Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe (18510 Views)

Associating My Name With Dasuki’s Case, Shameful – Falae / The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) / Spanish Police Smash Nigerian Prostitution Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by kayode256(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
Havin travelled to Spain Norway Italy i have been shocked by the amount of nigerian girls taken part in prostitution. 

On my last trip to spain i saw a gang of at least 20 working on one street alone. shocked

Some say it is down to poverty but how come you dont see groups of somalians prostituting across Europe.

Is it just due to the love of money based on the belief that they will make it all cost?

What is happening with our nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2011
kayode256:

Havin travelled to Spain Norway Italy i have been shocked by the amount of nigerian girls taken part in prostitution.

On my last trip to spain i saw a gang of at least 20 working on one street alone. shocked

Some say it is down to poverty but how come you dont see groups of somalians prostituting across Europe.

Is it just due to the love of money based on the belief that they will make it all cost?

How come you are comparing somalians with Nigerians?The 2 societies are entirely different ,and their are no bases for comparisions.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by BootyOnMe: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
Given that EVERY man has paid for se-x at on point in time or another. . . .in cash or in kind, I wonder why this is such a 'topic' for discussion.
Prostitution is one of the oldest professions since the beginning of time. . . .why is it still a wonder? undecided
In a place like Nigeria, I think it is better for any woman wanting to engage in such acts to head out of Nigeria.
Better prospects for the business women. kiss

You see it as shameful. . .I do not.
Not a moral issue, not a religious one.
It is God's business, so let him take care of it.
Not my gadddem bizzzzz! cool
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Given that EVERY man has paid for se-x at on point in time or another. . . .in cash or in kind, I wonder why this is such a 'topic' for discussion.
Prostitution is one of the oldest professions since the beginning of time. . . .why is it still a wonder? undecided
In a place like Nigeria, I think it is better for any woman wanting to engage in such acts to head out of Nigeria.
Better prospects for the business women. kiss

[b]You see it as shameful. . .I do not.[/b]Not a mora issue, not a religious one.
It is God's business, so let him take care of it.
Not my gadddem bizzzzz! cool

I bet you don't.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by kayode256(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2011

I think it is better for any woman wanting to engage in such acts to head out of Nigeria.
Better prospects for the business women.

^^^^
Quite concerning
undecided

can you send your sister or daughter on such a mission?? shocked just because of money! shocked
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by monkeyleg: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2011
@Kayode, you have a point, it is a Nigerian thing. Our deep love for money is clouding any sense of good judgement or morality we might have. Dont forget what the men get upto. Terrible
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by BootyOnMe: 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2011
Aigbofa:

I bet you don't.

Not at all sweerie pie. kiss
Unfortunately, not my cup of tea.
I would have had no problems becoming one. . . . AND PROUDLY SO. cool
You gat a problem? Takirrrup with ya God or Demon. . .or what ever created ya! kiss
Not my gaddam bizzz! kiss

FYI, many Nigerian women got married to MANY Nigerian men during the 'ho-ing' process too. wink
Many women have become FIRST LADIES, MINISTERS, SENATORS, REP MEMBERS ETC, ETC AND EMPLOYED MANY NIGERIAN MEN AS DRIVERS TOO! kiss
Check around Nairaland and other Nigerian messageboards or websites.

Check
Check
Check

1 Like

Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
Bootyonme,

How far na, I have been waiting for you since.

When are you coming back to Coppell?
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

Not at all sweerie pie. kiss
Unfortunately, not my cup of tea.
I would have had no problems becoming one. . . . AND PROUDLY SO. cool
You gat a problem? Takirrrup with ya God or Demon. . .or what ever created ya! kiss
Not my gaddam bizzz! kiss

[b]FYI, many Nigerian women got married to MANY Nigerian men in the 'ho-ing' process too. wink[/b]Check around Nairaland and other Nigerian messageboards or websites.

