Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,534 members, 7,865,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! (9044 Views)

Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors / Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse / Nigeria Suffering From Collapse Of Libya And Mali, Says Ita Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 7:56am On Jan 23
Hahaha 😂😂😂😂..... Oye Ara from the fallen demon clan!

So e don change from small boy to old fool? Mental health issues is real....go and take care of yourself, first good advice would be to stop smoking weed & topping it with alomo bitters. It's bad foe your health

We know how your kind dey end = na to look for one sikira head to mine..... because he wan claim bank chief pikin..... hahaha 😂😂😂😂😂

Abi na bank chief for head miners you mean?

predictor1:
Look at this old fool. If e sure for you sey Obi win that election swear say make you die before December and see if you no go go before then. grin
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 8:01am On Jan 23
Yeah.... I'm pained because a drug dealer is president, an alleged Boko Haram sponsor is vice president. And fools like you find it ok!

Why won't I be pained when I now have more people to take care of back in Nigeria, whose pitiable situation wasn't any fault of there's!

We dey take care of our own people, that's why there's unanimous rejection of bad, rotten eggs like buhari and asiwaju!

And true to prediction, these duo didn't disappoint!

predictor1:
Rantings of a pained mad man. grin
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by predictor1: 9:28pm On Jan 23
Bigkoko:
Yeah.... I'm pained because a drug dealer is president, an alleged Boko Haram sponsor is vice president. And fools like you find it ok!

Why won't I be pained when I now have more people to take care of back in Nigeria, whose pitiable situation wasn't any fault of there's!

We dey take care of our own people, that's why there's unanimous rejection of bad, rotten eggs like buhari and asiwaju!

And true to prediction, these duo didn't disappoint!

Pain, pain, pain!
I talk am say you dey suffer mental health sickness. Thank you for admitting it. I knew it's all about your god Obi losing the election. The same Obi who failed in Anambra is the one you want us to vote in as president.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by predictor1: 9:40pm On Jan 23
Bigkoko:
Hahaha 😂😂😂😂..... Oye Ara from the fallen demon clan!

So e don change from small boy to old fool? Mental health issues is real....go and take care of yourself, first good advice would be to stop smoking weed & topping it with alomo bitters. It's bad foe your health

We know how your kind dey end = na to look for one sikira head to mine..... because he wan claim bank chief pikin..... hahaha 😂😂😂😂😂

Abi na bank chief for head miners you mean?

How can a grown man talk this way? Simple answer: he's running mad.
I only pity the people around you. You are a lost cause. But I understand. If my tribe had to be taught how to read by an iboman I'll feel the same way. If My tribe lost a war through the cunning and stealth of a rival tribe I'll feel the same way as you. If my tribe could not do proper business unless we move to the domain of the other tribe I'll feel the same way.

And if my tribesman lost an election to an iboman I might feel the same way. But the truth is no be me spoil your life. So enjoy your pain calmly, Chiamaka

And why should I say my dad was a bank official at the time of the war if he wasn't? Not everyone comes from an illiterate father like you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 1:41am On Jan 24
Sorry it's not intention to mock you....but lying that your dad is a bank chief is way too low mehn! Bank chief pikin wey dey hustle Asiwaju 30k monthly stipends, and wrongly so! If your dad na bank chief in the 60s, or 70s, by now you don supposed clock 55-65 years. But from the little information I got about you, na one small rat chinko phone probably believing Asiwaju Govt go favor am....hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Carry your poverty comot here! All bank chief pikin in 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and moreso now, attends ivy league schools abroad! They're not amongst those hustling 30k stipends. Na Dem dey get appointment for NNPC, CBN etc ..

It got to your own papa bank chief turn....not only are you not schooled, cos if you are, you supposed get sense, ......make i just leave you before depression finish you up!

predictor1:
How can a grown man talk this way? Simple answer: he's running mad.
I only pity the people around you. You are a lost cause. But I understand. If my tribe had to be taught how to read by an iboman I'll feel the same way. If My tribe lost a war through the cunning and stealth of a rival tribe I'll feel the same way as you. If my tribe could not do proper business unless we move to the domain of the other tribe I'll feel the same way.

