Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) (15067 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Jewessgratitud3: 2:46pm On Apr 13
PureFace1:

Even though i doubt the credibility of your story, read what you commented again how does that make sense to you ? your ex was in a relationship with you and still have a girlfriend and you are really proud to type it out ?

No woman with dignity would get involved with a stupid playboy like that. They says birds of a feather flock together.

You date play boys and bad boys with no principles, moral codes and sense then use them to judge all men, what did you expect to be different from a man that's that stupid ?

Story. You think I don't know what I'm saying?
When a girl is forcing herself on you men you don't always value her and if the girl decides to be stupid to buy your love with money, you'll still leave her and go for what you want. Anyways I'm talking about sensible men who know their worth and what they want.bnot one who will lick a womans azz because of her money.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Jewessgratitud3: 2:48pm On Apr 13
pussyAvenger:
so you were in a relationship with a guy who had someone on the side.. lt speaks a lot the kind of person you are and the kind of people you date. Hunger, greed and Laziness is your problem.....and don't think you can speak for men..Ewu

**Yinmu**.. na so.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Fiscus105(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13
frankson1:

Some of these type of ladies you don't like always turn out to be the sweetest, nicest and cool headed beings you will ever meet.

Oga, he who pays the piper calls the tunes oo!
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Yelight(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13
Jewessgratitud3:
Ok but you can let him chop you 100%? That money you didn't allow him to spend on you, he'll go and spend it on another girl. You never know men. Haha😂.

My ex was forming not working guy for his then girlfriend and that one was packing her Glo salary for him and he was using it to fund me. cheesy. Men know what they are doing don help them calculate or try to manage their resources for them. They'll still do what they want to do.

While you were spending on that guy you love or loved who was also spending it on another girl.... and the circle keep going like that.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Roger3D(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13
She's a whoore
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Aguiyimba(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
seriously, she feels Man shouldn’t bear the burden alone in the marriage

That gender can pretend
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by TruthsFM: 2:58pm On Apr 13
Aguiyimba:

That gender can pretend
I dey fear that gender more than snake 🐍
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by frankson1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13
Jewessgratitud3:
Ok but you can let him chop you 100%? That money you didn't allow him to spend on you, he'll go and spend it on another girl. You never know men. Haha😂.

My ex was forming not working guy for his then girlfriend and that one was packing her Glo salary for him and he was using it to fund me. cheesy. Men know what they are doing don help them calculate or try to manage their resources for them. They'll still do what they want to do.

You were so broke that you stayed in a sexationship with a guy and was even happy sharing him with another lady because he was bringing money to you. And you ended up exposing the kind of person you are a bid to make yourself feel good about your story undecided

He was your ex-sex/bedmate...you should always complete it.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by frankson1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13
TruthsFM:
I dey fear that gender more than snake 🐍

She even gave out all her social media handles cheesy
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Dynamicboss: 3:00pm On Apr 13
Very cool hearted and matured lady.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by frankson1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13
Fiscus105:

Oga, he who pays the piper calls the tunes oo!

This is not ALWAYS applicable.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by TruthsFM: 3:04pm On Apr 13
frankson1:

She even gave out all her social media handles cheesy
she’s still seriously searching for a faithful guy
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Wizpa(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13
Jewessgratitud3:

I actually thought you had sense
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by tollyboy5(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13
chatinent:
But Ngozi would be like: "add four takeaways. Put two kanda that have flesh well well, three roundabout, salad, moimoi and four fried fowls."

Thief. It will never be well with you for trying to render me useless.
grin grin grin grin grin

You no fly comot?
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by luminouz(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13
Jewessgratitud3:

Nah only you get personal story on relationship for every scenario...

Cho Cho Cho everywhere...

Rest na...biko rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Jewessgratitud3: 3:57pm On Apr 13
Wizpa:

I actually thought you had sense

You see ? Youve come again.. ok.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Jewessgratitud3: 4:00pm On Apr 13
frankson1:

You were so broke that you stayed in a sexationship with a guy and was even happy sharing him with another lady because he was bringing money to you. And you ended up exposing the kind of person you are a bid to make yourself feel good about your story undecided

He was your ex-sex/bedmate...you should always complete it.

