Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) (32402 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Henrydata(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
that’s personal
But I confirmed it and I’m not a child

Sorry to say bro, this comment shows you are actually a child

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by AngelicBeing: 12:52pm On Feb 12
Nonexisting1:
Mami water wey no fit arrange US visa or at least sure odds give her boyfriend, na fake marine spirit be that.
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Chizy12345: 12:53pm On Feb 12
sometimes, they doesn't last on earth
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Clema21(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
She’s a girl I love very much but our relationship hasn’t gone real far . She told me this of recent with evidence for me to know it’s real and true
What do I do?
She said I shouldn’t hurt her that things will go well for me
I need advice from Matured Nairalanders on this matter

File Photo used for Illustration

If you truely love each other, meet a sound priest (pastor) and tell him this, not those ones that tells you to bring funds o, then you both start serving God, praying and fasting in your own capacity, then watch the devil run outta her... It is important to note that not all pastors have the ability to cast that out, but there are many who do that with the flick of their fingers... Service is also one principal key to drive these evil spirits away...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by anslemarinze52(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12
bdon12:

My tot exactly...some marine affiliated women can bring u enormous wealth n will never hurt u xcept u hurt them n refuse to apologise.

They play, don't push fur things to work from your end.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by coputa(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12
Neoteny7:

Another idiot
You are still a baby
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Neoteny7: 12:56pm On Feb 12
coputa:
You are still a baby

Says the idiot who believes in fairies.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by tfelicityk(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12
Can you manage her for who she is?
You are lucky she opened up to you. Others will never tell you anything till you fall prey.
Don't hurt me - is complex...
Think about it deeply before going into agreement with her...
If you know you are not the Contended person - keep off completely.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by coputa(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12
Neoteny7:

Says the idiot who believes in fairies.
when you grow up you will now see the reality of life
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Slysteve12: 1:02pm On Feb 12
This dude want to turn slave last last
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Stevenbright(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
that’s personal

Main reason why you should not be here asking this question. Take your decision by yourself!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by jubrilELsudan: 1:06pm On Feb 12
YOU NO KNOW WETIN GOD DON DO FOR YOU SEY YOU DEY FVCK MAMI WOTA

ABEG NA LIFE AND DEATH MATER IF YOU NO WANT HER AGAIN ABEG SEND ME HER CONTACTS CAUSE AS I DEY LIKE DIS NA MAMI WOTA I DEY FIND TO MARRY OOOO

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Neoteny7: 1:06pm On Feb 12
coputa:
when you grow up you will now see the reality of life

Reality of life does not include fairies.

Tell me, do you pray to Gandalf?

Do you keep cookies and milk for Santa?

Dumb idiot.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Pat081: 1:11pm On Feb 12
Na lie Jo what do you give to her or may be you give her too much f********k that day what do you see that makes you to believe her mami water that can not make me to be eating with governors and kings is that one not fake
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by xtianchris(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12
JuanDeDios:

Seems you know a thing or two about this. Please I have a question.

I met a very pretty girl. One day, as we were about to eat, she said she doesn't eat fish. When I pressed her on WHY, she said "You can't eat yourself naa. Don't worry, maybe later I will tell you more."

What does this mean?
She's from the Marine. Becareful with her. Dont let her manipulate you. Thier aim is for men to be loyal to them that's all..They are all over the places looking to fall men Glory. The prize is the man . It's a war my brother... Some have good heart some have devilish heart. The one with good heart will give you good tidings for you to be loyal to them .. The once with wicked heart. When a man meet with them they man begins to crumble and fall... The once with good heart don't last . Because you show them love and stuff like that. But if they leave everything leaves with them ..You start all over again ..So it takes Higher intelligence and wisdom to over come them. .. Just like me I have met allot of them they always like me because I have Thier key. I let them know who they are and they laugh . I have lots of them as friends.. They are loyal to me. You know why because I was married to one but she felt ill and died. I spent alot fir her to survive hospital to hospital but she still died. She blessed and said I will have back all that I have spent on her that' I really love her I didn't run away. I was with her till the very end . Guess what it's not about money but from that day I got wisdom and knowledge about Thier kingdom... The ones in Africa are like Baby to me .I want to be higher one. White women 😂😂 They are gooddes.. So you get the jerk...No matter the woman rich or poor small or old . I have they key .I know them. They are always loyal to me. MARRIED SINGLE THEY SRE MY FRIENDS. I de use them Play very well. Because I have dine and wine with A Queen which is my wife.
After my wife died I was in the dream I saw her with a Crown on her Head. With two other girls beside her. Sitting on the throne like stuff. Any woman I come across with I always tell them about me wife how lovely and intelligent they she is. They will fear me and succom . They always give me chance .Lol ..
They give me Gifts . stuff like that I have paid the price.. 😜😁.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by obesse: 1:19pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
that’s personal
If it is personal, why not solve your problem personally? Why are you seeking advice on Nairaland?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by obesse: 1:21pm On Feb 12
gazilion:

