Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong (15008 Views)

Ondo Senator Apologises For Supporting Child-Marriage Bill / Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps / Same-sex Marriage Bill Is Irrevocable – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2011
@Poster

I tried to reason with your points, but I don't agree on the Collateral Damage part. The law as you defined does not stop people from practising homosexuality. It only prevents them from getting married, and forming gay organizations. So noone is stopping anyone from having a gay partner. They just can't get legally bound (married). Many people are misinterpreting this whole thing. Most states in the US don't allow gay marriage either, but they dont stop people from keeping same-sex partners.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by EvilBrain1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
Seriously, you guys should stop using all this born-again stuff to argue with me. When it comes to the law and the constitution, religion should have no place.

Besides, I'm not a christian. And I'm not going to become a christian no matter how many imaginary demons you cast out. And until David Mark pushes through a bill forcing all Nigerians to convert to his christianity and replacing the constitution with the bible, I have the right to express my views regardless of whether you like them or not.

I've also noticed that a lot of you have wrongly assumed that I'm gäy. While there is no way of proving this as I pointed out earlier, let me assure you that I am not. I am happy to say that I have had great success convincing women to sleep with me and until I find a nice girl to settle down with, I intend to continue pursuing them.

Just because I'm defending the rights of hömösexuals doesn't mean I'm one of them. It just means that I understand that everyone is a minority in one way or the other. It means that I'm worried that after they finish with the hömös they'll go after the atheists, then the traditionalists, then the jehovah's witnesses, then the midgets, deaf and dumb, then the ibos, then the ACN members, then the christians, then maybe they'll come after me.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by PeeBee: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
Glad this topic came up, i didn't (and still don't) have any problem with making same-sex marriage illegal but i'm not very comfortable with some other parts of the bill (i know a lot of people do not know the details of the bill and are just being emotional or self-righteous).
I agree with some of the op's points especially the part that has a jail term for anyone who protests or speaks out against the law when fully passed (is'nt that a violation of some other law that grants people freedom of speech?) Then the issue of sharing apartment with someone of same gender, which could easily be termed 'co-habitation' esp by our NPF. The 10 to 14 year jail term is a little over-done IMO (don't know if violation attracts that much). The best part of this whole saga for me is Sen. Mark asking the UK to go to hell with their aids, its the best thing I've heard from the senators all year.
I think the bill should be properly reviewed before it is passed into law to avoid future complications that will defeat their initial good intention and while they are at it, the senators should consider sponsoring an anti-adultery bill (10 years jail term will do).

Anyway i see the country's inability to put the law to practice when passed (except for witch-hunting purposes) and more visas for exile to people who would claim to be homosexual.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by Koolking(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
There is no point seeking e-sympathy on NL. NL can never help you land softly or win the war against gay. If you think you are tough, ply your trade in the open and see what the govt will do otherwise go to court and get your grievances redressed.

Sodomy will always be met with cold minds in Nigeria. The world is big enough for whoever is not accepted in a certain locality due to perceived differences to find a convenient locality.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by EvilBrain1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2011
nwanna89:

@Poster

I tried to reason with your points, but I don't agree on the Collateral Damage part. The law as you defined does not stop people from practising homosexuality. It only prevents them from getting married, and forming man-lover organizations. So noone is stopping anyone from having a man-lover partner. They just can't get legally bound (married). Many people are misinterpreting this whole thing. Most states in the US don't allow man-lover marriage either, but they dont stop people from keeping same-sex partners.

The american states that have legislated against gäy marriage passed bills defining marriage as between a man and a woman which is fine by me. Their laws dont strip people of their constitutional rights. They dont prescribe ridiculous prison sentences for victimless crimes. They don't make it a crime to share a flat with same sex friends. And they don't make it illegal for gäys to participate in the political process.

All the americans do is refuse to legally recognize gäy marriages which our supreme court had already done for us here. So what is the justification for this law?

Besides, the US has a large openly gäy community and many of them had mounted court challenges demanding that their marriages be recognized. None of this exists in Nigeria. Nigerian gäys do their best to hide from the public and do what they do discreetly. All the publicly known gäys were outed against their wishes.