And if my tribesman lost an election to an iboman I might feel the same way. But the truth is no be me spoil your life. So enjoy your pain calmly, Chiamaka

And why should I say my dad was a bank official at the time of the war if he wasn't? Not everyone comes from an illiterate father like you. grin
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 1:46am On Jan 24
Gibberish and hogwash! Nananannanana...... Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Carry your joblessness go! No be me say make una dey suffer the bad choice!! An Obi will always be better than a druggie, any day, any time!

predictor1:
Pain, pain, pain!
I talk am say you dey suffer mental health sickness. Thank you for admitting it. I knew it's all about your god Obi losing the election. The same Obi who failed in Anambra is the one you want us to vote in as president.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 3:16am On Jan 24
Still dropping it like it's hot.... Henceforth I won't pay attention or reply children from the Fallen Demon assigned to derail this beautiful thread!

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by predictor1: 1:23pm On Jan 24
Bigkoko:
Gibberish and hogwash! Nananannanana...... Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Carry your joblessness go! No be me say make una dey suffer the bad choice!! An Obi will always be better than a druggie, any day, any time!

So your weeping is all about the scammer obi losing to a yorubaman? Your weeping will endure because you'll keep losing.

Sorry o, what's the meaning of the bolded? You should go for treatment, you are running mad already. grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by predictor1: 1:27pm On Jan 24
Bigkoko:
Sorry it's not intention to mock you....but lying that your dad is a bank chief is way too low mehn! Bank chief pikin wey dey hustle Asiwaju 30k monthly stipends, and wrongly so! If your dad na bank chief in the 60s, or 70s, by now you don supposed clock 55-65 years. But from the little information I got about you, na one small rat chinko phone probably believing Asiwaju Govt go favor am....hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Carry your poverty comot here! All bank chief pikin in 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and moreso now, attends ivy league schools abroad! They're not amongst those hustling 30k stipends. Na Dem dey get appointment for NNPC, CBN etc ..

It got to your own papa bank chief turn....not only are you not schooled, cos if you are, you supposed get sense, ......make i just leave you before depression finish you up!

Mock me? When I'm head and shoulders above you. It's even clear from the way you write that you are wanting educationally.

It's easy to identify a lunatic from what they post, I mean lunatics like you. But how do you identify someone working for #30k by reading what they post? That's baffling. It will take a great miracle to restore your mental balance.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by predictor1: 1:30pm On Jan 24
Bigkoko:
Still dropping it like it's hot.... Henceforth I won't pay attention or reply children from the Fallen Demon assigned to derail this beautiful thread!
These stuff you are just learning about and posting here are points some of us have known for decades. Why are you so gung-ho about such stale things? I guess you are just learning about those things.
BOTTOM LINE: IBOS LOST THE WAR. EVERYTHING ELSE IS AFTER THE FACTS. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 1:54pm On Jan 24
This here...... grin grin grin

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 1:59pm On Jan 24
Just like your gbajue bank chief dad was above all but couldn't give you good quality education, or ability to travel abroad and get good quality education, right?

Hustle your 30k in peace, after all country hard. I'm not against it ni!
If you like dey above Asiwaju, bottom line....you are hustling for 30k stipend.

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣...you are above that can feed you..... continue we Sabi una. Audio bank chief, audio above me.....all from a anonymous person on a faceless forum!

Bye bank chief pikin wey dey drag nairaland with illiterates children!!!!!

predictor1:
Mock me? When I'm head and shoulders above you. It's even clear from the way you write that you are wanting educationally.

It's easy to identify a lunatic from what they post, I mean lunatics like you. But how do you identify someone working for #30k by reading what they post? That's baffling. It will take a great miracle to restore your mental balance.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by predictor1: 12:44pm On Jan 25
Bigkoko:
This here...... grin grin grin
That white man whose dead balls you are sucking goofed. Yoruba land is more settled today than iboland. No ibo man can become great unless he comes to Yorubaland. Fact. grin
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by predictor1: 1:01pm On Jan 25
Bigkoko:
Just like your gbajue bank chief dad was above all but couldn't give you good quality education, or ability to travel abroad and get good quality education, right?

Hustle your 30k in peace, after all country hard. I'm not against it ni!
If you like dey above Asiwaju, bottom line....you are hustling for 30k stipend.

