Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote (17611 Views)

Poll: Can you fight another woman over a man?

Yes: 26% (19 votes)
Never: 55% (40 votes)
Unless we are engaged: 18% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / 2 Women Fight Over A Man During A Football Match In Kenya (Photos) / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by InkedNerd(f): 12:33am On Nov 14, 2011
Sagamite:
nephew.

That is what we produce in my family. I am an efficient production factory if you want one. grin

You're advertising spërm huh? Ok, I'll have one vial please grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Sagamite(m): 12:35am On Nov 14, 2011
190smh:

saga - baba how market bruv  undecided

Market dey my nigga. I bet you dey dabaru all the Midland chics.

Inked_Nerd:

You're advertising spërm huh? Ok, I'll have one vial please grin

High quality means high price o. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by InkedNerd(f): 12:37am On Nov 14, 2011
Sagamite:
High quality means high price o. grin

No problem. Lemme grab my American express card wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 12:38am On Nov 14, 2011
Sagamite:

Market dey my nigga. I bet you dey dabaru all the Midland chics.

im telling you baba - this week i dey enter Solihull

one Romanian chick wan test my koboko to see how strong the tin be smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Chimezie198(m): 12:48am On Nov 14, 2011
190smh:

one Romanian chick wan test my koboko to see how strong the tin be smiley smiley

Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by yme1(f): 12:49am On Nov 14, 2011
Sagamite:

I never said that.

Mature is the admission of what they would do, not what they would do. Can't you see even Ibkaye is growing up? grin

The reality is that most the girls saying they would say to hell with their husbands are either cyber-fronting or young/immature. When such things face them in life they would not know when they will start pleading.

The reality is that even if it is a boyfriend, the only time they would have such guts is when he is begging them. If one day after finding out he is cheating, then he just told them to fck off and he is moving on and he is not even bothered, they would beg. Trust me.

The truth is that not all women can handle/go back to a cheating husband
For a bf its a totally diff ball game, but for a husband that's a disaster. Wtf  shocked do you know what its like replaying the thot of a so called husband giving it hard to another woman like he gave it to her?
It takes strong hearted women to move on and abandon the thot of his cheating husband then act like everything is perfect all in the name of marriage,kids or love or the so called maturity   tongue

I don't blame most ladies here who says they will knock the man out because from my perspective its highly possible. I can't fight for a man not because I don't want to but because I don't have the strength to  cool

Sagamite:

My nephew.

That is what we produce in my family. I am an efficient production factory if you want one. grin
What's the point wanting one from u without no sample when I can easily get it from ur bro?  undecided
Abeg give me ur bro contacts jor  tongue grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Sagamite(m): 12:50am On Nov 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

No problem. Lemme grab my American express card wink

The black Amex please. grin

190smh:

one Romanian chick wan test my koboko to see how strong the tin  be  smiley smiley

Be Patriotic and do your country proud o.

Fokasibe like a pro.

As im dey lie there, before you wire am with that koboko, pause for a few seconds and sing the national anthem.

"Arise o compatriots, . . . . . . .
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by InkedNerd(f): 12:54am On Nov 14, 2011
Sagamite:

The black Amex please. grin

Of course grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Sagamite(m): 12:57am On Nov 14, 2011
y me:

The truth is that not all women can handle/go back to a cheating husband
For a bf its a totally diff ball game, but for a husband that's a disaster. Wtf  shocked do you know what its like replaying the thot of a so called husband giving it hard to another woman like he gave it to her?
It takes strong hearted women to move on and abandon the thot of his cheating husband then act like everything is perfect all in the name of marriage,kids or love or the so called maturity   tongue

I don't blame most ladies here who says they will knock the man out because from my perspective its highly possible. I can't fight for a man not because I don't want to but because I don't have the strength to  cool

To be frank, I am not for one way or the other. To each his own. I can't dictate what someone should do if they are in such an unfortunate situation.

I am just surprised Nairaland girls will admit such. I thought it will be a volcano of "I will kick him out".

In that respect, it is tough for a woman. It is really most times a loss-loss for them. They replace him and the next does the same nko? Or even if the next does not do it, they are unlikely to bond strongly with him like the first because they have lost their trust, so it is still a bad relationship. How many men want a woman with kids? So many things that makes the decision tough.

y me:

What's the point wanting one from u without no sample when I can easily get it from your bro?  undecided
Abeg give me your bro contacts jor  tongue grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by yme1(f): 1:08am On Nov 14, 2011
^^^
Now you know what u will get if u dare cheat on me
I Won't only get ur as$ kicked out but ur brains fuc*ed up too   tongue
Still waiting for the contact, wanna have that lil angel this time 2012 else u r in deep s**t angry grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 1:16am On Nov 14, 2011
Sagamite:

Be Patriotic and do your country proud o.

Fokasibe like a pro.

As im dey lie there, before you wire am with that koboko, pause for a few seconds and sing the national anthem.

"Arise o compatriots, . . . . . . .