Lazy bones quoting me up and down because they want a woman who will share responsibility with them they don't want to be responsible for anything.

Una go wait taya. I said what I said. Go and beat him.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by zagorakis(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13
Trust these girls at your own peril, they are all the same, she is trying to sound intelligent because she is on camera, try dating her and learn the hard way
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by ufotunang: 4:34pm On Apr 13
Jennyclay can never support this ,🙄
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by muyico(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13
Either evening news papers or blogger at it again!
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by PureFace1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 13
Jewessgratitud3:

Story. You think I don't know what I'm saying?
When a girl is forcing herself on you men you don't always value her and if the girl decides to be stupid to buy your love with money, you'll still leave her and go for what you want. Anyways I'm talking about sensible men who know their worth and what they want.bnot one who will lick a womans azz because of her money.

Why should a woman force herself on a man ? if a man is not reciprocating or welcoming your advances and display of interest and affection, it mean he's not interested and you should move on.

And how is sharing the expenses for some dates and not being a leech and a liability to a man equal to buying love with money and kissing ass ?

Your mentality is just wrong on all aspects, everything should be base on mutual interest and respect but you women like to play stupid power games and see how much you can control or push a guy, you want guys to grovel at your feets and disrespect guys or use them to do shakara because they show interest in you but not every guy can throw away his dignity to worship women or tolerate that nonsense, they will pull back once a woman started playing games or do shakara lose interest and respect for the woman and they will pay her back in her own coin if she try to get them back.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Everydaylove: 5:20pm On Apr 13
I love the word reciprocate. Ladies shower much love on a guy that treat you well. Stop being foolish thinking you are smart.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Chukwuka319(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13
That's how every reasonable and sensible lady should reason,not like the ones who see relationships as poverty alleviation programmes.
Woe betide any man who dates or marries any of these PAP mentality ladies.He is finished.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by schoolboymatt(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13
splitting the bills means him paying 50%.

why not just pay full for your shht?
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:45pm On Apr 13
poshestmina:
Nigerian Nairaland Men have upgraded ,they don't even want 50/50 again ,they want a providing wife!

what do nairaland men bring to the table that makes them worthy of a providing wife?

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:46pm On Apr 13
Chukwuka319:
That's how every reasonable and sensible lady should reason,not like the ones who see relationships as poverty alleviation programmes.
Woe betide any man who dates or marries any of these PAP mentality ladies.He is finished.
hope you will also split 50:50 of the housework, childcare, and spiritual and emotional care that goes into a marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by frankson1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13
Jewessgratitud3:

Lazy bones quoting me up and down because they want a woman who will share responsibility with them they don't want to be responsible for anything.

Una go wait taya. I said what I said. Go and beat him.

Lazy.. cheesy :You've definitely mistaken me for one of those small boys you run to cheesy

You're not lazy but keep following other ladies' men and destroying relationships for money.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by Truthsave: 6:01pm On Apr 13
chatinent:
But Ngozi would be like: "add four takeaways. Put two kanda that have flesh well well, three roundabout, salad, moimoi and four fried fowls."

Thief. It will never be well with you for trying to render me useless.

Guy , you no well grin
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by 1Sharon(f): 6:55pm On Apr 13
Zooposki:

Hope you also split other areas like decision making, housework, child rearing etc etc 50/50. Women should stop letting men gaslight them. They want 50/50 when it comes to finances but not in other areas. Make sure you are splitting the other areas 50/50 like the decision making, cooking, cleaning, child rearing etc etc.
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by 1Sharon(f): 7:00pm On Apr 13
Dynamicboss:
Very cool hearted and matured lady.

grin
Re: I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:12pm On Apr 13
Truvelisback:
When a man spends 100% on you, you will gradually lose your Value and become a liability in his sight. Learn to do certain things for yourself.

Lol. LIES!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Hot Photo Of Cindy Squeezing Mercy’s Massive Ass Goes Viral / Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down / What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.