Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2299790 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
odelana1 grin useless piece of shìt, I was expecting something better from the king of troll
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lana1:
Kevindein no vex. It wasn't u i was referring to in any of those posts.....it was that village ídiot.

But u sef know u didn't quote me initially. U modified it!! Anyways, no vex!!!
It's all cool, man.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sinizia: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lana1:
Who did what?? Na ur people's foolishness for here dey always carry me come here.

I've said this b4 and i will say it again....
I want someone to bring out proof of any post where a United fan was caught saying "We won the transfer window".
If NL is not enough, y'all can widen the search parameters to include Facebook, twitter, reddit, tumblr, etc....

Na noise una sabi make for here. All bark no bite. Toothless dogs everywhere!!

Whenever I read comments about winning the transfer trophy jabs aimed at United fans especially from Gayners fans, all I see are hypocritical statements borne out of hate, out of the fact that other clubs can buy a player they so much love but can't afford.

The same Gayners (including others that type that bunkum) will be on this thread insulting Wengay for being too stingy and not buying a player they want. It smacks of hypocrisy and jealousy as they go from dreaming of buying a top player to denigrating United if we buy such players. Man City have out-spent all EPL teams in two seasons in a row, and not to mention of their massive spending in past years, but nobody mocks them of winning transfer window trophy.

Barcelona bought Dembele and Coutinho in one season, their fans were happy, but Gayners didn't accuse them with that boring statements. If it's United now, you'll see them crawl out of their holes in droves talking about winning a transfer window.

I mean, are fans of United supposed to be mourning when a player is signed? Are we supposed to keep quiet when we sign players or what? Imagine if it's us that have been discussing our imminent arrivals like these Gayners have been doing for a month now, we wouldn't have heard the last of it. They'd have been on our thread reciting their frustrations.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yen Yen Yen epistles continues...... better people abeg any news about the youngster from Lorient
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dreamswayne:

You mean BRO?

Thank jah you could comprehend that coz 90% of scummies are always retar.ded....

goodnight #uniquescummy

stay safe!
I thought u were done...Why are u still replying?? undecided undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lana1:
And no one at United never made any "suggestive comment about winning any transfer trophy".....but please dont let me get in the way of a good lie.

While all other threads are talking and discussing about the world cup, these ones have been obssessing over transfers the entire time....

"This Transfer is dope" FC!!
"You can say that again" FC!!
y’all were screaming you piss on this u piss on that, but when it really mattered on the field of play gonorrhea catch una u couldn’t piss.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
sinizia:

Whenever I read comments about winning the transfer trophy jabs aimed at United fans especially from Gayners fans, all I see are hypocritical statements borne out of hate, out of the fact that other clubs can buy a player they so much love but can't afford.

The same Gayners (including others that type that bunkum) will be on this thread insulting Wengay for being too stingy and not buying a player they want. It smacks of hypocrisy and jealousy as they go from dreaming of buying a top player to denigrating United if we buy such players. Man City have out-spent all EPL teams in two seasons in a row, and not to mention of their massive spending in past years, but nobody mocks them of winning transfer window trophy.

Barcelona bought Dembele and Coutinho in one season, their fans were happy, but Gayners didn't accuse them with that boring statements. If it's United now, you'll see them crawl out of their holes in droves talking about winning a transfer window.

I mean, are fans of United supposed to be mourning when a player is signed? Are we supposed to keep quiet when we sign players or what? Imagine if it's us that have been discussing our imminent arrivals like these Gayners have been doing for a month now, we wouldn't have heard the last of it. They'd have been on our thread reciting their frustrations.
Thank you. Normally i would ve ignored and kept scrolling but na vex mode i dey that time.

I no mind trolling. If they troll us, we troll back and everybody goes home happy. That's how the game is played.
It is when they start mixing the bantz with some statements wey no make sense that pisses me off!!

I'm still waiting for that proof of United fans celebrating a transfer trophy!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
y’all were screaming you piss on this u piss on that, but when it really mattered on the field of play gonorrhea catch una u couldn’t piss.
I see its that Sailor's statement that is still paining you till this day. Not my fault ur club cant operate on the same wavelength as other clubs.

We were happy because we got one over rivals who ve always come to poach our best players but one Kokaneprodigy from Ogbomosho expects us to be crying and wailing about it!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lana1:
I see its that Sailor's statement that is still paining you till this day. Not my fault ur club cant operate on the same wavelength as other clubs.

We were happy because we got one over rivals who ve always come to poach our best players but one Kokaneprodigy from Ogbomosho expects us to be crying and wailing about it!!
first you said we should link that statement to a scummy Which I’ve just done. now u are talking from the other side of ur mouth. Dude pick a hustle.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lana1 swallow your L with warm water.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
first you said we should link that statement to a scummy Which I’ve just done. now u are talking from the other side of ur mouth. Dude pick a hustle.
undecided undecided
No amala turning allowed here...
How is "We pissed in Madrid's face" the same as "We won the transfer trophy"??

At the time Sailor even said it, we had not signed Pogba so i ask again how was that celebrating some twisted transfer trophy??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Lana1 swallow your L with warm water.
I prefer swallowing my L with Fanta/Coke. Shame coz there's no L to be swallowed in the 1st place
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
These guys have won the transfer window already? Mourinho fvck u for allowing this sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 12:08am On Jul 11, 2018
Roland17:

You can continue to keep that trophy, after all it is your birth right. No one here has remotely made any suggestive comment about usurping your team from taking its birth right.
Infact, can you take Welbeck back for 5 million pounds and win your trophy earlier than normal?
chai see how River Mississippi migrated to your face because of a single line of statement.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 4:26am On Jul 11, 2018
Dreamswayne:

Why wouldn't I??

