Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (76247 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2012
leaves room
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by freakcin: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2012
^^^^ hahahaha, draws her back and ask her why she left.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
tells him reason best known to me
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Onyeasi(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
Tells her τ̲̅ȍ keep it τ̲̅ȍ herself
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Asks him if i wanted to tell him before tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
Tells her to ignore him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
gives him d coat of many colors i bought for him cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jamace(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2012
I will just laff and say, "So na your face be dis?" cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2012
Ask him where he's been. He has been missing for a while
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2012
Just talk and i will also wear iron pants cos obi is a chronic womaniser.(Beync mabinu o)
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Will wear my own iron boxers too cos she's a chronic maniser tongue grin

BTW, I learnt there is an instrument that can cut through iron like a piece of cake wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ask him how he's doing..?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
Obinoscopy: Will wear my own iron boxers too cos she's a chronic maniser tongue grin

BTW, I learnt there is an instrument that can cut through iron like a piece of cake wink
And what is that instrument angry obi stop calling me a chronic maniser cry cry cry cry. @ topic,gist and gist.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
Reminds her of my xmas gift.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Remind him of my visit to father xmas
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2012
HQ: Ask him how he's doing..?

HQ, I'm good. And u?

fairygeh: And what is that instrument angry obi stop calling me a chronic maniser cry cry cry cry. @ topic,gist and gist.
Fairygeh darling ok I'm sorry. Won't call u maniser again as long as u don't call me womaniser tongue

U want d instrument? Come to my office and get it wink

@Topic: Sees a movie together
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2012
fairygeh: Remind him of my visit to father xmas
ok ok....I know.

@topic: tel him to shut up tongue

Ah! My oga! I'm loyal sir. I never knew it was u sir.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ask him what that instrument does ;Dr is capable of doing shocked
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tell her that she dialed the wrong number tongue grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
fairygeh: Ask him what that instrument does ;Dr is capable of doing shocked

Tells her it opens even the most secured pant and boxers grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ask him for a demo
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tells him to send his gf to my office for some demo
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tell jyde he is playing with fire cos obi wl show his gf pepper lipsrsealed
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
If he shows my GF pepper, she will use his Joystick to prepare a delicious soup cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
Serious? shocked Oya no more demo abeg. Runs for his joysticks life
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Eat the delicious soup prepared wif obi's joystick hmmm yummy yummy yum yum
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
Holy Ghost fire! No weapon fashioned against my joystick shall prosper
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Serves her my hot ice - cream to accompany it.
fairygeh: Eat the delicious soup prepared wif obi's joystick hmmm yummy yummy yum yum
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
Obi your joystick is sweet o,can i have more?oops sorry you have just 1,jyde can we prepare yours too? wink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Drink champagne
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
jhydebaba: Serves her my hot ice - cream to accompany it.
Hot ice cream na oxymoron now,its either hot or cold jor grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Jhyde, don't trust Fairygeh with ur your joystick O. Run for ur joystick life

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.