Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,394 members, 7,853,750 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

My Best Friend Planned My Burial And Married My Husband - Beware Of Besties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Planned My Burial And Married My Husband - Beware Of Besties (694 Views)

Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband / 80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / 2 Nairaland Besties Getting Married After 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Friend Planned My Burial And Married My Husband - Beware Of Besties by NairaOcean: 5:25pm On Mar 06
In a harrowing story that has rocked the internet, a woman has shared her heart-wrenching experience of betrayal by her closest friend, who not only orchestrated her funeral plans but also married her husband while she lay in a coma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyfHPOpRvNo

Re: My Best Friend Planned My Burial And Married My Husband - Beware Of Besties by Daniel7543: 5:27pm On Mar 06
What a beautiful woman. Sickness na bad thing sha.. good health is so underrated.
I pray make God heal her.

U see dis life, never u trust anyone! In a man’s world there are lot of betrayals (Wetin man do E fellow man? Till now we no know) while in the women’s world there are also betrayals (women are their greatest enemies to themselves)
As I dey like dis I no get friends… if I even marry today sef I no fit trust my wife, I may not tell or show it to her but within me, I know say I no trust her.

I’m not saying keeping friends is bad but Abeg make una no trust anyone.
Re: My Best Friend Planned My Burial And Married My Husband - Beware Of Besties by Coolsat(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06
The husband no try too atleast make e be another woman and not her friend
Re: My Best Friend Planned My Burial And Married My Husband - Beware Of Besties by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06
That`s why i`ve decided 2b on my own without fake pple called frnds. A frnd will hear ur problems and use it to laugh at u behind ur back. A frnd will see u achieve something worthwhile and will secretly resent ur achievement. Human beings are the most disloyal creatures of God. God will heal u completely nd take care of u mma.
Re: My Best Friend Planned My Burial And Married My Husband - Beware Of Besties by dkidd: 8:18pm On Mar 06
Chai! Such a beautiful lady. Accident just made her invalid. I pray she gets better

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigeria Girls Spend On Guys? / What Draws You Closer To Your B/f Or G/f / Ladies, Can U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.