Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It (18400 Views)

Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2011
drstan:

Hey stop reading koran with explanation from hadith read and tel GOD to explain for you, we christian we are nt divided. Because jesus CALl HIS 12 Disciples nd they went out also to get and train other disciple that is why christian have difrnt churches nd difrent undestandin of the word of GOD as the spirit of GOD give them utrance to speak nd preach the word.
when you are done fooling yourself you will tell me why the desciples now contradict thereselfs and why Judas betray Jesus and peter Deny him
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2011
drstan:

Koran 2.40 confirming the of israel as chosen nation claime to receive another revelation from the same God in koran 5.57'satanic rev'' it say take not friends of them jews (israelites and christians for they are friends to one another, who ever that take them as friend is considered as one of them for allah will not be in support of evil friendship. .2 another satanic revl. .koran 9.5 mohammed now under the satanic touch tells his followers .it say when the sacred months are drawn away kill the idolaters '(that is non muslim) wherever you find them and take them confine them and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush. .can we see religion filled wit satanic touch. 3. Mohammed instruct muslim to kill non.muslim in koran 4.89 you all know in koran 5.46 says christian are guardiance and light that leads to the right path. Now see the satanic touch on mohammed koran 4.89 mohammed recieve another revelation commanding his follower to kill jesus followers if they refuse to  accept islam .that non muslim are not worthy to live .did you know that mohammed took his adopted son wife and re married her. .pls do you think if mohammed is still alive would people wives be saved. Koran 40'.55 allah said  mohamme ask for forgiveness for your sin o mohammed and praise your lord at mornin and it dawn. But mohammed fail to consider his sinful ways and continued to live in sin did you know that mohammed attempted suicide. Koran 93.3 did you know that mohammed said that jesus is coming to be the ruler of the world. Hadith shahih al bukhari vol 3 page 425 and vol 4 page 657 it Says .MOHAMMED SAID BY HIM IN WHOSE HAND THE SPIRIT OF ALLAH IS JESUS THE SON OF MARY WILL SHORTLY DESCEND AMONG YOU MUSLIM AS A JUST RULER OF THE WORLD AND NO LONGER AS PROPHET.  Haleluyah, christian be hapy bkus you are al save. Just turn away from sin dat is all. Ye shall know the truth and the truth shal set you free, this is d hiden trut i hav 4 u in d koran, bt there are stil more whch i dnt knw, GOD HELP US. Note mohammed can save u. 

Quran 2:40 O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and fulfill My covenant [upon you] that I will fulfill your covenant [from Me], and be afraid of [only] Me

This verses proof to you that Israel are from Allah and Quran never lie about anything,  can i ask you this are there no Muslim in israel?

Quran 5:57 O you who have believed, take not those who have taken your religion in ridicule and amusement among the ones who were given the Scripture before you nor the disbelievers as allies. And fear Allah , if you should [truly] be believers.

Quran 9:5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

i think you need to read and understand this very well

Quran 4:89 They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.

did you read this very well? is saying you think we will disbelief like you.

Quran 93:3 Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested [you].

where did Mohammad say Jesus is coming to rule the world here tell me? you most be silly for that assumption cos to me its an ordinary assumption.

Quran 40:55 So be patient, [O Muhammad]. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth. And ask forgiveness for your sin and exalt [ Allah ] with praise of your Lord in the evening and the morning.
Mohamma is telling us how to pray for forgiveness here
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2011
Now i see .stop reading the ordinary modified koran 4 islamic schøol go deep to the scholars koran and see, ask ur imam, or any muslim scholar u knw .then u wil find out the trut. Hidden secret. .this koran u normaly use 4 prayer made tins luk clear go deep my frnd nd then u wil c the satanic vers and influence of him. .pls i mean go deep.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^ for your information there is no modify in Quran if you proof me wrong get me 1000 Quran and find me any contradiction in them unlike your bible
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2011
Ignorant na disease ooo, Ok just wait on the last day we sha knw, hope it wil not be too late 4 u guyzs , try to go to any islamic sbholar institute nd help ur self with the koran they ar studying at d final level , bt note u must be very close to them b4 they aces it to u because is a top secret i got my from an islamic scholar that became a pastor after discovring d secret ,they where after his life after he renounce islam bt JESUS CHRIST pass them they all tire sum die, so help ur self out
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2011
^^^ you just proof the level of your ignorant here why should i go to a scholar when i can easily get Quran from anywhere around the world Islam is not a religion that you will need holy spirit to understand there English Quran you read and understand the messages i guess that man you talking about is looking for money, Have you heard the story of Former Pastor Matthew Oyewole they try to bath him and his family with Acid after converting to Islam and when that did not work they sentence him to 3yrs in prison and Glory be to Allah he convert lots on inmates in Benin city prison
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2011
Wow are the Muslims here still trying to call Islam peace? shocked
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2011
^^^ yes exactly Islam is a religion of Peace Mohammad preches peach among ourselfs unlike your Jesus who said he did not come with peace

