Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) (32405 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Akinpresident: 3:12pm On Feb 12
coputa:
There have been many cases like this.You are lucky,yes treat her nice and she will bring good fortune to you.

She can make you to be very wealthy,so far she had trust in you, always make her happy, don't carry other women

Wake up
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Nmesouma: 3:19pm On Feb 12
If she say so means she love you so much
Maybe you can try to find out if you can help her out too
If you leave her now she fit killer 🤣🤣you ooh
Visit my blogger .wwww.sewit.com.ng
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Akinpresident: 3:19pm On Feb 12
OP your girl is not any nonsense mami water BS. And that yeye evidence you're talking about that you can't say out is pure format. As you rightly put, you're inexperienced. But don't let that be your downfall.
I'll tell you straight up, love her for whatever she means to you. But remove that marine spirit nonsense out of it. She's not anything. What makes you special that'd prompt a spirit to wanna date you? Abi spirits she can date don finish, na to date human.
You're prolly in lust and not love, else you should have noticed this daylight scam.
This is 2024, APC is in power, don't play.
Mami water dating you means your life should turn around. Tell me if you have acquired enormous material wealth and the credit goes to her. None yeah? What has she offered you if she's truly a spirit? Abi she be stingy spirit?
And to cap it worse, she told you not to hurt her 😂😂😂😂😂.

In fact, cut off that girl for trying to play this kind of street on you. Unless say you sef na pussy ass nigga and you don't mind simping around her till you see her bleep another guy and you learn in the hard way.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Bashoruntolu(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12
were, for this harsh economy nahin yhu see mamiwater no run follow.
No run follow am, na olosho yhu go later end up with

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Neoteny7: 3:40pm On Feb 12
coputa:
You are the dumbest because you have been brainwashed and deceived

Says the idiot who believes in ghosts grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12
coputa:
but you can see nature around you at play, can you explain how and why it works
We are talking about spirits, don't digress to something else, are spirits nature? Or wind?

This is the problem with people who believes in all these spirits rubbish, they are ussually vague with their answers to very simple questions.. if i am asked for a proof that a vehicle or an airoplane or my mother exists i would just point at my car, an airplane or point at my mother. Simple! If i don't know i would just say a simple, i don't know! I don't start trying to convince the person to believe what i believe. Just show me a spirit! Simple! Or atleast tell me where i can find spirits so i will go look myself.

I don't know what you mean by i can see nature at play, could you explain please, i am quite ignorant with what you mean.

I want to believe that spirits exist but you are not doing a good job with explaining how or where i can see or find spirits grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Tonytonex(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
She’s a girl I love very much but our relationship hasn’t gone real far . She told me this of recent with evidence for me to know it’s real and true
What do I do?
She said I shouldn’t hurt her that things will go well for me
I need advice from Matured Nairalanders on this matter

File Photo used for Illustration
what was the evidence? And was it true?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12
Neoteny7:

Says the idiot who believes in ghosts grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin he doesn't see himself as brainwashed, even though he has never met or seen a ghost. grin grin grin grin or can tell us how and where to find ghosts.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by riczy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12
End the relationship and go for deliverance. Live a life of prayer!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Naddy100(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
She’s a girl I love very much but our relationship hasn’t gone real far . She told me this of recent with evidence for me to know it’s real and true
What do I do?

Nah lie o, one girl take that (mami water) thing deceive me for years but when i later change it for her, she said she dont want me to hurt her feelings.... Real mami water will never let you know say she get spirit....
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Brushstrokes20: 4:03pm On Feb 12
Hmmmm.... I've been there, done that and it wasn't funny at all, all I'll say is be careful!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12
Naddy100:

Nah lie o, one girl take that (mami water) thing deceive me for years but when i later change it for her, she said she dont want me to hurt her feelings.... Real mami water will never let you know say she get spirit....
Have you ever met a real Mami water? How did you know they d never let anyone know?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12
Neoteny7:

Reality of life does not include fairies.

Tell me, do you pray to Gandalf?

Do you keep cookies and milk for Santa?

Dumb idiot.
Absolutely! All these are just fairytales. Imaginations in gullible people's heads.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by seetomorrow: 4:13pm On Feb 12
xtianchris:

Very Correct. The guy betting $1000 use it to clean your Ass

you didnt make any sense ..what are you saying
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by sylve11: 4:15pm On Feb 12
Yugoslavia247:
Wealth from the waters or sea

Lol.

Stupid wealth.

When it will crash you would wish you were left alone.

