Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate (51785 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by seemlilystun: 8:59pm On Feb 04
insidelife22:
Women are insatiable, irredeemable and ignorant.

Hustle guys.

Take care of yourself.

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Adakintroy: 9:02pm On Feb 04
A woman cannot love you..it's just not in them spiritually. You have to love them first and they respond afterwards. It more like taking the lead in a sense. For one to love there has to be proper element of sacrifice. Women don't do much sacrifice for a man. A man on the other hand pulls it off with ease.

Women are the selfish things in nature men are the sacrificial. One has to be though.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Neddstark: 9:03pm On Feb 04
The Nigerian husband was used to fulfil her japa and white man hubby dreams.

3 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by richie240: 9:05pm On Feb 04
theforemost:

It's a LIE. The one who brought you abroad couldn't have rejected you. You ditch him
My point exactly!

pansophist:

Why you automatically assume the breakup was her fault? Did you consider the possibility that her ex-husband even divorced her?

I mean she can be at fault of course, but why just see the woman as athe aggressor by default?

Between the man who is already in a 'better' place, (who is already living large and has d opportunity of leveling up by going for other women but still chose to look back and sacrifice his time, money and energy to bring a local woman abroad) and the woman who is hoping to tick her boxes by leveling up to not only get the 'Mrs' tag, but also have a shot at a better life in a foreign land, who is more likely to have a genuine love btw the 2 of them??
And subsequently, who is more likely to instigate divorce btw d 2 of them??

May we not sow our seeds amongst wide oats.
cool

3 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by infofta(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04
She didn't find her soul mate while in Nigeria.
She was already cheating on him while he was hustling abroad looking for money to take them. She got there, settled down and sent him parking from his own house. She even took custody of their child. Anybody that will take side with this lady without hearing from the man his side of the story, how much he spent, and the emotional abuse he got from this lady after arriving oversea.

Love most times dey turn men to be mumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by yusluvad(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04
Na wa ooo
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Rollitout: 9:08pm On Feb 04
I learn every single day... Men be wise.

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Ashirioluwa: 9:08pm On Feb 04
The new husband will soon turn ex, and then she will come to social media for another trashy comment.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by FFIA: 9:09pm On Feb 04
freeborn02:

How are you sure the ex husband maltreated her?

Were you in the relationship with them?

Hasty generalization is an outcome of mental hollowness and stupidity
Jeon is too ashamed to even complain of her own marriage.

She will remain there steady breeding more and more almajiri’s in the North east where she stays. cry
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by hammer567: 9:09pm On Feb 04
THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR, STOP TAKING THEM ABROAD.

NO TAKE YOUR HAND BUY TROUBLE.

NOW THAT WHITEMAN WILL ALSO F.CUK HIS DAUGHTER.

AND SHE HAS BEEN INTRODUCED TO COLLECTING WHITE DICKS.

HOUSE IN ABUJA OR LAGOS IS MORE THAN OK, WITH CARS FOR SCHOOL RUNS/MARKET.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Tradepunter2: 9:09pm On Feb 04
Yugoslavia247:
Lol.

After she will leave him and find another

The cycle continues

Na he will leave her..... White people are built differently.... They go and satisfy their urge when they want to.... He could just be in bar and find a white girl in need of one night stand.... And that is it.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by chinze(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04
This is why some men will not travel with their wife japa
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Connected1: 9:12pm On Feb 04
pansophist:
What if the breakup is the man's fault, should she remain single for life, or go back to the country she came from? shocked
What's the point in congratulating the Ex, she doesn't rate him and that alone speaks volume.

The man with her better be wise and leech her else he will learn the hard way too.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by hammer567: 9:12pm On Feb 04
WHAT TYPE OF ABOMINATION IS THIS?

WHAT EXAMPLE IS SHE TEACHING HIS DAUGHTER?

WHITEMAN IS BETTER THAN BLACK MAN, BECAUSE THE MAN WANTED TO UPGRADE AN INGRATE.

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY,I DONT THINK YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO TRUST WOMEN.

ONLY WOMAN YOU SHOULD TRUST IS YOUR MOTHER AND THAT IS IT.

3 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Forkthiefnubu: 9:14pm On Feb 04
Na today? We hear Wetin. Happen later
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by richie240: 9:15pm On Feb 04
JAMO84:
Omo, na same thing here o.

My wife wey no dey hear word for naija, se na obodo Oyinbo she go hear word?

If I carry dat girl comot for naija, e no go pass Ghana or ivory coast. I love her but she too stubborn.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Saybal(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04
Jeon:
You men threw away the abusive and violence parts of the story. Frustrated soul.

