Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It (18407 Views)

Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Sweetnecta: 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
^^^ I am so grateful to God did not make her "christian" that you said she was not. Glory belong to God Who accepted my supplications for her not dying anything but a true muslim.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2012
Thats the problem with people most esp those of d Book......they consider form over substance...........

Lacks objectivity ..........

I was readin a post on JW......a former member given testimony.......he left cuz he felt cheated by d elder of d church......and he has served Lord throu JW for 28yrs...... And won many soul for Lord into JW going from door to door winning souls ( what shall become of those souls )......

U will see a Testimony claiming he quit RCCG to Winners Chapels cuz he cudn't win Contract/other worldly benefits with RCCG........

The Kingdom of Jesus or Jehovah is in Heaven not on Earth also Islam's Al-janah is in Heaven......

Worshipping the most supreme deity I belive shd be based on one simple target ' Reclaiming our lost Garden in the Kingdom of God' and for the purpose of God alone!!!! All other benefitss shall fall before us......

For those worshipping God for the sake of Man....( a friend once told me he attended Christ Embassy cuz of pastor Chris' Hairdo).........i say soon shall u know the truth....

No doubt some will neva be able to get the appropriate Church / Religion till there last day on Earth.........Some have given Testimony in more than Ten Churches .....from Catholic,JW,Rhema, MFM and Changing religion like cloth.........thou shall not Judge and am judgin u not........

I was neva a Muslim because of Bokoharam,Al-qaeda or North/Middle-east Violence.......

I am a Muslim because I Believe thats my path to Salvation and if some elements should bastardise the Religion, thus turn it to Violence.......soon shall they also know......

Unto U ur religion......Unto me my Religion......

Oga, if u re quittin Islam cuz of BH.......no one is holdin U back!!!!!.....

Very soon u shall also quit one church for the other Cuz pastor is not doin miracles as others.........

As u wish bro!!!!!!!
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Saintparis1: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2012
maclatunji: Enters thread, after banning saint paris to make sure he doesn't expose islam, yawns at topic. So what do you want us to do about it? Knowledge is there for you to seek. There shall be no compulsion in religion!
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Sweetnecta: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2012
while the christians were posting videos of self styled "former muslim arab" of the guy who loos more like a cambodian or someone from the far east, is the op guy still her to answer the below?

@ijogzk: are you fasting, anyhow or you already quit cold turkey, because of boko haram, while you will remain in Islam because of your Creator, emulating those near you: parents and family members, town's people, notable law abiding muslims, while you are focusing on far away shadowy evil group known as boko haram?

i guess if the people from south south follow your precept the may just deny their tribe and or their religion because of the militants.

if the hausa/fulanis follow your precept, they will deny these two tribes and islam because of boko haram.

the question is this: is boko haram exactly according to Quran and the Sunnah of Muhammad [sa]? please be sure to give me evidence[s] instead of glossing over them, and think i will accept any mediocrity.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 12, 2012
99.9 percent of all terrorists are muslims, no muslim will ever say the truth with respect to islam's support for violence, killing the 'kafiris', I know a few who live a real good life, but why do they never say the truth about their religion. How many have condemned boko haram? Even those who do, do that only with the lips. Let's be realistic, my personal view is that all muslims support boko haram or are sympathetic to the cause. Nobody should tell me its unemployment and poverty that bred the monster, they've always been jobless and unemployed, it didn't start today. Its strictly religion.

