Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Can I Sleep With My Step Mum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Sleep With My Step Mum (14184 Views)

‘I Am Sleeping With My Step Sister’ / I Am MURDEROUSLY ANGRY. Jus Saw Unclad Sex Pics Of My My Step-mum &my Girlfriend / Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by arjen: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2007
shocked some guys are just sick!!!!
Go see a fucking shrink u sicko!!
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by naijafan(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2007
ritchboi:

@topic
go ask police

LOL
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by ugoflow(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2007
shocked as a good MUGU,i go advice u go discuse am with ur PAPA. grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by 2dye4(m): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2007
@poster: i can see u are new here and desperate for your moment of fame&glory. pls next time post something real and engaging. this mess u call a post is very very very watery! wink
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by ozigbo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2007
guy this na very funny story.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by bennard: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2007
u are nothing but a foolish person u child will sleep u wife animal
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by bigbee(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2007
this kid sounds like a lions cub lusting after his mother. for Godsake what is your little retarded ass thinking, she is like your mother if u can do her u can no doubt do ur own mother punk ass. go get a job and stop being a couch potato sneaking up on ur step mom when everyone is gone to work.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by shy1amy(f): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2007
You must be very stupid to ask such a foolish question, why don't u go ask ur dad because i think he will be in the right position to tell u what to do.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by simplytemi(f): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2007
please don't do that despite he took away your first love does not mean anything, remember that your step mother she is also your mother and is a cause for you to sleep with your step mother when your father is still alive no matter what.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by chrisoml(m): 12:45am On Sep 24, 2007
I think the poster should go and read Genesis chapter 49: verses 3 - 4
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by chrisoml(m): 12:46am On Sep 24, 2007
I think the poster should go and read Genesis chapter 49: verses 3 - 4 embarassed
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by jayvin01: 2:58am On Sep 24, 2007
poster

from me to poster! angry
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Macutie(f): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2007
ARE YOU OFF YOUR ROCKERS?

THERE SOME QUESTIONS YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN ASK?

HOW CAN U WANT TO, ITS EVEN TOO DISGUSTING TO SAY !

THIS IS PATHETIC!

SHE IS YOUR STEP MOM! YOUR STEP MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EWWWWWWWWWWWW !THIS GUY !
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by hamabra(m): 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2007
oga poster from whatever angle u are looking at it, it is simply evil of it's highest order.
ABOMINATION, NO, ABOMICOUNTRY
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by 2dye4(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2007
hamabra:

oga poster from whatever angle u are looking at it, it is simply evil of it's highest order.
ABOMINATION, NO, ABOMICOUNTRY

very funnyyyyy! grin
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by tommyex(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2007
Jesus is lord oo!
una no go kill man pickin with topics ere
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by BoboGee(m): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2007
@poster

please go ahead with all pleasure.
shebi u dey find free sex, and the feeling is mutual abi?
since when did u turn to counsellor, that ur mother (cos thats what she is) is now coming to confide in you. abi dem pay u part of the bride price?
since ur not MAN enof to find and KEEP a babe (u said so urself, so ur dad offered to help u out, and ur "babe" agreed), now u dey find cheap and free sex.

pls go ahead. then wait for the consequences.
by the way, wetin u still dey find for house? ur mates are out making millions per year, u dey pursue ur papa wife, craze dey worry u well well.

na true talk wen our elders said the idle mind is the devil's workshop. this boy own don turn to devil's factory.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by ochiaha1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2007
@Poster, don't do it ohhhh !!!!

Guys here are saying your story is not true, but it might be true as there is nothing new under the sun.

Remember the law of Karma? Its true as sunshine, what goes around, always surely comes around.

Remember King David in the Bible, who liked women so much and ended stealing another man's wife? Check out what his son(Amnon)  did to his daughter and also what his son Absolom, did to his wives(step mothers).
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by adekennis(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2007
attension seeker sad sad sad sad sad
God punish you sad
zoom off
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by adekennis(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2007
attension seeker sad sad sad sad sad
God punish you sad
zoom off
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Pain(m): 2:12am On Sep 25, 2007
Which Soap Opera is this. Where can I get the VCD?
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2007
its not only omosexy even omo fucky, what will you say if your step brother thinks same of your mum, my friend wake up from your dream before you take your fathers place even his death!tes now na only him toto u wan take tongue
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by sanmius(m): 12:36am On Sep 26, 2007
of course u can! ooshofri!!!
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by Bidy(f): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2007
Pls dont even think about it. The story of ur dad and ur first love is just a justification. It seems you've made up ur mind to do it so you need to justify ur act. But its abomination and you will live to regret it for the rest of your life. God help u not to fall into this tempatation.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by acidrop(f): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2007
are u crazy y would u wanna do that
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by saucekid(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2007
@ poster,

have you gotten ur six feet ready? cos na die you wan die

chai shocked shocked ur papa woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

life don spoil ooooooooo,
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by ladebi(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2007
Shit happens.The choice is yours. You just gave us a picture of how you and your dad are in a competition he took your girlfriend once so what are you wainting for your dad is a cheat your a cheat your step mum is a cheat your stolen girlfriend is a cheat birds of same feathers, dig it man.It wont be a problem but its just a sin and all sins are equal before God and you have been living in sin.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by ojoagefu(f): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2007
my dear,that would be acurse on you because no matter what you do the man is still your father.as for your first girlfriend i can say that she is not the real girl for you if not she would have stayed with you.so 4get your revenge story and DON'T EVEN TRY TO SLEEP WITH YOUR STEP MOTHER COS YOUR CHILDREN WILL DO IT WHEN IT IS YOUR TURN.stay blessed.
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by acidrop(f): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2007
no no and no
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by sexyLeamon(f): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2008
Can I Sleep With My Step Mum
your choice my dear tongue
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by whatever90(f): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2008
@topic

storyland storyland . . . . . . .

by d way poster,dont tell me nobody's told u dat the zoo is meant for pple like u?
Re: Can I Sleep With My Step Mum by MrCrackles(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2008
oh yes absolutely

what are you waiting for?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) / Your Worst Dating Experience / My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.