Matthew 10:34-36

34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2011
Hahaha dumb move,here Jesus is talking to those who refuse to folo his part bt chose d way of distruction (muslim) in that same matthew10.32_33 says but whosoever therefore shal confes me before men, him wil i confes also before my father which is in heaven, but whosoever deny me before men ,him wil i also deny before my father which is in heaven. Now let get things straight .u muslim deny jusus as the son of God that is why jesus deny u ppl b4 his father dat is there is sword in northan state, boko aram kiling muslim nd their family to. Dat is what vers 34 and 35 is teling u, N.B bible is nt as koran u read to find interpretation 4rm hadith, bt we get inteprtation 4rm the holy spirit, U guyz are losing, yahoooo
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2011
^^^^ woww another foool in making,  someone said he did not bring peace but sword are you telling me i need to go to University to understand the meaning of peace and sword? you are retarded you know,  so you Jesus that cannot safe himself or jesus that run to the wilderness when they plan to kill him,  i no fit laugh ooo N.B we Muslim believe in him more then you do we call him Isa and believe he is just a messenger of God like the other prophets. or maybe God has more then one son cos i remember God saying to  David you are my son.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Judek2(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^^^ woww another foool in making,  someone said he did not bring peace but sword are you telling me i need to go to University to understand the meaning of peace and sword? you are slow you know,  so you Jesus that cannot safe himself or jesus that run to the wilderness when they plan to kill him,  i no fit laugh ooo N.B we Muslim believe in him more then you do we call him Isa[/b]and believe he is just a messenger of God like the other prophets. or maybe God has more then one son cos i remember God saying to  David you are my son.

Hahaha, this is what Jesus said to your types.
Mark 4:12-[b]Seeing,they may see and not percieve and hearing,they may hear and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted and their sins should be forgiven them.

Jesus said this and so it is to you and your types.
I understand you perfectly so I dont have to explain it to you,its is the work of the Holy Spirit to teach you. But you must repent so that he can dwell in you.

I dont think you believe in Jesus because you have denied him as the Son of the Father,and whoever denies the Son,denies the Father also. So he shall deny you to his Father in heaven.
Repent and pray for light,its not late my brother.

Please, Isa=Esau
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2011
@Bashy demmy,i know pastor Mattew Oyewale,hes video is on youtube,he revealed all the  secret in christiandom.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by vedaxcool(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2011
drstan:

Hahaha dumb move,here Jesus is talking to those who refuse to folo his part bt chose d way of distruction (muslim) in that same matthew10.32_33 says but whosoever therefore shal confes me before men, him wil i confes also before my father which is in heaven, but whosoever deny me before men ,him wil i also deny before my father which is in heaven. Now let get things straight .u muslim deny jusus as the son of God that is why jesus deny u ppl b4 his father dat is there is sword in northan state, boko aram kiling muslim nd their family to. Dat is what vers 34 and 35 is teling u, N.B bible is nt as koran u read to find interpretation 4rm hadith, bt we get inteprtation 4rm the holy spirit, U guyz are losing, yahoooo

[size=18pt]For those my enemies who do not want me to reign upon them bring them here and slay them.[/size] Let me give you a simple assignment go do a review of which nations have waged wars on other Nations in the last two decades and tell me whether they are christian, go do a survey of nations with the most lethal weapons in the world and tell me which one can be rightly called muslims.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by LagosShia: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2011
we have a christianity to Islam testimony here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-814112.0.html
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by LagosShia: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2011
Numbers 31:17-18
Now kill all the boys (in Midian). And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

Judges 21:10-12
10So the assembly sent twelve thousand fighting men with instructions to go to Jabesh Gilead and put to the sword those living there, including the women and children. 11“This is what you are to do,” they said. “Kill every male and every woman who is not a virgin.” 12They found among the people living in Jabesh Gilead four hundred young women who had never slept with a man, and they took them to the camp at Shiloh in Canaan.

1 Samuel 6:19
And he smote the men of Bethshemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men: [/b]and the people lamented, because the LORD had smitten many of the people with a great slaughter.

