Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) (32400 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by osuolale95(m): 11:50am On Feb 12
Konjiboii:
You’ve got a genie and you are scared of making wishes, many will die to trade places.

Little ritual, and the guy will be in millions...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Pendragon001: 11:50am On Feb 12
you should thank your stars that you met her, go to elders in your village and ask for certain prayers and offerings you need to make to fully maximize the potentials that your relationship with her offers. put everything on the table from the beginning to let her know where you're going and try as much as possible to faithful to your own conscience.

don't let anyone use religious jingoism or crass naivety to confuse, if your stars align and she is truly what she claims and she loves you, you have everything to gain if you are not the lazy type.

Note: they can be overtly jealous, stubborn and protective, that's why you need to wisely and maturely handle every situation that arises between you.

cheers!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by gigabyte13: 11:50am On Feb 12
🤣😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣
Person dey show, how you go take die, if you messed up
You still dey ask questions....
I no kukuma pity you
Na the people wey born you l pity
Dead body no Sabi, how much coffin dey cost

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Dennisochampa: 11:50am On Feb 12
Sirmwill:
If she's truly a Mami water spirit

You are playing with DEATH!

In fact you have entered into a covenant with her like that
You are stuck for life or DEATH

Swrs

You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into

Leave am make e dey think say na play....

Maybe he think say na Nollywood movie wen e be say at the end... Pastor go come pray for u and all will be well grin grin cheesy

He never know say na reality e come face to face with so

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by xtianchris(m): 11:51am On Feb 12
Dennisochampa:
Maybe not yours but in this case and present conditions..... Give me sure 1000 odds and you have changed my life forever!!!!
Bros Sweat blood and tears Count. .
If I give you sure 1000 odds you win
And then money you work for through sweat blood and tears . Which would you prefer to have ?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Judolisco(m): 11:54am On Feb 12
Maks27:
She’s a girl I love very much but our relationship hasn’t gone real far . She told me this of recent with evidence for me to know it’s real and true
What do I do?
She said I shouldn’t hurt her that things will go well for me
I need advice from Matured Nairalanders on this matter

File Photo used for Illustration
tell her make she find money give u... Arbi what's d benefit of data a mami water without having money... Plus u Don nack already, so u r already in big trouble pappywater grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Decarbonisation: 11:54am On Feb 12
Maks27:
She’s a girl I love very much but our relationship hasn’t gone real far . She told me this of recent with evidence for me to know it’s real and true
What do I do?

There is nothing like a water spirit or mami water or whatever.

Stop deceiving yourself and others.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Demzay1(m): 11:54am On Feb 12
Nonexisting1:
Mami water wey no fit arrange US visa or at least sure odds give her boyfriend, na fake marine spirit be that.

No be lie 😂😂
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by ufotunang: 11:55am On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

...take her to a strong prophetic and deliverance church for deliverance...then she will be delivered
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Asazwalingwa: 11:55am On Feb 12
See Ben and Ryn for real life.
Go see the movie Siren.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Caaz: 11:56am On Feb 12
Nada is new being from the water..I m from the water living my normal life
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by CharlesofJesus: 11:57am On Feb 12
If you seek the truth, it is crucial to acknowledge that your union might not be with a human, but rather a malevolent spirit—the devil himself. By aligning yourself with this entity, you risk forfeiting your place in the afterlife. Reflect on whether the promises made come at a spiritual cost. I pray for divine intervention to reveal the potential dangers ahead, especially if your partner lacks guidance from parents. Deliverance may be necessary for her, or you might be entering a perilous supernatural encounter with an unfavorable outcome in the end. Remember, the true end is not death itself, but what follows in eternity.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Caaz: 11:57am On Feb 12
ufotunang:
...take her to a strong prophetic and deliverance church for deliverance...then she will be delivered
Abeg leave the lady,so long she's fyne and living her normal life....
You people and deliverance sef
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by ufotunang: 11:57am On Feb 12
Take her to a strong prophetic and deliverance church for deliverance...then she will be delivered
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by kmaster007: 11:57am On Feb 12
She won use style pursue you.... Mayb she as sum1 else
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by advanceDNA: 11:57am On Feb 12
SPAMBOX7:
Swears grin just trying to scare op to not keep options while she keep hers. Evil creatures