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣...you are above that can feed you..... continue we Sabi una. Audio bank chief, audio above me.....all from a anonymous person on a faceless forum!

Bye bank chief pikin wey dey drag nairaland with illiterates children!!!!!

grin Indeed that banker's child thing must have really unnerved you. It's called background and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it.
It's clear from the way you write and the way I write that you are less educated and far less intelligent.

Naturally I'll ignore idiotic tribalistic animals like you on social media but then the moral compass in me would make it hard for me to look away when you try to bend historical facts just because the outcomes are a bitter pill for you to swallow.

The civil war ended in 1970 with the surrender of ibo army chiefs after Ojukwu ran away like a dog. It's high time you got over it. I'm sure obi losing the election brought back sad memories but the ibos need to grow a big heart like the Yorubas and learn to move on. Yorubas have also lost before. We moved on. So, chiamaka, stop crying and strive to educate your kids better than your dad educated you. Shalom.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 1:52pm On Jan 25
You mean Lagos or ogbomosho? It's apparently clear y'all one piece of old frustrated cargo!
Sorry dear, we told y'all elections have consequences. Deal with yours in peace!

predictor1:
That white man whose dead balls you are sucking goofed. Yoruba land is more settled today than iboland. No ibo man can become great unless he comes to Yorubaland. Fact. grin
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 2:10pm On Jan 25
Why the hell won't it unnerve me! When it's so damn clear you're a stinking liar...who wants to bambam with the big boys children! Awon bank chief pikin....

School you no go. Travel you no travel. Money no get. Hand work for where. Possibly wife and children too, no way! Yet the werey dey form bank chief pikin! Carry your poverty comot here.....go locate where Asiwaju dey share 30k per month.

People their dad were bank chief no dey talk am....ohhh maybe your dad na driver to a bank chief... hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. We Sabi that game Dem. Awon bank chief pikin!

Less educated? Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we no dey beat chest. Go and verify! Less intelligent? My Goodness...this guy na to enter road remain!

Less compare intelligence based on achievement.

Person A: A jobless 30k dependent werey who clings on a bogus bank chief pikin identify no one can verify....more like Asiwaju age, village, certificate, early life, who true to prediction does his assigned 30k task diligently!

Person B: A calm, refined, ultranationalist Igbo enigma, so sophisticated, well schooled and well traveled young gent who have built verifiable businesses that transcends Africa and Europe continent using one Brand name! Whose businesses were built from scratch, through sweat, toil and verifiable like the wildly acknowledged winner is 2023 presidential election, HE Peter Obi!

Oya Asiwaju bingo.... between person A & B who is more intelligent! I'd trust my $1000 with a 12 yr old boiboi in Onitsha than a werey like you!

Carry your lazy ass comot where better people dey! Awon educated and intelligent but hunger wan finish your lazy ass!

predictor1:
grin Indeed that banker's child thing must have really unnerved you. It's called background and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it.
It's clear from the way you write and the way I write that you are less educated and far less intelligent.

Naturally I'll ignore idiotic tribalistic animals like you on social media but then the moral compass in me would make it hard for me to look away when you try to bend historical facts just because the outcomes are a bitter pill for you to swallow.

The civil war ended in 1970 with the surrender of ibo army chiefs after Ojukwu ran away like a dog. It's high time you got over it. I'm sure obi losing the election brought back sad memories but the ibos need to grow a big heart like the Yorubas and learn to move on. Yorubas have also lost before. We moved on. So, chiamaka, stop crying and strive to educate your kids better than your dad educated you. Shalom.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 2:14pm On Jan 25
Chaiii old cargo wey still dey hustle Asiwaju 30k...... That's why we always try to advise werey like you to hustle...and not depends on politicians, especially Asiwaju type!

predictor1:
These stuff you are just learning about and posting here are points some of us have known for decades. Why are you so gung-ho about such stale things? I guess you are just learning about those things.
BOTTOM LINE: IBOS LOST THE WAR. EVERYTHING ELSE IS AFTER THE FACTS. grin
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by aswani(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25
predictor1:

There's a psychological term for what SmallKoko is going through that I can't for the life of ne remember but has to do with deflection.