[b]Luke 19:27

"But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Psalms 137:8-9
O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!

Psalms 139:19-22:
"Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: Depart from me therefore, ye bloodthirsty men. For they speak against thee wickedly, And thine enemies take (thy name) in vain. Do not I hate them, O Jehovah, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: They are become mine enemies."

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by LagosShia: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2011
Christians,the Bible and Violence:

"Killing Children Is Bible Miracle"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html

"According To The Bible:if Your Wife Saves Your Life,you Cut Off Her Hand"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=736626.msg8931460#msg8931460

"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651811.0.html

"Violent Christians,"turn-the-cheek" Pretenders Burning London And Other Cities"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732120.0.html

"Weekly Crusaders' Report-this Thread Would Be Updated Regularly"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732741.0.html

"Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719777.0.html

"German Priest Burns Himself To Death To Protest Spread Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551584.0.html
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2011
Judek2:

Hahaha, this is what Jesus said to your types.
Mark 4:12-Seeing,they may see and not percieve and hearing,they may hear and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted and their sins should be forgiven them.

Jesus said this and so it is to you and your types.
I understand you perfectly so I dont have to explain it to you,its is the work of the Holy Spirit to teach you. But you must repent so that he can dwell in you.

I dont think you believe in Jesus because you have denied him as the Son of the Father,and whoever denies the Son,denies the Father also. So he shall deny you to his Father in heaven.
Repent and pray for light,its not late my brother.

Please, Isa=Esau
and this is exactly what Jesus will tell you.

Luke 13:25-27:

25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, open to us; and he shall answer and say to you, I know you not whence ye are;

26 then shall ye begin to say, We did eat and drink in thy presence, and thou didst teach in our streets;

27 and he shall say, I tell you, I know not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2011
Lagoshia, i love those vers u quote, i knw ur mind is huntin u, d tin is dat if u dnt rapent al dose vers wil hunt u, d sword, kilin and evrytin. Bt not dat had it bin Jesus did nt die for d world i wonda how many lamb,or ram u wil sacrifying a day 4 u sin,.u dat cant kil hen 4 sala talk more of sacrifyng ram.hahaha. Just tank Jesus that u ar save, nt d koran is found out 4rm d old testament only when Jesus neva ariv. Dat is why ur islam is as violent like d old testament, bt d new testament modify d law bt realese sword to d once folowin d wrong pat. Dat is why muslim beliv more of d old testament nd said d old testament is d real bible hahahah, dummy
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2011
^^^^ New Testament is a fraud. Can you explain what Jesus mean in the following verses?

Matthew 5:17-18:

17 Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.

What was the Law Jesus was Supposed to Follow?

Exodus 19:5 The Law or Ten Commandments were a covenant between God and his people. God told Moses to tell his people, "Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people."

Mark 12:29-31, Jesus was asked by a scribe what was the first commandment Jesus said, "The first of the commandments is, Hear O Israel; The Lord thy God is One Lord; and thou shall love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength, this is the first commandmen
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^^^ New Testament is a fraud. Can you explain what Jesus mean in the following verses?

Matthew 5:17-18:

17 Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.

What was the Law Jesus was Supposed to Follow?

Exodus 19:5 The Law or Ten Commandments were a covenant between God and his people. God told Moses to tell his people, "Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people."

Mark 12:29-31, Jesus was asked by a scribe what was the first commandment Jesus said, "The first of the commandments is, Hear O Israel; The Lord thy God is One Lord; and thou shall love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength, this is the first commandmen
I can see that you lack Knowledge about the words of God, its rather sad and unfortunate. The bible says seek ye knowledge and above all get understanding. You probably seeked for knowledge by listening to your fellow Muslim brothers, But you are far from understanding.

“You shall have no other gods before[a] me.
“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
“You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
“Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

Those are the 1st 5 commandments, Its simply talking about your love for God, while the last 5 talks about love for your fellow humans, If you Muslims claim to believe in the Old testaments, would you kill?

I think the Muslims here have been able to convince me that Islam is not convincing enough sad
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2011
Ijogz K:

I can see that you lack Knowledge about the words of God, its rather sad and unfortunate. The bible says seek ye knowledge and above all get understanding. You probably seeked for knowledge by listening to your fellow Muslim brothers, But you are far from understanding.

Mohammad said we should seek Knowledge even if is as far as China so you have to seek Knowledge of the Holy Quran and know more about Islam

Ijogz K:

“You shall have no other gods before[a] me.
and you xtians choose Jesus as your god and also you have 3 gods,

Ijogz K:

“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

and the Catholic make Image of Mary and bow for him are they not christian?

