Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It (18410 Views)

Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
Judek2:

I also want to add that (Isa) is not Jesus.
(Isa) is an Arabic name for "hairly".This means that (Isa) is the name of Esau,who is Jacob's(Yaqub) brother.
The correct name for Jesus is in Arabic is (Yasu) which means "God saves".

(Al Ilah) ="Savior" not (Allah) ="Pagan gods of Moon",
(Yasu)="God saves" not (Isa)=Esau,Jacob's(Yaqub) brother which means "Hairly".
Muslims says that Mohammad divided the moon not knowing that he is only worshiping his Moon god.
Why is Islam symbol "Moon and Star?"

Koran goes against everything even Languages.

Good point.  I have been curious as to what the arabic equivalent of Esau is but our Muslim friends had been playing hide and seek.

Who is this Allah?

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1104/1104_01.asp

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by vedaxcool(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2011
Judek2:

I also want to add that (Isa) is not Jesus.
(Isa) is an Arabic name for "hairly".This means that (Isa) is the name of Esau,who is Jacob's(Yaqub) brother.
The correct name for Jesus is in Arabic is (Yasu) which means "God saves".

(Al Ilah) ="Savior" not (Allah) ="Pagan gods of Moon",
(Yasu)="God saves" not (Isa)=Esau,Jacob's(Yaqub) brother which means "Hairly".
Muslims says that Mohammad divided the moon not knowing that he is only worshiping his Moon god.
Why is Islam symbol "Moon and Star?"

Koran goes against everything even Languages.

Jesus and even the earliest Christians spoke Aramaic. Much of the Old Testament, such as the Book of Daniel, was originally in Aramaic though a large bulk of those codices are lost forever. Neither the Greek of the Textus Receptus upon which the New Testament is based, nor the Hebrew of the standardized Tanach upon which the Old Testament is loosely based were their native tongues.

", portions of the Old Testament books of Daniel and Ezra are written in Aramaic, Jesus and the Apostles also spoke this language."
"In the early Christian era, Aramaic divided into east and West varieties. West Aramaic dialects includ Nabataean (formerly spoken in parts of Arabia), Palmyrene (spoken in Palmyra, which was northeast of Damascus), Palestinian-Christian, and Judeo-Aramaic. West Aramaic is still spoken in a small number of villages in Lebanon."
[Encyclopedia Britannica, Reference Index I, "Aramaic Language", page 476]

Jesus spoke Aramaic. Thus, the New Testament would have to be dependent upon it. Much of the Old Testament was in Aramaic as well, and the earliest Christian societies throughout Arabia from Palestine, to Syria, to Nabataea spoke Aramaic. So what is Jesus' name in Aramaic?

"Eesho M'sheekha" meaning "Jesus the Messiah".

""- Syriac. Syriac is a late variant of Aramaic widespread in Christendom, thus coined "Christian Aramaic".
""- Aramaic. Taken directly from the "Peshitta".
" "- Aramaic. Peshitta; with diacritical marks.

The "Peshitta" is the Aramaic New Testament and closely resembles the language of Jesus.

Thus, Jesus would have even called himself "Eesho" or more specifically "Eesa" since the Northern Palestinian Jews pronounced the letter "shin" as "seen". Interestingly enough we find a few striking parallels in Biblical Hebrew and Aramaic which tell volumes and uncover astounding facts.

From the above we have to ask the question, why is it that major issues in Christianity are in doubt and.or have been destroyed or become
extinct? This only Proves what Muslims have been saying, " the Christian scripture have been loss or corrupted" to imagine that even Jesus a.s name is another albatross is very worrisome indeed.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2011
^^^ better point there bro
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2011
From the above we have to ask the question, why is it that major issues in Christianity are in doubt and.or have been destroyed or become
extinct? This only Proves what Muslims have been saying, " the Christian scripture have been loss or corrupted" to imagine that even Jesus a.s name is another albatross is very worrisome indeed.

But you still use it to validate the authenticity of ISLAM and Muhammad.

Tell me if it is corrupted, how come Deedat called the comforter Muhammad , when in fact we cannot really take the bible at face value.

The Quran mentioned Jesus , but the Bible never mentions Muhammad except where it refers to False Prophets.

