Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2303468 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jafson11(m): 1:36am On Jul 17, 2018
hmmm when ozil,podolski,m.saker win world are you them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 6:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Amusing how clubs that have one or two world cup winners in their squad would come trolling on an Arsenal thread. At the moment Arsenal have two world cup winners, and at a point had 4 (Ozil, Mustafi, Per and Poldi).

It's similar to how some celebrated winning the carling cup but tried to downplay it when Arsenal won the FA cup (much bigger and more prestigious than carling) 3 times in 4 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2018
KevinDein:
Amusing how clubs that have one or two world cup winners in their squad would come trolling on an Arsenal thread. At the moment Arsenal have two world cup winners, and at a point had 4 (Ozil, Mustafi, Per and Poldi).

It's similar to how some celebrated winning the carling cup but tried to downplay it when Arsenal won the FA cup (much bigger and more prestigious than carling) 3 times in 4 years.

you guys don't owe anybody explanation
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:48am On Jul 18, 2018
everton interested in welbeck cheesy cheesy
can we just dash them straight away
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tintedniggz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
sod09:
We need to get moolah, we can't just dash me grin
But are we gonna sell both Perez and Welbeck?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
tintedniggz:

We need to get moolah, we can't just dash me grin
But are we gonna sell both Perez and Welbeck?
I think Perez is staying.. Campbell and welbeck ain't safe
Also heard cech and mustafi might leave
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
sod09:
We can still get 10-15 mill pounds for Welbeck. Remember he's English and that gives you some extra millions. We need any pound we can get; won't mind another signing. Rumors of Coman flying around (a long shot). Sell Ospina and/or Cech while you are at it. grin

BTW, Liverpool and Klopp are building something special over there at Anfield. Allison FFS. All of a sudden their first 11 looks as good as Man city's.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tintedniggz(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
sod09:
I think Perez is staying.. Campbell and welbeck ain't safe
Also heard cech and mustafi might leave
I think we still need Cech's experience and leadership, but why would we wanna sell Mustafi? Dude is good but sometimes he's prone to errors. I was really rooting for Campbell when he started his senior team career, what a shame!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
KevinDein:

We can still get 10-15 mill pounds for Welbeck. Remember he's English and that gives you some extra millions. We need any pound we can get; won't mind another signing. Rumors of Coman flying around (a long shot). Sell Ospina and/or Cech while you are at it. grin

BTW, Liverpool and Klopp are building something special over there at Anfield. Allison FFS. All of a sudden their first 11 looks as good as Man city's.
no more excuse for klopp next season he must win something
tintedniggz:

I think we still need Cech's experience and leadership, but why would we wanna sell Mustafi? Dude is good but sometimes he's prone to errors. I was really rooting for Campbell when he started his senior team career, what a shame!
I really like mustafi too but people criticize him alot, I blame kosieny instead cos he's the leader in defense
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by drips8(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2018
Fkhalifa:
if Wenger had made these signings, i would have been extremely elated. i would have looked forward to the next season just like i’m doing now. for donkey years we had no real DM, yet he never addressed the issue. instead he made CMs play like DMs. He played players out of position instead of buying the right players. the list is endless… Iwobi, Xhaka, Ox, AMN, etc. I am not the type of fan that raves for a marque signing. i have seen big names flop eg Morata at Chelsea, Shevchenko at Chelsea, Falcao at Man U,di maria at manU etc. i have also seen unknown players raise their games eg Kante at Leicester city, Cech at Chelsea, Vardy at Leicester, Henry, Rosciky, hleb and Viera in Arsenal etc. So, its not about the names, its about the team balance, the teamwork and the tactics. Leicester in 2016 and more recently Croatia in the WC are good examples. Finnally, I think we should get our act together and support the team

Would Kingsley Coman actually fit at arsenal or current arsenal squad good enough
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2018
drips8:

Would Kingsley Coman actually fit at arsenal or current arsenal squad good enough
personally, coman type of player is the only thing lacking in the squad...

Top teams invest heavily on explosive wingers, city have 5,Liverpool has 3,utd have 4,Chelsea have 3,Bayern renewed contracts for robben and ribery at 34&35 years respectively, PSG broke the bank for neymar and mpabe..

Barca broke bank for dembele,Madrid are after hazard or mbape,don't forget bale,Vasquez and isco,Atlectico just got a lemar...

Bayern aren't willing to release coman, they see him as ribery&robben's replacement after selling Costa to juve..

At Arsenal we have NONE,and its a major factor in our declining form.

Attacking midfielders and strikers in ozil,Ramsey,welbeck,iwobi etc are often deployed to the wings and that makes our football so slow and overcrowding the midfield and also makes our opposition to defend so easy against us.

So I say Kingsley coman or his likes would be a big plus.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
Fkhalifa:

Top teams invest heavily on explosive wingers, city have 5,Liverpool has 3,utd have 4,Chelsea have 3,Bayern renewed contracts for robben and ribery at 34&35 years respectively, PSG broke the bank for neymar and mpabe..

