchendu ambush at Abagana or Col Joe Achuzie exploits that nearly got Murtala killed in battle, you go understand what is called military humiliation!

You make me laugh! Exile? Boko Haram have defeated NA several times. Even Fulani herdsmen dey give them wotowoto... the Brits were defeated by the Americans! So defeat no be today!

Economically, the late Biafran leader was a great mobilizer!

What matters is the end result.That you scored a goal or two at the finals and ended up losing the match your goals does not count as the winner takes the trophy while football is sports and there is a price for second placed teams but in war the winner takes all and makes rules for the defeated.Tomorrow you will start celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's stupid adventures that led to economic and social lockdown of Igboland without result.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 11:58am On Jan 19
To your kind, the end is everything! That's how those swobs ~ Gowon, Awo, Danjuma went to sign away Nigerian sovereignty to Britain through Shell because they needed arms, diplomatic support and gun boat propaganda just because they want to defeat Biafrans!

Oya come develop mae we see na!

paramakina202:

What matters is the end result.That you scored a goal or two at the finals and ended up losing the match your goals does not count as the winner takes the trophy while football is sports and there is a price for second placed teams but in war the winner takes all and makes rules for the defeated.Tomorrow you will start celebrating Nnamdi Kanu's stupid adventures that led to economic and social lockdown of Igboland without result.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 12:04pm On Jan 19
Is there any Nigerian leader that have mobilize indigenous talent into a formidable war and civil production since 1970 like Ikemba Nnewi?

Abeg celebrate the most talented Afrian military Strategist of our time!

Any day, anytime, a biafran controlled Army will give a Nigerian controlled Army wotowoto, especially if those 🐎 horse lover from the island nation of UK no give una arms, and also teach una how to use

The war ended over 40 years but sheer jealous and foolishness made y'all to try to burn biafran prowess and ingenuity.

After the end of WW 2, despite the defeat ot the Germans, the Soviets, British, French and Americans quickly realized that the German scientist had the best innovations and Technology of the time....and that if Hitler had not been struck by the gbajue spirit of sango and not activated Ops Barbarossa, the Nazis would have won!

So therefore, they scramble and took all their blue prints and scientists, Including the gee that later sent Apollo to the moon Werner Braun....

Make una remove jealousy and envy....the country go move forward, otherwise, one day una go sleep wake up see say Biafra don land!
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 12:16pm On Jan 19
What prophet MNK, G-d bless his stay on earth, saw, none of those challantants could see, including tha one that drinks tea with sango, thinking it's G-d!

Ohh I forgot, oga Ighoho tried to save y'all front the menace of killer herdsmen, how Did you guys treat him? Treachery and sell out....abobi use sufri leave una to enjoy una IbGaza in west Africa!

Prophet MNK is the reason no killer herdsmen can go free if they enter any Igbo forest to kill innocent farmers and villagers!

paramakina202:

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by paramakina202: 12:33pm On Jan 19
Bigkoko:
What prophet MNK, G-d bless his stay on earth, saw, none of those challantants could see, including tha one that drinks tea with sango, thinking it's G-d!

Ohh I forgot, oga Ighoho tried to save y'all front the menace of killer herdsmen, how Did you guys treat him? Treachery and sell out....abobi use sufri leave una to enjoy una IbGaza in west Africa!

Prophet MNK is the reason no killer herdsmen can go free if they enter any Igbo forest to kill innocent farmers and villagers!

Continue with your delusions!
Those who saw good things and brought it to reality to the benefit of their people are called heroes but those who saw things and brought chaos and anarchy to their people are nothing but disaster to their people.
The number of people and property lost in Nnamdi Kanu's stupid adventures couldn't have been lost in 50 years in the hands of Fulani herdsmen.And fyi,they the criminal herdsmen are still operating,killing and kidnapping people in the SE.... Lokpanta is a good example where over 80 dead bodies of kidnapped victims was discovered.I can see you are IPOB member.I am done with you.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 12:40pm On Jan 19
Foolish idiot.....who asked you to come here at first? I know y'all no dey use eye see post about Biafrans, Igbos and Development of the Igbos!

And it always end up as "you are iPob"....with his/her smelly, yellowish teeth like Asiwaju own (according to our own dear Werey, Reno Omokri)!

Never knew our delusions concerns you! Go and face your IbGaza, and stop bothering your self with Igbos and alaigbo!

paramakina202:

Continue with your delusions!
Those who saw good things and brought it to reality to the benefit of their people are called heroes but those who saw things and brought chaos and anarchy to their people are nothing but disaster to their people.
The number of people and property lost in Nnamdi Kanu's stupid adventures couldn't have been lost in 50 years in the hands of Fulani herdsmen.And fyi,they the criminal herdsmen are still operating,killing and kidnapping people in the SE.... Lokpanta is a good example where over 80 dead bodies of kidnapped victims was discovered.I can see you are IPOB member.I am done with you.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 12:43pm On Jan 19
As callous as they are!