You guys need to get off the bandwagon of ISLAM and join the winning crowd.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^^ better point there bro

Can you tell us what you call Esau in Arabic?
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Judek2(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2011
Muslims believe that Jesus said he will send a comforter (Mohammad). This means that it is Jesus who sent Mohammad,and its only God that sends a comforter.
Muslims thereby believe that Jesus is God because a man cannot send a comforter.

Note:the comforter was never Mohammad.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2011
Judek2:

Muslims believe that Jesus said he will send a comforter (Mohammad). This means that it is Jesus who sent Mohammad,and its only God that sends a comforter.
Muslims thereby believe that Jesus is God because a man cannot send a comforter.

Note:the comforter was never Mohammad.

hmmm look where you are wrong, ok let me ask you this question, each messenger of God always prophesies on the coming of another prophet so are you telling me the prophet that prophesies the coming of jesus God, some guys are just tooo daft to see the truth written all over the places, i.e my own God cannot be killed, he cannot be slapped like they slapped jesus of the bible, he cannot be beaten like the beat jesus of the bible, he is not a smoker like your God in the bible, nor a mad man like youe God in the bible if you want proof of all this i will show you
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Judek2(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2011
bashy_demy:

hmmm look where you are wrong, ok let me ask you this question, each messenger of God always prophesies on the coming of another prophet so are you telling me the prophet that prophesies the coming of jesus God, some guys are just tooo daft to see the truth written all over the places, i.e my own God cannot be killed, he cannot be slapped like they slapped jesus of the bible, he cannot be beaten like the beat jesus of the bible, he is not a smoker like your God in the bible, nor a mad man like youe God in the bible if you want proof of all this i will show you

Note how the old Prophets prophesied about Jesus and John.
Jesus own speech wasnt in anyway a "prophesy",rather it was a "Promise".
He promised his disciples a comforter,meaning that while his is gone,he (Jesus) will send a comforter to them.
So if you believe that the comforter was Mohammad, then that proves that Jesus as a God sent Mohammad

Talking about prophesy,Jesus prophesied about false Prophets ie. Mohammad.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2011
You sit there ranting, he never say he will send someone he only say someone is coming after he has gone and he will testify to all God commandment, so are you still waiting for the conforter? maybe the conforter you are waiting for is among the so call fake and jet pastor out there grin grin . since Jesus is your own god and he has been killed then your gos have been killed and if a leader have been killed no hope for the follower cos your god was killed by the people he create with his own hand shame on you
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Judek2(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2011
bashy_demy:

You sit there ranting,  he never say he will send someone he only say someone is coming after he has gone and he will testify to all God commandment,

John(15:26);
But when the Comforter,whom I will send unto you from the Father,even the spirit of truth,which proceedeth from the Father,he shall testify of me.

John(16:7):
Neverdless,i tell you the truth:It is expedient for you that I go away: For if I go not away,the Comforter will not come unto you: But if I depart,I will send him unto you.

Get yourself a Bible.

so are you still waiting for the conforter? maybe the conforter you are waiting for is among the so call fake and jet pastor out there  grin grin

Here,Jesus explains who the Comforter is-
John(14:26):
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things,and bring all things to your remembrance,whatsoever I have said unto you.

The Comforter is already here with us,the holy Spirit which has shown the OP the light.
But as for you,keep hoping that Mohammad is your comforter.
Supposing I say yes,Mohammad was the Comforter,then you must agree with me that Jesus as a God sent him.

since Jesus is your own god and he has been killed then your gos have been killed and if a leader have been killed no hope for the follower cos your god was killed by the people he create with his own hand shame on you

Jesus died by his will,and he rose again to show authority and victory over death.
Your so called comforter died of poisoning and rotted underground.
So much for a Comforter.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
^^ are you not ashamed of yourself saying your god died. this is ridiculous how can your god be killed with people he created with his hand.
and if he is indeed your god then who is is he calling to when he is shouting please do not forsake me, do remember the verse where he run because they plan to kill him and run to wilderness.

John 11:53-54:
53Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death.

54Jesus therefore walked no more openly among the Jews; but went thence unto a country near to the wilderness, into a city called Ephraim, and there continued with his disciples.

or where he was slapped

John 18:21-23:

21Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto them: behold, they know what I said.

