Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) (61061 Views)

Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by 3kay945(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19
jamesversion:
My only issue is, what if snake bite dem?

No, snakes won't come close due to the constant vibrations.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by yad2eidi: 8:51pm On Mar 19
Voltage7:
Na bush your parents take dey do their own?

Just listen to yourself 😂
if mama and papa no dey adventurous, may pikin no dey adventurous ? lol
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by yad2eidi: 8:52pm On Mar 19
SisterAnn:
Disruption of what

Hahaha 😃😃
even me wey type am dey laugh lol. i suppose be lawyer grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by blueAgent(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19
No be their fault?

Na so Adam and Eve be dey run am 4 Garden that Year. grin grin grin

Clowns
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by iukpe: 8:55pm On Mar 19
Consensual act. Why the harassment?
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Arabk25: 9:15pm On Mar 19
Since it's not tape why is the idiot filming them abi him get plans to follow them knack
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19
Wawelexy:

Free who? Can't you see the age difference between those two, that girl is still a teenager. Why did he choose to bring her to a bush if he is actually proud to date her, why not take her to a hotel, even if he's broke, why didn't he use his room cos I can hear the guy recording them saying he left his room and came into the bush.

Some men and how they allow their third leg controls them is the reason why most of these ladies with empty skull hurls insult on the male gender.

I just hope the idiot used condom on her.
una get problem. I just finish fvck one one for inside...
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by t2luv1: 9:39pm On Mar 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
If the girl is more than 18 years then that guy ranting and videoing them must be stupid

Way stupid. THat was between A and B what the heck C doing in it
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by ezekuche(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19
NairaOcean:
A local man's private rendezvous in a secluded bush with his girlfriend took a scandalous turn when they were caught in the act. The incident, which has since sparked a flurry of discussions in the community and on social media, unfolded on the quiet outskirts of town.

The girlfriend is believed to be underage compared to the man's age. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkz3d73hKB8

wetin concern una, abi una no goo mind una business
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by t2luv1: 9:42pm On Mar 19
Wawelexy:

Free who? Can't you see the age difference between those two, that girl is still a teenager. Why did he choose to bring her to a bush if he is actually proud to date her, why not take her to a hotel, even if he's broke, why didn't he use his room cos I can hear the guy recording them saying he left his room and came into the bush.

Some men and how they allow their third leg controls them is the reason why most of these ladies with empty skull hurls insult on the male gender.

Damm brother why are you tripping? The girl looks older than 18 to me. If that is the case all bets are off and that's a wrap.
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Deemas(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19
Wawelexy:

I know you, you've done it severally in an uncompleted building. You have no moral justification to condemn the man.
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Wawelexy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 19
Deemas:

I know you, you've done it severally in an uncompleted building. You have no moral justification to condemn the man.

Lol grin you need your evening doze
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by etrange: 10:23pm On Mar 19
He's probably married. See how they're shamelessly supporting. Tomorrow, they'll come online to scream "Nigerian girls are useless".

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Deemas(m): 10:34pm On Mar 19
Wawelexy:

Lol grin you need your evening doze

You see, I just put a smile on your face grin

I actually noticed you were overreacting over the issue of a consensual act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Chasito(m): 10:52pm On Mar 19
It's a normal thing here in my street, Na wetin i dey see almost every evening, most of them dey use Carpenter workshop as venue, while some dey use Back of pos shop, you go just dey hear laugher and some funny Animal sounds the next thing you see packets of used condoms scattered all over the place. 🤣

Kai, wetin God go judge for this world plenty. 😂
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by luminouz(m): 11:57pm On Mar 19
Wawelexy:

Nawa o...see as you wan die on top of matter wey be consensual and of legal age
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by zagorakis(m): 12:41am On Mar 20
StarGraphicX:
Very foolish man,

The girl is clearly underage and it is clear that she was forced. You can see her almost crying and the man commanding tone.

Why did he leave his house and decided to bring her to the bush if he was doing something straight.

Useless man

Seems nah you born the girl, how old is she?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by meobizy(f): 12:57am On Mar 20
Africans can be animals sometimes. What happened to cheap hotels or using friends' rooms?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Fash20: 5:21am On Mar 20
Azaland:
Please tell the video guy to go and find Job to do.

Is that how they run through you too. In the bush?

Dont you know there's something called public indecency
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by maasoap(m): 7:14am On Mar 20
StarGraphicX:
Very foolish man,

The girl is clearly underage and it is clear that she was forced. You can see her almost crying and the man commanding tone.

Why did he leave his house and decided to bring her to the bush if he was doing something straight.

Useless man

He could be cheating, that's a possibility.
Two, he wasn't commanding her, he was urging her to speak up. And that girl is not underage
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by maasoap(m): 7:16am On Mar 20
Fash20:

This is low for you. Make your points, counter her points, no need to go personal.

That's not public. It is a bush. And it is inside a house in the bush.
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by winner37(m): 7:48am On Mar 20
Why some men are lacking Sense?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Judd007: 8:48am On Mar 20
Outdoor moves, cool
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by wany(f): 9:13am On Mar 20
illicit:

Abegi

Stop making a mountain out of a molehill

People fvck anywhere, everywhere

It's not rape

😑
You mean classless people inside bush undecided
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Versal: 12:52pm On Mar 20
If that girl is up to 18 years old, then the videower and videowee
are both idiotss.

The videower is an idiiot for videoing two adults, without consent.
The videowee is an idiiot for replying to the videower.
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Versal: 12:54pm On Mar 20
Fash20:

Its not public, its in the bush, away from people's view.
The videower is the one invading privacy, scanning tru the bush to
invade privacy. Snake go bite am one day.
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Fash20: 3:37pm On Mar 20
Versal:

Its not public, its in the bush, away from people's view.
The videower is the one invading privacy, scanning tru the bush to
invade privacy. Snake go bite am one day.

No. Go and watch the full video. The vidoer was hearing loud scream (maybe moan) from the bush that was why he to check and he saw them.

Thats still public. Nothing stops anyone from seeing them. If that was in a room, then you can say he was intruding on their privacy.

A grown reasonable man wont be having sex in the bush. I hope the lady isn't underage cus if she is then that a rape case
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Fash20: 3:39pm On Mar 20
maasoap:

This is low for you. Make your points, counter her points, no need to go personal.

That's not public. It is a bush. And it is inside a house in the bush.

Did he pass through any barrier before he saw them. Did he open door or anything? Thats public mr man
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by illicit(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20
wany:

You mean classless people inside bush undecided

Where did Adam and Eve fvck
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Versal: 10:56pm On Mar 20
Fash20:

No. Go and watch the full video. The vidoer was hearing loud scream (maybe moan) from the bush that was why he to check and he saw them.

Thats still public. Nothing stops anyone from seeing them. If that was in a room, then you can say he was intruding on their privacy.

A grown reasonable man wont be having sex in the bush. I hope the lady isn't underage cus if she is then that a rape case
When he heard the moan and approached and
saw they were having consensual sex, why make a video?
Is he mad or a perv?
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by Versal: 10:57pm On Mar 20
Fash20:

Did he pass through any barrier before he saw them. Did he open door or anything? Thats public mr man
He open grasses to see them.
They must have hidden behind some grown grasses.
Re: Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) by maasoap(m): 7:07am On Mar 21
Fash20:

I'm sure he did going by where both of them emerged, you could see. I guess he saw them while going inside or heard the noise.
Not public at all. People still barge into your room while doing it grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / Lady Sleeps With Guy Twice To Pay 250k Debt She Owed. Then Threatens Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.