Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding (17405 Views)

Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20
If your ex invites you to their wedding, what would be the perfect gift you will give to them as a wedding gift?

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Wainey: 11:12pm On Jan 20
Why should I even go to the wedding?

"To those asking why won't I go", is it ur going?

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20
Wainey:

What is wrong with going if you and your ex are not in bad terms. In some cases relationship may not work for two people because they are better off as just friends. Being an ex doesn't mean you both fell out in a very terrible way.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Fiscus105(m): 11:26pm On Jan 20
NikoDeBonAmi:
If your ex invites you to their wedding, what would be the perfect gift you will give to them as a wedding gift?

The perfect gift is to give new couple a distance to enjoy their marriage peacefully.

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:42am On Jan 21
Customised intimacy gadget. With a tag "me to you, 4eva".

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by JASONjnr(m): 3:26am On Jan 21
NikoDeBonAmi:

What is wrong with going if you and your ex are not in bad terms. In some cases relationship may not work for two people because they are better off as just friends. Being an ex doesn't mean you both fell out in a very terrible way.

There's nothing like being JUST FRIENDS with a girl you knacked all round and shifted her pants everywhere you had privacies.

Some of you guys don't have discipline.

Always stay away from your exes. And let them move on. If I eventually settle with a girl and discover that she's still communicating with her ex.... Then I will end it. Or have her invite the dude to our wedding.

You can say it's insecurity, but I will ask you to trust your woman to that extent of giving her the freedom to mingle with her ex because they're better as friends than lovers!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Wearetheugliest: 7:40am On Jan 21
Give her ring

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 9:06am On Jan 21
JASONjnr:

There's nothing like being JUST FRIENDS with a girl you knacked all round and shifted her pants everywhere you had privacies.

Some of you guys don't have discipline.

Always stay away from your exes. And let them move on. If I eventually settle with a girl and discover that she's still communicating with her ex.... Then I will end it. Or have her invite the dude to our wedding.

You can say it's insecurity, but I will ask you to trust your woman to that extent of giving her the freedom to mingle with her ex because they're better as friends than lovers!

Is it a must you sleep with a girl when dating her. What if you both never had sex while dating.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Ivix(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21
Don't show up!

11 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by SQLmastar(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21
Wainey:
Why wouldn't you go?
Well, that depends on your parting conditions with your ex.
Did you guys fvck or not? If not, then by all means attend, but no gift. If yes, then buy a gift depending on the number of times fvccked.
1 fvck = 1000

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by richard870(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21
You seem a kid
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by emkz: 2:56pm On Jan 21
You people keep lying to yourselves that you are "just friends" with your ex.

You are just friends because you didn't have closure. Many of you lie to yourselves as to the reason you keep your exes around and the reasons are hardly genuine.

Many of you are still friends with your ex to get easy access to sex and to have a fall back option. If you have a bit of sense, you won't show up at the wedding as a mark of respect for the spouse.

Except you share children, you have no business with your ex.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Samuelakindeji: 2:57pm On Jan 21
Distance

8 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by money121(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21
Kilo wa kiri

Just give him or her Distance far away sef
What type of silly invitation is that

You no dey chop for house grin grin

12 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Offpoint1: 2:57pm On Jan 21
V
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Mokason288(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21
Give her a brand new Mercedes Benz
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by money121(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21
NikoDeBonAmi:

Is it a must you sleep with a girl when dating her. What if you both never had sex while dating.

And the person is ur Ex
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Gentledizzle: 2:58pm On Jan 21
NikoDeBonAmi:

That’s what you keep telling yourself forgetting you are human with emotions. You have no reason to be there. The kind of different thoughts and mix feeling wey you go Dey get, I swear you go cry alone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by money121(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21
perfectsusanoo:
Customised intimacy gadget. With a tag "me to you, 4eva".

Marriage yaf scatter

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by money121(m): 2:59pm On Jan 21
Wainey:
Abi ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by 123papas(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21
Ex or girlfriend or babe means someone you are knacking seriously. If you are not knacking her, then she is your friend and you fit go the wedding chop three plates of rice without fear or favour. Thank you

NikoDeBonAmi:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by EreluRoz: 3:01pm On Jan 21
NikoDeBonAmi:

This is the deceitful quotes and belief that stems up infidelity.

Go your way and stop causing distractions in people's marriage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Whois(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21
You're better off as enemies

3 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Lukuluku69(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21
NikoDeBonAmi:

Distance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by SamoraWarrior: 3:05pm On Jan 21

I tire o, I really tire... Go do wetin?

3 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Anguldi(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21
Ghosting after breakup undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by greenermodels: 3:12pm On Jan 21
My ex was my working place colleague,I intend marrying her then but that would have been spending the rest of my life in misery due to her stubborn character leading to constant squabbles. When she got married and invited us, I bought the full length of her aso ebi cloth and travelled out of town before her wedding day.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by loswhite(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21
NikoDeBonAmi:

Lol oga How is she your ex? Friend zone dey claim ex girlfriend ? What will I not see on nairaland...lol. The girl will never call you her ex boyfriend self

5 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by saintcasmir(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21
Well, my ex won't invite me even if, an Angel asks her to. Where I get time for nonsense??

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Lifeinlight: 3:17pm On Jan 21
money121:

And the person is ur Ex
You don't understand what ex means. Do you?

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by coputa(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21
NikoDeBonAmi:
I won't even attend talkless of giving a gift.

5 Likes

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by theophorus(m): 3:20pm On Jan 21
What's the issue with this People?

Ordinary to Celebrate with people don become issue for Una.

Ordinary to be Happy for others, you cannot do.

Abegi, me I will Prefer to Transfer Money and go join in the Celebrations.

But, then I do marry for some days now and I didn't date anyone before my Woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

School Girls Check The Internet With Their Backside (PICS / What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.