Clearly President Tinubu flogging, and I mean seriously flogging, Peter Obi badly at the polls is the main issue.

However SmallKoko feels if he harps on about the civil war and whatever else (like your Dad being a banker), he won't remember that Peter Obi was defeated and he can somehow carry on in his belief that Peter Obi was not soundly slapped by President Tinubu, a slap that reset Peter Obi's brain and sent him back under the rock he and Bigkoko crawled out from.

We might have to suffer his delusions for a bit longer on Nairaland till the Rwandan authorities finally do something about him when those delusions eventually manifests themselves in his real physical life.

Meanwhile, it isn't a waste of time to continue verbally lighting him up here.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 4:19pm On Jan 25
I love this name......Smallkoko Series! In our new series of Newsletter to subscribers......this will be the name of a special series dedicated to jobless people seeking information on way forward.

Does it look like I give a hoot about that coco filled head of Asiwaju? Our intention was to help y'all seeking favor from someone who can't help himself! Anyway, pay no attention to people who think the chain on their legs is an ornament of beauty!

My dear pity that liar buddy of yours.....I'm not mocking his sorrow ass....just putting the record straight! But you reason am na. Bank chief pikin wey hustle 30k Asiwaju stipend, no make sense naaa?

aswani:

There's a psychological term for what SmallKoko is going through that I can't for the life of ne remember but has to do with deflection.

Clearly President Tinubu flogging, and I mean seriously flogging, Peter Obi badly at the polls is the main issue.

However SmallKoko feels if he harps on about the civil war and whatever else (like your Dad being a banker), he won't remember that Peter Obi was defeated and he can somehow carry on in his belief that Peter Obi was not soundly slapped by President Tinubu, a slap that reset Peter Obi's brain and sent him back under the rock he and Bigkoko crawled out from.

We might have to suffer his delusions for a bit longer on Nairaland till the Rwandan authorities finally do something about him when those delusions eventually manifests themselves in his real physical life.

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by predictor1: 6:03pm On Jan 25
aswani:

He's going through a sort of personality disorder. Maybe he's finding his career and life very difficult at the moment. He's easy to read like an open book. Please we need to take it easy with the man.

Many of them have remained shattered since obi won the bronze medal in that election. It puts things into perspective for them.

If I'd known he would go mad I wouldn't have said anything about my background. But he asked what my father was doing when his father was being slapped around during the civil war by Nigerian soldiers. But how could he expect a man with a regular job at SBWA then to enlist in the army? Especially when the SW was not a theatre of war. That was all I said and he went mad. He started shouting "bank chief" like an im.becile. How's being a banker in the late 60s a big deal? His own level of inferiority complex is next to none .

So he is an economic refugee in Rwanda. If he sells drugs there they'll shoot him like a dog. I'm sure they'll do something about his drugged arse soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 10:11pm On Jan 25
Mhmm.....so I even get career sef? Me self I don't even know I have a career ohh....as I no be bank chief pikin....... grin grin grin What a crazy bunch!

"We need to take it easy"....who is "we" oye ara dey find companion! No carry your Betnaija frustrated soul comot here!

Every body is not like Asiwaju that trades coco! Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. We get hand work unlike bank chief pikin and his buddy waiting for Asiwaju to favor them......make favor kell you there onukwu! No go learn carpenter or mechanic! Lazy jobless youths! Ebi pa won fellows!

Werey....who is not finding it difficult in the world right now, except off course you bank chief pikin wey dey hustle 30k Asiwaju stipend!!! Hahaha 🤣🤣 Keep fooling yourself that you are not suffering from your foolishness! We Sabi una.

Who give a shit about your father? Mumu....who ask you if your father na bank chief? Long mouth? Talk say your father na driver to a bank chief hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Not that driving is a bad job...nah but a barefaced liar like you usurping the position of somebody's dad is uncalled for...oye Ara!

People with good egalitarian background never talk, naa this frustrated old abi young cargo naim wan talk! Show your face, let's check something if no be kamarudeen with dirty teeth and marks riddled face dey form bank chief pikin! You go explain tired.........no evidence. Nobody go believe you.

