Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? (3423 Views)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Musculine Babes Take Over Nl / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by pleep(m): 2:35am On Nov 21, 2012
Freshman but faaaaaaar from poor. wink Yes, I haven't dated a Nigerian chick but that is because a smart man learns from others mistakes not his own.

Now leave me alone ikeke. I'm not going to start this with you tonight.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 21, 2012
pleep: Freshman but faaaaaaar from poor. wink Yes, I haven't dated [size=28pt]a [/size]Nigerian chick but that is because a smart man learns from others mistakes not his own.

Now leave me alone ikeke. I'm not going to start this with you tonight.

Not enough, freshie, try atleast 2 more. Stop claiming rich on NL. We've all see ya.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by MrsChima(f): 4:52am On Nov 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You're a poor freshman, who just entered the mini-version of the big world, yet you want to talk about protection from golddigging as if you've experienced it.

You're just a little boy who talks about what he doesn't know. I bet you've never even dated before.

If you must muddle up Nigerian women, at least specify by name which family members of yours has done you wrong.

Girl! I already said this negro has abandonment issues with his mother and blame all Nigerian women for what he was deprived of. You know Papa Smurf has to stunt like the rest of the broke manbitches. wink
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by moonraker(m): 4:54am On Nov 21, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

You're a poor freshman, who just entered the mini-version of the big world, yet you want to talk about protection from golddigging as if you've experienced it.

You're just a little boy who talks about what he doesn't know. I bet you've never even dated before.

If you must muddle up Nigerian women, at least specify by name which family members of yours has done you wrong.

Lebete, Oyato!!!

Erm whats up with that?? you guys have a past or something!!!
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 4:55am On Nov 21, 2012
Lol@the ugliest ones have the loudest month
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by pleep(m): 6:16am On Nov 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Girl! I already said this negro has abandonment issues with his mother and blame all Nigerian women for what he was deprived of. You know Papa Smurf has to stunt like the rest of the broke manbitches. wink
like i said earlier:
pleep: Eya! my mother is the perfect woman. She even taught me how to protect myself from goldiggers (Igbo and Yoruba are the worst) grin
My mother is awesome, she taught me what a real woman is like. That is why i pick on your kind so much wink
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by pleep(m): 6:21am On Nov 21, 2012
moonraker:

Lebete, Oyato!!!

Erm whats up with that?? you guys have a past or something!!!
I have like 20 stalkers that contantly try to e-beef me on everything i post grin
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by KINGwax(m): 6:34am On Nov 21, 2012
slimyem: its okay to cry when shite happens buh it also makes sense to know how to control your emotions especially when you CLAIM to be a man.
i don't knw if u knw dt 90% of stories on nairaland are jes lies and cartoons!
Some kids jes go around saying how they bought an ipad5 for their girlfriend and she wanna leave, or how he sends her to school, how he travelled out and the girl gets pregnant with another. Most of these guys are jes posting their fantasies. I think as an older member, u shlda knwn this!
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by lolaluv1(f): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2012
slimyem: seriously,it's starting to get annoying.if its not *she hurt me*,its *i'm losing her* or *she's farting in my face* or *she's has stopped kissing me* or *she didnt follow me to the toilet*
Why are girls not crying as much since they are by default very emotional?
Can anyone pls explain what's going on here?
Han-han!this crying should stop already puhleees.
You guys should stop being p.u.ssies,grow some testicl.es and start acting like real men.for reals!

Their ar$e is being whopped, that's why. So they gots to cry.grin

For real though, never seen such a large meet of venomous, petty, spiteful men, huddled in one big group of spite and rage as this.
Nairaland seems to be a breeding ground for these kind of men and the hate they emit is so palpable....

Anyways, thankfully it's not all of them that act this way. Won't mention names though....
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 21, 2012
Lol!
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2012
lola.luv:

For real though, never seen such a large meet of venomous, petty, spiteful men, huddled in one big group of spite and rage as this.
Nairaland seems to be a breeding ground for these kind of men and the hate they emit is so palpable....

