Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? (2007 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 11:31am On Apr 10
M.0.D.......ANOTHER ONE FOR FRONT PAGRR PLEASE!!!

Of couse nobody wants a female to tink he is jobless, unemployed or sufarrrin ,& smiling...so guys, how would u feel if a fine lady catch or see u eating bread ...especially if shes lightskin or half cast?
How would u respond...wot will you do??...were will you hide??((((no oofencsece to pooooor people please)))) angry

MATURE CONTRIBUTIONS PLEASE
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MidasTouch15: 11:37am On Apr 10
How is bread a suffering food? Doesn't she eat bread as well? Na wa o.

4 Likes

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:39am On Apr 10
This goat is always here masturbating.

When he is done he start reasoning with his cork.

So he does not know what he is doing.

19 Likes

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Tokshadeen: 11:49am On Apr 10
Who's this mumu again now? ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by davis51(m): 11:51am On Apr 10
Omo i can eat Bread an Ogi in front of any lady

3 Likes

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by ForValour: 11:56am On Apr 10
I once caught President Obasanjo eating bread. Cassava bread for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 12:40pm On Apr 10
MidasTouch15:
How is bread a suffering food? Doesn't she eat bread as well? Na wa o.

Eating bread in the afternoon is different from eating toast sir. ...they are not the same.
Mechanic eat bread...not toast angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Ibaaboy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 10
your question resemble your name
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by jetguy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 10
People are finding it difficult to even see ordinary garri to drink and you are here talking about bread ๐Ÿž that has turned to gold... I can drink garri in front of anybody...

Op- receive sense in Jesus name ๐Ÿ˜‰

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MidasTouch15: 1:45pm On Apr 10
MrCork:

Eating bread in the afternoon is different from eating toast sir. ...they are not the same.
Mechanic eat bread...not toast angry

I didn't even check to see that you are the one that posted this topic. I for no reply. U don't usually have sense. I don't know why.

3 Likes

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:52pm On Apr 10
Which kin mumu question be this..

1 Like

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by chiiraq802(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10
((((no oofencsece to pooooor
people please))))

You sound like those fantastically poverty wretched village people forming Phonetics.

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 2:15pm On Apr 10
MidasTouch15:

I didn't even check to see that you are the one that posted this topic. I for no reply. U don't usually have sense. I don't know why.

You need eye drop?
Ok so we shold feel soooory for yorsef becuzz u chop bread like poor man...cant u find a job so u can eat proper...juss askin??((no oofencsece)) angry

1 Like

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 2:19pm On Apr 10
jetguy:
People are finding it difficult to even see ordinary garri to drink and you are here talking about bread ๐Ÿž that has turned to gold... I can drink garri in front of anybody...

Op- receive sense in Jesus name ๐Ÿ˜‰

WOW!!!!
Bro u must be really really sufarrrinG....why on earth are u sutving on garrrrri & bread..is dat your idea of balance diet? Are u a lazy youth sir?? angry
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by jetguy(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10
MrCork:

WOW!!!!
Bro u must be really really sufarrrinG....why on earth are u sutving on garrrrri & bread..is dat your idea of balance diet? Are u a lazy youth sir?? angry

Try to read and understand...
I didn't said I will combine garri and ๐Ÿž ๐Ÿ˜•

I meant, even if I want drink garri, I can do that without looking anybody face.. Is it not my garri or bread...

Some of you that uesd to form online may not have something to eat at home oo ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

So, who are you trying to impress ๐Ÿ˜‡

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by T0BY(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10
This op no get sense..

1 Like

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:03pm On Apr 10
Werey even asked "Where will u hide"
Unto say i dey eat bread?
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Therock5555(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10
I dey untop bed now dey chop bread and teem with babe wey dey sleep naked next to me, I dey calculate where I wan go track sallah rice, make this banny do move.

Dey play my fanz

1 Like

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 6:01pm On Apr 10
jetguy:

Try to read and understand...
I didn't said I will combine garri and ๐Ÿž ๐Ÿ˜•

I meant, even if I want drink garri, I can do that without looking anybody face.. Is it not my garri or bread...

