Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate (51781 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by richie240: 11:00am On Feb 05
LordIsaac:

Your fight should be against “love.” If you don’t love a woman, nothing can make you seek to upgrade her! So, maybe you should ask for a redefinition of “love” and propagate it. The first man Adam fell, because he loved his wife more than God’s instructions! She knew that her eyes were opened and immediately realized the consequences! Yet, she CHOSE to lead the man into the same perdition! It’s why I will never follow any woman to the labour room…when she gives birth, she should bring the child home. Let’s carry our crosses!
You dropped some gems up there.
I believe we (men) are majorly at fault at choosing the wrong partners for the following reasons
1) we woo women with material things.
The scripture says ''to the hungry man/woman every bitter thing is sweet".
When men display material things to women, it tends to blind the eyes of the woman to the fact that the man is not really her 'spec'. She goes along with the flow until either she attains a financial level at which the leverage of money over her is broken or she meets her real spec and she leaves the man.

Solution: Don't woo a woman with money

2. Women are not logical beings; they act on emotions. For eons, Lucifer couldn't get thru to Adam, but only succeeded after succeeding in brainwashing Eve.

Solution: Never take a (major) decision at the prompting of a woman. The last card lies with the man.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by LordIsaac(m): 11:20am On Feb 05
richie240:

You dropped some gems up there.
I believe we (men) are majorly at fault at choosing the wrong partners for the following reasons
1) we woo women with material things.
The scripture says ''to the hungry man/woman every bitter thing is sweet".
When men display material things to women, it tends to blind the eyes of the woman to the fact that the man is not really her 'spec'. She goes along with the flow until either she attains a financial level at which the leverage of money over her is broken or she meets her real spec and she leaves the man.

Solution: Don't woo a woman with money

2. Women are not logical beings; they act on emotions. For eons, Lucifer couldn't get thru to Adam, buy only succeeded after succeeding in brainwashing Eve.

Solution: Never take a (major) decision at the prompting of a woman. The last card lies with the man.
True!
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by GboyegaD(m): 11:23am On Feb 05
Ebubu2:

So he maltreated her and took her abroad ?

Na only man wey love you go carry you go abroad

We are not privy and who told you taking someone abroad means you cannot maltreat the person?
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by GboyegaD(m): 11:24am On Feb 05
ogaontop:

But you guys can't be happy for Yul Edochie and move on?

Have you ever seen my comment on Yul Edochie?
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Ebubu2: 11:29am On Feb 05
GboyegaD:

We are not privy and who told you taking someone abroad means you cannot maltreat the person?
if he maltreated her, she would have stated it, women who openly love to play guilty and tell the world how her man is an abuser? Why would she keep that aspect private if she has abandoned the abuser?

Wouldn’t it justify and validate her wicked action more if she stated it instead of keeping it private?

D
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Miggs(m): 11:41am On Feb 05
Calitoscassius:
True talk.. cheesy wellcome to the bondage called marriagw, 2 adults will just tie themselves down for no reason, one of them will be taking advantage of the other emotionally. Financially and physically all in the name of marriage.

After dem take advantage of you finish dem go just tell one lie say you no be beta pesin or husband, say dem no want again (divorce) man go just go start all over again.

I have spent over three decades on this planet and I still don't understand this marriage of a thing and why anyone would want to get involved in it.
Maybe I am just deeply dumb/moronic.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Calitoscassius(m): 11:56am On Feb 05
Miggs:

I have spent over three decades on this planet and I still don't understand this marriage of a thing and why anyone would want to get involved in it.
Maybe I am just deeply dumb/moronic.
Same here, you are not alone.

Naa! You are not morronic or dumb, grin you are a rational sensible thinking human who have your own mind. You don't do what everyone else does just because everyone is doing it or because some people expect you to do it and you don't do things just to impress other people.

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by BluelightHotel: 1:40pm On Feb 05
Yugoslavia247:
Lol.

After she will leave him and find another

The cycle continues

Or soon we’ll hear that a white man don pkai his black wife.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by YelloweWest: 1:45pm On Feb 05
Ebubu2:

If she saw any form of shege, she would have said it.

What did she actually see ? Man wey dey abuse you and wey no love you no go carry you go abroad.

Be defending greed, one day you will be a victim.

My sister's husband is wicked and abusive. She still took him abroad for sake if their kids.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by GboyegaD(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05
Ebubu2:
if he maltreated her, she would have stated it, women who openly love to play guilty and tell the world how her man is an abuser? Why would she keep that aspect private if she has abandoned the abuser?

Wouldn’t it justify and validate her wicked action more if she stated it instead of keeping it private?

D

You are striving too hard to add your narrative to the story.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Error401: 6:42pm On Feb 05
You cant satisfy anyone who wants to leave, her choice for a white man clearly showed who was the problem in her past relationship

Jeon:
You men threw away the abusive and violence parts of the story.

She found her way to blessings because of the way the former husband maltreated her.
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Error401: 6:58pm On Feb 05
A woman who wants to leave will be triggered by anything, she will be arrogant in every way and will do everthing possible to have a breakup
pansophist:
What if the breakup is the man's fault, should she remain single for life, or go back to the country she came from? shocked
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by okewumi: 7:54pm On Feb 05
I have one where l live. She is very arrogant and manipulative.

The white guy brought her from south Africa and when she saw the power women has in west, she sent the guy to jail.
You can't have two minutes discussion with her without treating u with police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.