Barca broke bank for dembele,Madrid are after hazard or mbape,don't forget bale,Vasquez and isco,Atlectico just got a lemar...

Bayern aren't willing to release coman, they see him as ribery&robben's replacement after selling Costa to juve..

Attacking midfielders and strikers in ozil,Ramsey,welbeck,iwobi etc are often deployed to the wings and that makes our football so slow and overcrowding the midfield and also makes our opposition to defend so easy against us.

Emery probably thinks he has a fast paced winger in Aubameyang (still won't mind another, though). I foresee him deploying the below system, especially against smaller teams:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Fkhalifa:

coman coman coman
that nigger that run like headless chicken upandan, well to be honest we lack explosive wingers but can coman help us
someone that cant complete a dribble
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
KevinDein:

Emery probably thinks he has a fast paced winger in Aubameyang (still won't mind another, though). I foresee him deploying the below system, especially against smaller teams:
If emery can turn Auba to an Henri like winger from the left,then good,but I fear Auba only has pace and goal sense that's all about him,but I may be wrong though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
sod09:
coman coman coman
that nigger that run like headless chicken upandan, well to be honest we lack explosive wingers but can coman help us
someone that cant complete a dribble
baba coman will walk straight into any of our wings, he's faster,dribbles,takes player on,crosses better than everyone we've deployed on our wings..

At 22, from PSG to juve and now to Bayern..

I'm not saying he will do a sallah for us,but he will be very effective going forward, our strikers will benefit largely from him and his direct style of play will pin opposition wingers and fullbacks from attacking us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Fkhalifa:

Wenger's style has no room for fast wingers which explains why Walcott and Chambo never made the cuts.

His stylish pattern needed playmakers all over the pitch. Which is fun to watch if you are a neutral or a norminal fan.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
KevinDein:

What of Xhaka? Emery's suggested Midfield three include Torriera, Ramsey and Xhaka.

I fear for Ozil, he will be pushed further up and has to perform or suffer the inevitable.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Spy360:

Wenger's style has no room for fast wingers which explains why Walcott and Chambo never made the cuts.

His stylish pattern needed playmakers all over the pitch. Which is fun to watch if you are a neutral or a norminal fan.
yes, even for the players, they will enjoy it as they all must touch the ball in a simple pass style..

But its boring for fans who wants to win and score like city and Liverpool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Fkhalifa:
yes, even for the players, they will enjoy it as they all must touch the ball in a simple pass style..

But its boring for fans who wants to win and score like city and Liverpool
When the goals start flowing, it is a joy to watch even for diehard fans. But when no goals, it is most frustrating.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
Spy360:

When the goals start flowing, it is a joy to watch even for diehard fans. But when no goals, it is most frustrating.
last season was boring and painful..

Teams pack bus against us,we side and pass slowly for most part of the game,we struggle to score just 1, and if we were to be leading 3-0, then that's game over...we don't push for more goals.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Spy360:

What of Xhaka? Emery's suggested Midfield three include Torriera, Ramsey and Xhaka.

I fear for Ozil, he will be pushed further up and has to perform or suffer the inevitable.
True

But Emery doesn't do permanent first eleven. He tweaks his team to match a specific opponent. Expect to see different combinations in defence, midfield and attack.

Those three you listed would be best suited against the bigger and better teams with Ozil and mhiki flanking Auba. More midfielders means more control.
Against the smaller teams, however, I expect both Auba and Lacazette to start at the expense of one of Xhaka or Torreira.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Guys, rumor is we are negotiating with Barça for Andre Gomez.
Another midfielder grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
KevinDein:
Another midfielder grin
another CM
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
KevinDein:
Another midfielder grin
Signings over...
Rumours begin...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by drips8(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
KevinDein:
Another midfielder grin

I heard emery is interested in dembele and coman
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
We close to signing Sommer...seems cech and ospina ain't needed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2018
Now Ozil can focus on winning us the league. Quote me and faint... tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2018
Spy360:
Now Ozil can focus on winning us the league. Quote me and faint... tongue
that waste pipe ghost, I want him out of afc if we can get forsberg

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11446053/mesut-ozil-has-played-dirt-for-years-says-bayern-munich-president-uli-hoeness
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by tintedniggz(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
Are we really freeing Iwobi?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 12:03am On Jul 24, 2018
sod09:
that waste pipe ghost, I want him out of afc if we can get forsberg

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11446053/mesut-ozil-has-played-dirt-for-years-says-bayern-munich-president-uli-hoeness
See person wey no fit play monkey post sef dey talk. Go look stats. Hoeness is very wrong in all ramifications.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:41am On Jul 24, 2018
tintedniggz:
Are we really freeing Iwobi?

There has been a turnaround as he is at the verge of signing an improved 4 year contract extension with Arsenal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (3482) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.