Check
Check
Check

Really! Who said we can't learn from each other? Ho-ing process hmmn.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by BootyOnMe: 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Bootyonme,

How far na, I have been waiting for you since.

When are you coming back to Coppell?

Aigbofa:

Really! Who said we can't learn from each other? Ho-ing process hmmn.

We ALL know that I am not wearing ANY underwear at this moment. . .
What I really want to know is how both of you found out!
AT THE SAME TIME.
Abi na Prophet Jarus send una?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
BootyOnMe:

We ALLl know that I am not wearing ANY underwear at this moment. . .
What I really want to know is how both of you found out!
AT THE SAME TIME.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!

LWKMD
grin grin grin grin
Nice to know though. Fresh air, I guess.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by lucabrasi(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2011
@poster
totally agree with this,when you look at the background of most of them they probably started by indulging in aristos runs and other similar vices, and they probably travelled to europe on a quest for easy money.the white girls they have come to meet in their country work hard and don't look for any short cut to wealth in fact they see it as an insult to depend on a man
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by BootyOnMe: 12:00am On Nov 13, 2011
Aigbofa:

LWKMD
grin grin grin grin
Nice to know though. Fresh air, I guess.

I am a 'business woman'. . . just proceed to the "goods sampling" section. I have just what you need.

I think it is better for any woman wanting to engage in such acts to head out of Nigeria.
Better prospects for the business women.

kayode256 link=topic=802136.msg9542438#msg954t i2438 date=1321135399:

^^^^
Quite concerning
undecided

can you send your sister or daughter on such a mission?? shocked just because of money! shocked

Not all about the money. In Nigeria, it is all about poverty.
May I remind you that wealthy people also have children as 'hookers'.
Especially in the Western world.
Sometimes attention from men can be thrilling you know. wink
Just the way they UnCloth you with their eyes and sniff at your underwear lustily. . .
Just sayin'. . . . .some men have that electrifying touch/electrocuting orgazzzz-zzzms that make you 'squirt' at the sight of 'em.

I WILL PAY! cry
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Pharoh: 12:02am On Nov 13, 2011
lucabrasi:

@poster
totally agree with this,when you look at the background of most of them they probably started by indulging in aristos runs and other similar vices, and they probably travelled to europe on a quest for easy money.the white girls they have come to meet in their country work hard and don't look for any short cut to wealth in fact they see it as an insult to depend on a man

So on point but the Nigerian mentality will never let them see that.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by kayode256(m): 12:19am On Nov 13, 2011
Sometimes attention from men can be thrilling you know.
Just the way they UnCloth you with their eyes and sniff at your underwear lustily. . .
Just sayin'. . . . .some men have that electrifying touch/electrocuting orgazzzz-zzzms that make you 'squirt' at the sight of 'em.

you are definitely crazy cheesy
So what has stopped u from goin into prostitution if u become short of cash will u consider it
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2011

1 Like

Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Kobojunkie: 12:26am On Nov 13, 2011
@Poster, I also expected you to follow this up with a question on where the heck the heads of the men are. I mean many of the girls you speak of, don't have sex with themselves. They are mostly patronized by Nigerian men in the community, both at home and abroad. So since it takes two to tango, what has happened to our Nigerian men? An even more serious question is where are the fathers in the picture?
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by BootyOnMe: 12:40am On Nov 13, 2011
Sometimes attention from men can be thrilling you know.

^^^^

kayode256:

you are definitely crazy cheesy
So what has stopped u from goin into prostit-ution if u become short of cash will u consider it

Crazy? YUP! cool. . . And loving my crazy self too always. cool

It shows you have really not researched this topic properly before starting this thread.
Firstly, you ASSUME prosti-tution is ONLY for 'cash'.

Secondly, you asssume that prostitution in Nigeria is the same as prostitution outside Nigeria. . .FALSE!
Finally, you assume it is a shameful act from your perspective. Forgetting that we ALL do NOT share the same religions, cultures and value systems.

