Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2303107 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tintedniggz(m): 4:20am On Jul 24, 2018
Roland17:

There has been a turnaround as he is at the verge of signing an improved 4 year contract extension with Arsenal.
Bro, I could have sworn I read somewhere that he had extended his contract, but the news circulating lately is that he's to be shipped out but I'm indifferent when it comes to Iwobi. What do you think?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:32am On Jul 24, 2018
Roland17:

There has been a turnaround as he is at the verge of signing an improved 4 year contract extension with Arsenal.
what about Ramsey, I'm hearing Emery will sell him if he didn't sign
Unlike wengay that hope and hope this man doesn't waste time at all...we could have gotten at least 15m on Wilshere instead of him for free. Wengay caused that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dlederer: 9:24am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
tintedniggz:

Bro, I could have sworn I read somewhere that he had extended his contract, but the news circulating lately is that he's to be shipped out but I'm indifferent when it comes to Iwobi. What do you think?

I share similar sentiments with you about Iwobi because I believe he has regressed and stagnated. He is too predictable with his passing, lacks pace, can’t shoot to save his life but somehow finds himself in scoring opportunities. I have no problems if Emery decides to ship him. It would not be because he did not opportunities rather he failed to take them. He is young and needs to play to improve. Under Emery, everyone has to prove themselves, who knows, that may resurrect his prospect.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
sod09:
what about Ramsey, I'm hearing Emery will sell him if he didn't sign
Unlike wengay that hope and hope this man doesn't waste time at all...we could have gotten at least 15m on Wilshere instead of him for free. Wengay caused that

I agree, letting JW10 leave for free must have hurt the board financially considering how much was invested in him. Ramsey has shown massive improvement since last season and I am more inclined to keeping him. That being said, I love Emery’s style of being straight and honest with players.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Roland17:

I agree, letting JW10 leave for free must have hurt the board financially considering how much was invested in him. Ramsey has shown massive improvement since last season and I am more inclined to keeping him. That being said, I love Emery’s style of being straight and honest with players.
yeah he's straight forward and I think he's not a fan of cech or ospina
Some part of the fans want Ramsey to be our new captain.
We need a fighter for a captain
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Roland17:

I share similar sentiments with you about Iwobi because I believe he has regressed and stagnated. He is too predictable with his passing, lacks pace, can’t shoot to save his life but somehow finds himself in scoring opportunities. I have no problems if Emery decides to ship him. It would not be because he did not opportunities rather he failed to take them. He is young and needs to play to improve. Under Emery, everyone has to prove themselves, who knows, that may resurrect his prospect.
which Arsenal player wasn't making predictable passes,excited us with tremendous pace,shoots in front of goal last season.Most fans forget we were so poor,none was outstanding, Monreal and Ramsey were arguably best players, that says a lot about our performance..

I reckon we let emery tutor this boys and play to their strengths,then we can know who should stay or go.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
with the way top teams are hijacking players from another team, I am extremely grateful that no one saw torera to hijack smiley

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tintedniggz(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Roland17:

Bro, that statement "can't shoot to save his life" is what I find appalling. I think he needs to go back to Jay Jay and take some shooting sessions lol.
What's your say on the issue of loaning out Kelechi Nwakali again? I feel the boy shouldn't have been loaned, he's a fantastic baller with abilities of Zidane and a great box to box midfielder.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tintedniggz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
sod09:
yeah he's straight forward and I think he's not a fan of cech or ospina
Some part of the fans want Ramsey to be our new captain.
We need a fighter for a captain
A fighter for a captain? I couldn't agree any less, only if Xhaka could be considered, he has that leadership qualities.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
tintedniggz:

Bro, that statement "can't shoot to save his life" is what I find appalling. I think he needs to go back to Jay Jay and take some shooting sessions lol.
What's your say on the issue of loaning out Kelechi Nwakali again? I feel the boy shouldn't have been loaned, he's a fantastic baller with abilities of Zidane and a great box to box midfielder.

Kelechi's situation is a troubling one in my opinion because he has not enjoyed playing time when he was on loan with VVV Venlo. Last season he had a total of 9 appearances, 6 of which were substitute appearances. Not sure why he was unable to get more game time but it is difficult to ascertain if he ready for a shot at the first team for Arsenal.

