Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? (3424 Views)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Musculine Babes Take Over Nl / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 7:44am On Nov 21, 2012
fairygeh: mynd,i must confess u r one of the few sane guys here.
I am not sane, I am insane. More insane than them
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2012
they should really put on more emoticons on this forum angry
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by fairygeh(f): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
lmao.#lobatan ok Amen to that then.gbam
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by dmcdad: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2012
slimyem: seriously,it's starting to get annoying.if its not *she hurt me*,its *i'm losing her* or *she's farting in my face* or *she's has stopped kissing me* or *she didnt follow me to the toilet*
Why are girls not crying as much since they are by default very emotional?
Can anyone pls explain what's going on here?
Han-han!this crying should stop already puhleees.
You guys should stop being p.u.ssies,grow some testicl.es and start acting like real men.for reals!

@op, relax. How many threads av u seen instigated by guyz(as regards crying) before putting up this thread? The thing is, the number of guyz that will cry over such issue are relatively few compared to the vast number that won't do such. Matter of fact, the ratio of boys that cry and whine to gurlz that do the same is 1:10.. For every guy that cries over a gurl, there are 10 gurlz crying over a guy. So, let me crave ur indulgence to re-articulate this thread and talk about how gurlz cry and whine over guyz (saying all guyz are the same).. There is a log of wood in ur eye, how dare u try to remove the dust particle in another's eye? Jeez! It's absurd

If guys are p*ussies(as u asserted), how come bitches complain every now and then that when p*ussies get to their holes they tend to run? Can a p*ussy f**k a hole? Nope! Buh joysticks do. Plz be more considerate when making assertions
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2012
fairygeh: lmao.#lobatan ok Amen to that then.gbam
I am not just a cry baby
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by dmcdad: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:

Lol
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by pleep(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2012
lola.luv:

Their ar$e is being whopped, that's why. So they gots to cry.grin

For real though, never seen such a large meet of venomous, petty, spiteful men, huddled in one big group of spite and rage as this.
Nairaland seems to be a breeding ground for these kind of men and the hate they emit is so palpable....

Anyways, thankfully it's not all of them that act this way. Won't mention names though....
Roflmo @ the bolded. How vivid
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by lolaluv1(f): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2012
dmcdad:

@op, relax. How many threads av u seen instigated by guyz(as regards crying) before putting up this thread? The thing is, the number of guyz that will cry over such issue are relatively few compared to the vast number that won't do such. Matter of fact, the ratio of boys that cry and whine to gurlz that do the same is 1:10.. For every guy that cries over a gurl, there are 10 gurlz crying over a guy. So, let me crave ur indulgence to re-articulate this thread and talk about how gurlz cry and whine over guyz (saying all guyz are the same).. There is a log of wood in ur eye, how dare u try to remove the dust particle in another's eye? Jeez! It's absurd

If guys are p*ussies(as u asserted), how come bitches complain every now and then that when p*ussies get to their holes they tend to run? Can a p*ussy f**k a hole? Nope! Buh joysticks do. Plz be more considerate when making assertions

She meant crying as in complaining endlessly, b!tching about girls, nagging and stuff. Majority of the men here are pussies and they queef!
Only a few are different....
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by pleep(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2012
If there is one thing nairaland taught me.. its that Nigerian women suck donkey joystick. I better find me a nice big bootie mixed chick in America cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by lolaluv1(f): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Just one example. 190. Do you really think he is like that in real life?

Well, I remember I opened a thread about how the guys here beef girls and 190 said it was all play on his part and he was even besties with r231.

But some nukkas actually take this shiit serious! And they are in the majority....
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 8:40am On Nov 21, 2012
lola.luv:

Well, I remember I opened a thread about how the guys here beef girls and 190 said it was all play on his part and he was even besties with r231.

But some nukkas actually take this shiit serious! And they are in the majority....
Well some people are just silly
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2012
slimyem: seriously,it's starting to get annoying.if its not *she hurt me*,its *i'm losing her* or *she's farting in my face* or *she's has stopped kissing me* or *she didnt follow me to the toilet*
Why are girls not crying as much since they are by default very emotional?
Can anyone pls explain what's going on here?
Han-han!this crying should stop already puhleees.
You guys should stop being p.u.ssies,grow some testicl.es and start acting like real men.for reals!
wich mugu b dat wey u don jam for xmas. U jst wan tel us ur thread use to b meaningless. Cougar!
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2012
dmcdad:

dude! U're so getting it. Hahahahahahahahaha,if pussies 4k holes what's the name given to d one has d hole.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
OP

If you ever wondered why I am always calling some chatters sensitive manbitches and dick suckers because many of them acts like Sweet Britches (gay men) and boys on their periods. Many of them cry and argue over the dumbest shit on Nairaland. I have noticed only homosexual men fights and are catty with females online and offline.

Nothing is worse than a manbitch on his period. Just saying.
hmm. Mrs chima
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by dmcdad: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2012
lola.luv:

She meant crying as in complaining endlessly, b!tching about girls, nagging and stuff. Majority of the men here are pussies and they queef!
Only a few are different....