More reasons I was against Simeone coaching arsenal....

Better for me to watch an attacking mid table team match in serie a than watching when the scummies are parking their rusty danfo bus....

funny enough, my doctor just recommended the perfect sleeping pill,
which is...

"WATCH MAN UNITED UNDER MOURINHO PLAY"

Am done with you, mister... Take care!
What are you being treated for? HIV? Your doctor lied because sleeping won't make your issues go away
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2018
eph12:

What are you being treated for? HIV? Your doctor lied because sleeping won't make your issues go away

Hahaha, baba wan come flex muscles this morning....

Consider me replying you a favour coz i don't do retar.ds please...

Stay safe! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2018
ChristineC:
chai see how River Mississippi migrated to your face because of a single line of statement.

You are trying hard, but you can do better.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
MATTEO GUENDOUZI JOINS!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Seems he is coming in as a first team player....

#Guendouzi29 #COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
yeye arsenal undecided

we need a proven winger and another cb , I heard Barcelona still want to offload Mina for £23 million

and also unproductive element like mustafi, wellbeck and koscieny should be searching for a new club by now undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2018
I will keep sounding it, we need wingers,at least 1, city has sane,sterling, Bernardo and now mahrez, Liverpool sallah,mane and soon shakiri.....

We are lacking that fast, trickish dribblers who will take full backs on and beat them with power, pace and skills from the flanks....
Ozil
Auba
Laca
Mhicky
Welbeck
Iwobi are not natural wingers

I'm surprised many fans reason like Wenger by wanting all our big names all on the starting 11, which is bad for tactics

Let auba and laca rotate like aguero/Jesus...we shouldn't be scared of having big players on the bench, the season is long and depth is needed..

Failure to get that winger will mean our midfield will be crowded like under Wenger, we will be easy to defend against, we will be dealt with on counter attacks a lot,we will look like Germany and Argentina of this worldcup

Perez,welbeck and Campbell on the wings,are doubtful to take us higher,though they may get better and surprise us all under emery, it could be Wenger mismanagement.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
SECONDED...

Would Pulisic or Lozano cost much if we sell welbeck and campbell??

Pavon is a no no...
Dembele... not within our reach

Rebic... world cup would make frankfurt increase his asking price...

Fkhalifa, which decent winger do you think we can afford at the moment?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dreamswayne:

Hahaha, baba wan come flex muscles this morning....

Consider me replying you a favour coz i don't do retar.ds please...

Stay safe! cheesy
Oya do me another favor, that last one sweet me cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dreamswayne:
SECONDED...

Pavon is a no no...

Honestly,I also can't pick,our scouts should have that headache,

I would like a Douglas Costa or cuadrado,now that ronaldo will make some of them supplus to requirement..

Costa is quite hard to get atm but cuadrado..

We can risk zaha,gelson martins,malcom or be patient till Jan or next summer and go out for the one of the best performing wingers as our marquee signing..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dreamswayne:
SECONDED...

Pavon is a no no...

gelson martins, rebic or laxalt

seri sgned for fulham.
chelsea, barca and arsenal wanted that dude
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
sod09:

seri sgned for fulham.
can laxalt cope with our fast game??

genoa no dey play quick attacking games oo...

Rebic would be a nice addition, but gawd knows that all these big guys go come for am... his release clause will increase x5...

gelson martins, would be good too... has he cancelled his contract? if not, he might not come cheap...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dreamswayne:

Rebic would be a nice addition, but gawd knows that all these big guys go come for am... his release clause will increase x5...

gelson martins, would be good too... has he cancelled his contract? if not, he might not come cheap...
laxalt is actually fast, foreign players are less expensive compared to those English cvnt.
Rebic or Martin shouldn't cost 35m
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dreamswayne:

His release clause is a constant, at least until he signs a new contract. It simply depends on Rebic himself; where he thinks is best for him. If he buys into your club's project and wanna be part of it, you just pay up the clause and agree personal terms. The player is yours.

That said, Emery's words today didn't sound like he's in dire need of a winger. He seems happy with the squad available and would only bring in someone with top quality (didn't even specify winger).

He sees Ozil, Mhki, Laca, Iwobi, Perez in the flanks and I'm not surprised. Look at his Valencia, Seville and PSG teams.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
sod09:

seri sgned for fulham.
Weird choice by Seri TBH. Flirted with or courted by Arsenal, Chelsea and even Barcelona, was even wanted by PSG last season (Emery), but ended up at fulham. Can't help but think it's the good old money talks, bullshhiit walks.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Dreamswayne:
MATTEO GUENDOUZI JOINS!!!

We have Mislintat...rest assured we just unearth a gem.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
KevinDein:

Weird choice by Seri TBH. Flirted with or courted by Arsenal, Chelsea and even Barcelona, was even wanted by PSG last season (Emery), but ended up at fulham. Can't help but think it's the good old money talks, bullshhiit walks.
he probably went for playing time IMO
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Honestly,I also can't pick,our scouts should have that headache,

I would like a Douglas Costa or cuadrado,now that ronaldo will make some of them supplus to requirement..

Costa is quite hard to get atm but cuadrado..

We can risk zaha,gelson martins,malcom or be patient till Jan or next summer and go out for the one of the best performing wingers as our marquee signing..
Well, lets see how everything turns out then...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) ... (3478) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.