Ijogz K:

You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

but you bow down to your so call MOG and listen to what ever they read and say to you without make reference on them

i have to stop here cos you have no understand of your so call religion, if you want a Debate with let me know and am gonna flow you.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2011
Hahahahaha,funy twiks, those mary status only draw them close to GOD nd make them seek the lord more, wat of u people dat bow down 4 an unknw gods, of the star nd moon ,that d significnt of u people luking 4 d moon b4 u stat anytin , ignorant dud.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2011
drstan:

Hahahahaha,funy twiks, those mary status only draw them close to GOD nd make them seek the lord more, wat of u people dat bow down 4 an unknw gods, of the star nd moon ,that d significnt of u people luking 4 d moon b4 u stat anytin , ignorant dud.
you have a point there draw them close to the image gods i guess that was why your so call pope and fathers and into gay
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Judek2(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2011
We Catholics do not bow down and worship any image as god. .I am a Catholic,I dont care atall about the mode Catholics or Anglicans or any church whatsoever worship God.
I go to Church almost every Sunday,The sermon from my Rev.Father is so sweet,and believe me,the joy I derive on the day I go to Church and the days I didnt go cant be compared.

Did you know that some churches dont believe that hell is real?(ridiculous).They believe that sinners will be given a second chance on earth after death.
Catholics also believe in Porgatory where those with minimal sins go for attonement.
All these things are ideologies by groups and beliefs. .This race is an individual race as I run on my track,and you run on yours.but we have to be our brothers keeper.

My point is,know the God you serve,take the bible as your companion and guide,read it and pray for understanding,go to your church,listen to what the pastor says and take those that ministered more to you.

The essence of those images in Catholic churches are not for worship or any idolatory purpose.It is just a mare representation of the saints in statues and nothing more.A simple work of art as the statue of great men for remembrance.just that some people have exceeded the idea into something else.
Anybody that is bowing down to,hugging or kissing those statues is ignorant.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2011
you say ypou catholic do not bow down to any Image how about the Statue os Mary?

can you explain how you Roman Catholic celebrate this festival?

Corpus Christi
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Judek2(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2011
bashy_demy:

you say ypou catholic do not bow down to any Image how about the Statue os Mary?

can you explain how you Roman Catholic celebrate this festival?

Corpus Christi

Corpus Christi means Christ the King.
So what are you talking about?
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2011
LOL you funny am telling its part the festival that Cathloic celebrate since you are one of them you should know
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Imotem: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2011
Boko haram, the worst things that ever happened to Nigeria
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2011
and MEND,the best thing that has ever happen to Nigeria? you are big fool
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Imotem: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2011
bashy_demy:

and MEND,the best thing that has ever happen to Nigeria? you are big fool

hey Bash demy, i hope you are not referring to me, cuz if you are i can't share the same name with your mum, Idiot
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2011
you can never share the same name with my mum cos she is respect woman of all time unlike yours so i will never share the same with you mum
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by helpee(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2011
LagosShia:

Christians,the Bible and Violence:

"Killing Children Is Bible Miracle"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html

"According To The Bible:if Your Wife Saves Your Life,you Cut Off Her Hand"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=736626.msg8931460#msg8931460

"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651811.0.html

"Violent Christians,"turn-the-cheek" Pretenders Burning London And Other Cities"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732120.0.html

"Weekly Crusaders' Report-this Thread Would Be Updated Regularly"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732741.0.html

"Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719777.0.html

"German Priest Burns Himself To Death To Protest Spread Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551584.0.html

. I am getting pissed off with ur childish repitition on this forum. Each time you contribute you keep pasting some old same link on every thread. I think you nid to grow up. I don't care wether you are a xtian or muslim I only hate it when people come to a forum like this to display obvious frustration by pasting some one thousand years old thread link. I laugh each time they say allah is planning sex orgies in heaven and instead of you to respond intelligently you start pasting thread link. Please stop pasting those links, its annoying. I expect u to respond with ur childish insult as that seems to be the hallmark in all ur thread. Just be sincere with yourself, if islam is for peace the coincidence is too much that all over the world islam is known for nothing but violence, terrorism and co. I don't think anybody can be brainwashed to go on suicide mission unless they see hard copy evidence in either koran or the hadith so try as you may, you can't deny the fact that your religion fundamentally support violence. I av my issues with xtians too but on a latter date

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Descendant Of Apes / Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? / God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.