@Sweetnecta, why must you lie? Is that the legacy you'll leave for your kids? How many muslims help themselves from alcohol and infidelity? You know how many of ur bothers still get their hands slashed in Saudi Arabia yearly? Alcohol and cigarette sells heavily even in the core sharia axis, u may hate the christians, but moral value is key. I stay in the core north and I've stayed in abt 9northern states, I attended their schools, recite their prayers, visit their mosques and I still have a conscience so don't say jack if you haven't mingle with the northern muslim. Primary school pupils of ages 10 to 12 (at that teen age) cut a teacher's(corper serving with the primary school) throat because she caught one copying from a thorn piece of quaran and she threw the piece away, u remember that case? State government paid 5million and the family still leave amidst threats from your folks warning them never to refer to the issue again. How many muslims saw anything wrong in that? Even you will say she shouldn't have thrown the piece of quaran away. No conscience! Talk about brain washing, abdulmutallab wasn't from a poor race, but brain washed to the point he was ready to bomb himself to please his god-ur god. Sheik gumi said soldiers should leave the northern states, I guess so they could kill more christians-they no longer can now.-its pretty difficult and risky. Does it make sense that people go to a place of worship and open fire and start killing them? I know you'll say boko haram is not a face of islam but in your heart of heart, you know that you're lying again. I supervise GCE once and when the secondary school children started reciting some part of the quaran, all supervisors/invigilators slept off, if I wasn't who I was, I would have too and u call that serving god? That's diabolical, maybe you'll say its a miracle! Miracle to cheat I guess. A cultist was running for his life after killing someone and the jtf was on his trail, he started reciting part of ur holy book and bullets couldn't kill him, maybe that's another miracle but why should it support evil? All u keep saying is Jesus said "I can of my own do nothing", that's humility if you ask me, to me He's better than the guy who married a teenager (I've lost count of the number of wives he married altogether), a guy who lost tooth in a battle fighting to... That's a story for another day. If you're as educated as I suppose you should learn to allow everyman take his path. If a man choose to worship devil and refuse to take heed to ur warnings, let him be, its his choice. You don't have to kill him coz he's not with ur god, if you pity him that much, pray for him that your god will change his heart or is ur god really powerless and dumb? Sweetnecta, you've always 'sounded' academically inclined but work on your morals and psychology, they're infected with religion and lies, if you read psychology for instance, you wouldn't want to force all other students in all other departments to read psychology or else you kill them-it doesn't make sense! You're a muslim coz your dad made u so, that doesn't sound loigical until you are convinced about your religion pal, so it means that your dad also chose course for u in the university and chose husband for you. Damn! Ever heard of personal conviction?

Someone said france is against islam, I'm still wondering why muslims and lying are synonymous, france have issues with ppl practicing to the point of disturbing others and so they say, do not practice ur religion in public but the muslim believes he's d only one affected, they don't give a damn about others. Maybe we should ask if saudi arabia and iran will even allow you to call yourself a christian.

If a man choose to worship a tree, its certainly not ur business, he has his right to worship and has done no crime for so says our constitution, so let him b. You don't have to force him/her.

Ghandi said I love ur christ, I do not like your christian, your christian are so unlike your christ, truth is most so-called christians do not even worship God but their pockets and most do not live right, agreed but so do the muslims, the okada man that drink 'quaya' and smoke like crazy yet visit the mosque regularly is there. I am no judge or jury, but common sense is not common. If you wanna worship budha, so be it, you wanna worship whatever-it doesn't matter but let everyman, make his choice and change whenever he so chooses, no compulsion, it-is-not-by-force.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by sweetcheecks(f): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
Sooo loved the videas will share them. I just need to see the last part if there are any. Wow, that is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob I know! He is never big to bless you with His wonderful presence and save you from selfdestruction. Amen! Testify brother Kaleem and shame the devil.Bless Your Name Lord Jesus!
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:50am On Aug 13, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Sooo loved the videas will share them. I just need to see the last part if there are any. Wow, that is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob I know! He is never big to bless you with His wonderful presence and save you from selfdestruction. Amen! Testify brother Kaleem and shame the devil.Bless Your Name Lord Jesus!

Due to popular demand I will continue to post the remaining videoclips unless the overzealous liberal moderators decide against it.

Here is part 7 of the videoclip where pertinent questions are being answered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPf22n_t7Tc
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Sweetnecta: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
^^^^apart from pastor Joseph, the other guy looks more oriental than arabic. and repeating a lie so often that people are accepting it as the truth in the manner of dic.k cheney's yellow cakes from niger republic and the aluminum tubes does not make it true. lie is always a lie, so drumming the christian lies all over the tv in michigan still make it a lie even on mars.

