Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) (15997 Views)

Poll: Who do you vote as Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland

Andre Uweh: 22% (36 votes)
High_Chief: 9% (16 votes)
Odumchi: 15% (26 votes)
OnlyTruth: 52% (85 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by ChinenyeN(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2011
afam4eva:

I think we should nominate Ezeuche and Igboboy to be our minister of defence. They'll we charged with protecting the territorial integrity of AlaIgbo.
. . . . . . . No; Let's just leave this to be about the Eze Igbo thing
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
dayokanu:

So if any Yoruba doesnt support Tinubu(Rochas) or Awolowo he is an outcast?

Like seriously

Anyway ibo kwenu

Interesting observation.

ibo kwenu zo.

Wuruwuru democracy, at least you should have allowed the guy to test his popularity like others.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Jarus(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
Very entertaining threads you guys have done here, lightened up by PointB and Okija in partiicular. I have rolling here in laughter for the last 30 minutes.

Beyond the entertainment, and that's where I disagree with Abagworo and Koboj, I think this thread passes a message: Igbos are organized. Remember the first physical get-together of Nairalanders some 3 or 4 years ago was by Igbo Nairalander in London, I think.

Kudos to you guys.

I enjoy Onlytruth's acceptance speech and will give him my vote.

Igbo kwenu!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by ZE: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2011
Where is Eziachi on the list of nominees biko
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by coogar: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2011
no okija-juju, no election
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by jason123: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2011
I can't believe Onlytruth was nominated! That Igbo supremacist (Igbo Nazist)! angry The dude is not fit enough to be the Eze Ndigbo of Nl, period!

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by jason123: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2011
I am for Eziachi! smiley
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
Jarus:

Very entertaining threads you guys have done here, lightened up by PointB and Okija in partiicular. I have rolling here in laughter for the last 30 minutes.

Beyond the entertainment, and that's where I disagree with Abagworo and Koboj, I think this thread passes a message: Igbos are organized. Remember the first physical get-together of Nairalanders some 3 or 4 years ago was by Igbo Nairalander in London, I think.

Kudos to you guys.

Igbo kwenu!!!

So we judge threads now by how entertaining YOU THINK THEY ARE? I though the idea here was to separate threads by their classification and it is clear that this thread is to be moved to the Tribal/Ethnic Board where it should belong.

On my agreeing with Abagworo, I certainly do not see the sense in a particular ethnic group of adults deciding to make for themselves a kind in an online forum. It just sounds like something children in primary schools would do for to increase their cuteness factor. Adults engaging in the same here is more than creepy to me.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by OAM4J: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
Interesting!

I just voted and I wish to keep my vote secret  cool

afam4eva:

I think we should nominate Ezeuche and Igboboy to be our minister of defence. They'll we charged with protecting the territorial integrity of AlaIgbo.

I guess the new Eze will appoint his chiefs after his coronation and we moderators will have a good working relationship with them.

Kobojunkie:

So we judge threads now by how entertaining YOU THINK THEY ARE? I though the idea here was to separate threads by their classification and it is clear that this thread is to be moved to the Tribal/Ethnic Board where it should belong.

On my agreeing with Abagworo, I certainly do not see the sense in a particular ethnic group of adults deciding to make for themselves a kind in an online forum. It just sounds like something children in primary schools would do for to increase their cuteness factor. Adults engaging in the same here is more than creepy to me.

Well there are many ways to look at it. We can classify it as an ethnic thread because it involves an ethnic group and move it to ethnic section, we can do that also to every thread that focus on a particular state or Governor or leaders of an ethnic group.

But we can also look at the issue; what is taking place here (electioneering) which is 100% politics and retain it in politics section. We chose the later especially more so that it doesn't cause any harm to any other ethnic group or disturbs the overall interest of the section and forum.

Please let it be. We moderators have discussed it and we are cool with it. We even have it on the home page.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Odunnu: 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2011
Madam Kobo, quit whining jor, go and enjoy thousands of other threads that are not igbocentric
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Odunnu: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2011
Just like Dbanj got an Igbo title, I so wish that the new Eze ndi Igbo 1 of Nairaland would dash me the title - [b]ono na obi Eze 1 [/b]of Nairaland
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by ZE: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
the list is not complete without Eziachi but in his absence i will vote for onlythuth
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by coogar: 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
Odunnu:

Madam Kobo, quit whining jor, go and enjoy thousands of other threads that are not igbocentric

odunnu, are you going to allow this mockery of an election to go on?
i urge you to close this thread right now. okija-juju has been robbed of his fundamental human right to contest.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
I have sum questions that need answers before l can vote.