The first time most Nigerians saw gäy people out in public is when they went to Abuja to protest this bill at the public hearing. The senators responded to them by shouting them down and adding even more draconian provisions. But if this bill didn't exist, nobody would have seen or had to think about the gäys, and everybody would have been better off.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by Baawaa(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2011
Evilbrain or wat do u call urself.u ar on ur own!
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by ojofree: 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
Evilbrain or whatever idiotic nomenclature you choose to be addressed by, may the likes of you rot in the vilest of dark places, YOU SEE TOTO FULL EVERYWHERE NA MAN YANSH YOU SAY YOU WAN POKE,
I am intensely homophobic and proud
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by cheekswat(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2011
Nigerians never cease to amaze me, and the problem again is that the moment you start canvassing for human rights, especially as it concerns gay rights, people stupidly think that you must be gay.
I am not gay, but i've been involved in this argument more times than i can remember. Even though, I am not gay and will never see anything sexually attractive in a fellow man, with an anatomy that is predominantly made up of bone, it is absolutely wrong for the House to pass the anti-gay bill. And to top it all, I am yet to hear a convincing argument in support of the bill except that it's not biblical or cultural, and so on and so forth.
I think that Nigerians are selfish, emotional, sentimental and lack any sense of objectivity. We hear people condemn things, and we jump to do the same conclusion without thinking it through, for instance the implications and so on.
For instance, what right does anyone have to condemn what adults do with their lives as long as it's consensual and does not trample on the rights of another or others?
We may not support gays or what they do, but we have no right to deny them their rights as accorded them in the constitution, as regards freedom of speech, union and the rest.
Let me give a scenario here- the rights of people in a geographical setting can be likened to a large cake from which everyone has the right to his/her chunk. Now, if what we think is right in our eyes is that the cake is meant to be eaten, but some people, for one reason or the other decide to trample on their own share of the cake, what right do we have to jail them, if they are not denying others their own share, stealing from others, or trampling the cake belonging to others?
In essence, the cake is our collective human rights which we all deserve, the people who fervently believe that cakes should be eaten are the majority of us, while those who trample on their share of the cake are the gays. So, as long as they are not raping or forcing an unwilling person or an underage, which is tantamount to sexual harassment, rape or denying somebody else his or her own rights, then what is our business what they do with their own piece of cake.
I hear people talk about culture and I laugh. Seriously, what is our culture? The last time I checked, we once had a culture of killing twins because we found them strange and evil. That was before Mary Slessor fought against the practice. Also, female genital mutilation (FGM) used to be our culture and still is, even though people get infected, die, and often live with the trauma.
As we speak, there is still a culture of marrying underage girls to men old enough to be their fathers or grandfathers in the north, sometimes leading to Vesicovaginal fistula (VVF) for some of the young girls.
And to think that a senator who recently got married to an underage (13yrs) was there as the anti-gay bill was sponsored and passed continues to baffle me. If you asked me, that is worse that homosexuality because one party(the girl) is too young to take such a big decision on her own, cos invariably, her parents forced her into marriage with a man old enough to be her father. That violates the girl's right.
The bill stipulated a jail sentence of 14 years for gays, while just recently, a former boko haram spokesman, (self confessed) got three years for his atrocities, which of course include maiming and taking human lives, thereby denying them their right to life as stipulated in the constitution.
People are also quick to quote the quran or the bible in their criticism of gay rights, to this people, I ask one question. Is the law of Nigeria supposed to be based on the quran and the bible, since we have Nigerians who neither believe in the quran or the bible, does that make them lesser in status when the issue of rights is concerned in their country, especially when what they ask for does not infringe on anyone's rights whatsoever?
Let us not talk when someday, a senate president sits on his chair and says the quran stipulates the practice of sharia and wants to enforce it in this country or another says that the bible or grail book or whatever says an eye for an eye, or whatever, since some of us have blindly supported them on this one where the Holy books formed part of the basis for the bill.
We may not support them (gays) or like them, but we have no right to deny them their rights as long as they are not rapists, pedophiles, etc who infringe on other people's rights.
I have met people who sleep with their neighbour's wife or or do terrible things also condemning gays, and worst of all quoting the bible to back up their argument. The last time I checked, the bible says no sin is greater than the other, so what gives them the right.
Moreover, such actions as sleeping with your neighbour's wife or cheating on your spouse can even have worse implications as it can destroy homes, lead to broken homes, affect the children and cause all kinds of psychological trauma, especially for those on the receiving end if they end up finding out. Gays do their business in their homes, and I don't see how what adults voluntarily do in their homes should affect us this much.
The bill is also setting a dangerous precedence in the country which many people are overlooking due to sentiments and emotions we have somehow attached to it. Sin is sin. Maybe we should all check what we do ourselves, and clear out eyes of foreign objects before plucking the speck of wood from another person's eye.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by EvilBrain1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
Baawaa:

Evilbrain or wat do u call urself.u ar on your own!