Anyways, thankfully it's not all of them that act this way. Won't mention names though....
Actually, it might just be a font to have fun.

It happens a lot here
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by lolaluv1(f): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2012
DP.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by lolaluv1(f): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Actually, it might just be a font to have fun.

It happens a lot here

Wish it was that simple...but in play comes the truth. An individual couldn't act the volcano continuously without having an iota of boiling lava within him.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2012
lola.luv:

Wish it was that simple...but in play comes the truth. An individual couldn't act the volcano continuously without having an iota of boiling lava within him.
Just one example. 190. Do you really think he is like that in real life?
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by slimyem: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2012
KINGwax: i don't knw if u knw dt 90% of stories on nairaland are jes lies and cartoons!
Some kids jes go around saying how they bought an ipad5 for their girlfriend and she wanna leave, or how he sends her to school, how he travelled out and the girl gets pregnant with another. Most of these guys are jes posting their fantasies. I think as an older member, u shlda knwn this!
this is an old thread...
...almost a year old...!
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2012
The answer is in the "Why women lose respect thread" ... grin
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 7:25am On Nov 21, 2012
carefreewannabe: The answer is in the "Why women lose respect thread" ... grin
Lmao
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by fairygeh(f): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2012
Any guy,i repeat any guy that opens his dirty mouth to speak ill of Nigerian girls by generalising just because one girl dealt with him and then comes online to make us all look the same should be taken to a psychiatric hospital and condemned there for life cos he realy needs help ASAP angry
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by slimyem: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2012
lola.luv:

i wonder my sister...
More of the reasons why you'll not see me on such threads arguing on debating some nonsense about what Naija girls are or are not!!
Anyone is free to be perpetually stup1d(most Romance section boys are anyways) all their lives...
They should keep the flag flying!!
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2012
fairygeh: Any guy,i repeat any guy that opens his dirty mouth to speak ill of Nigerian girls by generalising just because one girl dealt with him and then comes online to make us all look the same should be taken to a psychiatric hospital and condemned there for life cos he realy needs help ASAP angry
well generalization is a sign of ignorance
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2012
fairygeh: Any guy,i repeat any guy that opens his dirty mouth to speak ill of Nigerian girls by generalising just because one girl dealt with him and then comes online to make us all look the same should be taken to a psychiatric hospital and condemned there for life cos he realy needs help ASAP angry

Don't mind them dear. Don't get angry, stress is unhealthy.

When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical. (Author Unknown)
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by slimyem: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2012
Funny how this thread is almost a year old and the same Bullshit is still happening .....
Hian!!!
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:

YES! YES! YES!

And it makes reality simple for those who lack brain capacity to deal with complexity wink
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2012
slimyem: Funny how this thread is almost a year old and the same Bullshit is still happening .....
Hian!!!
Perhaps you gave a crystal ball at home
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2012
carefreewannabe:

YES! YES! YES!

And it makes reality simple for those who lack brain capacity to deal with complexity wink
Yeah. When you can't back-up your own points, you throw wild accusations and talk crap
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah. When you can't back-up your own points, you throw wild accusations and talk crap

Can't help them, their wounds are just not healing grin I got to get to work now, I'll be of more use there. Have a nice day!
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by fairygeh(f): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Don't mind them dear. Don't get angry, stress is unhealthy.

When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical. (Author Unknown)

lol.ok dear its just so annoying.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy looolz at she farts in my face.... cheesy cheesy cheesy wch kind of i.diot wld jus sit there wen someone is farting in his face?
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: cheesy cheesy cheesy looolz at she farts in my face.... cheesy cheesy cheesy wch kind of i.diot wld jus sit there wen someone is farting in his face?
the big ones
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2012
^^ ah shame
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by fairygeh(f): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
mynd,i must confess u r one of the few sane guys here.
Re: Why Are Guys Crying All Over Nl These Days? by Mynd44: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2012
mondi_cheeks: ^^ ah shame
Big shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why) / I Need Your Opinion! / Men!!!how Will You React To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.