22And when he had thus spoken, one of the officers which stood by struck Jesus with the palm of his hand, saying, Answerest thou the high priest so?

23Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smitest thou me

or where he said if you call someone a fool you will enter hell fire and he did call someone a fool do you want proof for that too?
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Judek2(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^ are you not ashamed of yourself saying your god died. this is ridiculous how can your god be killed with people he created with his hand.
and if he is indeed your god then who is is he calling to when he is shouting please do not forsake me,  do remember the verse where he run because they plan to kill him and run to wilderness.

You should know the difference between God and Son of God.There is only one God,and Jesus calls him Father.
The Son has every power and rights of the Father.The son asks of the Father and it is done.
Please,Jesus never rated himself above God,he is God the Son and so a part of God.And God glorifies himself in him.

Allah has no Son because he is a pagan god of the moon.

John 11:53-54:
53Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death.

54Jesus therefore walked no more openly among the Jews; but went thence unto a country near to the wilderness, into a city called Ephraim, and there continued with his disciples.

To show his divine nature,he was untouchable.
And to show his peaceful nature,he avoided them.
He didnt come to the world to fight like Mohammad,so he always avoided trouble,but speaks openly to the people.

or where he was slapped

John 18:21-23:

21Why askest thou me? ask them which heard me, what I have said unto them: behold, they know what I said.

22And when he had thus spoken, one of the officers which stood by struck Jesus with the palm of his hand, saying, Answerest thou the high priest so?

23Jesus answered him, If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil: but if well, why smitest thou me

To show his humble nature,he didnt fight back even though he has the power over them.
This shows that he is the Prince of Peace.
He said If your Brother strikes you on one cheek,turn the other one too,

or where he said if you call someone a fool you will enter hell fire and he did call someone a fool do you want proof for that too?

Yes,I want the proof.
Thats if you know the difference between insult and rebuke
----------------------------

You are confused,you are no longer arguing about the "Comforter",now its about Jesus toleration to his creations.Do you think he came to fight like Mohammad?
I wonder what you will come up with next.

Jesus loves you,but you dont love yourself,thats why you dont love him. He alone can give you peace.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2011
Judek2:

You should know the difference between God and Son of God.There is only one God,and Jesus calls him Father.
The Son has every power and rights of the Father.The son asks of the Father and it is done.
Please,Jesus never rated himself above God,he is God the Son and so a part of God.And God glorifies himself in him.

LOL i can't stop laughing so since Jesus is the son of God can we assume that mary is the wife of your so call dog god hahah

Judek2:

He didnt come to the world to fight like Mohammad,so he always avoided trouble,but speaks openly to the people.

cmon shut up there if he is untouchable why did he run to the wilderness? he can stuill remain in the same city and remain untouchable since he have the power to make no one to overcome him, and beside since he is so lazy to fight back so the next thing is to run instead remaining in the same place and remain untouchable use your brain dude

Judek2:

To show his humble nature,he didnt fight back even though he has the power over them.

LOL you make my day brocos my day start with laughing. Did i hear you say humble? or he is too weak to fight back haha
and why can't he turn the other cheek instead of trying to justify him self, he was slapped by an ordinary man of that category shame on your god.

Judek2:

Yes,I want the proof.
Thats if you know the difference between insult and rebuke
----------------------------

You are confused,you are no longer arguing about the "Comforter",now its about Jesus toleration to his creations.Do you think he came to fight like Mohammad?
I wonder what you will come up with next.

Jesus loves you,but you dont love yourself,thats why you dont love him. He alone can give you peace.

Ok this is where he said if anyone is angry and call someone a fool he will go to hell fire

Matthew 5:22

22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

And here he call people a fool

Matthew 23:17

17Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

dont tell me he is rebuking anyone here
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Judek2(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2011
bashy_demy:

[s] LOL i can't stop laughing so since Jesus is the son of God can we assume that mary is the wife of your so call dog god hahah

[s] cmon shut up there if he is untouchable why did he run to the wilderness? he can stuill remain in the same city and remain untouchable since he have the power to make no one to overcome him,  and beside since he is so lazy to fight back so the next thing is to run instead remaining in the same place and remain untouchable use your brain dude
LOL you make my day brocos my day start with laughing. Did i hear you say humble? or he is too weak to fight back haha
and why can't he turn the other cheek instead of trying to justify him self,  he was slapped by an ordinary man of that category shame on your god.[/s]

Try and be reasonable,you are so confused and therefore making no sence.