She found her way to blessings because of the way the former husband maltreated her.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Dpaulie(m): 9:17pm On Feb 04
Destiny helper, right?

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by YelloweWest: 9:18pm On Feb 04
What of all the Nigerian men who abandoned their wives here in Nigeria for white women?

What of all the Nigerian men who were taken abroad by their wives and still cheat like dogs??

Abegi!!

Carry go lady!

Na only you know wetin you see before you made your decision
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by richie240: 9:23pm On Feb 04
Calitoscassius:
Na.by force to be happy for her? So we must be happy for everybody and everything? No criticsms? What would the world be like?

No be by force to comment, you could have just ignored and not made any comment.
Don't mind them.
How many employees are happy with their work, boss or colleagues?? Yet they wake up everyday, go to the same workplace and put up a smile, but when it comes to their live partner, he/she must make them happy or else everything scatter.
cool

3 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Juoflife1(f): 9:27pm On Feb 04
Nothing wrong here. The first didn't work out, on to the next. Life is short

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by richie240: 9:28pm On Feb 04
Adakintroy:
A woman cannot love you..it's just just not in them spiritually. You have to love them first and they respond afterwards. It more like taking the lead in a sense. For one to love there has to be proper element of sacrifice. Women don't do much sacrifice for a man. A man on the other hand pulls it off with ease.

Women are the selfish things in nature man are the sacrificial. One has to be though.

On point!
You can provide 99% of her checklist but she will still choose to elope with another man who provides only the 1% you couldn't provide, not minding the fact that 99% by far outweighs 1%

3 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by tochez24(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04
Jeon:
You men threw away the abusive and violence parts of the story.

She found her way to blessings because of the way the former husband maltreated her.

After maltreating her he still carry her go abroad baaa? you must be an idiot i tell you!!!!!😕

Well that's a nice lesson for the simp ex husband shaaa..

Gentlemen please i beg you all 🙏🏽, all of you should stop polishing and bring Women up to your standards⚠️

Any woman you find in the dustbin should remain in the dustbin✅

Any woman who's broke should even be your main chick talkless of your wife✅✅

Any woman you didn't meet a virgin shouldn't be your girlfriend or wife✅✅✅

Why do you FOOLS keep privatizing whores for christ sake💔💔💔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Matrix137(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04
Senseless
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by hammer567: 9:30pm On Feb 04
Juoflife1:
Nothing wrong here. The first didn't work out, on to the next. Life is short

NONSENSE, ANY OF YOU THAT DARE TO TRY THIS WITH MY DAUGHER WILL BE MY FIRST VICTIM.

U DIDN'T EVEN FIND ANOTHER OF MY TRIBES/KINS MEN, NA OYIBO U CARRY COME.

AND SHE IS PACKAGING IT AS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICE BREAD.

I GUARANTEE YOU, IF BOBRISKY REACH ABROAD TODAY, ONE OYIBO WILL PROPOSE TO MARRY HIM.

GO AND CHECK ALL THE OTHER HOMO THAT LEFT THESE SHORES.

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by hammer567: 9:34pm On Feb 04
IF YOU FIND ONE POOR WHITE MAN TO ENGAGE YOU, MY SISTER NA DOWN GRADE.

THEY FVCUK ANYTHNG AND WILL MARRY ANYTHING.

THE BLACK MAN IS KING.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04
Kharol1234:
The husband go be like which kind wahala be this. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Lol pains went straight to him...
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by justking(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04
I laugh in French
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Godsonkemz(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04
After devil fear Nigerian woman. Only fools trust women.

Two young ladies both undergraduates were conversing together in a commercial bus. One of them sarcastically told the other how she used and dumped a guy who coughed out 38k for her to look good during the yuletide. The ingrate who could not afford Christmas weavon, let alone clothing without the help of a guy regarded the 38k given to her as a peanut.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by caye(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04
Calitoscassius:
A Muzungu man would only date an african woman just to experience sex with her, African women are seen by Muzungu men as the lowest humans amongst all humans. They are only good as maids and house keepers..

This Muzungu will move on soon after he finishes with her to another white or african woman.

...as they deceived the black American woman
that you can be strong by yourself,
they are now deceiving the African woman
to be diverstors ayé

wọn máa k'ẹ́ẹ́kọ́ later
after the white man either leaves them
or the monster in him comes out
wọn máa k'ẹ́ẹ́kọ́ later

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by jaxxy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04
Ok thats fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.