Haba

I kant let baba saga down now! smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Chimezie198(m): 1:19am On Nov 14, 2011
y me:

^^^
I Won't only get your as$ kicked out but your brains fuc*ed up too   tongue
Still waiting for the contact, wanna have that lil angel this time 2012 else u r in deep s**t angry grin
sweerrry, y you naw
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Sagamite(m): 1:27am On Nov 14, 2011
y me:

^^^
I Won't only get your as$ kicked out but your brains fuc*ed up too   tongue

You no learn anything for Biology for school ni? grin

You did not learn the "Law of diminishing returns"?

You no know the man has released his best set from the beginning and the next batch will be lower in quality.

I am full to the brim with fresh walahi talai waiting to burst out that will give you fine fine baby. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 14, 2011
Sagamite:

I never said that.

Mature is the admission of what they would do, not what they would do. Can't you see even Ibkaye is growing up? grin

The reality is that most the girls saying they would say to hell with their husbands are either cyber-fronting or young/immature. When such things face them in life they would not know when they will start pleading.

The reality is that even if it is a boyfriend, the only time they would have such guts is when he is begging them. If one day after finding out he is cheating, then he just told them to fck off and he is moving on and he is not even bothered, they would beg. Trust me.

My nephew.

har har.

For the record, I would not beg a boyfriend, at least I'd like to think so tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by nwaomachux(m): 1:37am On Nov 14, 2011
“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing: that's why we recommend it daily.” Zig Ziglar.

We all need to encourage someone or be encouraged especially in this time when the love of many have grown cold. A lot of people find it easy to talk you down and this may create an impression that you are worthless.

That's exactly where this Audio CD comes in. Listening to it daily will surely make you have that eureka moment.

This Audio CD can also be a guide for your children to learn to pronounce English words correctly.

We designed it to make sure that you can locate any favorite quote easily, can you beat that?

http://quotesandsayings.gnbo.com.ng/

Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 190smh: 1:42am On Nov 14, 2011
nwaomachux:

“People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing: that's why we recommend it daily.” Zig Ziglar.

We all need to encourage someone or be encouraged especially in this time when the love of many have grown cold. A lot of people find it easy to talk you down and this may create an impression that you are worthless.

That's exactly where this Audio CD comes in. Listening to it daily will surely make you have that eureka moment.

This Audio CD can also be a guide for your children to learn to pronounce English words correctly.

We designed it to make sure that you can locate any favorite quote easily, can you beat that?

http://quotesandsayings.gnbo.com.ng/

[size=28pt]HEHEHEHEHEHE!![/size]
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by aloyemeka4: 2:16am On Nov 14, 2011
ibkaye:

har har.

For the record, I would not beg a boyfriend, at least I'd like to think so tongue

Can you prove to naysayers that you are incapable of begging a boyfriend to stay with you even when you love him to death?. I truly believe you are a man-beggar . kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by cuteprinz(m): 2:24am On Nov 14, 2011
Hmm. Wow! That wld b such a crazy thing to do. Bt it happens very often sha
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 14, 2011
aloy@emeka:

Can you prove to naysayers that you are incapable of begging a boyfriend to stay with you even when you love him to death?. I truly believe you are a man-beggar . kiss kiss kiss kiss

I don't think it's worth the humiliation being that we aren't even married
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 14, 2011
Would you consider this a fight?

Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by 195(f): 3:38am On Nov 14, 2011
^shes bitter dats all

mzdarkskin has done worse to me undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Theblessed(f): 5:13am On Nov 14, 2011
[b][size=16pt]
Do I blame them?  No! 

I don't blame the d e s p a r a t e s rather, the culture.  A culture that raises women to believe, a man is all they need to breath, that's to blame!

When marriage is made compulsory for women in a culture, what do you expect.  Everyone want to hook up with anything that has a tail, at all cost! angry 

Sooner or later, women who could not find husbands, would be marrying their blood brother in other to be Mrs Somebody this culture is advocating for and pressurizing them into.  lt will soon happen and failing that, some would commit suicide due to the name callings and stigmatization of the unmarried that exists in this culture. Wait, you'd see it happen!

As years goes by, more baby girls are born and those that are unmarried now would have a lot to worry about - as these little ones come up to age to compete and then you'd know what is called battle and not fights, anymore! cool

Generally, I can't just imagine why once a woman slept with a guy down the road, she automatically claims him as her husband, why

Soon after that, she is barking mad at other women staring at him in the public 'Don't you dare touch my man', her body language says it all.

And I ask, when did this casual encounter propelled you to the alter, Mrs? I need to know, fighting tiger!!

An unmarried man/woman is like a clothe in the market, any one can price it yet, it's not theirs until they purchase it, gorit

To claim a husband, get his ring in you 3rd finger first, plus the Certificate and videos to prove the occassion - shameless idiotic man-eaters!

Now you heard it, next time, go throw youself in bed for a man that is not interested in making you his wife for a second let alone making you his life partner then, come back and claim he's yours, foolish thing.

