Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? (6060 Views)

Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? / Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men / Why Don't Women Ask Men Out On Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by dabrake(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
slimyem:

you dont know shyte about what kinda person i am so dont even go there.
Like are said before,you are one of those who needs to recognise humor when you see one.learn to be smart enough to do it.
a drowning (wo)man will always grab any available straw near him/her! EOD
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
*yawn* boring
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2011
Nicely put. Hungry ladies like you should get a job. Instead of worrying about how much a man spends on dating you. Get busy.
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by dabrake(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2011
cynthiafred67:

*yawn* boring
i get hot temper oh
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by cynthiafred67(f): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2011
dabrake:

i get hot temper oh

me tooo
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by dabrake(m): 1:33am On Nov 13, 2011
^^ i go beat you like sey you thief phone
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by boldking(m): 2:48am On Nov 13, 2011
girl, girl abi na woman, think small na, we men do d spendings even in marriage
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 13, 2011
seedord247:

Guy dem swear for you ni abi you nor hear wettin happen to your bro sexkills.

LMAO cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by chinnyonwu(m): 6:37am On Nov 13, 2011
@ poster, were u going for wedding our a date?
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by gabbytabby: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2011
Only small boys that are still getting money from daddy and mummy need complain about taking a girl out on a date and having to pay for it. Then really they should sit down and face their studies instead of all the shinanigins. Its so unAfrican for a grown man to do this and it tells you something about his potential as a future mate and that he does not place much value on the invite he has extended. Let his broke self alone and move on they never make good husbands as they wont be a good provider. They will need to find a cougar as a mate.

For men never date a girl that will not appreciate where you are at the present and demands to be taken to places you cannot afford. Not unless its special and you have decided to tax yourself. You just get yourself bankrupt down the line.
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by FEMARY1: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2011
Nawa oo.

Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by cynthiafred67(f): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2011
dabrake:

^^ i go beat you like sey you thief phone

Hahahaha I laugh in greek u fit?
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by philips70(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2011
Outstrip:

Don't defend yourself. Your message was very clear. It was not a totally serious posts and I get it. I agree with everything you said. If even I as a[b] married woman[/b] still does these things I would imagine that a single lady would even do more.
You sure say your hubby know say you dey here dey advertise ur Eff ups back home? Please let the single ladies here learn gud marital habits. I dey help dem beg you. If ur own don spoil no spoil odas own. We take Olorun beg you. Thanks for understanding. Am outta ds thread
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2011
@OP i only hope n pray u get urself a man cos u seem disgustin and ill mannered, no wonder u keep on goin on a new date every other day just so u can impress d next unsuspectin guy. u knw what de said abt bad habit- 'its like a flat tyre ane u never can go far wit it except u change it' - change ur atitude and u'l get urself a man who loves u, dt way u'l spend less on ur date.
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2011
Like say the dressing would add to the sweetness of the 'honey pot'.
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by eghost247(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2011
divine2043:

Like say the dressing would add to the sweetness of the 'honey pot'.
i bow for the original poster o Lmao
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2011
Guys get mouth ooo
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by slimyem: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
tiniyata:

@OP i only hope n pray u get urself a man cos u seem disgustin and ill mannered, no wonder u keep on goin on a new date every other day just so u can impress d next unsuspectin guy. u knw what de said abt bad habit- 'its like a flat tyre ane u never can go far wit it except u change it' - change your atitude and u'l get urself a man who loves u, dt way u'l spend less on your date.
keep your hopes and prayers to yourself.i bet your disgusting and ill-mannered self needs it much more than i do.
I wonder how people come online and make st.upid and baseless conclusions about someone they do not know jack about.i just wonder!
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Mayflowa(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2011
Babes bad! Look at the way they are trying to berate slimyem. They hardly support themslves. grin
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Outstrip(f): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2011
Of course they will berate her. She is not talking about a man spending money on her she is talking about spending her own money on herself yet these chicks who will go on a date and expect the man to start paying their cellphone bills the next day come on here and talk crap about her. grin
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by cynthiafred67(f): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2011
^^^^ babe u harsh oo
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Nayah(f): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2011
Hello sister, I've always said here that some women could and do pay for on dates, there's nothing strange or weird about it, I would be glad to offer our dinner to someone I really appreciate because it's good to receive but you have to learn to give also
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Basildon1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
This is one tricky topic though - I expect a guy to pay if he offers to take out a gal. But then, after a couple of dates, it shouldnt be regarded as a God given right
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by slimyem: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
Nayah:

Hello sister, I've always said here that some women could and do pay for on dates, there's nothing strange or weird about it, I would be glad to offer our dinner to someone I really appreciate because it's good to receive but you have to learn to give also
off topic!
Basildon1:

This is one tricky topic though - I expect a guy to pay if he offers to take out a gal. But then, after a couple of dates, it shouldnt be regarded as a God given right
off topic!
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by remmyton(f): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2011
Sincerely, guys prepares for a date as much as a girl. and if i feel like paying for whatever we had on the date, i will wait for him to make the first move of paying, then i will stop him and ask to pay for, although some guys may see you as a mugu cos you paid, but i see it as being independent.

and besides, going out on a date is simply to get to know each other, and not eat me i eat you
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by Basildon1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2011
slimyem:

off topic!
seems you are hungrier that you really sound grin
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by lindabon: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
I will dress very well for a date but I'm paying for my own meal also. Who needs their money?  undecided undecided
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by slimyem: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2011
Basildon1:

seems you are hungrier that you really sound  grin
still off-point!
Re: Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? by alvin000(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
I am afraid cox what I will say it may makes u angry so I reserve my comment. *

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Black Men Never Wear Triangle Underwear? / 13 Reason U Must Sex Ur Partner Evryday (mature Chat 18+) / Would You Marry A Workaholic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.