Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo (12715 Views)

Troops Destroy Massive Illegal Refinery In Delta State (photos) / Kpofire: Michael John Williams Raids, Destroys Illegal Oil Bunkering Sites / Wike: Police DPO In Rumuji Owns An Illegal Refinery In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo by amstamon: 6:38am On Mar 07
immortalcrown:
Is the owner of the refinery too big to be mentioned in the news and be dragged to court?

If you sincerely fight against illegal refineries, why not disclose the identity of the owner of this illegal refinery?

Come to think of this: Though I don't support any form of illegality, why is it that Nigerian government cannot refine crude oil in Nigeria but Nigerians refine crude oil at their backyards in the same Nigeria? You may consider their fuel adulterated, but I believe it powers engines. If the fuel doesn't power engines, it will not sell and the business of illegal refineries would not have started. Well, I don't know much about this.
Fear of been sued for unverified /misinformation. Our lazy journalists don't do complete verifications of informations before been put on their tabloids.
All they do is "shebi e happen? Yes e happen" who e happen to and how? E no concern us, sha put am make we print " grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo by Blessedarethepe(m): 7:22am On Mar 07
And Dangote Refinery couldn't get crude oil locally. What's happening in this country now?
Re: Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo by Nwagod26: 8:09am On Mar 07
Poverty and greed pushes people into all forms of negative works too make ends meet. However, if someone can actually refine crude oil into useful products, why not think as a government, let us call these people together, empower them and have them build their nodular refineries from small to something big? All other nations of worth today began by empowering small, even micro enterprises. Keep destroying at your peril. White man dey laugh at the stupidity of the ebony nation.
Re: Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo by BigBashiru: 8:50am On Mar 07
Lifemanage:

No be only God. Black man wickedness to themselves is legendary. Only their kings sold their people to the whites as slaves, and they now complain that the whites did slave trade. Now after independence, they have run down their own economy and the whites are now offering incentives to the best of the blacks to come over to their countries. What is really wrong with black men?

I used to doubt that black men and black kings sold themselves as slaves to Europeans until last year when the National Election Petition Tribunal in broad day light subverted the will of Nigerians - it was about 10 judges that did that. The same happened at the Supreme Court about 7 judges were involved. If these guys had the mind to subvert the will of Nigerians then chances are they sold themselves as slaves to Europeans.

1 Like

Re: Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo by Rumundele(m): 8:54am On Mar 07
They always destroy the one that are obsolete
Re: Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo by BigBashiru: 8:54am On Mar 07
Blessedarethepe:
And Dangote Refinery couldn't get crude oil locally. What's happening in this country now?

The white man considers Nigeria's crude oil as theirs which they refine in Europe to power their industries and for domestic use in filling stations. Any attempts to halt supplies to Europe may lead to NATO intervention in Nigeria to remove that government under the pretence of installing democracy and protecting civilians. And since most Nigerians are white worshippers, they will support such actions.
Re: Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo by Lumarstone: 9:26am On Mar 07
chinchum:
Enough of this asinine suggestion. Government must obliterate any oil pipeline vandal who set up illegal refinery by bombing them at site.

operators of Illegal refineries are pipeline vandals, economic saboteurs, environmental pollutionists, and murderers.

The oil refined from there will "knock" your car by the way.

you got it wrong bro
Re: Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo by chinchum(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07
Lumarstone:

you got it wrong bro
one question for you. How do illegal refiners get crude oil?
Re: Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo by Lumarstone: 5:09pm On Mar 07
chinchum:
one question for you. How do illegal refiners get crude oil?

Through exploration from oil well. Any further questions?
Re: Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo by chinchum(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07
Lumarstone:

Through exploration from oil well. Any further questions?
No wonder you are asking illegal refiners be licenced to destroy the country.

Illegal refiners are not exploring oil , they steal crude oil by vandalisation of pipelines carrying crude oil .

Should i then set up my own illegal refinery after all Government will provide me license?

Do you understand the process of oil exploration ?
Re: Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo by a4cube: 5:23pm On Mar 07
judetov2:
How on Earth will I choose this as my choice of work...just how?
Na condition make crayfish bend.
Re: Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo by a4cube: 5:25pm On Mar 07
We can refine illegally but can't refine legally.
Is Nigeria an illegal country? Everything that works there works illegally.
Re: Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo by Lumarstone: 7:13pm On Mar 07
chinchum:
No wonder you are asking illegal refiners be licenced to destroy the country.

Illegal refiners are not exploring oil , they steal crude oil by vandalisation of pipelines carrying crude oil .

Should i then set up my own illegal refinery after all Government will provide me license?

Do you understand the process of oil exploration ?

Yes sir, I do.

Re: Navy Destroys Illegal Refinery In Ondo by Blessedarethepe(m): 9:40pm On Mar 07
BigBashiru:

The white man considers Nigeria's crude oil as theirs which they refine in Europe to power their industries and for domestic use in filling stations. Any attempts to halt supplies to Europe may lead to NATO intervention in Nigeria to remove that government under the pretence of installing democracy and protecting civilians. And since most Nigerians are white worshippers, they will support such actions.
despite the supplies made to Europe, can't they offer to supply to Dangote Refineries?
And how did you think the Europe see the crude oil as theirs? It is obviously wrong for them to assume that. And I would love it if you can tell me more things to convince me and other readers more. While I believe international trade is necessary between countries because of interdependence of human beings, it should not be seen as a means to exploit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo / What We Did Not Know About Buhari / FG Owes 70,000 Workers Three-month Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.