Ok this is where he said if anyone is angry and call someone a fool he will go to hell fire

Matthew 5:22

22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

And here he call people a fool

Matthew 23:17

17Ye fools and blind: for whether is greater, the gold, or the temple that sanctifieth the gold?

dont tell me he is rebuking anyone here

Let me ask you the same question:
Which is greater,the gold or the temple that sanctifies the gold?

Your answer will tell if you are foolish or reasonable.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by vedaxcool(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2011
Judek2:

lol! yet in the bible he was always willing to hurl insults upon people,

Ye Adulterous generation
Ye broods of snakes
and called his own mother Woman and referred to non Jews as Dogs, do not cast the bread meant for the children to dogs
ye from all indications he was always willing to start a fight!

Judek2:

yet he ordered his disciples to sell their clothes and buy swords, I can not understand why Christians especially on nl delude themselves in their own foolery, you may as well claim that he wanted to peel apples or oranges that is why he immediately started giving parables of ", for those my enemies that do not wnat me to regn on them bring them here and slay them" and funny things that most Christians do not turn their check instead they retaliate heavily like the Americans nuking Japan. indeed they turn the Japanese checks all the way round.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Judek2(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2011
vedaxcool:

lol! yet in the bible he was always willing to hurl insults upon people,

Ye Adulterous generation
  Ye broods of snakes
   and called his own mother Woman and referred to non Jews as Dogs, do not cast the bread meant for the children to dogs
     ye from all indications he was always willing to start a fight!

yet he ordered his disciples to sell their clothes and buy swords, I can not understand why Christians especially on nl delude themselves in their own foolery, you may as well claim that he wanted to peel apples or oranges that is why he immediately started giving parables of ",  for those my enemies that do not wnat me to regn on them bring them here and slay them" and funny things that most Christians do not turn their check instead they retaliate heavily like the Americans nuking Japan. indeed they turn the Japanese checks all the way round.

Stop being a Bible ventriloquist.
You know better than that.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-812227.99999.html#bot
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2011
Judek2:

Try and be reasonable,you are so confused and therefore making no sence.

Let me ask you the same question:
Which is greater,the gold or the temple that sanctifies the gold?

Your answer will tell if you are foolish or reasonable.
boy i think you are the foolish one here, we are talking about calling people fool you are asking me foolish question, i think you are confuse yourself
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by wellheads(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2011
IMO, the OP has had enough opinions as to make him decide what he wants to do. What is left of the thread now is an avenue for people to settle their scores and defend their religions. Posts like those of frosbel will clearly give you an idea of what I am talking about.

@Muslims: Let us be very careful with our posts because there is a very thin line between sin and reward. Remember that the Qur'an categorically tells us NEVER to insult what other people worship (religion) so that they will not intend to revenge by insulting what you worship (Allah SWT). Because of our statements, some people are already insulting Allah because we insulted their religions, lest the sins come back to us!. God can "defend and fight" for Himself. Let us remember the rationale behind Suratul Fil (The Chapter of the Elephants)

@ Non-muslims: ISLAM is PEACE. BH is just one of the bad eggs amongst muslims, and that does not mean that they represent Islam or that they are acting on behalf of Islam and muslims. Christianity, Judaism, Bhuddism etc all have their own bad eggs and we will not judge anyone.

God is aware of all that happens.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2011
@ Non-muslims: ISLAM is PEACE. BH is just one of the bad eggs amongst muslims, and that does not mean that they represent Islam or that they are acting on behalf of Islam and muslims. Christianity, Judaism, Bhuddism etc all have their own bad eggs and we will not judge anyone. God is aware of all that happens.

ISLAM is not PEACE.  Islam means submission to ALLAH.

Agreed , a large proportion of Muslims do not commit violence but that is because they are either ignorant of the Koran , liberal or cannot truly be bothered.

If on the other hand, we are to take the Koran literally , it has to be said, that it is a most violent religion , hence the likes of suicide bombers, Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Muslim brotherhood etc.

