Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (75642 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Mygoldie(f): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ok good luck.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2012
Allout tell me ur former ID cry cry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ahahahaha, u promise to dump 'em other boys?!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 3:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
Beat him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
Gosh, hands her whips and cufffs. . . lets go fetish! cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lmao.show him my album and offer him cake
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
Sings (cake remix - Rihanna/Chris Brown) to her. . . hmmmn, we getting there!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
Put on iron panties
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Gosh! Does everyone have a corrupt mind on here? Y u being so skeptical? Continues singing! tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
Kill him before he utter another rubbish.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
Watch some movies
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Gladly give her my broad hairy chest to lean on and enjoy the movie.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
tongue pick his chest hair and remove them forcefully
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
Set the room on fire
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2012
angry I bind you IJN.totally ignore and storm outa the room
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2012
Goes on knees, praying to God, pls persecute those who persecute moi cool
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Send him all out tongue
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
Pray 4 him, he sure could do with a lil deliverance! grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
Invite some evil spirits to join us.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ahhhhhh! Bad pikin! Sprinkles holy water inside room and intensifies prayer. . . *Start speaking in tongues*
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
Invite some armed robbers
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
I won't give up on you! Locks up room and drags him to Redemption camp, na Daddy G.O go settle this case last, last!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ask him where is my Beync?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2012
Got no idea dude, na only fairygeh dey this parts and her shakara is too much. Lets go search for beync 2gether! cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
She dísappeared d very day u appeared! You are now officially my prime suspect angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
Invite my native doctor to join us
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
Tells him to conßult his native doctor to tell me where my Beync is
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2012
Tell him to produce Benyc
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 10:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
I am now demanding 1billion dollars as ransom to release Beync. The next voice u'll hear shall be Beync's...

Beync: obinoscopy dear, my sis Fairygeh, pls help me.

Yeah! U know how to contact me to get her.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2012
Lwkmd.Jyde u re not serious.you managed to modify her post.if not that u re my brother,i woulda called you a 419er.@topic beg him to release Benyc
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2012
I never modified nada...

Hear her again for the last time...
Beync: *sobing* plsssss... Heeeeellllllpppp meeeeee....

Tells fG to inform Obi
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
Jhyde Jbaba Jide!!!

How many times did I call u? Release my Beyonce if you are truely with her else I come for you in commando style

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Share Your Thoughts / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.