Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Will You Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Tell Her? (1053 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Tell Her? by aloyemeka4: 1:24am On Nov 09, 2011
A friend of mine in Lagos is going through this dilemma now.

Your half younger sister from another mother got married before you and she somehow make sly comments about it but you do ignore her because you are older and your dad kinda favor her more because he likes their mom more. One day, you went to your sister's birthday bash organized by her husband and after scores of frozen-ghost and tequila, you decided to stay over the night with your friend. Your sister being 7 months pregnant, got tired around 10pm and retired upstairs and you pass out on the sofa. Around 11.30 pm, you went to the visitor's restroom only to catch your sister's husband making out with your friend. You nearly screamed and the canine husband ran upstairs.

Now, considering the fact that your sister is heavily pregnant and cannot stand any appalling news now and the fact that you brought the lady who made out with her husband. Also, considering that two of you have a not so smooth relationship. Will you tell her that your friend made out with her husband?. What do you think her reaction will be?.
Re: Will You Tell Her? by kelz88(f): 2:27am On Nov 09, 2011
O dear!

I will go ahead and do my part by telling her cos if she finds out later that I knew about it she might despise me even more. Or I will pass the responsible to our parents. Let them break the bad news.

(The look on her face LOL. Bi tch  grin )
Re: Will You Tell Her? by aloyemeka4: 2:33am On Nov 09, 2011
kelz88:

O dear!

I will go ahead and do my part by telling her cos if she finds out later that I knew about it she might despise me even more. Or I will pass the responsible to our parents. Let them break the bad news.

(The look on her face LOL. Bi tch  grin )

She may be more irate if you tell your parents that. No woman wants the story of her nuclear family on CNN.
Re: Will You Tell Her? by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 09, 2011
Ladies shit
Re: Will You Tell Her? by slimyem: 7:11am On Nov 09, 2011
i wouldn't tell nobody.i'll hope she finds out that she has a cheating husband on her own and if she doesnt find out,wel, ignorance is bliss so they say.right??
I NEVER interfere in no one's marital affairs
Re: Will You Tell Her? by MoneyRule(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2011
dis is a tough 1.
I will push, threaten or force her husband to tell her himself.
Re: Will You Tell Her? by itiswell1(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2011
Hmmmmn. I'm still thinking.
Re: Will You Tell Her? by aloyemeka4: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
MoneyRule:

dis is a tough 1.
I will push, threaten or force her husband to tell her himself.

And if he refuses to confess?
Re: Will You Tell Her? by iice(f): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2011
Wetin i go dey even do for that house? Blood ni, water ko.  No be like say i go carry her with me for coffin.
I will wait till she's has given birth.  Even then, not sure if i would say or not.  Not because of what she may think but because of how i feel.  If i do tell, i'll get the hubby to talk first.   If he doesn't. . .i talk my own and move on.
Re: Will You Tell Her? by aloyemeka4: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
iice:

Wetin i go dey even do for that house? Blood ni, water ko.  No be like say i go carry her with me for coffin.
I will wait till she's has given birth.  Even then, not sure if i would say or not.  Not because of what she may think[color=#990000] but because of how i feel
.  If i do tell, i'll get the hubby to talk first.   If he doesn't. . .i talk my own and move on.[/color]

What kind of feeling are you referring to?. Are you saying that you will be mortified if you fail to report besides, what is this about everyone waiting for the husband to report himself?. Men rarely do that, rather, while you are still waiting for him to report himself, he will be out there fooling around with the same girl because it wouldn't stop that night. Also, your sister may misinterpret it or feel betrayed if she finds it out from her husband because she expected you to tell her first.
Re: Will You Tell Her? by kokoye(m): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
Hush
Re: Will You Tell Her? by iice(f): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
aloy@emeka:

What kind of feeling are you referring to?. Are you saying that you will be mortified if you fail to report besides, what is this about everyone waiting for the husband to report himself?. Men rarely do that, rather, while you are still waiting for him to report himself, he will be out there fooling around with the same girl because it wouldn't stop that night. Also, your sister may misinterpret it or feel betrayed if she finds it out from her husband because she expected you to tell her first.

Lol.  I simply mean that if i care more than the required 'oh that's a human being too' feeling.
True, but some men can be convinced to do things.
On her misinterpreting it or not - depends on how i feel about her.
Re: Will You Tell Her? by NET1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2011
Point 1: You are your half-sister are NOT best of friends. I think that (because of this reason,) she might find it difficult to believe what you are saying (if you eventually tell her). I'm afraid she might think I want to break her marriage, so I'll let her find out herself.

.NET
Re: Will You Tell Her? by aloyemeka4: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2011
iice:

Lol.  I simply mean that if i care more than the required 'oh that's a human being too' feeling.
[color=#000099]True, but some men can be convinced to do things.

On her misinterpreting it or not - depends on how i feel about her.[/color]
1/10000 of them. Unless you mean men from mars. When it comes to cheating on their wives, they will rather die with the secret.
Re: Will You Tell Her? by kemmeye: 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2011
is this a trick question?
Re: Will You Tell Her? by iice(f): 4:16am On Nov 10, 2011
aloy@emeka:

1/10000 of them. Unless you mean men from mars. When it comes to cheating on their wives, they will rather die with the secret.

Lol. People are malleable, if you know the pressure points. . .its not that difficult. Sometimes they never catch on that they have been stirred towards certain paths grin
Re: Will You Tell Her? by freecocoa(f): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2011
Half sis that ain't cool wiv me?I ain't telling,if she finds out good for her.
Re: Will You Tell Her? by aloyemeka4: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
iice:

Lol.  People are malleable, if you know the pressure points. . .its not that difficult.  Sometimes they never catch on that they have been stirred towards certain paths grin

Not men like DayoKanu, Sagamite, OYB, etc. They will rather die with that secret.
Re: Will You Tell Her? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
I will say nothing.

Given that they already have an icy relationship, it's not improbable that she's told her husband about her not so great relationship with her half sister. A randy cheat like this man will just spin everything around the unmarried sister being jealous and bent on wrecking their marriage.

Who's the pregnant sister going to believe? Your guess is as good as mine. She should let sleeping dogs lie
Re: Will You Tell Her? by aloyemeka4: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
naijababe:

I will say nothing.

Given that they already have an icy relationship, it's not improbable that she's told her husband about her not so great relationship with her half sister. A randy cheat like this man will just spin everything around the unmarried sister being jealous and bent on wrecking their marriage.

Who's the pregnant sister going to believe? Your guess is as good as mine.  She should let sleeping dogs lie

What if your pregnant sister end up with HIV someday because she didn't get the information she should have gotten from her own sister?. Will you be able to live with yourself?
Re: Will You Tell Her? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
^ We all have to live with our choices, if she's discerning enough she'll know her hubby is a cheater.
Re: Will You Tell Her? by bekay911(f): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
Quite a critical situation. Bt i wil tell er wt d intention of makn er cc d kain husby she dey marry (marriage indeed )
Re: Will You Tell Her? by lindabon: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
i can only hope the girl finds out that her husband is a lying, pretentious, cheap cheat! For me to put my mouth, lailai
Re: Will You Tell Her? by aloyemeka4: 3:01am On Nov 11, 2011
lindabon:

i can only hope the girl finds out that her husband is a lying, pretentious, cheap cheat! For me to put my mouth, lailai

Will you like to be told if your husband behaves that way?.

(1) (Reply)

Am I to Be Blame? / How To Make Your Relationship Or Marriage To Be Blissful And Last Lasting / The Playa's Guide To 2013:: ::: ...get Any Babe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.