Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote (17608 Views)

Poll: Can you fight another woman over a man?

Yes: 26% (19 votes)
Never: 55% (40 votes)
Unless we are engaged: 18% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
Yorisb:

@OP

They all do! (never mind the poll result)

Do u want proof(s) ? Ngwanu see 4 urself. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-801653.224.html

Enjoy!

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
Yorisb:

@OP

They all do! (never mind the poll result)

Do u want proof(s) ? Ngwanu see 4 urself. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-801653.224.html

Enjoy!

mschew. drown yourself.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by pendo89(f): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
27naira:

Kai! mbanu!!!

are these 2 women fighting or a guy and woman?
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by ssjalo(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2011
P[b]lease ladies talk true, how many ladies eye witness i had been seeing them fighting on men.please ladies of NL think well well.[/b]
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Tinax(f): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2011
for boy frnd no way,but for husband, i can arrange for areaboys to beat her up, military zone keep off.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Yorisb: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2011
pendo89:

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by seyibrown(f): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2011
Won't do fisticuffs over a man; that is so razz!  There are many other ways to fight for your man!
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Sagamite(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Where are they?.

Nice question.

I am quite shocked some girls are mature enough to admit they will try and hold on to their man.

Majority of the other girls are only doing cyber-defiance. I don't know who they think they are fooling.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Yorisb: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2011
Sagamite:

Nice question.

I am quite shocked some girls are mature enough to admit they will try and hold on to their man.

Majority of the other girls are only doing cyber-defiance. I don't know who they think they are fooling.

U dey mind em?!
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 9janinja1(f): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
God would not allow us see bad thing, how now
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

mschew. drown yourself.
 grin  grin  grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Xionez(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2011
seyibrown:

Won't do fisticuffs over a man; that is so razz!  There are many other ways to fight for your man!
Like voodoo, abi?!
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by MrsChima1(f): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by MrCork17: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs Chima. would you beat up any lady who tries to kiss me? dont lie! wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by MrsChima1(f): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima. would you beat up any lady who tries to kiss me? dont lie! wink

No. I will help them beat your arse. wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by HighChief4(m): 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Aloy is a she?

Ofcourse a she
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by dckng16(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
fight to keep your property or else another lady will steal him from you, eg using charm and diabolic means.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Tosinville(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2011
^^
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
dckng16:

fight to keep your property or else another lady will steal him from you, eg using charm and diabolic means.

They already know what to do to keep their MAN angry angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2011
Only if we're married
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2011
^werent we married before that year tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by InkedNerd(f): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2011
dckng16:

Property? Was he purchases at a store? Where is the receipt?
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by yme1(f): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2011
Sagamite:

Nice question.

Buhahahaha so being matured means holding on to a  cheating nonsensical man?  angry  mshww

Btw, cute lil kid u gat,  So in love with him  grin kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Property? Was he purchases at a store? Where is the receipt?

Inkerd nerd didnt i buy u off FOOTLOCKER that year grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by helios: 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
babes make una fight ooh as long as the guy hold bar
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by InkedNerd(f): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2011
190smh:

Inkerd nerd didnt i buy u off FOOTLOCKER that year grin

Give me a moment while I look for the receipt I got from Mrs. Chima when I purchased your malfunctioning äss.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by MrsChima1(f): 12:02am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=44pt]DEADED grin grin[/size]
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 12:04am On Nov 14, 2011
helios:

babes make una fight ooh as long as the guy hold bar
[size=18pt]
ABI - nAIRAland ladies you are LISTENING!!

better fight over me now ooh cos money BORKU grin grin
[/size]
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 12:05am On Nov 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Give me a moment while I look for the receipt I got from Mrs. Chima when I purchased your malfunctioning äss.

Xcuze me - but who is that
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 14, 2011
oh lord here we go! undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Sagamite(m): 12:27am On Nov 14, 2011
y me:

Buhahahaha so being matured means holding on to a  cheating nonsensical man?  angry  mshww

I never said that.

Mature is the admission of what they would do, not what they would do. Can't you see even Ibkaye is growing up? grin

The reality is that most the girls saying they would say to hell with their husbands are either cyber-fronting or young/immature. When such things face them in life they would not know when they will start pleading.

The reality is that even if it is a boyfriend, the only time they would have such guts is when he is begging them. If one day after finding out he is cheating, then he just told them to fck off and he is moving on and he is not even bothered, they would beg. Trust me.

y me:

Btw, cute lil kid u gat,  So in love with him  grin kiss

My nephew.

That is what we produce in my family. I am an efficient production factory if you want one. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 12:31am On Nov 14, 2011
saga - baba how market bruv undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.