But it is most laughable that more Muslims die at the hands of other Muslims than from Israel and yet not a word of condemnation comes from Muslims against their suicidal brothers worldwide.

Zionism and ISLAM are a threat to world peace.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2011
Are xtians not threat to the world by trying to convert people to there religion by all means, if a xtain come to you today and you said no that you are happy with your religion that same person will come tomorrow and day after what is there problem is it by force?
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by wellheads(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2011
frosbel:

ISLAM is not PEACE.  Islam means submission to ALLAH.

Agreed , a large proportion of Muslims do not commit violence but that is because they are either ignorant of the Koran , liberal or cannot truly be bothered.

If on the other hand, we are to take the Koran literally , it has to be said, that it is a most violent religion , hence the likes of suicide bombers, Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Muslim brotherhood etc.

But it is most laughable that more Muslims die at the hands of other Muslims than from Israel and yet not a word of condemnation comes from Muslims against their suicidal brothers worldwide.

Zionism and ISLAM are a threat to world peace.

I understand you reside in the UK so the language should not be an issue here.

I never said ISLAM means PEACE. I said and meant Islam represents and preaches Peace and not violence.

Also, if you agree that a large proportion of muslims are non-violent and peaceful, why then do you attribute the sins and misdoings of a few to all and sundry? Except of course if the intent is to spread mischief which is what I think (please my opinion o, not that of Islam). Don't you think the reverse of your statement is the case: that those bombing innocent souls (BH) are ignorant of the religion that they practice,? Even statistical laws gives room for margin of tolerance which suggests that all muslims cannot be 100% right.   

On the issue of the Qur'an, Qur'an is not a religion, but the scripture of a religion. Hence, if we agree that Islam is not violent but peaceful, then invariably we have agreed that the Qur'an is also a peaceful revelation, because Islam has its roots in the Qur'an.

What pains me most is when people label political organisations as religious organisations. HAMAS, Hezbollah, Muslim Brotherhood (Egypt) etc are all political organisations and not religious organisations!! These three bodies have both muslims and christians as members of their parties! That they have arabic names does not mean they are islamic/ muslim organisations. It is just like Bakassi boys forming a body to fight Cameroon, surely doesn't make that a christian organisation!

I am sure you would have seen in my earlier posts on this thread (before I suspended my postings) that I said a muslim should never kill any one- muslim, christian , atheist etc and any muslim that kills a fellow human being (not in self defense and without the backing of an established law of the land) has invited the wrath of God upon himself and will be heavily punished in Islam ( in fact rot in hell according to Islam). Thus, their actions are anti-Islam and as such, you should not use them to judge Islam. They are the few bad eggs we have, and if we have the power, we want to remove them from our folk! Legitimately though!!

ISLAM is never a threat to the world because ISLAM IS PEACE and the world needs peace now more than ever. Hence the world needs ISLAM.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by alienvirus: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2011
TEN REASONS WHY I MUST SLAP AN MOG. Coming soon,
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Judek2(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2011
bashy_demy:

boy i think you are the foolish one here, we are talking about calling people fool you are asking me foolish question, i think you are confuse yourself

Your answer to the question either makes you a fool or not.
And if you prove that you are a fool,then take no offence if I call you that.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^ i wont be surprise since Jesus also call people fool but remember you are going to hell
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2011
You people are still on this.but note prophet mohamed was actualy a prophet of God but and God gave him instruction to take advice from the book of th prophet.(BIBLE) but he ignor it. But he was actualy getin revelation from God but SATAN took more chance by givin him an evil revelation also. Because of he sin. Do u think if mohamed is stil aliv our wil our wives be ours? Wil mohamed nt desiv them? PLEASE READ THIS WITH UNDERSTANDING. I WAS ONCE A MUSLIM I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE HIDDEN TRUTH IN THE KORAN, I MEAN ALL, Did you know that koran says those who believe not in CHRIST .and his veaching will end up in hell FIRE. Koran 3.56 .says(as for those who disbelieve you jesus , i shall chastise them with serious chastisement in this world and in the next world and they will have no one to rescue them) the koran say those who folo jesus are the light(koran 5.46 it say we caused jesus the son of mary to follow in their foot steps that is, the prophet who came before him cofirming that which was revealed befor him, and we gave him jesus the gospel wherein is guidance and light) that means the xtian are d lite, The koran says the followers of jesus christian are superior to thorn who believe not in him. (koran 3.55 it is written dat allah said, "i wil make those who follow you jesus superior to those who fail to believe you until the resurection"wink ALLAH SAYS those who fail to follow jesus despite all signs and wonders he performed to prove that he was sent by Him will be destroyed. (koran 3.105 says .and do not become one of those who separate and dispute or doubt the truth after the clear proofs had come unto them from jesus christ for such people there are awful doom or destruction.) the koran confirms jesus ability to see the unseen as another sign for mankind to believe in him (koran 6.50. .mohammed declares , i do not say to you 'my followers ' that i posses the treasures of God, i know not the unseen like jesus,) to be continue on d next post
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^^

