Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech (166690 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
From the information at my disposal, u can do the recognition after you arrive Czech Republic. All u have to do is work on your visa, then notarize your docs and take them to the Czech Republic for recognition.
danielcool:
Hello good day all,
I was searching for details about Czech until I came across this trend. I need a little help here, I recently applied to Tomas Bata University in Zlín. I got a letter say I have my place but for my admission letter to be sent to my address here in Nigeria i have to get my Secondary School Certificate Recognized there in Czech, So i called the school and they told me i have to take my Certificate to my ministry of education get it notarized and after which i have to take it to the embassy in my country to get it legalized before i send it for recognition.
Please I want to know if anyone here passed through this process and if yes how long did it take for it to get recognized in czech.

I attached the letter i received but sorry i had to erase the house address

Thank you
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by danielcool: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
stoicism:
From the information at my disposal, u can do the recognition after you arrive Czech Republic. All u have to do is work on your visa, then notarize your docs and take them to the Czech Republic for recognition.

But according to the lady at the International office, I have to do the recognition before i get the admission letter posted to my home
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
dcitizen:
@Stoicism,

thank God that the trend has be reactivated. Am also planning to process my visa at the czech embassy. Can you give me an insight about how many document are we going to translate into czech? And how do you book the appointment for the visa interview? Need ur reply.

ok bro which of the universities pls? Visit http://www.mzv.cz/abuja/en/visa_consular_information/long_stay_visa/index_2.html then u can ask questions afterwards
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
danielcool:

But according to the lady at the International office, I have to do the recognition before i get the admission letter posted to my home

recognition or notarization....i applied to this school as well oooo ask her again for clarification ooo cuz recognition has to be done in Czech Republic
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
@daniel cool,

here is the solution to your challenge.

Recognistion of your sssce or gce can be done here in nigeria. The process is simple and straightforward. Go to abuja and get ur way to ministry of education to get your document authenticated. After that, take the said document to minstry of foreign affair to legalise the document. Finally, take the legalised document to czech embassy at abuja to superlegaised it. Superlegalisation costs 5000 naira and it is only done on tuesday from 10am to 4pm. Only on tuesday. Authentication at moe cost between 1000 to 1500 for express or a day job and the same for legalisation at minstry of foreign affair(moa). U can completed this process in two days if you leave for abuja on sunday. If you need contact for moe and moa job, i can give you a contact. Somebody can do the superlegisation for you. Pls ensure that you ssce is valid. Only the original certificate is superligalised. Not the photocopy. Call the embassy to confirm

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
I used a confimration of result from waec becos i misplaced my wassce certificate. I did the photocopy and authenticated and legalised the photcopy but it was rejected by the embassy. I was asked to repeat the process becos it is the original document that will be superlegaised at the czech embassy. 20 min is enough to do the superlegalisation
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
@stoicism,

pls, is the medical report expected to be authenticated by the ministry of health? Need ur response pls. Our little contribution can go a long way to keep this trend alive.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by connect2danny: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
stoicism:

by the balance on statement. Do you mean my own bank statement or that of my sponsor. And please how much is expected to be in my OWN bank statement, minimum. Bank statement of the sponsor is made optional on their website, meaning itsnt compulsory. I just want to he clear on this pls

Of course your own bank statement. Above the one year minimum existential amount of 81400 CZK.

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
dcitizen:
@stoicism,

pls, is the medical report expected to be authenticated by the ministry of health? Need ur response pls. Our little contribution can go a long way to keep this trend alive.

no I think its only the criminal record character. Check ya email
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
connect2danny:

of course your own bank statement. Above the one year minimum existential amount of 81500 CZK.

thanks Jaree bro pls keep us updated. Pls do u have any idea on how long the date of interview usually is after sending the email to book an appointment for interview. This will enable us plan our schedules ahead.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
dcitizen:
@daniel cool,

here is the solution to your challenge.

Recognistion of your sssce or gce can be done here in nigeria. The process is simple and straightforward. Go to abuja and get ur way to ministry of education to get your document authenticated. After that, take the said document to minstry of foreign affair to legalise the document. Finally, take the legalised document to czech embassy at abuja to superlegaised it. Superlegalisation costs 5000 naira and it is only done on tuesday from 10am to 4pm. Only on tuesday. Authentication at moe cost between 1000 to 1500 for express or a day job and the same for legalisation at minstry of foreign affair(moa). U can completed this process in two days if you leave for abuja on sunday. If you need contact for moe and moa job, i can give you a contact. Somebody can do the superlegisation for you. Pls ensure that you ssce is valid. Only the original certificate is superligalised. Not the photocopy. Call the embassy to confirm