Some of you that uesd to form online may not have something to eat at home oo ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

So, who are you trying to impress ๐Ÿ˜‡

TOO LATE TO APOLOGICE.....read yor last post. U clearly said u drink garrrrrri & bread & its ok..SHAMEON U FOR BEING POOOOR. so u honestly sayin yu can eat bread in from of females? U SHOULD ASHAME SIR!!! angry
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 6:04pm On Apr 10
T0BY:
This op no get sense..

Son u shold be ashame of yor sef..so when a female comes to visit, u will offer her bread,garrrrrri & water...corrrrrect?...and then when she slap yor dace, u start calling them gold diggger. How sad!!! undecided
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Iamgrey5(m): 6:49pm On Apr 10
The legendary Mr cork

Trolling people on Nairaland for over a decade grin
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by AndrewTate(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10
This ranks very high above amongst the stลซpรญdest posts I've seen on nairaland.
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Ibkay32(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10
Why do this guy always reason with yansh? Smh
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by ukaface(f): 9:16pm On Apr 10
MrCork:
M.0.D.......ANOTHER ONE FOR FRONT PAGRR PLEASE!!!

Of couse nobody wants a female to tink he is jobless, unemployed or sufarrrin ,& smiling...so guys, how would u feel if a fine lady catch or see u eating bread ...especially if shes lightskin or half cast?
How would u respond...wot will you do??...were will you hide??((((no oofencsece to pooooor people please)))) angry

MATURE CONTRIBUTIONS PLEASE
I donโ€™t understand
Which kind mentality you get
What is wrong with eating bread? Bread is food, carbohydrate
So why should any man feel less for eating bread?
Is bread a poor man food?๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Abi this one Dey whyne himself?
Which food come be rich man food
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by ukaface(f): 9:17pm On Apr 10
Fvck! I didnโ€™t check the moniker before replying
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 10:21pm On Apr 10
ukaface:

I donโ€™t understand
Which kind mentality you get
What is wrong with eating bread? Bread is food, carbohydrate
So why should any man feel less for eating bread?
Is bread a poor man food?๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Abi this one Dey whyne himself?
Which food come be rich man food

Toast bread is different from normal bread sir...so can eat nomal bread in public..in front of woman or half cast chick or lightskin babe??.do u have moiney sir?(no oofencse) angry
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 10:23pm On Apr 10
ukaface:
Fvck! I didnโ€™t check the moniker before replying

Reallly??
Did yor boyfriend impress u wit 2 loaf of bread before u said yes i love u sir?....do u not wot toast bread is? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Ballzproblem2: 11:02pm On Apr 10
MrCork:

Reallly??
Did yor boyfriend impress u wit 2 loaf of bread before u said yes i love u sir?....do u not wot toast bread is? angry
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 12:31pm On Apr 11
Ibkay32:
Why do this guy always reason with yansh? Smh

What did u eat on chrissmas day..loaf??sadly guys like u eat bread.how could u..especially in front of woman. SHAME ON U SIR!!!(no oofencsece) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Eriggayabdem: 1:21pm On Apr 11
One of the Colossians...
This guy's (Mr gbola) brain is permanently on COLOS. always spewing gibberish, and the most incomprehensible dolt I have come across here.
If you like, live your life for people, that na your own cross. Low key Albert Einstein that stopped downloading at 2%.
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by Ibkay32(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11
MrCork:

What did u eat on chrissmas day..loaf??sadly guys like u eat bread.how could u..especially in front of woman. SHAME ON U SIR!!!(no oofencsece) angry

Is that all you can think?
Re: Guys can you eat loaf In front Of a Lady? by MrCork: 4:04pm On Apr 11
Ibkay32:

Is that all you can think?

Please stop eating pooooor man foood.loaf is for pooor people. U eat loaf in front of a babe & trusss me..she willl slap yor face send u backkto africa.
..do u no wot toasted bread is sir? Its not bread u fry.(no oofencse) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Love Someone You Have Never Set Your Eyes On? / What Is It With Women? / She Forgot My Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.