The same way you were when she met you is how you will be when they leave you.

Besides, why will you be happy to be helped by a woman.

If she cheat you can not leave her because your whole life depends on her.

Woman give you something and you collect am.

Dey play oo

Hmmmm? cool
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Johilo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12
This ur story sweet but e no long... She's not a mami water or whatsoever and she's just telling u that so u won't hurt her... Women knows how to toy with some men sha....
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by sylve11: 4:19pm On Feb 12
Goodlady:

To use ya destiny dey hungry me

This girl mouth wide o. Na Elenu younger sister? shocked cool
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12
If this story is true mek I baff nakid! grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Carot: 4:30pm On Feb 12
Starz825:

Very funny

Na so my girl dey tell me when I be dey toast her say she get queen blah blah...say If I no like her and just wan nak...she go report me....and me as omo Jesus I no for...

Na gidigba I dey ...

So it happens say as she come later gree for me...i come ask am say babe aw ur queen Na.....she say na joke she dey ooo

They sometimes say that so their guy will stay and be loyal
she sabi fùck?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by InvertedHammer: 4:38pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

/
In other words, you are asking matured minds to convince you that if you jump into a burning building that you will not get burned. I advise you to marry her so that sane men can learn from your mistakes.

/
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by HEBEI: 4:47pm On Feb 12
JuanDeDios:

I think she lost interest when I refused to promise I won't cheat on her. But if I really want her, I can call her I tell her I "want to get serious" with her and I'm sure she'd come.
If it's true, Abeg let her be. Only her tears can spoil things for you if she is truly a mariner. They can shed tears even when they are wrong. They are suicidal too.
I mean the innocent ones ooh.

Even their so called blessings, avoid them. They can go in a twinkle of an eye.

I am in a relationship with one. So I am typing from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by MrCork: 4:48pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by MrCork: 4:49pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

^^story
Bro did u fokk her or u dint fokk her sir?(no oofencse) angry
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by MasterTeeUSA: 5:08pm On Feb 12
Everyone will have a unique experience every 20 years. This is your own. Do more asking, listening and understanding. You might be able to decide with a clear understanding.

Why did she pick you?
What does she want from you?
Is she destined to live long or for a while?
What does she see the relationship?
You are not perfect...what if you cant meet up to her wishes?
What about her parents? and when did she know who she was?

Ask more...listen, and understand.

Maks27:
What do I do?

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Goodlady(f): 5:09pm On Feb 12
sylve11:

This girl mouth wide o. Na Elenu younger sister? shocked cool
Iffa tear you slap!
Who has a wide mouth?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Goodlady(f): 5:10pm On Feb 12
Malroux:
So you mean you are mami water too? See eh, me na papi water personified. You can't scare me little girl.
Ok. We shall see!

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Goodlady(f): 5:11pm On Feb 12
NGArmyTerrorist:
😂 😂 I cover my destiny with the power of God. Nyash & seduction doesn't move me and I can't get trapped in it but I can give you gift on my own. I don't celebrate Valentine.
Awwn, you are a darling.
Erm, how do I get my gift?
You kukuma say you no dey do val? 💋

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by 12345baba(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12
Hahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Jennifer89(f): 5:29pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
hmm
I’m just trying to be careful
I’m still young and still have a long way to go .
What if something happens in few years and I opt out of the relationship .
Is it not better to carefully end it with her now ( but Omorr I’m in love with this girl )
I’m confused right now

End it now please. Don't start what you can't finish because the spiritual battle you'll fight no be small o
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Jennifer89(f): 5:29pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
hmm
I’m just trying to be careful
I’m still young and still have a long way to go .
What if something happens in few years and I opt out of the relationship .
Is it not better to carefully end it with her now ( but Omorr I’m in love with this girl )
I’m confused right now

End it now please. Don't start what you can't finish because the spiritual battle you'll fight no be small o!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by outofthebox: 5:32pm On Feb 12
Be careful man
Fell for one. I didn't know back then. I loved her. I became overly jealous even though I wasn't perfect also. I was warned by two different people to not infuriate her - I didn't listen and said some things.
Things went south. I ran to Jesus and He accepted me. I see sege, not only from her
Fact Check:: she is the only female I ever dated that never took advantage of me. She even warned me of some things back then. But did she hurt me spiritually? Yes, but I have forgiven her because I was warned and also Jesus tells us to forgive.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Encyclopedia1: 5:42pm On Feb 12
If she go carry money come then fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments / Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. / Can You Date A Girl With Any Of These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.