Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? (7329 Views)

Even Sahara Reporters Are Now Feeling The Heat. (pics) / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Sahara Reporters Are Liars - Civil Society Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 10, 2011
So why arent other Non-Nigerian websites that originally posted the news (before Sahara Reporters) not being victimized?

Is this an attempt to cover up sth?

The march against corrupt government officials will surely come to pass. These are the ppl (Maduaeke etc) boko harams needs to target.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2011
[size=18pt]SaharaReporters, what a bunch of idiots. Fake News[/size]
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by dayokanu(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2011
[size=18pt]Maybe its Sahara reporters that reported that President Retardeen was caught dick in hand harassing a hote mistress for sex in Australia[/size]
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by hercules07: 6:28am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf has sahara reporters in his sights, everything this guy touches becomes contaminated what a rare gift.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Kilode1: 6:42am On Nov 10, 2011
Sowore will be the dumbest crook to ever own a news site if he was posting these stories because of big Brown envelopes.

I mean, who gives bigger brown envelopes than the Nigerian government, NNPC, petroleum Ministry and other retired military-politicians scattered all over Nigeria?

Sowore and his Saharareportes team will be very stuuuupid to keep releasing stuff on these people when he can easily make more money by Courting them. Ask the Duke of Thisday Newspapers and Other pro establishment dailies. They are in money!

Ask the holy holy 234next, they are broke!

Saharareporters is not the thief, the thieves and liars are all over three arms zone in Abuja. One day, their yansh will expose pass ghaddafi own. One day.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by sheyguy: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2011
No be today corrupt Journalist don dey sha, it could actually be someone within Nigeria setting up saharareporters.com by making the false phone call both ways (Austria and SR), and it could be saharareporters.com themselves trying to be smart but never say never for a Nigerian of Madueke's profile . . . . .
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Torch1(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2011
Am not here to defend Mrs Madueke, but i must call a spade a spade. Saharareporters means false alarm, fake news, biased publication, cosmetic impression, ethnically-favoured medium. This fake news paper is biased towards opposition party in Nigeria especially in the Old Eastern region. Sowore Omoyele the owner is very tribalistic, he never see anything wrong in ACN and CPC. I remember the role they played during the recent election in Anambra state, they reported fake news about Gov. Obi of Anambra, APGA and the Great Odumegwu Ojukwu. They spent thier money traveling from Lagos to London just to confirm whether Ikemba is already dead only for them to come back to post the video of the sick man on Youtube, imagine that?? They even report that Mrs Bianca Ojukwu abondoned her husband in London only to come back to meet her sugar daddy in Nigeria,  Lies! lies!! Visit this site to confirm thier fake reports http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2011/06/08/who-knows-what-saharareporters-is-turning-into  i even prefer 234next.com to them.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Demdem(m): 8:03am On Nov 10, 2011
Question:

OAM4J:

1st it was Saharareporters falsifying stories, after you were told the story is real and true from Heute, then u switched to Heute not doing a good job and attempted to discredit the media because it is a free Newspaper.

The question is; What does Heute Newspaper stand to gain giving a false story about Allison Madueke? Or is Heute an extension of Saharareporters?

And are you really saying the media was bribed to publish the story?

RESPONSE:

Beaf:

Stop talking rubbish.
You can be as light brained or biased all you want, the evidence of false reporting is up there for you to see.

No media org has never got it right 100% all the time however IMO Saharareporters is much more credible than so many Nigerian outlets out there. abi, we wan compare sahara with tribune, thisday and their likes?
Saharareporters arent doing bad especially as it pertains to investigative journalism which journalists in Nigeria seems not anxious in doing probably due to the environment. believe the poster completely at your peril.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Demdem(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2011
@Torch1

