Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) (32396 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by jattopeter(m): 10:23am On Feb 12
Remember everything has prize.
Maks27:
She’s a girl I love very much but our relationship hasn’t gone real far . She told me this of recent with evidence for me to know it’s real and true
What do I do?
She said I shouldn’t hurt her that things will go well for me
I need advice from Matured Nairalanders on this matter

Seun

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:36am On Feb 12
Goodlady:

Alright. I'll be humble but lemme use ta destiny first.
Come n buy me val gift. 💕
😂 😂 I cover my destiny with the power of God. Nyash & seduction doesn't move me and I can't get trapped in it but I can give you gift on my own. I don't celebrate Valentine.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by bdon12: 11:18am On Feb 12
Maks27:
this girl too, there was a time she was really sick they had to take sacrifice to the river
I just tire 😞
My own gf na fruits she dey carry go throw for water....n na prayer warrior o lol
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by fitinwell: 11:37am On Feb 12
Maks27:
She’s a girl I love very much but our relationship hasn’t gone real far . She told me this of recent with evidence for me to know it’s real and true
What do I do?

File Photo used for Illustration

It's not hard na.. Pour Water on her legs

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Neddstark: 11:38am On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

Does she go to a white garment church?
Most water spirit women feel more comfortable in a white garment church.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Nilx: 11:38am On Feb 12
Then she should bless him. I heard aje belong to Olokun I.e the gods of sea......
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by zebszebs: 11:38am On Feb 12
Maks27:
that’s personal
But I confirmed it and I’m not a child

For you to even believe that mermaids exist, shows that you probably have less than the reasoning faculty of a child.

No insult intended.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by fortunechy(m): 11:39am On Feb 12
My dear,the truth is that u don't need advise rather u need Sense...

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Blaze14k: 11:39am On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

One day they will ask her to bring u.. infact u will turn out to be there slave after u die

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by izibili44: 11:39am On Feb 12
You crazy gan
Nonexisting1:
Mami water wey no fit arrange US visa or at least sure odds give her boyfriend, na fake marine spirit be that.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by CaptainFM1: 11:40am On Feb 12
When you wan go meet her people, remember to wear lifejacket.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by zebszebs: 11:40am On Feb 12
UptownVibes:
Na lie.. She wants to put fear in you.. Real mami will hardly tell you.. One once told me she will invite her queen mother to my house. I told her to please do so,cux threesum with Queen mother and daughter won't be a bad idea. The idea laughed and said " you no serious "

Na me girl wan scam with mumu talk. Armed robber don enter thief motor be that na cheesy

"Na lie.. She wants to put fear in you.. Real mami will hardly tell you.."

You had me in the first half of that sentence. I was like "this is the first comment on this thread that makes sense". Then I continued reading and you proved me wrong.

Sad
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by SPAMBOX7: 11:40am On Feb 12
Which evidence she show you cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by TheFinesseKid: 11:41am On Feb 12
Maks27:
that’s personal
Ogbeni getat with your cock and bull

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Neddstark: 11:42am On Feb 12
Maks27:
this girl too, there was a time she was really sick they had to take sacrifice to the river
I just tire 😞

She is.
If you are going to have a Christian marriage, you may have to reconsider this relationship ASAP. Spiritual things are no joke.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Iseoluwani: 11:43am On Feb 12
Maks27:
hmm
I’m just trying to be careful
I’m still young and still have a long way to go .
What if something happens in few years and I opt out of the relationship .
Is it not better to carefully end it with her now ( but Omorr I’m in love with this girl )
I’m confused right now

u dey use your future to play. u no get fire, person tell her who she b, u dey talk love. anu e semi. JUST BE WARNED, THEY ARE REAL

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by SPAMBOX7: 11:43am On Feb 12
advanceDNA:

Tell her u a member of ogboni... Werey girls

She's just manipulating you to make u do what she wants and be afraid of cheating on her or leaving her....
Swears grin just trying to scare op to not keep options while she keep hers. Evil creatures
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Czarugo007: 11:43am On Feb 12
Me when she tell she is “mammywater”

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Dennisochampa: 11:44am On Feb 12
Whatever isn't from God will not last....