@iv4fb:
by iv4fb: 6:16am On Aug 12
99.9 percent of all terrorists are muslims,
did you have verifiable evidence like head counts?

no muslim will ever say the truth with respect to islam's support for violence, killing the 'kafiris',
the Quran warns muslims not to start hostility. but it commanded muslims to fight back those who have fighting them, the same people of Makka who drove the muslims to exile. I dont think you grab the Quranic statement loosely stated above. Your NT has violent verses and the christians justified their crusade against the infidel muslims right from the pages of your bible. if there is any monotheistic religion that allows pluralism of religions in its community, it is Quran commandment upon the muslims that allows it. if you think the west allow muslims, then you do not now that the west has one agenda; money and she does not care as national policy where the money comes from.

I know a few who live a real good life,
i know many christians who live horrible live. so what is your point?

but why do they never say the truth about their religion.
the truth about islam is being said, daily and only in nigeria that boko haram is your headache because you have a spineless man for a president.

How many have condemned boko haram?
they are condemned daily and i have done so here many time.

Even those who do, do that only with the lips.]/quote]and you know their hearts?

[quote]Let's be realistic, my personal view is that all muslims support boko haram or are sympathetic to the cause.
all muslims? are you for real? i dont and i dont care for whatever cause the expound. I have no sympathy for them. Yes. You will say its lip's service because already now my mind.

Nobody should tell me its unemployment and poverty that bred the monster, they've always been jobless and unemployed, it didn't start today. Its strictly religion.
think hard, if you can and use the same "they've always been jobless and unemployed" to parallel there are always muslims in the north and indeed nigeria before we ever heard of boko haram. irony of it all is that not every northern muslim is a member of boko haram and not all southern muslim is a boko haram member, too. You need to begin to think lie somebody who truly wakes up.

@Sweetnecta, why must you lie? Is that the legacy you'll leave for your kids? How many muslims help themselves from alcohol and infidelity? You know how many of ur bothers still get their hands slashed in Saudi Arabia yearly? Alcohol and cigarette sells heavily even in the core sharia axis, u may hate the christians, but moral value is key. I stay in the core north and I've stayed in abt 9northern states, I attended their schools, recite their prayers, visit their mosques and I still have a conscience so don't say jack if you haven't mingle with the northern muslim.
so what was my lie? was the lie about uran and sunnah/hadith are Islamic standard and if one deviates, that part is not Islam? Please could you justify the existence of Boko Haram by using the Quran and or the Sunnah/hadith so that you can really expose me and put my religion in the spotlight? Islam is not an arab thing, the reason we have many non muslim arabs. Islam is not a northern nigerian thing and a universal religion is not defined by what the adherents do, but what the Book of Guidance says. You know a bad muslim by looking as his actions and referencing it compatibility or disagreement with Quran and saying or action of the prophet [sa]. And the muslims in the north has not made your life miserable even as you hate them. You even enjoy them.

Primary school pupils of ages 10 to 12 (at that teen age) cut a teacher's(corper serving with the primary school) throat because she caught one copying from a thorn piece of quaran and she threw the piece away, u remember that case? State government paid 5million and the family still leave amidst threats from your folks warning them never to refer to the issue again.
my comment on the incident, you should read it and know that i do not support evil. And islam does not permit cheating. so the parents of these bad children and the community leaders have responsibility to raise honest muslims and true citizens of nigeria. if islam is so careless about life i wonder why Quran talks so much about preservation of life so much so that it equates lost of one life as if it is lost of the whole humanity?

How many muslims saw anything wrong in that?
this muslim.

Even you will say she shouldn't have thrown the piece of quaran away. No conscience!
go read my response. i think you are not a bright fella in the way you have broad stroke Islam by actions of so ignorant muslim, not because they are not university graduates, but because what they are doing are the antithesis of Islam.

Talk about brain washing, abdulmutallab wasn't from a poor race, but brain washed to the point he was ready to bomb himself to please his god-ur god. Sheik gumi said soldiers should leave the northern states, I guess so they could kill more christians-they no longer can now.-its pretty difficult and risky. Does it make sense that people go to a place of worship and open fire and start killing them? I know you'll say boko haram is not a face of islam but in your heart of heart, you know that you're lying again.
my heart of heart is clear and it is what i put on the pages for you to read. while the father of adbulmutallab is responsible for how his son turns out, not just academically, but morally. when a bright person hears a speech, he will go to the Quran and see if it is clear that it agrees with it or somebody is creating a smoking mirror to get his way. I am of the opinion that islam is not on siege. no one has waylay me, preventing me from entering the mosque to pray. so to pic up arms and say you are defending Islam is completely wrong now that there is no way against Islam. And if there is way somewhere else, you do not leave a peaceful environment to enter the way theater. if you are in the place where is way, it is permissible to fight there if necessary. I dislike evil doers, regardless of their religion.