And for the men that ends up marrying this sort of women, I'm sorry!  For no responsible guy would bring this sort home to mama except sugar daddies - who would be delighted in making them their 2nd, 3rd and wait for it, 4th wife - as if this sort mind?  No, why would they, when they are this desparate - it will soon happen here, and we will all witness it!

Shameless loosers!!!
[/size][/b]
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 14, 2011
Yikes!
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 14, 2011
eh make una go check twitter.una go see say most naija babes for twitter dey fight themselves over sugar daddies grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by seedord247(m): 5:26am On Nov 14, 2011
Theblessed:

[b][size=16pt]
Do I blame them?  No! 

I don't blame the d e s p a r a t e s rather, the culture.  A culture that raises women to believe, a man is all they need to breath, that's to blame!

When marriage is made compulsory for women in a culture, what do you expect.  Everyone want to hook up with anything that has a tail, at all cost! angry 

Sooner or later, women who could not find husbands, would be marrying their blood brother in other to be Mrs Somebody this culture is advocating for and pressurizing them into.  lt will soon happen and failing that, some would commit suicide due to the name callings and stigmatization of the unmarried that exists in this culture. Wait, you'd see it happen!

As years goes by, more baby girls are born and those that are unmarried now would have a lot to worry about - as these little ones come up to age to compete and then you'd know what is called battle and not fights, anymore! cool

Generally, I can't just imagine why once a woman slept with a guy down the road, she automatically claims him as her husband, why

Soon after that, she is barking mad at other women staring at him in the public 'Don't you dare touch my man', her body language says it all.

And I ask, when did this casual encounter propelled you to the alter, Mrs? I need to know, fighting tiger!!

An unmarried man/woman is like a clothe in the market, any one can price it yet, it's not theirs until they purchase it, gorit

To claim a husband, get his ring in you 3rd finger first, plus the Certificate and videos to prove the occassion - shameless idiotic man-eaters!

Now you heard it, next time, go throw youself in bed for a man that is not interested in making you his wife for a second let alone making you his life partner then, come back and claim he's yours, foolish thing.

And for the men that ends up marrying this sort of women, I'm sorry!  For no responsible guy would bring this sort home to mama except sugar daddies - who would be delighted in making them their 2nd, 3rd and wait for it, 4th wife - as if this sort mind?  No, why would they, when they are this desparate - it will soon happen here, and we will all witness it!

Shameless loosers!!!
[/size][/b]

I read all this JagbaJantis you wrote down 3 times and i find it hard to comprehend not to talk of making sense.

Wait!! First . . .  shey na Our fault make you nor see any man ask you out? tongue tongue

If they fight over a man they know the reason of doing it because husband is scarce Outside Nowadays.

Don't you think it's a good thing to find someone to cal your own.

I think you need this music from Sound Sultan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tCmBU-taRQ]
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by tpia5: 5:29am On Nov 14, 2011
4th is the minimum number, not maximum.

that's even small.

the man never marry yet, with only 4.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by Otses(f): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2011
Wonders ll never end, y shld I fight over a man na, let him do d fightin jare,
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by mexiae(m): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2011
ladies are sup. 2 fight for guys and not the other way round
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by martyns303(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2011
girls can pretend, especially the ones here. who says ur fighting over a "joystick". a guy who takes responsibility for, then u see some other chick trynna take that away from you. Am sure the ones fighting must be of different gender. bloody liars n pretenders. angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by roqchiq(f): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2011
No freaking way! Instead me nd my homegirl would join hands nt beat d black outta d guy.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by freecocoa(f): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2011
Reading most of the I can-never-try-such replies here only makes me laugh and say na today?
As if its not women we are talking about here,we know ourselves na,I got married to a man whom I love,have kids for him etc, then another woman somewhere is trying by all means to make him forget he has a family,I see a way to scare her off(even if na fight may not be physical)and you expect me to sit down and fold my hands and let her succeed?Na lie.
There's something y'all need to understand about men,men are very visual beings and can most times easily forget and be lost for sometime,whoever says a man who loves you can't cheat on you is very wrong(I'm not saying,he is allowed to)he may not go all the way because you are in his mind but saying the thought of it won't cross his mind at all if an opportunity calls is a lie, don't you know flames go out at times?especially over time,that he loves you doesn't mean the fire of passion cannot grow dim,all you need do is rekindle it,its in their nature to stray,so its best to remind him why he belongs with you,now we all know how desperate some women can get and how far they are willing to go about it,one of my favorite sayings by an actress says "AN ERECT PH*ALLU*S HAS NO CONSCIENCE" and believe me this is often true,(the more reason not to give room for an erection away from you)I'm not saying one should go fighting over a man you know is a born cheat and looser(look well before you leap) but if what you have is worth fighting for then fight to keep it,just don't be immature about it,THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO KILL A RAT.
Re: Ladies, Can You Fight Over A Man? : Vote by freecocoa(f): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2011
Nna eh,Oga SEUN this your word censoring can be annoying,what's wrong with the word E*R*E*C*T*I*O*N that you had to change it to ATTENTION. na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / "A Woman Isn't Supposed To Bring Anything To The Table" - American Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.