Did prophet MNK nit warn about all these menaces?
Did someone not say he drinks tea with sango, sorry, god?
Did Igboho not abandoned y'all to enjoy your IbGaza when he discovered your treacherous traits also directed at him?
Did Ikemba not mobilize indigenous talent to fight the program war?
Were Gowon and that one that took rat poison able to mobilize indigenous talent on their side?
Did Victor Banjo and his buddy, Ifeanjuna not wreck a seemingly victorious defeat of federal Forces before Britain's armament?

They can never refute facts..... But would rather prefer books written by a cultist whose enterprise have led to the death of hundreds of thousands since it's formation!
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 12:56pm On Jan 19
We no be una mate..... Just like USA, UK quickly realize Germany and Japan no be their mate, but made them a partner!

But what envy no go do una? People who are ready to die suffering than allow themselves to be saved!
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Donaldoni: 12:59pm On Jan 19
Bigkoko:
I'm very knowledgeable about these things because,
My dad was in the officers cadre that fought up to Ore. He still could not forgive Banjo & Ifeanjuna for stopping short of operational Goal. That's why he'd settled thereafter in Mid West as we call Edo & Delta prior to now.

My uncle was in the signal unit at Opi waiting for signal from Military High Command, so the Biafran commandos could swoop on Kaduna and Kano and free the Hausas and others from the Fulani dynasty. That signal never came....all thanks to Banjo and his buddy Ifeanjuna....

If Banjo was alive to his responsibility as a trusted military officer, and could possibly see Nigeria of today, he would have pressed home to full victory, and, him and Awolowo would have been the most respected leaders of SW because SW would be more like south Africa, given Awos vision of a homogeneous egalitarian Yoruba nation who compete healthily with the Igbos.
Him, liberating his people and declaring a Republic and Awolowo taking over leadership.

As the the task Force liberate the North from the stranglehold of Fulani dynasty, Gowon, a moderate christian would be task to organize the north as the food basket of Africa according to sir Bello plan.

If these two treacherous men hadn't stop short of their orders, by now, SW would be led by refined, sophisticated and smart people like Banjo, Awo rather than agberos like MC oluomo or drug dealers like ...you know am na. Do I need to mention names?

What is your headache with SW?
Why not face your Biafra?
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 1:10pm On Jan 19
Who be this?

Donaldoni:

What is your headache with SW?
Why not face your Biafra?
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 1:28pm On Jan 19
I'm a well trained scientist.....part of my daily hustle is to use technical concepts to get things done. I have a good understanding of self propelled projectiles... By Western standard, this piece of unguided rocket is a miracle for a black African nation back then!

This piece of military hardware, Indigenously manufactured by Igbo scientists can travel as far as 5km......

Nigeria still date have not able to manufacture or modify Akwa made riffles our fathers were using to fight Western invaders!

Who swear for Nigeria? Na only allocation and awarding Contracts them sabi, so Tay asiwaju and gbajamilai use a whooping three billion naira to verify register!

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by predictor1: 11:32pm On Jan 19
Bigkoko:
We no be una mate..... Just like USA, UK quickly realize Germany and Japan no be their mate, but made them a partner!

But what envy no go do una? People who are ready to die suffering than allow themselves to be saved!
Saved by who? The Igbo nation has not even saved itself talk less of saving others

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by predictor1: 11:37pm On Jan 19
All these tears and gnashing of teeth because your candidate lost an election. cheesy
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 4:55am On Jan 20
They will always look for what to link up the obvious reality facing them!

If it's not, "You're iPob", it will be, "because your candidate lost an election"....

After such senseless response, try chop first, put on your I pass my neighbor gen, charge your phone then come.....

predictor1:
All these tears and gnashing of teeth because your candidate lost an election. cheesy
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 4:57am On Jan 20
They don't even have a hero to celebrate or are too selfish to celebrate one!

Allow us celebrate our heroes and heroines in peace.....

As una plan no materialize, we still remain the MVP in Nigeria! Even oga Boko Haram could not hid his disappointment when bombs, chaos didn't happen in the East during yuletide celebrations!

Na una go tire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akande, El-rufai May Head APC Interim Leadership / More Niger Delta Patriots Tell Nnamdi Kanu To Stick Biafra In His A**** / Fire Guts Lagos State Chief Justice Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.