The gift of the devil comes with conditions...

If u can live with it.... Continue...

But know this..... Nothing from the devil is free....

Last time I checked.... Mermaids or ogbanjes are not Christians...

Some of them even pass it on to their kids....

So she said you should always keep her happy....
What about the day you decide to be a man and so something that hurts her.. Maybe not even intentionally, what happens.
She brings her sisters to fight you or take all she's given you and u start from the scratch or even lose your life??

These are not questions u should even ask.....

If I'm close to you, I'll tell u to run for your life so you can secure your future......

E fit dey sweet now and all fit dey go well... What about when things go wrong

Werin go happen??

Use your head.... If u don't pity yourself..... Pity your kids!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by lbdarapmc(m): 11:45am On Feb 12
Tell her I am interested in any of her sister, I wont hurt her
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by maak400: 11:45am On Feb 12
She's lying to you bro, don't fall for the scam, a lot of these girls use this to deceive guys and manipulate them. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Dennisochampa: 11:45am On Feb 12
Nonexisting1:
Mami water wey no fit arrange US visa or at least sure odds give her boyfriend, na fake marine spirit be that.

Bros them dey give mysterious gift o but it comes with conditions that may last over generations

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by SPAMBOX7: 11:46am On Feb 12
Starz825:

Very funny

Na so my girl dey tell me when I be dey toast her say she get queen blah blah...say If I no like her and just wan nak...she go report me....and me as omo Jesus I no for...

Na gidigba I dey ...

So it happens say as she come later gree for me...i come ask am say babe aw ur queen Na.....she say na joke she dey ooo

They sometimes say that so their guy will stay and be loyal
No be lie. But where the problem comes is how they want a guy to be loyal to them but they can't be. Isn't that stupid? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Dennisochampa: 11:46am On Feb 12
xtianchris:

Bros life no depend on Sure odd and US visa
Maybe not yours but in this case and present conditions..... Give me sure 1000 odds and you have changed my life forever!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by sweerychick(f): 11:47am On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

hogwash! She's just using reverse psychology and scare tactics on you so that you would treat her well and not break her heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Measle: 11:47am On Feb 12
fati2001:
I did like to meet some mer beings.
Where can I find them?.
Onye ojoo, table turner. A fellow friend is in a cross road, and this is the only advice that you can offer, it's sarcastical bro
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Meteng: 11:47am On Feb 12
You’re lucky. Dem dey like knack well well and dem sabi the thing too

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by wallarwallar(m): 11:47am On Feb 12
Go and confirm if what she is telling u is true she might just be playing game on you to become a lifetime slave to her.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Dennisochampa: 11:48am On Feb 12
Maks27:
that’s personal
For u to ask this question.... A child get sense pass u.....

When u don see devil give gifts unconditionally??

Or u think you're the first to see a mermaid??

To keep a woman happy is not difficult...

Why you think say her ex leave her??

Or na so she love u reach??

Baba how I wish u sit down near me... I for use oraimo cord wipe you for back of ear lipsrsealed undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Honestey: 11:48am On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

Congratulations, you get be a relative of fishes, the only down side is that you won't be eating fish if you marry her but she should be able to help you with her supernatural powers. If I were
you I will tell her to help me rich like Dangote
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Dennisochampa: 11:49am On Feb 12
Maks27:
I’m not a child but you can call me inexperienced. Relationship and this kind of thing is pretty new to me cause I’ve always been the no girl type
I just recently started dating

Devil Sha..... U just started dating ND he decided to hook you up with a mermaid Damn shit.... E no even want make u enjoy life like every other normal young guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Aghans(m): 11:49am On Feb 12
Maks27:
What do I do?

I will advise you to take her for deliverance if she is ready. Don't go to anyhow church. You can locate catholic church ask for catholic charismatic renewal. Then ask for Intercessory ministry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car / Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. / My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.