Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

He Wants An Abortion! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants An Abortion! (2540 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants An Abortion! by Sijo01(f): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2011
They'v been dating for sometime now & according to her, dey'r planning of getting married next year,
bt she's currently pregnant 4d guy & he want her to abort d pregnancy.

wat do u think & wat sud she do?
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Natasha2(f): 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
when they were doing it without condom shey he was happy? she shouldn't do it haba for what is it the baby's fault?
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Goldieluks: 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2011
he should go and do an introduction at least,instead of aborting the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: He Wants An Abortion! by MrCork17: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2011
Sijo01:

They'v been dating for sometime now & according to her, dey'r planning of getting married next year,

Sijo01. so u want to abort? undecided
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2011
@poster
having a baby is NO SMALL MATTER, so if BOTH of them are not EMOTIONALLY/PHYSICALLY and FINANCIALLY ready then she best do whats right and wait until the time is RIGHT.

if she has the baby regardless of his advice, this man will probably resent her, in the long run, for forcing him to be a father when he was not ready. . . . . . . . 
remember, having unprotected se.x and enjoying the coochie has absolutely NOTHING to do with the responsibilities involved in raising a child.

dwelling on the when/how/why they had unprotected se.x is irrelevant right now .
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=14pt]Planning to get married and already planning to murder his baby!. . . Pathetic

And when complications arise from the abortion that could render her womb useless in future, he'll turn around and blame who? Her, Himself or God?

People can be stu[b]p[/b]id at times. . . Smh!
[/size]
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Andrew3(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

when they were doing it without condom shey he was happy? she shouldn't do it haba for what is it the baby's fault?
kai not that, he is too young to be a father. It was the work of the devil grin grin grin
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Agybabe(f): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2011
He doesn't love her enough. Chikena!
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Sijo01(f): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sijo01. so u want to abort? undecided

Dnt wory ur baby is safe.
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Sijo01(f): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2011
Agybabe:

dat waz d same fin i said.
bt pipo ar saying am nt been reasonable.
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Spclst900: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2011
Agybabe:

seriously, the guy na chop clean mouth even if the soup stain am for shirt him go jik am.
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Agybabe(f): 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
Later if there arise any complications, he go dey blame the gal say why she no do stubborn head to kip d pikin. Abeg make them seperate, foundation no good. Yamayama.
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by tellwisdom: 1:40am On Nov 13, 2011
anGINbabe, hw many abortions have u had?? embarassed embarassed. Truth be told undecided undecided
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 13, 2011
@op, u r d one who is careless here! because he proposed is nt a yardstick for u to allow unprotected se.x, unless ofcourse he openly makes it clear he want u to get pregnant b4 marriage. Girls, be very careful wit ur bodies, because u r d ones who will bear d brunt of too many abortion in future. BE WISE!.
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Agybabe(f): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

anGINbabe, hw many abortions have u had?? embarassed embarassed. Truth be told undecided undecided
What a question! There are two ways i can answer your question. An abnormal way and a normal way. But because your name suits me more and better and because of my name and personality i will answer a normal way. I have never done an abortion and will never try it come what may, because life is involve.
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by oyinbogirl(f): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2011
should you go ahead and have one simply cause he dont want? He didnt mind when he was having his way with you, now he should accept the consequences if he is a man. Any idiot can father a child, i take my hat off the the REAL men out there who are proud enough to care for what is theirs, even when times are tough! OP trust me you will regret it all your life if you go ahead, you wont know what blessings that baby mite bring you

1 Like

Re: He Wants An Abortion! by eghost247(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
tough one depends on the circumstances they are in, meanwhile i do not support abortion in anyway at all
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
Na dem know. The guy is probably chillin wit the okpos while the girl, worried to death
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Sijo01(f): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
Boyloaf:

@op, u r d one who is careless here! because he proposed is nt a yardstick for u to allow unprotected se.x, unless ofcourse he openly makes it clear he want u to get pregnant b4 marriage. Girls, be very careful wit your bodies, because u r d ones who will bear d brunt of too many abortion in future. BE WISE!.

oyinbogirl:

should you go ahead and have one simply cause he dont want? He didnt mind when he was having his way with you, now he should accept the consequences if he is a man. Any can father a child, i take my hat off the the REAL men out there who are proud enough to care for what is theirs, even when times are tough! OP trust me you will regret it all your life if you go ahead, you wont know what blessings that baby mite bring you

I appreciate u guys 4 ur response but plz get it right. dis'nt abut me. & my post made dat clear.
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by 195(f): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
^ I pray - anyway how did your abortion Go went angry
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by nuela100(f): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2011
He doesn't seem to be real, If not why would he risk an abortion?
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Cuddlemii: 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2011
This is a very daft situation.

