Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,004 members, 7,828,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding (17455 Views)

Planning To Disgrace My Ex On Her Wedding Day / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by MICVOCT(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21
YoungLionken:
Revenge in this case is childish smiley..

Nothing dey this life my people, hundred years from now, we are all gone smiley...

cool shocked

MICVOCT
Circumventing difficulties
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by abimic(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21
Why I no go come, I'd come with my wifey if she allows.

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by femi4: 9:03pm On Jan 21
NikoDeBonAmi:
If your ex invites you to their wedding, what would be the perfect gift you will give to them as a wedding gift?
Perfect gift is not attending
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by MySolace: 10:44pm On Jan 21
NikoDeBonAmi:

Is it a must you sleep with a girl when dating her. What if you both never had sex while dating.

Wen people say ex, it's usually someone dey've had sexual relationship with in d past...

Meanwhile, being ex must not be because of fallout. It could be due to medical incompatibility. (AS, AS as genotype). So, ones ex mustn't be his/her enemy.

I will gift anything my hand reach. Maybe cash gift paid directly into the bank account. Not d one I will come and spray on d wedding, later d person will be dragging the money with someone else.
Because dey say my own is my own, our own is our own...
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by MySolace: 10:46pm On Jan 21
SQLmastar:

Why wouldn't you go?
Well, that depends on your parting conditions with your ex.
Did you guys fvck or not? If not, then by all means attend, but no gift. If yes, then buy a gift depending on the number of times fvccked.
1 fvck = 1000
Ha, abeg off mic... grin
Some people money go enter billion b dat naa grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by drololaaof: 11:48pm On Jan 21
Fiscus105:

The perfect gift is to give new couple a distance to enjoy their marriage.
You are quite right ,going near them will spell problem for you and the ex
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Venymen(m): 12:18am On Jan 22
Op make I help you,as I was saying the girlfrirnd bff whatever I was 🥰 crushing on but was too shy to tell her is getting married,what do I buy for her as a simp that i am?
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by BALLOSKI: 2:53am On Jan 22
Fiscus105:

The perfect gift is to give new couple a distance to enjoy their marriage peacefully.
He was invited. Are you saying the said Ex didn't inform her groom-to-be before extending invitations to her ex-boyfriend?
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by emmabest2000(m): 6:03am On Jan 22
NikoDeBonAmi:
If your ex invites you to their wedding, what would be the perfect gift you will give to them as a wedding gift?

Durex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:02am On Jan 22
ukaface:
Why I go wan go my ex wedding ?

Good morning! ... pls drop update na. Have missed them. E don tey!
Thanks in addy!
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Coolgent(m): 8:58am On Jan 22
NikoDeBonAmi:
Money!
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by ukaface(f): 12:06am On Jan 23
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Good morning!
... pls drop update na. Have missed them. E don tey!

Thanks in addy!
Until you disclose your self
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by Obierika(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23
Whois:
You're better off as enemies

Says who?
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23
ukaface:
Until you disclose your self

I was about to tell you before you attacked me unprovoked.
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by ukaface(f): 2:15pm On Jan 23
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I was about to tell you before you attacked me unprovoked.
Oya tell me now
Re: The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding by seanery: 5:03pm On Jan 23
Your prick no fit rise nii??

NikoDeBonAmi:

Is it a must you sleep with a girl when dating her. What if you both never had sex while dating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland / Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) / Ladies, How Do You Like Your Men? Muscular, Lanky, Short, Tall:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.