Be sincere with urself, who does more complaining? Compare both sexes and tell me who do more of crying and whining.. My point is, gurlz do it more and there is no point arguing
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2012
slimyem: yeah,the truth is bitter and sense-less sometimes.
bia slimyem takia time
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by OEPHIUS(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2012
Been a long time since I came around this neighbourhood last.

Slimyem is right. The men here act like a bunch of pu$sies

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2012
dabrake: @op, i cant cry due to heartbreak. not when i'm an arsenal fan. Lae lae!!!! Arsenal fans know what i'm talking about. Arsenal heartbreaks na im brutal pass and if i dey overcome arsenal's heartbreak at the spot, then the babe wey go make me cry now no dey exist.
hahahaha. My fellow gunnaz dey no go undastand. We don cari our heart dash arsene wenger.wich heart u wan break again.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by lolaluv1(f): 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
dmcdad:

Be sincere with urself, who does more complaining? Compare both sexes and tell me who do more of crying and whining.. My point is, gurlz do it more and there is no point arguing

Whatever!
Anyways, I'm done with this. Don't have the strength to play 'I-must-have-the-last-word' or the time to prove a point I know too well. Ciao!grin
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by lolaluv1(f): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
pleep: Roflmo @ the bolded. How vivid

Na so!
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by lolaluv1(f): 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
slimyem: i wonder my sister...
More of the reasons why you'll not see me on such threads arguing on debating some nonsense about what Naija girls are or are not!!
Anyone is free to be perpetually stup1d(most Romance section boys are anyways) all their lives...
They should keep the flag flying!!

I greatly concur!grincheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by beynee: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
that is the more reason why I don't like to frequent romance section these days. you can hardly see reasonable thread created to discuss important issues concerning relationship . In fact romance section is full of poo threads and once one misguided human being open a useless thread u'll see the likes gathered like soldier ants to cheer themselves up. They are getting more dumps more than the whores who breaks their hearts.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by pleep(m): 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
I think Nigerian women do all the dumping grin
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by MrsChima(f): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
pleep: like i said earlier: My mother is awesome, she taught me what a real woman is like. That is why i pick on your kind so much wink

Keep it real....if your[size=22pt] NIGERIAN[/size] mother is soooooooooo awesome and you have a greaaaaaaaat relationship with your [size=22pt]NIGERIAN[/size] mother...[size=33pt].WHY THE Bleep DO YOU HAVE MAJOR ISSUES and always RANTING LIKE A SCORNED SMALL BOY WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK/AFRICAN/NIGERIAN WOMEN[/size]

Ladies....how a boy/man treats his mother....is a direct reflection on how he will treat you. Take heed.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by lolaluv1(f): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Keep it real....if your[size=22pt] NIGERIAN[/size] mother is soooooooooo awesome and you have a greaaaaaaaat relationship with your [size=22pt]NIGERIAN[/size] mother...[size=33pt].WHY THE Bleep DO YOU HAVE MAJOR ISSUES and always RANTING LIKE A SCORNED SMALL BOY WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK/AFRICAN/NIGERIAN WOMEN[/size]

Ladies....how a boy/man treats his mother....is a direct reflection on how he will treat you. Take heed.

#Replaying this over and over....
Dang!grincheesytonguegrin
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by dmcdad: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
beynee :
that is the more reason why I don't like to frequent romance section these days. you can hardly see reasonable thread created to discuss important issues concerning relationship . In fact romance section is full of shi*t threads and once one misguided human being open a useless thread u'll see the likes gathered like soldier ants to cheer themselves up. They are getting more dumps more than the whores who breaks their hearts.

How fly no go support shi*t..
What else do you expect? Birds of a feather, flock together and so do pigs and swines. People who can't differentiate their left from their right come on here to put up thread and give some gross analysis. It's lame...
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

its jst a sentimental theory
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by abifoluwa: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
but for real tho, ayam tired of the complaints everytime, Naija ladies are winning the war o
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by pleep(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

damn nigga.. why you yelling seesh. undecided

Does it ever occur to you that something might be wrong with you? I pick on you guys because you are disgusting females, and are ruining the black community. Half of you rant about your 'balls' and curse like if you were men. If you people were ladies, like my mother or my GF, i wouldn't have any problem with you.

wink
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by pleep(m): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
And for the record i am not one of these guys who complains about girl problems, I have never dated a nigerian chick, so i have no opinion on that. I only speak in general about things like Feminism, promiscuity and stupidity among black men and women.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by naijathings(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
sauer: My bet is these men cry cos they are only humans. . . .and it's certainly permitted for humans to cry. Bottling up emotions has never promised to be a good thing for anyone, men or women alike.
Plus, discard that little weeny notion in your mind that men are supposed to be tough, strong and unflinching. No, that isn't customary. And it speaks less of your general assumptions in life. Women, such as you maybe, might be stronger than certain men. . . and that is not unpermitted. wink
clap clap clap
but i dont like it when guys bring their emotional wahala in public sha.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by pleep(m): 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
^I think the main problem with alot of dudes is they can't talk about this stuff with their friends like girls do. Its just not cool. So they bottle it up and come on Nairaland to vent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Every Guy Wants To Know! / My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) / Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.