I supervise GCE once and when the secondary school children started reciting some part of the quaran, all supervisors/invigilators slept off, if I wasn't who I was, I would have too and u call that serving god?
you and your limited mind transporting yourself in matters of global scale. i don know who you are and frankly, i dont care because the hausas are not my Islam; QUran and Sunnah/Hadith are. Just like i dont care about the nationalist saudi arabian or arabs in general, i dont in the same way for any ethnicity.

That's diabolical, maybe you'll say its a miracle! Miracle to cheat I guess. A cultist was running for his life after killing someone and the jtf was on his trail, he started reciting part of ur holy book and bullets couldn't kill him, maybe that's another miracle but why should it support evil?
you should ask them because i dont know what you are dealing with, locally. A muslim who does evil is not representing Islam by his act of evil.

All u keep saying is Jesus said "I can of my own do nothing", that's humility if you ask me,
the bold is your opinion and what i said was on the pages of your Bible.

to me He's better than the guy who married a teenager
I will marry a mature and responsible and wise teenager, will i will not marry a childlike and irresponsible 30something.

(I've lost count of the number of wives he married altogether),
the wisest person in the bible married 700 wives. Muhammad [sa] was way less. and the bible guy has 300 additional concubines.

a guy who lost tooth in a battle fighting to...
is that a bad thing against being a prophet?

That's a story for another day.
i will my response till another day, too.

If you're as educated as I suppose you should learn to allow everyman take his path. If a man choose to worship devil and refuse to take heed to ur warnings, let him be, its his choice. You don't have to kill him coz he's not with ur god, if you pity him that much, pray for him that your god will change his heart or is ur god really powerless and dumb?
Have I ever tried to force anyone to come to Islam or remain in it? Thinking . . .

Sweetnecta, you've always 'sounded' academically inclined but work on your morals and psychology, they're infected with religion and lies,
my morals? lying for my religion? wow. Thanks. Am not an angel but I wonder how you arrive at this you conclusion?

if you read psychology for instance, you wouldn't want to force all other students in all other departments to read psychology or else you kill them-it doesn't make sense! You're a muslim coz your dad made u so, that doesn't sound loigical until you are convinced about your religion pal, so it means that your dad also chose course for u in the university and chose husband for you. Damn! Ever heard of personal conviction?
while my father was a muslim, he died when i was yet a teenager and my christian mother raised me. I do have siblings who are christians, so my Islam is a personal choice, regardless of the religion of my christian mother. And it was because I felt it in my heart that God is One and not a man that made me lean in the way of Islam, seeing it as very natural, agreeing with the natural instinct of man to connect constantly with God. I am a man and dont let the sweet part of the name fool you, showing that you dont know everything. see?

Someone said france is against islam, I'm still wondering why muslims and lying are synonymous, france have issues with ppl practicing to the point of disturbing others and so they say, do not practice ur religion in public but the muslim believes he's d only one affected, they don't give a damn about others.
religion is a personal individual affairs. And christmas chorus sang in public squares, door to door shows France zeros on Islam alone on the public practice of religion, considering that Muslims in France pay taxes, and france displays christmas trees, jewish menorah as well.

Maybe we should ask if saudi arabia and iran will even allow you to call yourself a christian.
there are christans in Iran and in Saudi Arabia, too. Many Iranian citizens are jews and chrsistians. residents of Riyadh are christians.

If a man choose to worship a tree, its certainly not ur business, he has his right to worship and has done no crime for so says our constitution, so let him b. You don't have to force him/her.
maybe you need to address to boko haram as well as igbos who are saying any igbo who entered Islam is not igbo, as if he or she should be disowned.