What is wrong in investigating and ascertaining if the Dim is alive or not? i see nothing wrong there especially knowing fully well that politicians can use this avenue to siphon scarce resources. we should also remember the Yaradua saga in Saudi. Sahara got it right there.
they arent perfect no doubt however they arent doing bad either.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by dplordx(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2011
This Beaf is an Oloshi. The same SaharaReporter and Tunde Bakare that fought tooth and nail to get GEJ to become a President when Turai Yaradua showed how useless and incapable and spineless he is.
I have one thing to say to you: Is your soul really worth that peanuts you are paid?
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by DrummaBoy(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf go find out where Daniel Kanu is. That is where U will be in a few yrs time: on the wrong side of history.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2011
FVCKING SAHARA REPORT AND THEIR DESPERATE DOWNFALL OF GOODLUCK ADMINISTRATION
STUPI.P BUNCH OF EDIOT angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2011
Demdem:

@Torch1

What is wrong in[b] investigating and ascertaining[/b] if the Dim is alive or not? i see nothing wrong there especially knowing fully well that politicians can use this avenue to siphon scarce resources. we should also remember the Yaradua saga in Saudi. Sahara got it right there.
this is not investigating,they are taking with full assurance
fake people angry angry angry angry
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2011
Demdem:

@Torch1

What is wrong in[b] investigating and ascertaining[/b] if the Dim is alive or not? i see nothing wrong there especially knowing fully well that politicians can use this avenue to siphon scarce resources. we should also remember the Yaradua saga in Saudi. Sahara got it right there.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by danjohn: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf criticizing Sahara Reporters is expected. I am sure they refused to collect brown envelope from his boss (GEJ).
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by yommysomguy(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2011
Lol
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Torch1(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2011
Demdem:

@Torch1

What is wrong in investigating and ascertaining if the Dim is alive or not? i see nothing wrong there especially knowing fully well that politicians can use this avenue to siphon scarce resources. we should also remember the Yaradua saga in Saudi. Sahara got it right there.
Demdem, i never said that a news paper investigating abt some1 whether dead or alive is wrong what am against is thier fake report like (1)saying that Gov. Obi abondoned Anambra NYSC members during the recent election crisis in the North even when Obi send 25 buses to rescue them, 2) that Bianca Ojukwu abondoned her husband in the sick bed only to come back to meet his secret lover in Nigeria, they even go to the extend of posting the video of a sick man on Youtube just to make jest of him. You hardly see Saharareporters posting anything bad about ACN or CPC, are these one saints. C'mon they are biased and i dnt even listen to thier news report. Just lead this http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2011/06/08/who-knows-what-saharareporters-is-turning-into
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2011
Beaf=Reuben Abati aka Badluck Jonathan's mouthpiece/defender.

Ntoogi!! tongue
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Demdem(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2011
Johnpaul2k2:

Of cos it is. They took off from their domain with their cameras, investigated, took pictures and reported it has it is. I see nothing wrong with this.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by bugsy80(m): 9:39am On Nov 10, 2011
well found this online,
@

http://www.heute.at/epaper/epa7446,1036

Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Demdem(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2011
Torch1:

Demdem, i never said that a news paper investigating abt some1 whether dead or alive is wrong what am against is thier fake report like (1)saying that Gov. Obi abondoned Anambra NYSC members during the recent election crisis in the North even when Obi send 25 buses to rescue them, 2) that Bianca Ojukwu abondoned her husband in the sick bed only to come back to meet his secret lover in Nigeria, they even go to the extend of posting the video of a sick man on Youtube just to make jest of him. You hardly see Saharareporters posting anything bad about ACN or CPC, are these one saints. C'mon they are biased and i dnt even listen to thier news report. Just lead this http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2011/06/08/who-knows-what-saharareporters-is-turning-into