bros pls I need your help on this legalization and super legalization. Pls kindly send me ya email or email me.Pls I need to have this done and I am far from Abuja.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2015
@stoicism,

am sorry. I donot reside in abuja but i have the contact of some guys in moe that can help you to fast track your authentication and superlegalisation. I will advise you to go to abuja to get it done tru the contact that i wll give to you. You know u cannot trust somebody with your original credential but only to your blood brother. I reside in lagos. the moe will certifiy your original statement of result or certificate. If your document is laminated, take a razor blade alond side with you, as some part will be cut off to enable authentication. Stoicism, both of us are in the same shoe now. We both have applied for admission in czech and germany but only got admission in czech for now but expecting a reply from german university.. Hope you understand the what i mean.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2015
please help!. can your admission letter be sent to you for visa application before the nostification in Czech?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
namebdis4:
please help!. can your admission letter be sent to you for visa application before the nostification in Czech?

depending on the university
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
thanks
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
namebdis4:
thanks

do you have an offer of admission? University?
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2015
No. will apply this academic year
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by bikerboy1(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Am glad to identify with these wonderful group of persons. You guys are good. Will be making my contributions soon. PEACE
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2015
Guys I just discover that the deadline for enrollment for the courses I got admitted for is 18th of September. I have paid the tuition fees and requested for visa appointment but I am yet to receive a response. Even if I obtain a visa, I can only make it to the school by first or second week of October, guys pls what do I do. What are your suggestions please
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
@stoicism,

I will advise you to write the school and explain your plight in details to it. School knows that there are possibility of delay for visa issuance and the school may prepare for such possibility.

How do you ger your document translated into czech and how much is the cost per page?also, how do you get the medical certificate and at what cost? I am anxiously awaiting your response

1 Like

Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
dcitizen:
@stoicism,

I will advise you to write the school and explain your plight in details to it. School knows that there are possibility of delay for visa issuance and the school may prepare for such possibility.

How do you ger your document translated into czech and how much is the cost per page?also, how do you get the medical certificate and at what cost? I am anxiously awaiting your response

the school has agreed to delay my enrollment till mid October. My major concern now is that I am I have written the embassy since 14th of this month and they are yet to give me a date for the appointment. I have emailed them several times to enquire about the date but they have remained taciturn.

I sent out a number of emails to several translation agency, I got their various quote and decided on the cheapest one. I did a normal-ordinary translation and took it to the embassy for legalization (I had the translator do the translation on their headed paper and send a scanned copy to my email...this reduced the over all cost and processing time). The cost of translation was €16 (For both medical report and criminal character record) and the embassy legalized it for like N4800 for each doc.

I got my medical report in a state hospital for N2000.

which stage are you now? Have you gotten an appntment....its better you email the embassy for appointment even when all your docs aren't ready. I have been waiting for a date for 2 weeks now.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
@stoicism,

How do you get the medical report? Do you do the necessary test or you just get it the nigerian way from general hospital? Hope you understand what i mean. Need your reply. I have gotten my police report.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by stoicism: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
dcitizen:
@stoicism,

How do you get the medical report? Do you do the necessary test or you just get it the nigerian way from general hospital? Hope you understand what i mean. Need your reply. I have gotten my police report.

not good as u don't share much nor post much....i went through some little tests and everything was around 2-3.5k ...have u gotten an appointment....?...i have been told Czech student visa isn't easy to get oooo!!!!.....anyway the date for my interview is 6th of August
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 8:13am On Aug 02, 2015
@stocism,

it is not like i donot like posting on the study in czech thread. I am busy trying to get a sponsorship letter frm my inlaw in germany and the guy is sounding funny after making earlier promise.

Now, i had requested that my school allowed me to resume in feb 2016 and my request was accepted. Am at cross road now. I got three admission from three schools in germany and one from mendel university. My first choice is germany while my second is czech based on proximity to germany.

The format of medical report requested from the embassy is that the applicant must be certified to be free from hiv, tuberclosis and staphylococuss. Do you do all this test bf the medical report.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2015
@ stocism,

i will advise you to ask those who had done their interview at czech republic about the nature and example of visa interview questions and exam to be an a safer side.

I learnt from this forum that the questions are quite easy but i donot have examples of such questions.
It appears that german thread is more transparent and open than that of czech.

We as nigerians need to get rid of krab menality even on international scene. Sharing testimony of visa and questions are not big deal. It is jst a way of making things easier for intending visa applicant. Am yet to book my visa appointment. Need to get my medical report first and superligalised them at czech embassy. I wish you the best. With your right document, you can get the czech visa, believe me.
Re: Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech by dcitizen: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
@stoicism

Could you pls give me the contact of your offshore translator and your mode of payment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.