Very interesting article.

I disagree that Muhammad was a prophet of God at any time.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2011
IN KORAN MOHAMMED DECLARED THAT JESUS IS BEYOND SATAN EVIL INFLUENCE AND ALSO SAID THAT JESUS IS BLAMELESS (koran 19. 17 and koran 19.19 jesus was divinely protected at birth and satan could not touch him to talk of influencing him to do evil like others. Not only that he was divinely protected from satanic touch, jesus personally choose to live for God in righteousness in all his ways)at ths point i advis my muslim brother nd sistr to seriously consida the testimony from mohammed . And follo jesus. HAHAHA. The shocking on. THE KORAN ADVICE CHRISTIANS TO EMBRACE AND OBEY CHRIST TEACHINGS (KORAN 5.47 SAYS. LET THE PEOPLE OF THE GOSPEL JUDGE BY THAT WHICH ALLAH HAS REVEALED THEREIN IN THE GOSPEL SUCH PEOPLE ARE EVIL DOERS. Look mohammed is advigcing christian here. Look again KORAN 5.46-47 REFERRED TO THE GOSPEL OF JESUS AS THE LIGHT AND GUIDANCE THAT LEADS TO THE PARADISE OF GOD. In the koran allah told mohammed to consult the keys and christians for better understanding of the scriptures. Koran 10.95 AND HE YOU MOHAMMED IS IN DOUBT CONCERNING THAT WHICH WE REVEAL TO YOU THEN ASK THOSE WHO READ THE SCRIPTURES THAT WAS BEFORE YOU. SURELY THE TRUTH FROM YOUR LORD WILL BE MADE KNOWN TO YOU AND AFTER THIS DO NOT DOUBT AGAIN. It could be that God reveal jesus as the son of God to him but mohammed doubt it and never accepted. Look here again. ALLAH SAYS WHOEVER BELIEVES IN THE GOSPELI, LAW AND REVELATION OF THE BIBLE WILL ENJOY HAPPINESS IN ALL THEIR WAYS. Koran 5.66 says if only they had stood fast by the law, the gospel and revelation that was sent to them from their lord they would have enjoyed happiness from every side, here he is talking about the christians. Did YOU KNOW THAT ALLAH CONFIRMS THAT CHRISTIANS ARE MERCIFUL AND COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE,KORAN 57.27 , SAYS , WE FINALLY SENT JESUS THE SON OF MARY AND ENTRUSTED TO HIM THE GOSPEL. AND WE INSERTED INTO THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO FOLLOW HIM COMPASSION AND MERCY , hmmm. I know this look shockin to all of you, )) On my next post i wil show u d satanic revelation
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2011
Koran 2.40 confirming the of israel as chosen nation claime to receive another revelation from the same God in koran 5.57'satanic rev'' it say take not friends of them jews (israelites and christians for they are friends to one another, who ever that take them as friend is considered as one of them for allah will not be in support of evil friendship. .2 another satanic revl. .koran 9.5 mohammed now under the satanic touch tells his followers .it say when the sacred months are drawn away kill the idolaters '(that is non muslim) wherever you find them and take them confine them and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush. .can we see religion filled wit satanic touch. 3. Mohammed instruct muslim to kill non.muslim in koran 4.89 you all know in koran 5.46 says christian are guardiance and light that leads to the right path. Now see the satanic touch on mohammed koran 4.89 mohammed recieve another revelation commanding his follower to kill jesus followers if they refuse to accept islam .that non muslim are not worthy to live .did you know that mohammed took his adopted son wife and re married her. .pls do you think if mohammed is still alive would people wives be saved. Koran 40'.55 allah said mohamme ask for forgiveness for your sin o mohammed and praise your lord at mornin and it dawn. But mohammed fail to consider his sinful ways and continued to live in sin did you know that mohammed attempted suicide. Koran 93.3 did you know that mohammed said that jesus is coming to be the ruler of the world. Hadith shahih al bukhari vol 3 page 425 and vol 4 page 657 it Says .MOHAMMED SAID BY HIM IN WHOSE HAND THE SPIRIT OF ALLAH IS JESUS THE SON OF MARY WILL SHORTLY DESCEND AMONG YOU MUSLIM AS A JUST RULER OF THE WORLD AND NO LONGER AS PROPHET. Haleluyah, christian be hapy bkus you are al save. Just turn away from sin dat is all. Ye shall know the truth and the truth shal set you free, this is d hiden trut i hav 4 u in d koran, bt there are stil more whch i dnt knw, GOD HELP US. Note mohammed can save u.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2011
drstan:

You people are still on this.but note prophet mohamed was actualy a prophet of God but and God gave him instruction to take advice from the book of th prophet.(BIBLE) but he ignor it. But he was actualy getin revelation from God but SATAN took more chance by givin him an evil revelation also. Because of he sin. Do u think if mohamed is stil aliv our wil our wives be ours? Wil mohamed nt desiv them? PLEASE READ THIS WITH UNDERSTANDING. I WAS ONCE A MUSLIM I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE HIDDEN TRUTH IN THE KORAN, I MEAN ALL, Did you know that koran says those who believe not in CHRIST .and his veaching will end up in hell FIRE. Koran 3.56 .says(as for those who disbelieve you jesus , i shall chastise them with serious chastisement in this world and in the next world and they will have no one to rescue them) the koran say those who folo jesus are the light(koran 5.46 it say we caused jesus the son of mary to follow in their foot steps that is, the prophet who came before him cofirming that which was revealed befor him, and we gave him jesus the gospel wherein is guidance and light) that means the xtian are d lite, The koran says the followers of jesus christian are superior to thorn who believe not in him. (koran 3.55 it is written dat allah said, "i wil make those who follow you jesus superior to those who fail to believe you until the resurection"wink ALLAH SAYS those who fail to follow jesus despite all signs and wonders he performed to prove that he was sent by Him will be destroyed. (koran 3.105 says .and do not become one of those who separate and dispute or doubt the truth after the clear proofs had come unto them from jesus christ for such people there are awful doom or destruction.) the koran confirms jesus ability to see the unseen as another sign for mankind to believe in him (koran 6.50. .mohammed declares , i do not say to you 'my followers ' that i posses the treasures of God, i know not the unseen like jesus,) to be continue on d next post

@ drstan when you are done fooling yourself you should read the Quran very well and try to understand the message ok. And beside we Muslim are the real Believer, We believe so much in Jesus not as God or son of God as you call him but as a messenger/Prophet of God for more info to to www.quran.com

Quran 3:56 And as for those who disbelieved, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and the Hereafter, and they will have no helpers."

Quran 5:46 And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.

Quran 3:55[Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.
I believe you can read that chapter very well Allah say he will raise him up to himself but you xtains said he was killed. also its of those people who believe in him in submission to Allah alone.

Quran 3:105 And do not be like the ones who became divided and differed after the clear proofs had come to them. And those will have a great punishment.
God is talking about xtains here cos it has been divided. Someone said yesterday that the Catholic are not xtains so Allah is reffering to you here.