This is a topic for mature adults. To answer your question, I could NEVER go into prosti-tution if I were ever short of cash.

7 simple reasons for you. . . why prostitution is not for me. kiss

1. I lived an extremely sheltered life with ALL my needs provided by my parents. . . THANK GOD!!!  NEVER BEEN THE SUGAR DADDY KIND. . . .NOT INTERESTED IN DOING ALL THAT HARDWORK FOR NOTHING!!!! cool

2. I am not a materialistic being. I may love to live a comfortable life. . . it does not cost much IN ANY PART OF TH CIVILIZED WORLD. . . . and my needs are very limited.  In other words. . . not the GREEEEDY KIND OF TYPICAL MGBEKE NIGERIAN FEMALE! cheesy

3. I do not have what it takes. . .doing a whole lot of DRUGS and messing with my mind. You have to do that to allow some kinds of men go between your legs or touch your body for real. ESPECIALLY IN PLACES LIKE NIGERIA.  cry

4. I am not interested in such a professional calling. Too lazy and too old. I can't even deal with one man in one day not to mention 7 men one day. Besides, MEN BORE ME TO DEATH AFTER LESS THAN 24 HOURS.

5. I am gainfully employed, having invested heavily in education.

6. I live in a society where I could always go on WELFARE temporarily. Nothing like going broke totally. I can also cash in on my equities or retirement funds. My investments would pay off then.

7. I would be the one paying for services. . . not the other way round. All about levels. cool

Any further questions? wink
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Nov 13, 2011
aaaarrrrggghhhh!!!
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by aljharem(m): 12:45am On Nov 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

aaaarrrrggghhhh!!!

LOL  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin KOBO J oooo grin grin grin
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by r231(m): 12:46am On Nov 13, 2011
undecided
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by kayode256(m): 12:51am On Nov 13, 2011
@Poster, I also expected you to follow this up with a question on where the heck the heads of the men are. I mean many of the girls you speak of, don't Be Intimate with themselves. They are mostly patronized by Nigerian men in the community, both at home and abroad. So since it takes two to tango, what has happened to our Nigerian men? An even more serious question is where are the fathers in the picture?

Its funny you say that but in Europe it is quite the opposite when they see their fellow country men they turn the other direction because they probably fear that they will be reported to their parents, boyfriends back home.

So alot of them are clearly ashamed of what they do but the love of money entices them to continue in thier field. Im sure alot of them even believe in God and have recieved counsel from men but choose to put it in the back of their minds.

I just think that it is shockin that you can leave hot sunny nigeria to come to a foreign land to stand in the cold all night havin sex with random men
just so u can say u have money wen u cme bk
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by BootyOnMe: 1:24am On Nov 13, 2011
Im sure alot of them even believe in God and have recieved counsel from men but choose to put it in the back of their minds.

*Oh, poohsie fart*
We have ga-y priests for laffin' out loud!
Pedo-philes too!
Who should be counselling who. . . Can SATAN cast out SATAN? cheesy
Tell it to "Santa Baby" for Xmas. That would be level-19 news to add to his Xmas stocking as an item.
Sheeeesh!
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Kobojunkie: 1:30am On Nov 13, 2011
kayode256:

Its funny you say that but in Europe it is quite the opposite when they see their fellow country men they turn the other direction because they probably fear that they will be reported to their parents, boyfriends back home.

So alot of them are clearly ashamed of what they do but the love of money entices them to continue in thier field. Im sure alot of them even believe in God and have recieved counsel from men but choose to put it in the back of their minds.