You are not a child but you want advice yet you won't supply evidence! You brought private matter online and saying evidence is private??
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by xtianchris(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12
obesse:

If it is personal, why not solve your problem personally? Why are you seeking advice on Nairaland?
His still a child. Bros if he knows he won't come here asking.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Lifemanage: 1:23pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
that’s personal
De play

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by fimzzy1991: 1:24pm On Feb 12
Run for your life and give your heart to Jesus, except you are prepared for self destruction. Sayans gift adds sorrow

Maks27:
She’s a girl I love very much but our relationship hasn’t gone real far . She told me this of recent with evidence for me to know it’s real and true
What do I do?

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Enemyofpeace: 1:27pm On Feb 12
thesicilian:

Good to know. Cos you sound like one
he is a children

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Enemyofpeace: 1:28pm On Feb 12
obesse:

no mind am

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Draslo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12
thesicilian:

What was the evidence
The girl is literally sticking a Love Machine in his brain and thrusting it. OP is not a man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by tivhador: 1:30pm On Feb 12
So what you're saying is.....this pxssy is fishy,ryt?
Maks27:
What do I do?

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Enahjay28(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12
[quote author=Nonexisting1 post=128398654]Mami water wey no fit arrange US visa or at least sure odds give her boyfriend, na fake marine spirit be that.[/quote

Lols no be lie my brother. Na sure odds sure pass o. The mami water must prove luv make her bobo hammer betking back to back to bàc. to ba.. to b. Funny stuff every where
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by xtianchris(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12
Any girl that Exposes her body . In dressing and Online. Those once are Evil marine. ..They once with makup. Painting Thier face . Flee my brethen.They do anything with them ..They have bad mind. They are in churches too they dress well .They upload pictures of them in church. Any Girls that is a social media freak . Always uploading Pictures. Sampling Themselves Flee from those kind girls.
The Marines with good her they hardly in Social media. They don't have time for that . They always think about their man. Always want to be with Thier man Bec cause the have little or short time with you before they depart.. Be wise My brethren.
There's a place in my area where girls fix nails, eyes lashes . Painting of face stuff like that. I usually go there I will be the Only guy there. I will tell them I want to do manicure and pedicure. THEY WHOLE GIRLS THERE WILL LOOKING AT ME LIKE WHICH GUT this guy get. Guess what they will start forming and be looking at me. I don't give anyone attention. I just do my thing and drive out.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by YorubaKing: 1:32pm On Feb 12
Maks27:
that’s personal

OP, you no well at all. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Moshybear(f): 1:35pm On Feb 12
OP

Pray about it
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by erico2k2(m): 1:36pm On Feb 12
Nonexisting1:
Mami water wey no fit arrange US visa or at least sure odds give her boyfriend, na fake marine spirit be that.
I abree wiith you tiri gbozzaaa for you
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by Amonijosh1: 1:39pm On Feb 12
na lie!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by AskNgige2: 1:41pm On Feb 12
Nonexisting1:

Aswear
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) by xtianchris(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12
That's why you see Wizkid and the rest sing about Imaginary women .More love 😘 Less ego
Lol Wealth ...
Oma lay .. Rema . And co. STILL on slave and master shit. They always sing about women Love love love love love . . You get the jerk ..
No matter the Billions they got. It goes back to the master.. Everything gone. .One scandal to another.
Forget about what they spend like buying expensive Jewelry and cars( They never tell you how much they buy Thier stuff. ).They just Tag some random figure .The gullible will be arguing about it. . Still the higher marine That gave it to them to lure more souls ...They need your soul .. You see why if you want to do wealth Ritual they always ask you to bring your mother.. 😉😉😉😉😉. That's why once they take your mother they take your soul . You won't get your self anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments / Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments. / Can You Date A Girl With Any Of These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.