Ghandi said I love ur christ, I do not like your christian, your christian are so unlike your christ, truth is most so-called christians do not even worship God but their pockets and most do not live right, agreed but so do the muslims, the okada man that drink 'quaya' and smoke like crazy yet visit the mosque regularly is there. I am no judge or jury, but common sense is not common. If you wanna worship budha, so be it, you wanna worship whatever-it doesn't matter but let everyman, make his choice and change whenever he so chooses, no compulsion, it-is-not-by-force.
i have not seen any okada in my life. as i have said from the beginning the yardstick to measure Islam is not the muslims, but The Quran and the true sunnah and hadith of the prophet [sa]. to measure the muslim, the Quran and the hadith/sunnah are the yardstick. and will you like to read what Ghandi said about Muhammad [sa]?

Quotes : Mahatma Gandhi on Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Mahatma Gandhi, statement published in “Young India”, 1924:

“I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind… I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet’s biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.”
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
From Islam to light (Part 8.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs72kYzgwkQ

Know what is counterfeit and what is true. You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:57am On Aug 14, 2012
Part 9 of from Islam to light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZgzhxdLe9A

Questions from callers are being answered. You will hear how hell is plundered and heaven populated by this former terrorist.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2012
From Islam to Light Part 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2dmPbqtiQY

Those inspired by terrorists like the BH should see that the more they kill God's people God uses even these terrorists to convert millions from darkness to the kingdom of God.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2012
@sweetnecta, so what has the president got to do with religion? So even your religion support insulting the president in the name of religion? I see! I guess u enjoy insulting every other person who aint worshiping ur god! Have u ever insulted osama for the lives he wasted?

I sure won't argue with u, someone who just modify his/her sexual orientation from 'f' to 'm'; I'm sure can never say the truth!

I understand from the PMs I got that that's what you do for a living, so I wouldn't allow you drag me to your level. Apparently, you win! So worship your islam/mohammed/allah-its ur business, u know?

You said I knew nothing, sure you were right, but I guess you know everything, right? Interesting! U might be educated but I'm not sure u are academically inclined for your points were so baseless, but since this aint a debate, its not my point against urs. How can someone say the west is. All about money and so they suppress islam? Don't they oppress the christians too? Someone asking for source evern when I made it clear my statistics were my views and opinions...

You don't defend ur god by bashing someone else's religion, remember "I can of myself do nothing"( I guess mohammed can do everything starting by marrying someone quite older who employed him earlier) and so to me I'll rather serve my God to someone who 'serve'(ibo way) someone and marry the person afterwards, who's wives(es) were so many, who lost a tooth in battle while enforcing his belief, married a teenager, those were my point, where're yours?

For the records, my point is, whoever want to worship God, let him be, whoever want to worship allah, let him b and whoever choose not to worship any, its his choice; even our constitution supports all.

Mr. Sweetnecta, this is my last post to u, so u win, go ahead and insult as much as you like(I'm yet to see a muslim who don't resort to insults and even violence when their religion is argued on), spill ur junk and when you're done, push the log out button and have a nice life!
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Sweetnecta: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2012
@iv4fb:
by iv4fb: 7:24am
@sweetnecta, so what has the president got to do with religion? So even your religion support insulting the president in the name of religion? I see! I guess u enjoy insulting every other person who aint worshiping ur god! Have u ever insulted osama for the lives he wasted?
read my opinion about osama. its also clear that the head of nigerian government is the president, who lobbied for the job and has been shoddy about the job description. obama is younger than jonathan, though not by much, but the "on the job" effort of obama is miles ahead of jonathan.

I sure won't argue with u, someone who just modify his/her intimate orientation from 'f' to 'm'; I'm sure can never say the truth!
what gives you the inkling that i ever claimed being a woman? is it the sweet in my name and you expect bitter for man? or it the necta and you expect glue for a man? my desired name was sealed nectar. but i can not bear it because it is reserved for my master in faith, Muhammad [sa]. Never will i be a woman. Never!

I understand from the PMs I got that that's what you do for a living, so I wouldn't allow you drag me to your level. Apparently, you win! So worship your islam/mohammed/allah-its ur business, u know?
whats a pm? whoever told you what i do for my livelihood has lied to you. no one on nl knows me enough to know what i do. since islam is my religion,i am shy about it.