People in the right often are.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by EvilBrain1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
cheekswat:

Nigerians never cease to amaze me, and the problem again is that the moment you start canvassing for human rights, especially as it concerns man-lover rights, people stupidly think that you must be man-lover.
I am not man-lover, but i've been involved in this argument more times than i can remember. Even though, I am not man-lover and will never see anything sexually attractive in a fellow man, with an anatomy that is predominantly made up of bone, it is absolutely wrong for the House to pass the anti-man-lover bill. And to top it all, I am yet to hear a convincing argument in support of the bill except that it's not biblical or cultural, and so on and so forth.
I think that Nigerians are selfish, emotional, sentimental and lack any sense of objectivity. We hear people condemn things, and we jump to do the same conclusion without thinking it through, for instance the implications and so on.
For instance, what right does anyone have to condemn what adults do with their lives as long as it's consensual and does not trample on the rights of another or others?
We may not support man-loving-men or what they do, but we have no right to deny them their rights as accorded them in the constitution, as regards freedom of speech, union and the rest.
Let me give a scenario here- the rights of people in a geographical setting can be likened to a large cake from which everyone has the right to his/her chunk. Now, if what we think is right in our eyes is that the cake is meant to be eaten, but some people, for one reason or the other decide to trample on their own share of the cake, what right do we have to jail them, if they are not denying others their own share, stealing from others, or trampling the cake belonging to others?
In essence, the cake is our collective human rights which we all deserve, the people who fervently believe that cakes should be eaten are the majority of us, while those who trample on their share of the cake are the man-loving-men. So, as long as they are not Desecrating or forcing an unwilling person or an underage, which is tantamount to intimate harassment, violation or denying somebody else his or her own rights, then what is our business what they do with their own piece of cake.
I hear people talk about culture and I laugh. Seriously, what is our culture? The last time I checked, we once had a culture of killing twins because we found them strange and evil. That was before Mary Slessor fought against the practice. Also, female Core mutilation (FGM) used to be our culture and still is, even though people get infected, die, and often live with the trauma.
As we speak, there is still a culture of marrying underage girls to men old enough to be their fathers or grandfathers in the north, sometimes leading to Vesicovaginal fistula (VVF) for some of the young girls.
And to think that a senator who recently got married to an underage (13yrs) was there as the anti-man-lover bill was sponsored and passed continues to baffle me. If you asked me, that is worse that homosexuality because one party(the girl) is too young to take such a big decision on her own, cos invariably, her parents forced her into marriage with a man old enough to be her father. That violates the girl's right.
The bill stipulated a jail sentence of 14 years for man-loving-men, while just recently, a former boko haram spokesman, (self confessed) got three years for his atrocities, which of course include maiming and taking human lives, thereby denying them their right to life as stipulated in the constitution.
People are also quick to quote the quran or the bible in their criticism of man-lover rights, to this people, I ask one question. Is the law of Nigeria supposed to be based on the quran and the bible, since we have Nigerians who neither believe in the quran or the bible, does that make them lesser in status when the issue of rights is concerned in their country, especially when what they ask for does not infringe on anyone's rights whatsoever?
Let us not talk when someday, a senate president sits on his chair and says the quran stipulates the practice of sharia and wants to enforce it in this country or another says that the bible or grail book or whatever says an eye for an eye, or whatever, since some of us have blindly supported them on this one where the Holy books formed part of the basis for the bill.
We may not support them (man-loving-men) or like them, but we have no right to deny them their rights as long as they are not rapists, craddle-robbers, etc who infringe on other people's rights.
I have met people who sleep with their neighbour's wife or or do terrible things also condemning man-loving-men, and worst of all quoting the bible to back up their argument. The last time I checked, the bible says no sin is greater than the other, so what gives them the right.
Moreover, such actions as sleeping with your neighbour's wife or cheating on your spouse can even have worse implications as it can destroy homes, lead to broken homes, affect the children and cause all kinds of psychological trauma, especially for those on the receiving end if they end up finding out. man-loving-men do their business in their homes, and I don't see how what adults voluntarily do in their homes should affect us this much.
The bill is also setting a dangerous precedence in the country which many people are overlooking due to sentiments and emotions we have somehow attached to it. Sin is sin. Maybe we should all check what we do ourselves, and clear out eyes of foreign objects before plucking the speck of wood from another person's eye.

Thank you!!! Finally someone is thinking with his brain.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by nduchucks: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2011
I'm sorry to say, but my take is that homosexual acts are an abomination and the prescription for that ungodly act is stoning. shikena.  Unfortunately, our laws are not sophisticated enough to carry out this requisite judgement.

