Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. (38449 Views)

My girlfriend is pregnant but her head is big PHOTOS / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:23am On Apr 20
Ndipe:
Placing the child for adoption is a honorable option to abortion.
my own seed?? Oh no.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:24am On Apr 20
brain54:
Lost at sea...?

Too young to accept your pregnancy but not too young to knack and put it in?

Now you know she is older than you... Not too old to knack though. When you were frolicking with the old puna and tits you didn't realize how old they were.

My friend accept your responsibility. Don't be an irresponsible father!
🥺🥺🥺older re bae,i Will face my fear.. thanks.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:24am On Apr 20
BigYash:
U dey Fvck without protection,so what were u expecting? Let her born that child o.. And go and look for a job.. Diapers and baby food don cost the last time I checked cool You must work and your preek must rest.. Abortion can kill her and you will go to jail.. So be guided .. Congratulations baby daddy!
thank you boss, I'm keeping the pregnancy.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:25am On Apr 20
IkeIgboNiile:
Pregnancy under 3 months can be terminated successfully without complications. My advice to you is "Next time make you wear a leather since you're not ready to be a father yet"
yeah,how about the consequences.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:28am On Apr 20
purples25:
You are lost... Lost kee you there. Better find yourself sharp sharp. When you were doing the do you were not lost, baby arrived and you can't find yourself again.

It is possible that you were expecting a plasma tv. Abi? I'm sure you were expecting a plasma tv.

What's wrong with these people sef. You refuse to buy condom, if you buy condom you do rough sex that the condom would break, yet you claim to have future plans. Ok don't come inside the girl and make sure she takes contraceptives right in your front afterwards, you say no.

You rebuff every single attempt to do things right or plan against pregnancy. When baby lands you will be crying that you are not ready and maybe the baby is not your own. Na WA for una.
I make use of condom but you know how sweet it always be..hmm i remove the condom..
Skin skin is bae..🥺🥺😭
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:29am On Apr 20
Jersuiyjoe:

The girl knows what she was doing, she should have tell you since the first month that she's pregnant.
I am having the feeling that the child doesn't belong to you.

It would be bad to raise another man child.

You better get a good doc that will be able to abort the pregnancy.
she told me about it' but thought she was joking...
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by BigYash: 12:30am On Apr 20
Trevor125:
thank you boss, I'm keeping the pregnancy.
Correct.. Just look for something to do.. She is not left out too,let her look for something to do also.. So that you both can have enough money to take care of the baby when he or she arrives.. God bless you!
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Trevor125: 12:32am On Apr 20
Kemadealadire:
Congratulations 😁 you were ready to be a father when you started sleeping around.
í don't sleep around.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:28am On Apr 20
Trevor125
yeah,how about the consequences.

There are almost no consequences. The foetus is at the early stages and that's the best time to remove it
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Ynix(m): 2:01am On Apr 20
Trevor125:
😭😭😭😭😭😭 never again!!! I'm Dead,sha i I'll try nd run it but I'm marrying her.
Try and chat me up, i don't have any money to give you but I can give you some guidance and show you some opportunities that can help you gain Financial stability so you can take good care of yourself, your lady and the unborn child. Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Ndipe(m): 2:14am On Apr 20
Better to give the baby a chance to live and place them for adoption than abort them.

Trevor125:
my own seed?? Oh no.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Sapasenator: 3:36am On Apr 20
Trevor125:
my 😭😭😭 I have been ill for days now.

Take good care of yourself. You need to be mentally and emotionally strong to welcome a newborn. Speak to your girl, the decisions you make today will set the tone for the rest of your life.

You have to be strong.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by purples25(f): 7:55am On Apr 20
Trevor125:
I make use of condom but you know how sweet it always be..hmm i remove the condom..
Skin skin is bae..🥺🥺😭

Skin skin is bae,
And that's why baby is dying.

😔

You people don't have any value or respect for life. And by you people I mean many men. Innocent babies suffer because you want to have fun. No compassion. Women should go on strike.
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Kemadealadire(f): 8:58am On Apr 20
Trevor125:
í don't sleep around.
I mean when you started having pre-marital sex, congratulations once again, baba baby grin
Re: I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. by Pious101: 10:33am On Apr 20
Trevor125:
not much sha but the lady is older than me..
if u can afford this bro, my simple advise is for u to birth d child. A time would come u will be happy u did. The fact the lady is older does not mean u can birth d child. Does not mean u will marry her, u only had a child with her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland / I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.