1. Why is the above list lacking some names?

2. Off what benefit will it be for we the Ndigbo Nationwide?

3. What will be the e-address/host/URL of the new e-Eze Ndigbo? Will it be www.nairaland.com/ezendigbo.html or a dedicated url www.ezendigboNl.com

4. Who will be the e-palace guards, e-custodian of tradition, e-high chief etc
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2011
OAM4J:

Well there are many ways to look at it. We can classify it as an ethnic thread because it involves an ethnic group and move it to ethnic section, we can do that also to every thread that focus on a particular state or Governor or leaders of an ethnic group.

But we can also look at the issue; what is taking place here (electioneering) which is 100% politics and retain it in politics section. We chose the later especially more so that it doesn't cause any harm to any other ethnic group or disturbs the overall interest of the section and forum.

Please let it be. We moderators have discussed it and we are cool with it.

Unless you are going to try to explain to us how State related threads are to be classified under Tribal/Ethnic/Racial Politics, I think you should stick to what makes sense. Nairaland already classifies politics that involves and affects specific groups along tribal/ethnic/racial lines under a subsection here and it does make sense that issues that fall under this group be moved there. However, if you believe that all issues that pertain to states ONLY have to do with specific tribal/ethnic/racial groups, please go right ahead and convince us of this.

Ethnic Electionering? I am sure that also falls under the banner Tribal/Ethnic/Racial POLITICS . . . . Or where you of the mind that that does not happen at the ethnic\tribal levels before this thread??

Oh I should let it be because you all have deemed this entertaining. If you want me to let it be then please apply the same logic to all other tribal threads with a poll, and tribal threads that have some form of electioneering/politics going on. . . there are plenty of them and I would expect FAIRNESS from the lot of you. Or is that too much to expect still?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
The Presidency is already constituting a three man committee of election observers, they are tasked with

mönitoring the elections,

supporting the best e-candidate,

making sure the e-candidate wins

and providing the necessary e-resources to OUR e-candidate.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
Thank God, His excellency just approved one of OUR request. Let me get across Louis Edet House. Will feed you back.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
Thank God, His excellency just approved one of OUR request. Let me get across Louis Edet House. Will feed you back.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by OAM4J: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Unless you are going to try to explain to us how State related threads are to be classified under Tribal/Ethnic/Racial Politics, I think you should stick to what makes sense. Nairaland already classifies politics that involves and affects specific groups along tribal/ethnic/racial lines under a subsection here and it does make sense that issues that fall under this group be moved there. However, if you believe that all issues that pertain to states ONLY have to do with specific tribal/ethnic/racial groups, please go right ahead and convince us of this.

Ethnic Electionering? I am sure that also falls under the banner Tribal/Ethnic/Racial POLITICS . . . . Or where you of the mind that that does not happen at the ethnic\tribal levels before this thread??

Oh I should let it be because you all have deemed this entertaining. If you want me to let it be then please apply the same logic to all other tribal threads with a poll, and tribal threads that have some form of electioneering/politics going on. . . there are plenty of them and I would expect FAIRNESS from the lot of you. Or is that too much to expect still?

I think you should apply/accept the position of politics section moderator. Till then, let those of us there now moderate it the best way we think we should. Thanks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by okadaman2: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
Without Okija_juju, this election is a farce, heaven and earth rejected it  angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by NRIPRIEST(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
Okija_juju:

Hmmm!!

Now I think I understand you!

So If I dont agree with you and others on matter concerning Igbos, then I am not Igbo! Even though my User_I.D which I have always had since way before I even started actively posting on Igbo themed threads is a known Igbo deity, I can read and write (a little bit) Igbo and have even gone ahead to point out that I am from Nri (which is the ancestral home of all Igbos), yet you and others like you question my ethnicity because I dont see things your way! Intersting!!

Uwa wu paw-paw men!! Yaw!  grin

Now I get it.

Thanks anyways, it was fun while it lasted.

I hope I have the time to do this again. . . Politics is fun! especially when its dirty!   grin

Now, I'm off to cause a stir in any igbo thread I can find!!  grin

@xtainh

Poor lad!! This must be the closest you've come to any relevance on Nairaland! Keep working at it. . .

I just thought I should inject some life into the thread!! Without me, this thread would be boring! I would have loved to see you lose your puny wikkle mind after I rigged my way to victory, but then again!! poo happens!

Suck my hairy balls you D'ick riding Ojukwu/Biafran b'itch!!  grin

OKIJA JUJU, I cant believe you just said you are from AGUKWU-NRI !!  If its true then you are the biggest FOOOL!!
And dont forget the last sentence on this your post because I will remind you if you forget!!! Remenber what Arthur Nzeribe told Mko Abiola!

“YOU WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY WHILE AM STILL ALIVE“
Nzeribe to Mko Abiola. . .

Aku fesia odaalu awo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2011
Just got assurrance from the IGP, 17,820 e-policemen and women will be providing security throughout the duration of the voting to avoid SCIENTIFIC RIGGING.