A man with a regular job..... Kamarudeen you go explain tired hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no evidence! No receipt! So better keep quiet so we assume say you get sense!!

Awon "predictor".....Betnaija don finish this one life!

I know I have really don you in! Next time, stay clear....

predictor1:
He's going through a sort of personality disorder. Maybe he's finding his career and life very difficult at the moment. He's easy to read like an open book. Please we need to take it easy with the man.
Many of them have remained shattered since obi won the bronze medal in that election. It puts things into perspective for them.
If I'd known he would go mad I wouldn't have said anything about my background. But he asked what my father was doing when his father was being slapped around during the civil war by Nigerian soldiers. But how could he expect a man with a regular job at SBWA then to enlist in the army? Especially when the SW was not a theatre of war. That was all I said and he went mad. He started shouting "bank chief" like an im.becile. How's being a banker in the late 60s a big deal? His own level of inferiority complex is next to none .
So he is an economic refugee in Rwanda. If he sells drugs there they'll shoot him like a dog. I'm sure they'll do something about his drugged arse soon. grin
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 7:00am On Jan 26
Let's pretend all is good and going well because some societal misfits decided to form a critical mass and effect a change that's disastrous to themselves and everything!

Until you start working for money, carrying your own cup of water, you may never understand why Ebun Okubanjo is worried! He is neither Ijaw, urhobo nor Igbo. He is fortunate to have a business, and unfortunate to operate the business from Nigeria! His monthly invoice sent from abroad keep changing, and his income didn't increase, neither does his Usage of the service he's billed for..... I Know what Slack is because we use it too!

Those who believe Asiwaju will favor them with food, owambe, gifts and 30k stipends will never understand what mess they have really gotten Nigeria, themselves and everyone into!

Just like those up North who insisted Buhari is the next best thing after all the messiahs, they didn't realize what they were getting themselves into, until now! How many were actually kidnapped by bandits in Katsina last week again? Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 una go get sense Las Las. I laugh when they crowd fund and send money to terrorists to release their captives! No be coconut 🥥 head una get, e go clear from una eyes soon!

Try have a job, run a business, man a family, pay your own bills, only then you will realize truly, Elections have severe consequences!

This is Bigkoko ~ Discover Africa with us!

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by JagabanB: 8:21am On Jan 30
Uchek:
OLODO RABATA! How could Zik refuse the secession clause when he was not in power. The British colonist refused Awo secession clause. Zik verbally opposed.

If only u read a few books, u wóñ't be èmbàrràssing urself like this.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by JagabanB: 8:22am On Jan 30
Bigkoko:
Don't be lazy bruh.....just the internet!

Yeah....we are gonna build these things we see in Diaspora in Alaigbo, we only just needed a home land where misfits like the bleaching Gov of Imo State or the chief iberibe one of Igbo land won't come anywhere near leadership!

Why didn't u build it under a proper fit like Obi?
When u they cañ't prove what they are saying, they teII u to browse.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by JagabanB: 8:23am On Jan 30
Bigkoko:
You see this play boy military Strategist, he's really the best so far in Africa!

Holding on against a Western & eastern war machine for 2+ years.... Routing federal Forces, in certain situations,, obliterating an entire Division of federal Forces!

The war has been won and lost, but give him credit and study his tactics!

Warring Chinese dynasties fought themselves, but study and learn each other war tactics....

He Ied miIIions to thèîr gràvès and ran away.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 8:37am On Jan 30
Jagaban Where have you been? NGN is gone! Slowly climbing to 2500 to a dollar.

Well, if you understand the Powers allocated to the president, you will understand why Development actually lies on his hand and not on any state governor... which HE Peter Obi once held... When HE Peter Obi gets in, and uses the instrumentality of power, his aka gum policy and Igbo coconut head to force out Development, then you will understand.

Take Lagos for instance, she is overstressed, overstretched and rapidly deteriorating because leaders feel if you concentrate there that's when they're working...no, they're suffering Lagos, suffering the people, suffering themselves too!

Take for instance, Lagos trying to build a metro that connects five other SW states....due to complications with the constitution, they can't. Get what I'm saying?