Quran 6:50 Say, [O Muhammad], "I do not tell you that I have the depositories [containing the provision] of Allah or that I know the unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel. I only follow what is revealed to me." Say, "Is the blind equivalent to the seeing? Then will you not give thought?"

can you show me where it says like Jesus here? you are indeed a blatant lier
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2011
Before i end up my secret. Analise this . But if GOD is not a man that HE should lie or sin, and jesus is faultless and perfect.koran 2.253 as the koran said that finaliz that jesus is d son of GOD because jesus said I AND MY FATHER ARE 1. .all the prophet in this world comit sin except JESUS , i think this should b clear to u. .i knw u muslim wil neva admit except God arest u ppl. Look do not fear what they wil do to u. Or what your parent wil do or abandon u wil u lik to tread ur soul with fear, end up in hell as ur mentor, that is nt the plan of GOD FOR us think about this HEAVEN or HELL .MAKE THE WISE DECITION. I knw is hard to acept the trut after al this years. Of ur faith but this is life nd death isue we ar talking about here. may the peace of the lord be with you even to d end AMEN,
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2011
Hey stop reading koran with explanation from hadith read and tel GOD to explain for you, we christian we are nt divided. Because jesus CALl HIS 12 Disciples nd they went out also to get and train other disciple that is why christian have difrnt churches nd difrent undestandin of the word of GOD as the spirit of GOD give them utrance to speak nd preach the word.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2011
drstan:

IN KORAN MOHAMMED DECLARED THAT JESUS IS BEYOND SATAN EVIL INFLUENCE AND ALSO SAID THAT JESUS IS BLAMELESS (koran 19. 17 and koran 19.19 jesus was divinely protected at birth and satan could not touch him to talk of influencing him to do evil like others. Not only that he was divinely protected from satanic touch, jesus personally choose to live for God in righteousness in all his ways)at ths point i advis my muslim brother nd sistr to seriously consida the testimony from mohammed . And follo jesus.  HAHAHA. The shocking on. THE KORAN ADVICE CHRISTIANS TO EMBRACE AND OBEY CHRIST TEACHINGS (KORAN 5.47 SAYS. LET THE PEOPLE OF THE GOSPEL JUDGE BY THAT WHICH ALLAH HAS REVEALED THEREIN IN THE GOSPEL SUCH PEOPLE ARE EVIL DOERS. Look mohammed is advigcing christian here. Look again KORAN 5.46-47 REFERRED TO THE GOSPEL OF JESUS AS THE LIGHT AND GUIDANCE THAT LEADS TO THE PARADISE OF GOD. In the koran allah told mohammed to consult the keys and christians for better understanding of the scriptures. Koran 10.95 AND HE YOU MOHAMMED IS IN DOUBT CONCERNING THAT WHICH WE REVEAL TO YOU THEN ASK THOSE WHO READ THE SCRIPTURES THAT WAS BEFORE YOU. SURELY THE TRUTH FROM YOUR LORD WILL BE MADE KNOWN TO YOU AND AFTER THIS  DO NOT DOUBT AGAIN. It could be that God reveal jesus as the son of God to him but mohammed doubt it and never accepted. Look here again. ALLAH SAYS WHOEVER BELIEVES IN THE GOSPELI, LAW AND REVELATION OF THE BIBLE WILL ENJOY HAPPINESS IN ALL THEIR WAYS. Koran 5.66 says if only they had stood fast by the law, the gospel and revelation that was sent to them from their lord they would have enjoyed happiness from every side, here he is talking about the christians.  Did YOU KNOW THAT ALLAH CONFIRMS THAT CHRISTIANS ARE MERCIFUL AND COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE,KORAN 57.27 , SAYS , WE FINALLY SENT JESUS THE SON OF MARY AND ENTRUSTED TO HIM THE GOSPEL.  AND WE INSERTED INTO THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO FOLLOW HIM COMPASSION AND MERCY , hmmm. I know this look shockin to all of you,   )) On my next post i wil show u d satanic revelation

In reference to Quran 19:19 and of 19:19 you will have to chow me where you get yours from

Quran 19:17 And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.

Quran 19:19 He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy."

Quran 5:47 And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.

Quran 5:46 And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous.

the 47 is above the 46 so show me where Mohammad is advicing chritain

Quran 10:95 And never be of those who deny the signs of Allah and [thus] be among the losers.

you have to tell me where you read yours from ok

Quran 5:66And if only they upheld [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to them from their Lord, they would have consumed [provision] from above them and from beneath their feet. Among them are a moderate community, but many of them - evil is that which they do.

tell me where it says christains here.

Quran 57:27 Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.

did you see what it state here? first of all it says Messenger and follow by Jesus who is also a Messenger of Allah, with this you have to know we Muslims believe in all the prophets of Allah but you xtains only believe in Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Descendant Of Apes / Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them / God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.