You said I knew nothing, sure you were right, but I guess you know everything, right? Interesting! U might be educated but I'm not sure u are academically inclined for your points were so baseless, but since this aint a debate, its not my point against urs. How can someone say the west is.
i live in the west. i guess from my experience living in the west is a factor here. there are sayings that we let you know that its all about the money: "its all by benjamins", "your money is good with me", "in God we trust. the rest is cash" and many others. have heard any of then and you are saying its not about money when wealth is what everyone crave in the west.

All about money and so they suppress islam? Don't they oppress the christians too? Someone asking for source evern when I made it clear my statistics were my views and opinions...
after 911 everyone just have to have a say about islma. i know. i experienced it and the residue is still here. well, the jesus factor is not letting the suppression of christianity become a full blown issue like what 911 has done on islam.

You don't defend ur god by bashing someone else's religion, remember "I can of myself do nothing"
and i see how your respect my God and religion by writing the bold.

( I guess mohammed can do everything starting by marrying someone quite older who employed him earlier) and so to me I'll rather serve my God to someone who 'serve'(ibo way) someone and marry the person afterwards, who's wives(es) were so many, who lost a tooth in battle while enforcing his belief, married a teenager, those were my point, where're yours?
first ibo are not homogenous in anything including religion, considering that they used to be animist, while many say they are jews. now that they are christians, we clearly see authenticity of judaism is not be a christian. and we now have "ibo" [igbo] muslims on nl and in my family, too. if i give you 'point' [points] i will upset myself even more that you will be upset because i love Jesus more than you, for sure. You say you love and follow him, but refuse to do any of core of how he worshiped God, while i do exactly what he did. and it is not a sign of God is against the one who lost a tooth or many teeth in battle about his conviction. even those who died on their beliefs, you christians say a saints. death is worse than loosing teeth.

the wisest person in the bible, King Solomon had 700 wives and please add another 300 concubines. Abraham the father of faith, you christians say you on his faith [you are not not for real, because it was after his death that christianity began] had more that 1 wife. So was Jacob. so was Kind David. You people that God of abraham, isaac and jacob [2 of 3 had multiple wives] ad you say Jesus was from the house of david; the same david with more than 1 wife and you guys say that David was a wife snatcher and killer of her husband for good measure. You never stop reading his psalm for protections: see the hypocrisy?

For the records, my point is, whoever want to worship God, let him be, whoever want to worship allah, let him b and whoever choose not to worship any, its his choice; even our constitution supports all.
so what you worship is now God? you must be joking! you worship 3 gods, so count them with me: Jesus is one god. holy ghost is another god. and father sitting on a chair is another. so how do you say you worship God instead of gods, while I worship Who does not have a partner, was not begotten, does not beget and there is none like Him? your writing allah instead of Allah does not change the reality.

Mr. Sweetnecta, this is my last post to u, so u win, go ahead and insult as much as you like(I'm yet to see a muslim who don't resort to insults and even violence when their religion is argued on), spill ur junk and when you're done, push the log out button and have a nice life!
while you can lay false claim to yourself as a person with impeccable morality, the reality is seen in your posts. I simply respond to you so that you don't think we did not notice you. I can say that I have never seen a christian who doesnt think that he/she is better than muslims and is guaranteed paradise already. but since i have not met every christian, i will not so and in view of what Jesus said to the fact that he will deny many a christian is an indicator that what comes from the mouths of the christians may not always be the correct position.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2012
Part 11 of from Islam to light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DQbU7avGAM

Comparison is made between the Bible and the qu'ran. One promises heaven while the other promises hell. Find out which one promises all its adherents to go through hell fire.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Sweetnecta: 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
^ a real arab looking dude in that video, nose and all. his loo is so authentically arab, instead of the fake, non arab looking [specifically the egyptian type of look] pastor joseph sitting next to him. or the type of fake look of sam shamoun that is not found in kuwait.

i wonder what arab country he is from, thailand or lebanon?