Like I said earlier, they aren't perfect so few of their reports may be questionable. However what gives u the impression that the pictures of the dim was to ridicule him? I honestly don't think so.
It's good to note that you said u HARDLY see any thing bad from cpc/acn . There are but definately not as much as the big for nothing pdp. That to me is expected. The bigger u are, the more exposed u become.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Torch1(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2011
Demdem:
  However what gives u the impression that the pictures of the dim was to ridicule him? I honestly don't think so.
if you dnt think so, then why didn't they post the video of Yar'adua on You tube when he was sick in Saudi Arabia?, why did they have to post the video of Odumegwu Ojukwu on sick bed and lied to the whole world that his wife abondoned him on sick and come back to Nigeria to meet her secret lover.
It's good to note that you said u HARDLY see any thing bad from cpc/acn . There are but definately not as much as the big for nothing pdp.
i didn't said that i hardly see anything bad in ACN/CPC, what i said is that Saharareporters hardly see/post anything bad in ACN/CPC even when ACN is the ruling party in S.West that is to show you that they are paid to post rubbish. Newspaper like Vanguard, 234next etc, are not biased towards any party be it ACN, CPC, PDP or APGA and that is how it should be. Sowore Omoyele is a very tribalistic man. If you like u can continue defending him, i ve made my point clear to you.
Note: am not defending mrs Allison Madueke
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Demdem(m): 10:39am On Nov 10, 2011
Torch1:

if you dnt think so, then why didn't they post the video of Yar'adua on You tube when he was sick in Saudi Arabia?, why did they have to post the video of Odumegwu Ojukwu on sick bed and lied to the whole world that his wife abondoned him on sick and come back to Nigeria to meet her secret lover. i didn't said that i hardly see anything bad in ACN/CPC, what i said is that Saharareporters hardly see/post anything bad in ACN/CPC even when ACN is the ruling party in S.West that is to show you that they are paid to post rubbish. Newspaper like Vanguard, 234next etc, are not biased towards any party be it ACN, CPC, PDP or APGA and that is how it should be. Sowore Omoyele is a very tribalistic man.

They didn't show yaradua in Saudi probably becos they have no pictures to show. Remember also that even the vice president then couldn't see yaradua. Dim is different. They had it and showed it. I praise them for that. About the bianca story, kindly refer me to where is it in their reports. Can't remember reading such about her.

Secondly, I qouted u well earlier. Am on phone now, if not I would have search of negative reports about these guys especially tinubu and of cos they are much more less than the majority party. I respect your opinion about sowore but don't think its necessary true. Till I see reasons to believe that they are alligned to some of those mentioned by you, I give it to them.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by jmaine: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2011
SuperStoryReporters is not worth arguing for and against . . .They are a Junky site with numerous Junky news to show for it . . . Whatever news emanates from SuperStoryReporters . . .i don't give a damn . . . 234next is worth reading instead . . . .
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by Gbenge77(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2011
Sr is a credible online news media.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by ranlaen: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2011
the article in question did not even originate on SR.only people supporting OP are clearly paid by the government .
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by TenKobo1: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2011
I just think corruption in journalism should be looked at from a wholistic perspective, those that run Sahara reporters may not be saints but i feel i can rely on them that those crooks from the establishment.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by hbrednic: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
JUNK + PURE JUNK = SAHARA REPORTERS
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by BoOOosHBoy: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
And they're still one of the most popular reporters
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by africa60(f): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
I am sure of your corruption allegation against Sahara reporters but I know they are almost junk.most of their news are not well researched and they seem to be dancing to the tunes of their pay masters whom I believed are corrupt politicians in Nigeria.
One of their founders I learnt though I cannot confirm it is one Okey Ndibe who I gather from reliable source is Orji Uzo Kalu's boy till today and he has added Chris Ngige to the list of his masters.
That is why he can never criticise either of them.
If you have been following SR you will surely understand a trend in their reporting style.sometimes they don't proof read their work properly before publishing which I find to be unprofessional.
I only read it just for a laugh or just to get breaking news before looking for better sources for details.
Re: Sahara Reporters - Are They Corrupt? by maclatunji: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Beaf go find out where Daniel Kanu is. That is where U will be in a few yrs time: on the wrong side of history.

I have to agree with you, their methods are so similar- it is almost surreal! Beaf is one person who has sold his conscience for money and position. I wish him the best when the rewards come calling!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Give Achebe A Befitting Burial - Southeast Governors / Breaking- PDP Now Majority In The Senate. / Quit Presidential Race Now! You Are Expired El Rufai Tells Ibb And Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.