Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) (45189 Views)

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Villa12(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18
imam07:
You these idiot think u can just be calling God name and be doing evil. If u dont see any wrong in what she did. It means u are in trouble. Call me any name but all wht i see in u is u are under depression. Put yourself in someone else shoe b4 u judge. Many of u dont reason with your brain.
Tell me the wrong she has done that warrant a man saying she will never see a man that will marry her. Please tell me.

Yes, God put him to shame and bless her with a better man. Man no be God. Your wish doesn't hold water. God will also put you and anyone looking for Wunmi downfall to shame
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by yewit37486: 9:45pm On Apr 18
Why is the ring on her right hand though?
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Villa12(m): 9:46pm On Apr 18
imam07:
Kai I don't know why u are so dumb. Do I ask u if u are a man or woman. Whatever u are a goat is wiser than u. Your eyes no dey see good things nah to damage it with your mouth. I don't even know what to say about u again. Because everything about u is irrational.
lie lie, but you're referring to me as woman. You think an average Nigerian man reason alike or reason like you? God forbid. An average Nigerian man that treat their wives like slaves. So you expect me to join the bandwagon? God forbid.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18
Elegantspiker:
You are not what you feel you are. Just repeating same thing always gets staled and cliched.
she sounds stale everytime.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by imam07: 9:54pm On Apr 18
Villa12:
Tell me the wrong she has done that warrant a man saying she will never see a man that will marry her. Please tell me.

Yes, God put him to shame and bless her with a better man. Man no be God. Your wish doesn't hold water. God will also put you and anyone looking for Wunmi downfall to shame
u were with them when d ex made that statement? If he really made dat statement, do u know what she did or say to him to have said that to her. In life one thing leads to other things. D idiot came online making gest of her ex, and suddenly u people just jump to conclusion and start judging. D new bride just dig her marriage grave by herself. This only shows she did not marry for love. She only want to get married to spite her ex. I pity d groom not her. U never get to dat stage that is why i dont know she is wrong. U saw a video of someone doing d wrong thing. U did not blame her but praise her. But started blaming d ex wey u no see. The ex wey u no dey there when she said it. U should know something is wrong with u.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Arizoner: 9:59pm On Apr 18
lildush:

U should know dat men know wat dey want.. wen the ex said so. He knows wat d new guy doesn't know.. women are like second hand cars. Some are damaged beyond use. As a result of mis use. Some ladies have slept with countless men and have done countless abortion. Am not judging but.. I can't settle with such a person. So don't just comment. Congratulate d lady n move..
where can one find chaste gals to marry since all of them have gone astray
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by OfficialSam(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18
1Sharon:

Why did you take it so personally ? grin

Your feet looks repulsive. Get a life!
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Villa12(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18
imam07:
u were with them when d ex made that statement? If he really made dat statement, do u know what she did or say to him to have said that to her. In life one thing leads to other things. D idiot came online making gest of her ex, and suddenly u people just jump to conclusion and start judging. D new bride just dig her marriage grave by herself. This only shows she did not marry for love. She only want to get married to spite her ex. I pity d groom not her. U never get to dat stage that is why i dont know she is wrong. U saw a video of someone doing d wrong thing. U did not blame her but praise her. But started blaming d ex wey u no see. The ex wey u no dey there when she said it. U should know something is wrong with u.
did she kill his family members? Did she cut off his leg and hands? What has she done to warrant such statement? God put the guy to shame and bless her with a good man. God will also put you to shame if you continue looking for Wunmi downfall. God is watching you With your biased view
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Surgeman: 10:09pm On Apr 18
She's still in a relationship with the ex in her head otherwise why she gotta prove a point?
She married a rebound neega. IYKYK.

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Rejoice28(f): 10:13pm On Apr 18
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by omolola12345(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18
Only God has the final say on someone's life. I always tell people not to conclude on anybody's life or destiny when you are not the creator. The same thing goes to some ladies that always say I made the man. And she will be misbehaving and never submit to the man. Why marry the man you cannot respect in the first place. God will visit all the homes about to collapse and settle their crisis. And for those still looking forward to settle down, God will help you to make the right choices and decisions. You will not miss it.

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Babsolala: 10:22pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:
Don’t mind all these broke nonsense men!!

If a lady choose not to settle for less with a broke foolish man, you would hear rubbish talk like “no man will ever Marry you” undecided

You are so obsessed with men. Your head is mostly empty. But apart from men, don't you ever have any other thing in that head of yours?

2 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18
tanigororo:
Someone Son Don Buy Market
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by phemray(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18
tanigororo:
Someone Son Don Buy Market

Lolz, someone son just sold his peace
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:25pm On Apr 18
OfficialSam:

Your feet looks repulsive. Get a life!

Sorry I didn't change your pampers on time😂
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Basiljoe: 10:28pm On Apr 18
Evening Newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Localordinary: 10:30pm On Apr 18
I'm sure this same she was chased out, that's how her new groom would chase her away. She does not need all these. Life goes on

TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqhL-c032a0
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by NairalandGOAT1: 10:35pm On Apr 18
grin grin grin grin
PotatoSalad:

Bruh 💀
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by dnawah(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

If a lady choose not to settle for less with a broke foolish man, you would hear rubbish talk like “no man will ever Marry you” undecided
she for reject and pray.anything can happen o!
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Boldideas: 11:28pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeww😷
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by BALLOSKI: 11:36pm On Apr 18
Obakoolex:
No worry the groom eyes go soon clear too grin
The bleached thing go soon learn.

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Stallione(m): 12:33am On Apr 19
Jennyclay:

All these "BROKE" language of a thing always comes from lazy ass girls/ladies. Dnt u think its good to have urs rather than always depending on ur fellow humanbeing for survival. My dear change ur way and ideology, find something doing so u can even be able to turn a broke ass nigga to a wealthy nigga. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Stallione(m): 12:34am On Apr 19
Elegantspiker:
You are not what you feel you are. Just repeating same thing always gets staled and cliched.
The girl is so local

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Dybala11(m): 12:42am On Apr 19
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqhL-c032a0
What if the horseband is a shim like Bob the risky? 😔
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by StreetTyga: 12:52am On Apr 19
The bride is right...
This one looks like evil spirit.
.. how come someone marry her.
Fear want to kill me immediately I see her here.

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Kingson28: 12:53am On Apr 19
That’s an unwise move from her.
The ex-boyfriend or his family or friends can finish/frustrate the marriage of that lady.
If you’re Yoruba you will understand my concern.
She should be very prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by imam07: 1:01am On Apr 19
Villa12:
did she kill his family members? Did she cut off his leg and hands? What has she done to warrant such statement? God put the guy to shame and bless her with a good man. God will also put you to shame if you continue looking for Wunmi downfall. God is watching you With your biased view
is like u are a sycriatic patient. I dey ask u if u were with them when d guy said it. U are here talking rubbish. Nah strong idiot u be. Madness dey worry your head.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 1:02am On Apr 19
There are two sides to every story. He hasn't told side yet.

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by bentenny(m): 1:18am On Apr 19
Though the ex should not have said that but he may actually be right with this attitude of hers!

Some people always think the marriage starts and ends with the wedding day celebration!

One thing she should bear in mind is that marriage is not a sprint but a marathon...

It's not about getting married but staying married!

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Dancebreaker: 1:47am On Apr 19
Usmanovic95:
She still love the ex.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Dancebreaker: 1:57am On Apr 19
Tilldendoftime:

I think she still likes her ex, if not all this no matter.
I won't be surprised if she borrowed the wedding dress just to "pepper" her ex that she still loves.
Which new bride calls her ex "baby"? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.