I think he is a talented box-box midfielder but there is not much to grade him and that is why he being sent on another loan. I think the fact that Emery chose to send him on another loan shows Emery wants to see him grow, don't forget Arsenal just released 8 youth players. FC Porto is a bigger club, if he thrives there, then he would definitely compete for a spot next season at Arsenal and that is the reasoning behind the loan and more importantly, FC Porto.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2018
I think Kelechi would love Porto. If he plays well he can see himself competing in the CL where his parent club isn't. Also Porto is a good place to groom players, just look around Europe and see how many players have their roots there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2018
But he joined Porto's B team.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Was mad when I saw Porto B, then it occurred to me that he can be drafted to the main team anytime( shey??) if he performs well with B team. Dude is a baller
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Fkhalifa:
What a shame. Probably his agent is a poor negotiator. A Madrid or Bayern B team could be acceptable. Not F Porto.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2018
Spy360:

What a shame. Probably his agent is a poor negotiator. A Madrid or Bayern B team could be acceptable. Not F Porto.
what do you except from these hungry Naija agents
I'm sure they went for highest salary
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
We may lose both Ramsey and Ivan gazidis cry cry
Just when I thought development is taking place also heard usmaelov wants to sell his shares since kroneke ain't ready to back out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2018
R2bees:
Was mad when I saw Porto B, then it occurred to me that he can be drafted to the main team anytime( shey??) if he performs well with B team. Dude is a baller
, he may be promoted to A team,but I fear they may not value his style.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Spy360:

he has what it takes to start playing professional football from 2019 on,hopefully he will be do well and impress Emery soon.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Atletico got gelson martins angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
sod09:
Just when I thought development is taking place also heard usmaelov wants to sell his shares since kroneke ain't ready to back out
We are losing neither, bro. Gazidis has worked for almost a decade to gain this much power at Arsenal. He isn't gonna just up and leave. Not for a club in shambles like AC Milan. And Ramsey is trying to get the best deal for himself. He probably sees this as his last big deal. Understandable.

Relax.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
We need wingers FFS.. Not even a single one currently in our club.. My pick. Dembele.. or Coman(unlikely). Wonder why we didn't move for Gelson
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
sod09:

I will be shocked if we lose Gazidis, not because Milan lack the reputation or popularity but because Milan have been unstable. Furthermore, there is no clarity regarding the long term ownership of Milan, considering it has changed a lot over the years.

Our most profitable seasons have been under Gazidis, especially when you consider he did this under a very lean budget after the Emirates was built. I think he stays, we need him to stay.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:56am On Jul 26, 2018
KevinDein:

We are losing neither, bro. Gazidis has worked for almost a decade to gain this much power at Arsenal. He isn't gonna just up and leave. Not for a club in shambles like AC Milan. And Ramsey is trying to get the best deal for himself. He probably sees this as his last big deal. Understandable.

Relax.
I hope so
Roland17:

I will be shocked if we lose Gazidis, not because Milan lack the reputation or popularity but because Milan have been unstable. Furthermore, there is no clarity regarding the long term ownership of Milan, considering it has changed a lot over the years.

Our most profitable seasons have been under Gazidis, especially when you consider he did this under a very lean budget after the Emirates was built. I think he stays, we need him to stay.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:57am On Jul 26, 2018
R2bees:
We need wingers FFS.. Not even a single one currently in our club.. My pick. Dembele.. or Coman(unlikely). Wonder why we didn't move for Gelson
exactly...why
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2018
Get wingers, sound it to Enemy's hearings, We weed a leon Bailey or wilifred zaha..

Barca,city and Liverpool got Malcolm, Mahrex,Xhaqiri despite haven top talents In the position..

I don't want sideways passes,crowding the midfield position and making aimless passes,trying to walk the ball in the net against bus parking teams..

Failure to getting wingers means our football won't be too different from last season with Wenger..

Top teams invest year in year out in that position, check around

We need to attack from both flanks and the midfield.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2018
sod09:
exactly...why
I'm still pissed off he joined ATM on free
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2018
R2bees:
I'm still pissed off he joined ATM on free
Emery may not like him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Roland17 and kevindein
Milan just appointed Leonardo, so our gazidis is safe grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Footballers can lie eh... lol

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2018
Spy360:
Footballers can lie eh... lol
another wengay almost sign
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2018
sod09:
another wengay almost sign
Lol! Bros abeg let Wenger ghost rest...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jencejyde(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.