Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) (29342 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by waternogetememy: 8:48pm On Mar 25
Ofonjaaaa have abandon their inbreed women and keep going to disturb the Igbo man.

No father suffers to raise his kids to throw away.

Sameway a yoruba man would not like to give his daughter to an Igbo man, is the sameway the igbo man is sadly giving his daughter to the Afonjjjjjjaa.

It is not rocket science. He was upset.

Ofonjaaaa marry your own women nau?

Today igbo, tomorrow Calabar, next tomorrow Ijaw, another day Urhobo, Edo, even Fulani, Idoma, Igala, Efik, nUPE, Tiv and Ibibio.

Anything but your fellwo yoruba.

Stop going to disturb the Igbo man.

This Nigeria is not working, it is currently held together by killing of anybody that dont accept.

That is not a country.

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Chasito(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25
Had it been the girl na evening new paper, will he shed tears? πŸ˜‚
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by jattopeter(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25
If that's all you could deduce from the event, you need to get your mind check, it's corrupt.
DaddyRochie1642:
The daughter looks like someone that will like sex too much, she's got an attractive dick sucking lips.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by jattopeter(m): 9:12pm On Mar 25
Well , to me I don't see the need to cry self .
Zonefree:
What's the essence of shedding crocodile tears when handing over a non virgin Nigerian bride to an innocent man? undecided

The man should be arrested asap!

I hate nonsense embarassed
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by worksmart(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25
This post has just exposed that you not even African.
Probably one of the many Caucasian or non-black catfishes operating on NL cheesy
If You Know You Know grin
CoronaVirusPro:
Hardly find Dads cry when the men are getting married 🀣🀣🀣

He is always happy knowing one of his problems is leaving
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by CoronaVirusPro: 9:24pm On Mar 25
worksmart:
This post has just exposed that you not even African.
Probably one of the many Caucasian or non-black catfishes operating on NL cheesy
If You Know You Know grin

Look at you!

I am a full Nigerian.

Yoruba to be precise from Ikwerre Local Government
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by tiswell(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25
Bliss4Lyfe:
Yoruba men have insist on going to pay igbo bride prize instead of their free women. grin
abeg sister don't shake this table wen get only three legsπŸ˜„
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by worksmart(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25
Keep deluding the gullible , that your comment has exposed you smiley
CoronaVirusPro:

Look at you!

I am a full Nigerian.

Yoruba to be precise from Ikwerre Local Government
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by CoronaVirusPro: 9:44pm On Mar 25
worksmart:
Keep deluding the gullible , that your comment has exposed you smiley

You not more Nigerian than I am.
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:48pm On Mar 25
That moment you finally give the troublesome daughter out for another man to continue with the trouble cheesy
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by worksmart(m): 10:07pm On Mar 25
grin
CoronaVirusPro:

You not more Nigerian than I am.
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by tnerro1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25
Girl wey Dey do 3some as giveaway 😁
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by NobleAngell(f): 10:11pm On Mar 25
I think the man is just unhappy that she married a non-igbo. Seems there's been a lot of tussle and the girl finally won.
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by gaskiyamagana: 10:19pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:
What's the essence of shedding crocodile tears when handing over a non virgin Nigerian bride to an innocent man? undecided

If you don't value your daughter, what is your problem with father that values her's?

1 Like

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by ablejesus26(m): 10:23pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:

Hahahaha guy you dey rush this vawulence nah grin grin
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by NwokoloOwa: 10:23pm On Mar 25
Daddy's don't cry
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by ablejesus26(m): 10:25pm On Mar 25
waternogetememy:
Ofonjaaaa have abandon their inbreed women and keep going to disturb the Igbo man.

No father suffers to raise his kids to throw away.

Sameway a yoruba man would not like to give his daughter to an Igbo man, is the sameway the igbo man is sadly giving his daughter to the Afonjjjjjjaa.

It is not rocket science. He was upset.

Ofonjaaaa marry your own women nau?

Today igbo, tomorrow Calabar, next tomorrow Ijaw, another day Urhobo, Edo, even Fulani, Idoma, Igala, Efik, nUPE, Tiv and Ibibio.

