Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) (29349 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by DeltaBachelor(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25
So touching.....Congrats baby girl

2 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by DavidEsq(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25
muyico:
Pasuma alabi did d same. In her daughter wedding ground
I didn't realize Pasuma is a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25
Peterpaul96:
This is beautiful to watch. The bond between father and daughter is strong.

Meanwhile, where there is no laugh and love Popular Nigerian singer Habeeb Okikiola better known as Portable has slammed Bobrisky after the crossdresser won Best Dressed Woman.

Here is the voicenote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwygh_NQLpk?si=9BZYOolcRmfcXQ5g

Two mad people don jam

1 Like

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by MrJames007: 8:01pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:
What's the essence of shedding crocodile tears when handing over a non virgin Nigerian bride to an innocent man? undecided

The man should be arrested asap!

I hate nonsense embarassed
grin
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25
Peterpaul96:
This is beautiful to watch. The bond between father and daughter is strong.

Meanwhile, where there is no laugh and love Popular Nigerian singer Habeeb Okikiola better known as Portable has slammed Bobrisky after the crossdresser won Best Dressed Woman.

Here is the voicenote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwygh_NQLpk?si=9BZYOolcRmfcXQ5g

Two deranged people don jam

2 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by DaddyRochie1642: 8:01pm On Mar 25
omowumi9:
Sincerely, you are sick. You need help. Just examine your line of thought. That's the only thing that you can think of. You are such a waste to this world.

I want it to pepper you very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by nedekid: 8:02pm On Mar 25
Seyi has a wayo eye.. grin
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by SatanKeepOff: 8:02pm On Mar 25
Hahahahhahahahahah

You are madz swrs

Zonefree:
What's the essence of shedding crocodile tears when handing over a non virgin Nigerian bride to an innocent man? undecided

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Truths9ja: 8:02pm On Mar 25
Hassanmaye:

I hope she won't disappoint him
I pray so too
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by nedekid: 8:02pm On Mar 25
DaddyRochie1642:
The daughter looks like someone that will like sex too much, she's got an attractive dick sucking lips.
You no serious grin
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by MuslimIgbo: 8:03pm On Mar 25
I hope he didn't fail giving her as a NON-VIRGIN?
No bride price if she's not a virgin.

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by noblechoco(f): 8:04pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:

Pele o !
Officer

As if the innocent man is a virgin too

2 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by nedekid: 8:05pm On Mar 25
CoronaVirusPro:
Hardly find Dads cry when the men are getting married 🤣🤣🤣

He is always happy knowing one of his problems is leaving
You guys wount injure someone on this forum. grin

1 Like

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Morbeta11(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25
DaddyRochie1642:
The daughter looks like someone that will like sex too much, she's got an attractive dick sucking lips.

We have same xray visuals.....my niggar.
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by richie240: 8:06pm On Mar 25
When daddy realizes all d different styles and 'foldingz' his daughter will be getting from niqqa, e reach to cry nau. grin

Look as the niqqa dey smile sef, he be like "I go show ya pikin shege'"
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by thrillionaire(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25
Goodlady:
Cry of joy and missing of small mommy. The daughter must be a precious one to the father.
This sexy ass picture is always a joy to behold. Never fails to seduce.
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Mercury12(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:

I like your comment.
May God bless you with more daughters 😂

1 Like

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by pretydiva(f): 8:09pm On Mar 25
This can never be my dad grin. But the facial expression of the groom tho cheesy. Badt guy wink

1 Like

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by LagosFirstSon: 8:10pm On Mar 25
She's pretty

2 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by seecould: 8:10pm On Mar 25
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by pretydiva(f): 8:11pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:

You yourself, are you a virgin? Are your sisters virgins? Just open mouth wawwwwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Zonefree(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25
pretydiva:

You yourself, are you a virgin? Are your sisters virgins? Just open mouth wawwwwww undecided
I'm a virgin.

Do you have any problem with that, you this non virgin Nigerian girl?

3 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Emman08: 8:16pm On Mar 25
Especially if that's his first daughter. Imagine a man coming to take your first daughter away. E go pain grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Abagworo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25
He must be a chicken heart
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by africanusvu(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25
U can only understand this if u are igbo that grew up in east,the man is crying not that his daughter is getting married but she is getting married to a very far land, naturally, marrying ur daughter/sisters to very far place is seen as cutting links with her forever,igbos love to stil see their married daughters/sisters often, visit them freely and still check on them especially if she is the ADA

3 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Stevechigo: 8:22pm On Mar 25
DaddyRochie1642:

Just the way your sister looks. angry
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by atiku4President(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:

How to know a useless and untrained vagabond
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Germi9: 8:24pm On Mar 25
Why is he crying? Does he want to keep her forever? Smh!!
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Prettychild(f): 8:28pm On Mar 25
Truths9ja:
Hmm 🤔 what an emotional moment here. Dad will great missed her daughter

"Daddy, this is not a burial" Dad told as he cries while blessing his daughter on her traditional wedding day (video)

A father broke down in tears as he blessed his daughter and her groom on the day of their traditional wedding.

The bride, an Igbo woman, married a man named Seyi from Ekiti State.

During the couple's blessing, as the man praised his daughter and advised her, his voice became shaky and he teared up.

His daughter had to use her finger to wipe his face.

“Daddy, this is not a burial, sir. Calm down, sir,” the MC said to the crying father.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/daddy-this-is-not-a-burial-dad-told-as-he-cries-while-blessing-his-daughter-on-her-traditional-wedding-day-video-2.html.html

… And the husband was smiling mischievously as per I don carry her go. Happy married life to them

1 Like

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Goodlady(f): 8:29pm On Mar 25
thrillionaire:
This sexy ass picture is always a joy to behold. Never fails to seduce.
Go n do Rev father. Don't let worldliness n it's pleasure wound you. You can't foot my bills
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by NoToPile: 8:37pm On Mar 25
I don't understand the kind of dressing people wear during marriages these days,

I initially thought the upper part had that nude net materialthat is being bastadardized up and down but it's not even that.

Nawa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / The Wedding Jollof Rice Finished After I Paid For Asoebi / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.