Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,429 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) - Forum Games (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) (79498 Views)

If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? / Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
Tell obi to lets go rescue Beync,Beync dearie we are coming for you.obi u got a gun?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2012
Tell her to make haste n never inform the police.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 7:21am On Dec 20, 2012
Tank him for releasin me dis morninn without a dime to go and see my people cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 7:24am On Dec 20, 2012
Tell her I love her so much that I can't stand her cries hence the release.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2012
tells him am grateful cry cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2012
Hug her and ask her to freshen up
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2012
tells him am gud will do dat wen i get home
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by jhydebaba(m): 7:43am On Dec 20, 2012
Tell her to becareful of friends especially yoruba girls with FG and OP in their names grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 8:18am On Dec 20, 2012
I thought u were yoruba jide shocked
anyways,tells him i like them my friends
I trust them cos them hav been good to me
they only helped me out with my duty cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2012
Hi, you must be the one Obino's been looking for.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2012
yea am back for him
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2012
Good! Bring your friends when next you comming, we could do with more chicks on here! embarassed tongue

Sprinkes holy water inside room; there shall be no fighting 2day! Between, wey all my friends? You lot know yourselves! grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2012
of course I came in with chicks
They are busy right now. offers him a chill drink
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 10:52am On Dec 20, 2012
jhydebaba: Tell her to becareful of friends especially yoruba girls with FG and OP in their names grin
shocked. jyde u are in trouble today.sha dont come online angry cheesy.
Topic,collect the things she bought for me and do lots of amebo
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2012
Hmmmn, I think a 2 in 1 special might bbe appropriate @ this point in time. . . one of moi, 2 of u cute things. . .
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2012
ask him in aboki s voice
What' my Id ?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2012
CHASE HIM OUT
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2012
LMAO @ FG

@ Beync: Y not whisper it in my ear?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
Tells him to back off angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
Tell him to chill, it ain' what it look like bro! undecided
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ask him what it looks like angry
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
Tell him to ask Beync grin
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Obinoscopy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2012
Tells him he looks like a bad boy, and I don't want bad boys around my Beync
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
Beat him up
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
Obinoscopy: Tells him he looks like a bad boy, and I don't want bad boys around my Beync

Me wey get baby face! How in hell do I look like a bad boy?

@ topic: thanks her with a kiss! cheesy
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by fairygeh(f): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
Wear iron panties cheesy.baby face kor
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
Y'all need to stop making me feel bad na! Why the iron panties?

Proceeds to hand her some sexy lacy black thongs. . . now that fits u better!

PS: serious about ma face jooor! tongue

Viewing this topic: all-out, Beync(f)

I see u boo!
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
asks him to show his baby face cheesy

Amebo
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by allout: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
U want FG 2 break Feraz heart?
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 20, 2012
Shìts on his baby face.
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by Beync(f): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2012
d house if full of poo, runs for my dear life
Re: If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) by TableLeg(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
Beync: d house if full of poo, runs for my dear life
Smash

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (121) (Reply)

Nickname The Person Above You / Who Can Interprete This Picture? / Share Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.