Anything but your fellwo yoruba.

Stop going to disturb the Igbo man.

This Nigeria is not working, it is currently held together by killing of anybody that dont accept.

That is not a country.

Just imagine how You are shaming yourself in public just to do una rubbish tribal banters 😁😁 I am sure you are stylishly begging your co shameless tribalist from the other side to come and help you do what you are destined for which is Tribal jabbing grin😁😁.

1 Like

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by AkinPhysicist: 11:03pm On Mar 25
EVERY bride in Nigeria NOW dresses like Yoruba bride.

Yorubas are the pace-setters of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by pargelenis(m): 12:17am On Mar 26
How lovely
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by ogbonti: 12:58am On Mar 26
richie240:
When daddy realizes all d different styles and 'foldingz' his daughter will be getting from niqqa, e reach to cry nau. grin

Look as the niqqa dey smile sef, he be like "I go show ya pikin shege'"
grin grin

Life na give and take little boy - take am easy -- no be person pikin this bride papa give shege to born the bride?

What IF the girl ends up using the guy to travel abroad and ends up sending him out of the house or back to Nigeria ?

Even if the remain in naija, the bride will satisfy her father's financial needs first (if any) before the groom will say hello to his own parents

The earlier you realize it's gradually becoming a woman's world - the better for you grin grin grin grin
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:30am On Mar 26
SensualMan:
Daddy was simply crying cos the daughter kwechirid on the Ekiti man who used jazz on his daughter. . With the Ebi n pawa in Ekiti it's obvious Daddy will be sending money to the new couple to beat Ebi n pawa in the state. Leeches seeking to reap where they never sowed.

It is well Daddy!
maybe d groom might be a reverred OBIdient now...

fear God my broda!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:49am On Mar 26
The daughter is fine. Fathers and their daughters ehn

1 Like

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Agunesinjaweola: 4:14am On Mar 26
The man was emotional as he would have been happier if the groom is from his tribe !
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by gassbee: 5:26am On Mar 26
Zonefree:

i don't think u esperienced real parental love
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Truvelisback(m): 6:43am On Mar 26
Bliss4Lyfe:
Yoruba men have insist on going to pay igbo bride prize instead of their free women. grin
Are Igbo women not free inspite of their gluttony for money? I have seen countless Igbo women who gave to children out of wedlock. So, rest. Igbo women aren't different from them. As a matter of fact, they make better wives than Igbo women.
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by thoniann(m): 7:26am On Mar 26
No matter bad a girl is, she's always precious to her father. I love my daughter no matter what.
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by cardoctor(m): 7:59am On Mar 26
Na u for marry am?
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Rejoice28(f): 8:15am On Mar 26
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by Ewedegubbler: 8:23am On Mar 26
see fine gal ooo
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:33am On Mar 26
This could have triggered deep emotions if he has lost his wife & wished she was there to witness the beautiful occasion.
Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by aswani(m): 8:40am On Mar 26
fuck419:
We've really lost our modesty. Her dress is nonsense.
How can a man cloth and cover himself very well and allow his wife to appear half naked to the people?

This is a bad development and should be discouraged.

That is the main reason the Father is crying.

Sorry to agree with you but that's the first thing I noticed too.

It is a wedding with lots of older relatives around Anti, she needed to tone down the slutty attire.

Too much flesh on show abeg, are you in a nightclub?

Pleased for them sha, inter tribal courtship is not easy, especially between Ndi Yoruba and Ndigbo, you know both mothers are picking holes in the other child left, right and centre.

A Yoruba friend's daughter married an Igbo boy, I lost a lot of respect for my friends wife, who I looked up to as a big sister, during the marriage preparations.

The boys mum too was a problem as well, honestly education and enlightement is totally wasted on some people, if both dad's had not stood firm, I fear there would have been no marriage between two people that genuinely loved abd cared for each other.

1 Like

Re: Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) by chatinent: 8:41am On Mar 26
And the groom's face is like: β€œyou will hear news papa.β€œ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wedding Jollof Rice Finished After I Paid For Asoebi / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.