I just think that it is shockin that you can leave hot sunny nigeria to come to a foreign land to stand in the cold all night havin sex with random men
just so u can say u have money wen u cme bk

a) It is not just the Europeans who patronize them in Europe, and it is certainly not the case in Nigeria either. I have heard testimonies from Nigerians of their experiences with Nigerians hookers in parts of europe. Some even developed relationships with some of the gals. So yes, there is the fear that they may be reported or something along those lines but like I said, ho-okers don't Be Intimate with themselves. The men who do also need to be asked searching questions.

b) Like someone already tried to explain to you, it is not all about a love of money. Love of money is an extreme -- many people are not at the extreme but in the middle. I really think you ought to do some research into this to get a better picture of what drives the majority into prostitution. One thing I know we do wrong in Africa is when we see a human who happens to be AFRICAN, we tend to look at them as a CONCRETE BLOCK or BRICK without realizing that every person, including Africans, have layers, and to understand what drives a person, you have to get yourself to a point where you PEEL the layers to find the answer.

Out here it is already known that with women, DADDY issues is main reason why many of the women here head into prostitution, and the indecency industry. There is a whole psychological aspect of this that if ignored, will not help you in understanding what this is really about. 

c) I don't understand what  you mean when you say it is shocking that they leave hot Nigeria for cold foreign lands to make money. Is it any different if they were prostituting in Nigeria? I don't get it.

d) What about the men who sleep with the women, both in Nigeria, and abroad? Have they not receive counsel themselves? I really don't get where you are going with this?
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Rgp92: 1:52am On Nov 13, 2011
kayode256:

Here in Norway, many Somalians dont work. They live on government money. Many of them got no plan in returning home. Most Nigerian will rather work, than to live on governments money.

1 Like

Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 13, 2011
g
Kobojunkie:

a) It is not just the Europeans who patronize them in Europe, and it is certainly not the case in Nigeria either. I have heard testimonies from Nigerians of their experiences with Nigerians hookers in parts of europe. Some even developed relationships with some of the gals. So yes, there is the fear that they may be reported or something along those lines but like I said, ho-okers don't Be Intimate with themselves. The men who do also need to be asked searching questions.

b) Like someone already tried to explain to you, it is not all about a love of money. Love of money is an extreme -- many people are not at the extreme but in the middle. I really think you ought to do some research into this to get a better picture of what drives the majority into prostitution. One thing I know we do wrong in Africa is when we see a human who happens to be AFRICAN, we tend to look at them as a CONCRETE BLOCK or BRICK without realizing that every person, including Africans, have layers, and to understand what drives a person, you have to get yourself to a point where you PEEL the layers to find the answer.

Out here it is already known that with women, DADDY issues is main reason why many of the women here head into prostitution, and the indecency industry. There is a whole psychological aspect of this that if ignored, will not help you in understanding what this is really about. 

c) I don't understand what  you mean when you say it is shocking that they leave hot Nigeria for cold foreign lands to make money. Is it any different if they were prostituting in Nigeria? I don't get it.

d) What about the men who sleep with the women, both in Nigeria, and abroad? Have they not receive counsel themselves? I really don't get where you are going with this?

You dont know anything about what you are talking about,Is it a must you must co ntribute to what you dont have any idea about
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2011
@ Bootyonme . Your comments make me laugh. Abeg tell them.
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Basics007: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2011
One thing i dont understand is that anytime i hear this sort of stories it's usually in countries like Italy, Spain or Portugal. No one has mentioned Britain or Germany for example. Are the men in these 3 countries particularly so Hot or something
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Basics007: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2011
This nairaland sef. I wrote h.orny he come change am to hot!
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by sexyglow(f): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2011
So sad angry
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by strangest(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2011
@poster
so you saw a group of 20 women and you concluded that they are all nigerians, How did you reach to that conclusion? Did you go closer to them as in patronizing them? Or maybe you went through their passports? There is still a part that is missing in your story, No offence
Re: Shameful Culture Of Prostitution Among Nigerian Females In Europe by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2011
Nigerians are desperate for money. The girls are only practicing what they learnt back in Nigeria. Mind you, some ladies do not have to walk the streets to solicit costumers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari / Shareholders Rejoice As Buhari Fires FRC Boss / 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.