Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate (51789 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Justkatty(f): 8:33pm On Feb 04
Their wahala.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Jackiedemie(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04
Before you develop your woman, developed your self first and invest what you can loose

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by bentenny(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04
God fearing or money loaded?😏

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by bentenny(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04
Jackiedemie:
Before you develop your woman, developed your self first and invest what you can loose
Exactly!
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by josephevergreen(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04
Time shall tell ma.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by SoNature(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04
insidelife22:

Some women are insatiable, irredeemable and ignorant.

Hustle guys.

Take care of yourself.

According to Chimamanda Adichie, single stories are dangerous!
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by JAMO84: 8:38pm On Feb 04
Samfloxin:
I will never yield to any thing that will make me move my wife abroad except we go for vacation
Omo, na same thing here o.

My wife wey no dey hear word for naija, se na obodo Oyinbo she go hear word?

If I carry dat girl comot for naija, e no go pass Ghana or ivory coast. I love her but she too stubborn.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by We4all: 8:38pm On Feb 04
Kobicove:

This white guy can wake up one day and tell her he's no longer interested in the marriage undecided

Let her enjoy him while it lasts. The most beautiful things don't last forever.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by theforemost: 8:40pm On Feb 04
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4NQ7Df1e18?si=Ki3S7tmQ0AZxWNEi

It's a LIE. The one who brought you abroad couldn't have rejected you. You ditch him

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by jonadaft: 8:43pm On Feb 04
Jeon:
You men threw away the abusive and violence parts of the story.

She found her way to blessings because of the way the former husband maltreated her.
Wey rey
U dey the relationship with them na.
How can you ever progress in life?

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Calitoscassius(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04
A Muzungu man would only date an african woman just to experience sex with her, African women are seen by Muzungu men as the lowest humans amongst all humans. They are only good as maids and house keepers..

This Muzungu will move on soon after he finishes with her to another white or african woman.

4 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Brenn594(m): 8:45pm On Feb 04
Jeon:

She found her way to blessings because of the way the former husband maltreated her.
omo ur signature is wild shocked and ur dp fine sha...
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by steeltrust: 8:46pm On Feb 04
You can imagine the effrontery
This is more reason why Nigerian men find it difficult to bring their spouse abroad

To what aim did she make this kind of post
I pray it end well with her cause e no go funny if karma is to play in on her

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Hayaoga1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04
Women will always be women

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Calitoscassius(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04
Kobicove:

This white guy can wake up one day and tell her he's no longer interested in the marriage undecided
Yep! Just like that, that is a typical behaviour of white people. They get bored easily in relationships.

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by tctrills: 8:50pm On Feb 04
Jeon:

Her own side of the story. Hope you have not forgotten Amber Heard

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by AyakaDunukofia: 8:50pm On Feb 04
Don't bring them here in Europe or America. Keep them back home in Nigeria and be happily married. 85% of our men regret it. The wife you knew would metamorphose into a beast. You'll become the worst thing that ever happened to her life.

6 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Expanse2020(m): 8:51pm On Feb 04
After he carry come Europe you come
Twe twe twe twe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by stallionng: 8:53pm On Feb 04
You used him and dumped him,soon you will use this mugu too to get citizenship and dump him.mugu don fall

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by onuman: 8:53pm On Feb 04
Samfloxin:
I will never yield to any thing that will make me move my wife abroad except we go for vacation

Are you not a bushman?
You want your kids trained without a father figure while you stay abroad jollyficating with other women.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by GUNITGuy: 8:55pm On Feb 04
Harddiskng:
Traits of the worst people - “quoting the bible or some religious while not seeing the error of their way”

Word!

I always tell any of my guy that care to listen, most Naija babe won’t choose you if you are not well-to-do so why should settle for less.

Only marry a babe from a good well-to-do home, if you are her poverty alleviation plan, run o!
even well to do Nigerian girl is also in the game....Have you ever ask why The American female Pastor said she would Marry only a Rich Nigerian Man .....Because we think women Love us For free but come to think it ....That woman only admit whats is in their mind ...Marriage now is more of a transaction ...This one just got a better customer ....................MEN IN NIGERIA WOULD QUICKLY MARRY AS SOON AS THEY ARE COMFORTABLE OR RICH EVEN TO MAMMY WATER THEY DONT CARE...I notice this about my male cousins and friends and the woman would stay faithful as lonkg as the money keeps spinning but once they come abroad or you go broke get ready for another version of them....BIBLE SAID A VIRTUOUS WIFE WHO CAN FIND

8 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by richie240: 8:55pm On Feb 04
Nice angle, but the parrot of a woman would've mentioned (or at worst hinted) it as a tangible excuse for leaving him.
cool
pansophist:
What if the breakup is the man's fault, should she remain single for life, or go back to the country she came from? shocked
It's on record in d west that 80% of women instigate the divorce.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by kestolove95(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04
Ashawo
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Calitoscassius(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04
GboyegaD:
The level of misogyny I read on nairaland amuses me. You are not privy to what could have transpired and you are trying to blame a party.
Be happy for her or move on abi na by force to comment ni?
Na.by force to be happy for her? So we must be happy for everybody and everything? No criticsms? What would the world be like?

No be by force to comment, you could have just ignored and not made any comment.

6 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Feb 04
Jeon:

so he "maltreated" her and took her abroad?

why will any man take with him abroad a woman that he maltreats in Nigeria?

why not leave her here in Nigeria and get another woman to be flexing with abroad?

5 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by noblechoco(f): 8:56pm On Feb 04
freeborn02:

How are you sure the ex husband maltreated her?

Were you in the relationship with them?

Hasty generalization is an outcome of mental hollowness and stupidity
And how are you sure the ex husband didn’t maltreated her

Were you in the relationship with them ?

Hasty generalization is an outcome of mental hollowness and stupidity
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by KarinaSlim(f): 8:57pm On Feb 04
Congratulations girl. I'm happy for you.

Every disappointment is a truly blessing.

Your ex took you to your destiny grin

Am sure your ex was a Nigerian man.

Wahala for who wan marry Nigerian man.

See as the new Oyinbo bobo come fine.

See him eyes.

Chai cheesy

I must marry Oyinbo biko.

Make I just catch one like this.

As I be black beautiful, I need white man.

We go compliment each other.

Just so u know, White men married to Nigerian women make the best husband's. The best.

They don't cheat. They are understanding. They can love die. Infact their own love na on another level entirely.

Most Nigerian women abroad married to White men are still married till date.

But u see the ones married to Nigerian men abroad ehn, their marriage no dey last 3 yrs.

If dem dey Nigeria, na marriage with a spice of endurance and frustration dem dey do.

2 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by dkidd: 8:57pm On Feb 04
Chai!
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by AyakaDunukofia: 8:57pm On Feb 04
Black ladies born in Europe and America are more likely to stay with you if you understand the norms than these wicked pretentious predators you're courting back home in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Davicl: 8:58pm On Feb 04
Somebody some where is cracking head now on how to bring another one over too

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Feb 04
onuman:

Are you not a bushman?
You want your kids trained without a father figure while you stay abroad jollyficating with other women.

but this man that decided to be a father figure to his children and took his wife with him abroad when he had the option of jollyficating with other women, what did he gain?

6 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by NwibanaEmmanuel(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04
Both men are losers, she finessed her way through and won at last. LWKMD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.