The typical pregnancy denial and lack of responsibility tale. The guy obviously does not love the babe. He was ready to marry her but he is not willing to accept their baby. What a sick joke!

Its quite unfortunate that the lady is in this predicament but its also a lesson for ladies who deceive themselves with procrastinated profits, dividends or outcome. Its even good she is pregnant at least they don't need to fret about impotency or bareness in marriage. He doesn't need an elaborate wedding again, the money should be used on the baby, they can just do something small.

But if he insist on abortion, I don't know the best advice as this is a very dicey situation. I mean what if the lady is destined to give birth to only one child in her lifetime or she looses her womb out of unforeseen circumstances like electrical failure or unsterilized tools or an inexperienced doctor,  They need to thread carefully, I pity the lady.
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by neyostica: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2011
@op pls tell her to keep the baby and give her life to christ so she can have peace
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
Cuddlemii:

This is a very daft situation.
The typical pregnancy denial and lack of responsibility tale. The guy obviously does not love the babe. He was ready to marry her but he is not willing to accept their baby. What a sick joke!

where did the guy denied the pregnancy or lack responsibility? he just decided that it was TOO EARLY to have a child. who knows? they may not be ready financially to have a child, not ready in their employment situation or living arrangements.

saying that a guy lack responsibilities when he uses his brain and decide that it´s best to have an abortion (because they are not ready to care for a child) IS being responsible in my world. the irresponsible ones are the ones who go ahead and have a child (or even children) when they CLEARLY aint ready to properly care for one (for the next 18yrs).

everybody has s[b]e[/b]x today, even bums living under bridges, should any Hot and stoopid fools out there have kids when they CLEARLY cant take care of their own selves?!
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Cuddlemii: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

where did the guy denied the pregnancy or lack responsibility? he just decided that it was TOO EARLY to have a child. who knows? they may not be ready financially to have a child, not ready in their employment situation or living arrangements.

saying that a guy lack responsibilities when he uses his brain and decide that it´s best to have an abortion (because they are not ready to care for a child) IS being responsible in my world. the irresponsible ones are the ones who go ahead and have a child (or even children) when they CLEARLY aint ready to properly care for one (for the next 18yrs).

everybody has s[b]e[/b]x today, even bums living under bridges, should any Hot and stoopid fools out there have kids when they CLEARLY cant take care of their own selves?!

I see the bolded was the only point that manifested to you right? Whether he denied it or not, the fact still remains that he is telling her to have an abortion which is even worse than denial.

Like I earlier stated what if the lady looses her womb, dies or develops a complication in the process, what happens? Or you think life is a fairytale where you get away with all manner of things.

Secondly, if it were to be your loved one or sister or family member, would you have allowed her fiance or bf ask her to go for an abortion? Even if you accept and she dies, how do you want to live with the guilt. Its even better they give birth to the baby and give the motherless baby homes or welfare to take in the baby for some years till they can find their bearing, they visit the baby regularly and take the baby once they can stand on their feet. Have they tried seeing they can get help in raising the child. So many options other than abortion.

Dude, we are all finding a solution for the couple! Chill
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by freecocoa(f): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2011
No need for long post,the guy doesn't love the girl period,that's all I have to say.
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by 195(f): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2011
^Freecocoa when are we doing our abortion embarassed embarassed
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by coogar: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2011
Sijo01:

maybe they won't let them do the wedding in the church. . . .naija churches and their rules and regulations.
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Sidmond: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2011
That guy is not yet a man, he is but a boy. If his problem is that the church wil not accept to join three why did he not abstain as the church rules state. There should b a test for males n females to show that they r now men or women cos no b by stature,d lady in question should think deeply n follow her heart.
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by freecocoa(f): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
190_@:

^Freecocoa when are we doing our abortion embarassed embarassed
Athink you no dey fear me again abi?as if your thing can impregnate a woman,don't be deceived o just incase AMY comes to tell you she's preggers for you.
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by 195(f): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2011
Hmm Amy undecided
Re: He Wants An Abortion! by Njgirl1: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2011
first I wish d dude in question were d poster that way I would scold his backstabbing arse into 2020 but this should be a lesson to the ladies ; women have been stood up on their wedding day so just cos u re wearing an engagement ring dosnt mean u re sure. What on earth did the lady and man think will happen when they do it without protection abi dey no do biology mtchew now the son of a bitch wnts her 2 kill an unborn human being. Abortion is murder we all began like that. My advice to the woman keep the baby and start searching 4 a new man

(1) (2) (Reply)

She spends on him / Is Anything Wrong In Picking My Boo/hubby Incoming Cal / Can You Leave Ur Spouse For A Celebrity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.