The Airforce will also provide e-air cover too. Please report any security breech to my office immediately.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
His Excellency just donated three dedicated Servers, generator and other e-items to host the e-palace and other e-items of office associated with the new e-EZE NDIGBO.

Guys lets appreciate the President for this gesture.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by yang(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
Igbo enwero Eze

Make una no dey whine me.

Ndi be anyi adiro ka ndi ofe mmanu ma obu ndi ugwu.

We don't respect Royalty which is why we are so independent. So yáll might just be wasting another few MB on the internet.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by NRIPRIEST(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2011
ONLYTRUTH,CHUKWU MELU GI EZE-IGBO MAKA NA ONYE CHUKWU MELU EZE, MMADU APUGHI INAPU YA.

Ide ju ogwu nwa Anaedo,Nwadialo nwa Idenmili kenelu isi ga echi Eze!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
OAM4J:

I think you should apply/accept the position of politics section moderator. Till then, let those of us there now moderate it the best way we think we should. Thanks.

I don't need to be moderator to point out that a rule when the rule is not being followed. I am not saying you should not moderate but that you do so FAIRLY and that means that you FOLLOW THE RULES you put forth for others to. Not BEND it whenever you feel you want to but come down on others when they do.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by nadine07: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2011
We need okija juju on the least, lets have a free and fair voting.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I don't need to be moderator to point out that a rule when the rule is not being followed. I am not saying you should not moderate but that you do so FAIRLY and that means that you FOLLOW THE RULES you put forth for others to. Not BEND it whenever you feel you want to but come down on others when they do.

Why not get yourself a date for the week and stop nagging over petty things?

You be real wahala lady o!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by PointB: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Madam, what is the essence of your campaign? To draw attention to your superior sense of morality and uprightness? In what way does it benefit you if this harmless thread is 'degraded' to the sections you desire? Or you just want to show your tenacity for appearing even where you are not needed?

For the avoidance of doubt,
1. This thread is electioneering, it belongs to politics.
2. All Nairalanders are enjoined to vote, it is not sectional.
3. The mods, are playing by the rules, and they have stated their reasoning (not like they are even obliged to)

Be sensible, and mature, and let it go. Haba!
Take my suggestion, cast your ballot, and let others do theirs in peace.

Live and let live!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by coogar: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
NRI PRIEST:

OKIJA JUJU, I cant believe you just said you are from AGUKWU-NRI !!  If its true then you are the biggest FOOOL!!
And dont forget the last sentence on this your post because I will remind you if you forget!!! Remenber what Arthur Nzeribe told Mko Abiola!

“YOU WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY WHILE AM STILL ALIVE“
Nzeribe to Mko Abiola. . .

Aku fesia odaalu awo.

i cast the 7 deadly curses of okija shrine on you.
if there's any justice in the world, you shall turn into a rodent in 7 days.
a paraplegic ground-nut eating rodent.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by PointB: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
Jarus:

Kudos to you guys.

Igbo kwenu!!!

Thanks man.

OAM4J:

Interesting!

I just voted and I wish to keep my vote secret  cool

I guess the new Eze will appoint his chiefs after his coronation and we moderators will have a good working relationship with them.

Please let it be. We moderators have discussed it and we are cool with it. We even have it on the home page.

Thanks man.

I agree, the new Eze should be able to appoint his chiefs. If he needs help on that I am sure many will be willing to help. I only hope his new office will not present unforeseen challenges/expectation. At any rate, he would be more than capable. That is what I believe their acceptance speeches implied.

And I hope the new Eze will have a good working relationship with the moderators, and other ethnic groups.

Perhaps Nairaland will benefit from less ethnic rivalry, or perhaps more ethnic rivalry will benefit Nairaland, whichever way, time, and chance will tell.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2011
PointB:

Madam, what is the essence of your campaign? [b]To draw attention to your superior sense of morality and uprightness? [/b]In what way does it benefit you if this harmless thread is 'degraded' to the sections you desire? Or you just want to show your tenacity for appearing even where you are not needed?
Absolutely!

PointB:

For the avoidance of doubt,
1. This thread is electioneering, it belongs to politics.
2. All Nairalanders are enjoined to vote, it is not sectional.
3. The mods, are playing by the rules, and they have stated their reasoning (not like they are even obliged to)

Ethnic electioneering does fall under ethnic politics and there is a section already provided for just that.

PointB:

Be sensible, and mature, and let it go. Haba!
Take my suggestion, cast your ballot, and let others do theirs in peace.

Live and let live!
If you were at least sensible and mature, I doubt you would have felt there was a need for such a thread to begin with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's / Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju / Malami Asks President Buhari To Disband Itse Sagay’s PACAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.