That's the funniest part ooo...she will have options everywhere....
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Sh1g1d1: 11:58am On Feb 12
Op, please take her to Zion Prayer Movement Outreach at Okota, Lagos. Evangelist Ebuka Obi will deliver her and both of you will live happily together thereafter.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by djmickymouse(m): 11:58am On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

Mami water and water spirit are two different things and I can tell you for a fact that she's none, she might be a water child or a baby covenanted to the sea, but saying she's a water spirit is a big farce! I'm a spiritual man sir and I'm trying to make sure you don't mistake one for the other, is she practicing her water ways? If yes are you doing very well in life prior to this knowledge? Some girls sabi make things up because say them from spiritual background so be careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Nopretence: 11:58am On Feb 12
kissbobo carry on as far as u know u won't hurt her, what anniys every woman is for you to have another by the side, tie bao, so it's best for you to get rich through her or die fucking around
Maks27:
What do I do?

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by djmickymouse(m): 11:59am On Feb 12
ufotunang:
Take her to a strong prophetic and deliverance church for deliverance...then she will be delivered

Where do you think those deliverance churches source their powers from??

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by motta(m): 11:59am On Feb 12
Maks27:
that’s personal
But I confirmed it and I’m not a child
since its personal why telling us any of it in the first place ?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by djmickymouse(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12
Dennisochampa:
Whatever isn't from God will not last....

The gift of the devil comes with conditions...

If u can live with it.... Continue...

But know this..... Nothing from the devil is free....

Last time I checked.... Mermaids or ogbanjes are not Christians...

Some of them even pass it on to their kids....

So she said you should always keep her happy....
What about the day you decide to be a man and so something that hurts her.. Maybe not even intentionally, what happens.
She brings her sisters to fight you or take all she's given you and u start from the scratch or even lose your life??

These are not questions u should even ask.....

If I'm close to you, I'll tell u to run for your life so you can secure your future......

E fit dey sweet now and all fit dey go well... What about when things go wrong

Werin go happen??

Use your head.... If u don't pity yourself..... Pity your kids!!!

Some of Una mentality dey tire me, so whoever or whatever that is not a Christian is bad and dangerous?? Even Jesus wasn't a Christian, you can practice what you believe and let others practice what they believe
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by akanbiaa(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

You just hurt her by exposing una private discussion to the world. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by abimbola74(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

Most ladies are from one kingdom or the other , baba embrace her and love her and be rest assured you will be prosperous trust me . We are humans and we will always hurt each other , you are a man so be wise in dealing with her brother
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Rejoice28(f): 12:04pm On Feb 12
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Munzy14(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

Psychologically,she has got pinned and scared.

In the midnight, call her, tell her babe I have a revelation to make, I am a reincarnated deity from air...Tell her you a descendant from air..

air spirits are supernatural powerful and can't be trapped or subdued.

Put fear in her..So she get a dosage of her medicine.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by ChengHun(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12
It's a scam format used by girls to scare guys. Don't believe her
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by HEBEI: 12:05pm On Feb 12
Make sure she understands her powers and is fully enlightened.

If not, find a way to leave the relationship, if you two, have not gone far in your relationship.

The beginning may be sweet, but it always ends tragically. Avoid those beings if you can, especially if they are of Nigerian stocks.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by SPAMBOX7: 12:06pm On Feb 12
advanceDNA:

That's the funniest part ooo...she will have options everywhere....
Evil creatures. A woman will want all her options to be with her alone. She be seeing 5 guys and make sure all the 5 guys don't keep options. That way she can have the power to be shuffling through and controlling them as she like. Even devil still get work to learn from that gender

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by JuanDeDios: 12:06pm On Feb 12
xtianchris:

Show More love . ..
Tell her your plans ..
And chill.....
But the End doesn't really end well.. Stay strong my brother... .
Everything she gives you goes back ...
Slave and master Shit .. You understand
Seems you know a thing or two about this. Please I have a question.

I met a very pretty girl. One day, as we were about to eat, she said she doesn't eat fish. When I pressed her on WHY, she said "You can't eat yourself naa. Don't worry, maybe later I will tell you more."

What does this mean?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Neoteny7: 12:09pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
that’s personal
But I confirmed it and I’m not a child

You're one of those ignorant and superstitious Nigerians, aren't you?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Ashirioluwa: 12:10pm On Feb 12
Story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments / Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. / Can You Date A Girl With Any Of These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.