Assuming the SE decided to come up with a Regional blueprint of Development that will see certain infrastructures that Foster region, such as developing all inland river to connect with riverine states, the feds won't have this!

Anyway, I hope the corn in your back pocket never finish?

JagabanB:

Why didn't u build it under a proper fit like Obi?
When u they cañ't prove what they are saying, they teII u to browse.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 8:38am On Jan 30
Baba you come later. We don pass that line

JagabanB:

He Ied miIIions to thèîr gràvès and ran away.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by JagabanB: 8:41am On Jan 30
Bigkoko:
Baba you come later. We don pass that line

I only come online when I am free, I don work on Nairaland, I reply mentions, I dón't care if u are passed that line or not.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 8:46am On Jan 30
Really? You now work? Wow... Asiwaju is really favoring you. Show other agbado people road naaa..lol
This Ebi pa won shouts coming from that end isn't nice to the ears....

JagabanB:

I only come online when I am free, I don work on Nairaland, I reply mentions, I dón't care if u are passed that line or not.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by JagabanB: 8:51am On Jan 30
Bigkoko:
Jagaban Where have you been? NGN is gone! Slowly climbing to 2500 to a dollar.

Well, if you understand the Powers allocated to the president, you will understand why Development actually lies on his hand and not on any state governor... which HE Peter Obi once held... When HE Peter Obi gets in, and uses the instrumentality of power, his aka gum policy and Igbo coconut head to force out Development, then you will understand.

Take Lagos for instance, she is overstressed, overstretched and rapidly deteriorating because leaders feel if you concentrate there that's when they're working...no, they're suffering Lagos, suffering the people, suffering themselves too!

Take for instance, Lagos trying to build a metro that connects five other SW states....due to complications with the constitution, they can't. Get what I'm saying?

Assuming the SE decided to come up with a Regional blueprint of Development that will see certain infrastructures that Foster region, such as developing all inland river to connect with riverine states, the feds won't have this!

Anyway, I hope the corn in your back pocket never finish?

Take a good look at the constitution and u will realize over 60% of development in any state rests with SG and LG.
It's the duty of LG to build parks, cemeteries, name streets, build and maintain them, they are to provide street lighting, they are to provide portable water to the people within their jurisdiction, I can go on and on.
What did Obi do as governor?
ObIitrated LG, didn't do any of the above, yet the comfortable means is to bIame FG.
I keep telling Nigerians, we can continue with the politics or we can face reality and build our society.
Which ever one we choose, I am very very comfortable in both.
Has SE ever brought up any development plan to FG and they refused?
Who's the FG?
Is the FG the president only?
Are there no lgb0s in FG?
The SE don't have senators and HOR members?
Has SE ever brought up any project that was turned down?
The presidents the SE appreciates the most like OBJ, Yar'adua and GEJ are the ones who brought the Ieast development to that region and it's sister region SS.
Buhari refurbished airports, paid 13% derivation these same folks didn't pay, built second Niger bridge, putting the sea ports those same foIks crashed, same ALSCON they kiIIed he was trying to revamp it, rail lines like Warri-Itakpe rail that they abandoned, tell me again, have SE as a region ever submitted a development plan that FG turned down?
U know the answer but Nigeriàñs prefer poIitics over growth.
Since the president is not our choice, we wiII say every negative thing.
We can continue playing the politics or grow the society, this particular choice rests with the masses not the politicians, the masses are more political than the politicians thereby making politics easy for politicians.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by JagabanB: 8:54am On Jan 30
Bigkoko:
Really? You now work? Wow... Asiwaju is really favoring you. Show other agbado people road naaa..lol
This Ebi pa won shouts coming from that end isn't nice to the ears....

Everyone are not obidents who are jobIess waiting for an audio messiah to come save them u know.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 11:14am On Jan 30
Wetin obidients do you now? Wanting good representation isn't something you should oppose, don't you think?

HE Peter Obi is not a messiah, he has never claimed to be one. He's pledged to making the country work again for everyone including you!

Anyway, enjoy the corn in your back pocket!

JagabanB:

Everyone are not obidents who are jobIess waiting for an audio messiah to come save them u know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Africans Crossing The Sahara To Europe - Dangerous Journey / PDP Should Be Proscribed-Shettima / I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.