could anyone show another arab man who like the speaker so that i can darn the types of sam shamoun and pastor joseph for not claiming their asiatic bloodlines?
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2012
sweetnecta, i need to correct this, i used the word ibo (beside "serve) to connote something-if you cant get the point, forget it, but dont bring ethnic rivalry into this. This is strictly religion. like i said i aint arguing with u no more, so you win! ride on in your beliefs and serve whatever you serve, you can say anything you like about me, its your choice.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:23am On Aug 18, 2012
Part 12 From Islam to Light. Kamal share his testimony of how he got saved and was translated frm darkness to light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYAJemEg1Rg
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:15am On Aug 30, 2012
Part 13 From Islam to Light. Kamal share his testimony of how he got saved and was translated frm darkness to light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBaGK9QfH2c
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2012
^What feedback have you gotten from OP? Have you considered that maybe he has changed his mind and is not in need of the anti-Islam propaganda you keep bumping this thread with?
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
fellis:

^What feedback have you gotten from OP? Have you considered that maybe he has changed his mind and is not in need of the anti-Islam propaganda you keep bumping this thread with?

You call this anti Islam propaganda? Wake up and smell the coffee, folks are now exposed to the truth. Check out the 14th part of Bro. Kamal ands see how Christianity may give you an headache but Islam's solution of this headache is by cutting the head off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgpknsHO_6E
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by auwal87(m): 4:25am On Sep 01, 2012
The OP may be trying to fool people. Below are the examples of his 'religious' posts.

TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? by Ijogz K(m): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2011
LMAO: Dr Fireman is beginning to steal the show from TB Joshua, he is now the talk of the town both nationally and internationally. Some claim he is the sign of the end time prophets, while others believe that he's a true man of God with his everyday wondrous miracle's. Well either way, he is beginning to derive, draw and control attention to his church which is forming a kind of PR. Same strategy that made the Synagogue church of all Nations so popular due to the high level of criticism that it got.

Seems our dear TB Joshua is busy smiling, and watching the small boys take their turn as he his considered an Elder Statesman in the league of Fake pastors, He his getting close to his retirement in criticism as he now spends majority of his time predicting football and playing Rapido .

Who would you consider a Total Fake and thief and please state your reasons?

Let's Blame Our Religious Leaders On This Crises We Are Going Through by Ijogz K(m): 12:18pm On Jan 04
When the beast was going around campaigning for votes and making promises, he also visited the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) where he came up to make his usual fake promises and pastor Adeboye prayed for him. He must have won the heart of so many Nigerians who didn't see ahead of a beast in the making, I can also remember this same beast visiting Living faith church worldwide aka Winners Chapel, where he came up at the podium and spoke to thousands of people, been hosted by the Vice president Living faith church Bishop David ABioye.

Am so sure that if this spiritual leaders hadn't endorsed this man/beast/slowpoke/im.becile/Eediot, we probably would have had a more reasonable animal, like Buhari,

NONSENSE!!!

I am sure he doesn't have any faith in Islam already. He is either a Christian or have no religion at all.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2012
auwal87: The OP may be trying to fool people. Below are the examples of his 'religious' posts.

I am sure he doesn't have any faith in Islam already. He is either a Christian or have no religion at all.

We may not know his present state unless he shows up. The videoclips shows us the true state of the bondage Islamic terrorists find themselves in and shows them how to be set free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBSEIdRjT9A
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Islamprevails: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2015
As-salaam alaykum my brother.

It's unfortunate that we fail to understand what Islam represents; PEACE. Allah says, when the fools attack His obedient servants , they simply say, peace! Judging Islam by the actions of a satanic and political group which erroneously associates itself to Islam is wrong. Everyone with a fair knowledge of the pristine Islam will understand that the activities of Book Haram are absolutely against the dictates of the religion. What evidence can be more convincing that Book Haram doesn't represent Islam than the many Christian suspects that have been arrested as members of the group? Is it rational to think that a group that kills Muslims and bombs mosques indiscriminately, belongs to Islam?

Having said that, isn't it enough for you that Islam is the ONLY religion with explicit approval from Allah, the Almighty? Allah says, verily, the ONLY religion acceptable to Him is Islam. And whoever seeks other than Islam as a religion, it will never be accepted from him and he will be among the losers in the hereafter. Will you consider an alternative religion and be doomed in the hereafter cos a few people perpetrate evil in the name of Islam?

I ask the One who guides to the straight path to guide you to Islam if you pretend as a Muslim and to make you steadfast if you're already a Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them / The Error Of Daddy Freeze . / God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.