Having said that, can someone provide me with a compelling reason why a commited homosexual couple should not be able to legally inherit any thing left by a partner, or why any health care benefits provided to heterosexual couples who are married should not be provided to these homosexuals (albeit their acts are an abomination) ?  Why should others enjoy more rights than these Dan Daudus? Since they are citizens, they should not be discriminated against. ko kwa?

PS, Dan Daudus are well advised to stay away from any court where I may be a judge.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by jennyb2: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2011
inasmuch as same sex marriage is frowned at in nigeria, david mark was rather too hasty to
pass d bill. my wory is dis, all d folks in national assembly are very good in passing bills dat
does not affect dem directly in a haste and also the bills dat will eventually favor dem.
i have dis strong feelings dat this gay marriage bill of a tin will cause a whole lot of commotion
especially as GEJ has not even made a comment abt it. GEJ is in love wit america and am sure he is
wondering how to support this bill witout offending obama! jst a cheap way of digressing from the
real problem facing the country! GOOD LUCK NIGERIA!
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by kinguwem: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
Sexual perversion is a sin and legalizing it is an abomination. Recently the US senate has approved sexual intercourse with horses for soldiers.
It's not every thing that is from the developed world that is good. HIV/AIDS was first discovered in homosexuals in the US. More deadly diseases will soon break out from America.
The senate did the right time. Lets condemn homosexuality, it is a psychosexual disorder.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by kinguwem: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2011
Sexual perversion is a sin and legalizing it is an abomination. Recently the US senate has approved sexual intercourse with horses for soldiers.
It's not every thing that is from the developed world that is good. HIV/AIDS was first discovered in homosexuals in the US. More deadly diseases will soon break out from America.
The senate did the right time. Lets condemn homosexuality, it is a psychosexual disorder.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by Skii(m): 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2011
Wrong application of intellectual ability
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by CHRISDGRT: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2011
Freedom of speech/association and so Wat,

1) why not support the legalization of the following associations; terrorists, prostitutes, armed robbers, drug traffickers,etc after all the all want to be heard.

2)
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by emedizzla(m): 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2011
Regardless of anyone sexuality, we all need to think so much about it, David Mark should think so much abt it.
Nd hw cn u compare armed robbers to gay. U hav to tink abt hw deir sexuality is affectin u.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by elampiro(m): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
why do you call yourself 'Evil brain'? I beg chnage your user name to ' rightous or holy brain'. In that way God will help you to start reasoning Godly.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by Tunmi(f): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
@ OP and
cheekswat:

Nigerians never cease to amaze me, and the problem again is that the moment you start canvassing for human rights, especially as it concerns man-lover rights, people stupidly think that you must be man-lover.

I am not man-lover, but i've been involved in this argument more times than i can remember. Even though, I am not man-lover and will never see anything sexually attractive in a fellow man, with an anatomy that is predominantly made up of bone, it is absolutely wrong for the House to pass the anti-man-lover bill. And to top it all, I am yet to hear a convincing argument in support of the bill except that it's not biblical or cultural, and so on and so forth.

We may not support man-loving-men or what they do, but we have no right to deny them their rights as accorded them in the constitution, as regards freedom of speech, union and the rest.

Thank you both so much.

When people use religious texts to support their point, I see it as an emotional support not one of logic. I have no problem with people who do not like people who are different: homosexuals, white people, black people, handicapped people. You do not have to like everyone, honest you do not. But you just cannot be my friend or someone I respect if you hold those stereotypical views, which is alright because I don't like too many friends.

But you cannot strip their rights away. That is the one thing I will vehemently disagree upon. You may dislike them, and use your religion for a reason, but you cannot deprive them of their rights.

"First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak out for me"
--- Martin Niemöller
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by ikechukz(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2011
if everybody turned gays and lesbians,won't humans go extinct.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by Cine(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
I want to address this whole good and evil issue because this conversation came up in my office last week. Everyone was expressing how evil and disgusting they thought homosexuals were. Me, being the adherent of libertarianism that I am, went completely against the grain (as I always seem to do) and started to spoil their little parade. Should have seen the looks on the faces of these forty and fifty something year olds when me their boss (twenty something), started defending said homosexuals. "How can you condone evil"; I was asked. Problem with this hollywood/biblical good and evil thing is that it doesn't really exist in the real world. Everyone is a little sociopathic, some more than most, for example: I couldn't steal money and then sleep at night knowing I've stolen, hence why I don't steal. There are many who can, and then sleep well. There are those who could happily kill another human being, and sleep well. They are not evil in the biblical sense, they are sociopathic to the extreme with psychopathic tendencies. People commit as much sin as their prepared to live with, it's not that the devils in them, it's just that they can live with themselves. Now having explained this to my office, I started getting all these bemused looks. I'm guessing they thought I was some closet homosexual. I'm almost certain there are senators on this bill who are in fact bisexuals. The biggest problem I have with this bill and those who blindly support it and pontificate to those that don't, is that they remind me of the William Lynch's of this world, trying to convince you why those that are different may well be demonic etc. Terrified that if they support the rights of homosexuals people may think that they too are gay. Horrified by that fact. Forgetful that it was intolerance, pseudo science and fear that led to almost four hundred years of slavery.  cool
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by EvilBrain1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2011
ikechukz:

if everybody turned man-loving-men and lady-loving-ladies,won't humans go extinct.

Nobody is trying to force you to gäy marry. You can continue to chase women all you want without harrassment. The majority of people are predominantly hetero so the human race is safe.

All I'm saying is you should allow the gäys to live their own private lives the way they want and stop supporting bills that turn them into 2nd class citizens.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by Obinoscopy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
Why the noise, This bill will be revoked by the court once human rights group decide to take litigation action against it. The promulgation of this bill is just a waste of time and tax payers money
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by itodoho(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2011
you see, i dont blame many of you here who have supported same sex marriage or rather as you have window dressed it, that preventing same sex marriage by law would set a bad precedent for other laws in the country.anyways, like i said, it is not surprising at all!most of you have spent all if not most of your lives in the west, so much so that you have lost all respect for everything african!otherwise, how can a black person whose fore fathers were conceived after hard,vigourous, sweaty s*xx in the blessed lands of Africa ever contemplate supporting a thing such as same sex marriage?who ever heard of such an abomination!you all should bury your heads in shame oh ye lost souls of Africa!how disgusting, how shocking and yet how painful it is, that you have forgotten the moral virtues of your forbears! i say shame on you all!for you are all lost indeed and while you mothers weep and cry for this disgraceful generation, may their curses yet follow all of you to your grave! i have said my piece.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by itodoho(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2011
and what exactly is your point mr. cine?
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by eros(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
Hmmmmm!!! Evilbrain, you don start again.

Oh boy!!! No let them catch you oooooo. Left this matter and face other better things.

You worry ooooo.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by Cine(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
you see, i dont blame many of you here who have supported same sex marriage or rather as you have window dressed it, that preventing same sex marriage by law would set a bad precedent for other laws in the country.

Yes, it is a bad precedent, but far more importantly; the fact that the burden of proof is on you to justify why such an act is an "abomination": and please if you're going to throw bible quotes at me like the silly senators, then he who is free of sin cast, etc. Point is, one too many bible bashing hypocrites on this thread, how many married Nigerian men seem to think it's their right to have mistresses/gfs even though it's 'ungodly', how many of those senators built homes from illicit funds, how many sins have you yourself committed. People commit as much sin as they're prepared to live with. Accept it.

anyways, like i said, it is not surprising at all!most of you have spent all if not most of your lives in the west, so much so that you have lost all respect for everything african!
In early 20th century britain, women weren't allowed the vote. Have modern Brits lost respect for everything British because they don't adhere to the archaic traditions of their great forefathers. Have Jews in the Diaspora who challenge Zionist ideology and everything it stands for lost respect for everything Jewish. It's a weak argument.  

otherwise, how can a black person whose fore fathers were conceived after hard,vigourous, sweaty s*xx in the blessed lands of Africa ever contemplate supporting a thing such as same sex marriage?
I assure you if you go back far enough, history does not support your argument. btw, if you're not hom o sexual, you don't have to have sex with another man.

who ever heard of such an abomination!you all should bury your heads in shame oh ye lost souls of Africa!how disgusting, how shocking and yet how painful it is, that you have forgotten the moral virtues of your forbears! i say shame on you all!for you are all lost indeed and while you mothers weep and cry for this disgraceful generation, may their curses yet follow all of you to your grave! i have said my piece.

There's no need to fear homo sexuals. They won't jump on . They won't try and sneak into your bed. I''m sure you maybe know a few you're just not aware.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by pazienza(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2011
Hmm,It's like sagamite is still on his way,can't wait for his arrival.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2011
Keep that shit away. undecided
I don't want any of my homies suddenly "coming out" and then invite me to their gaay wedding.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by EvilBrain1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2011
eros:

Hmmmmm!!! Evilbrain, you don start again.

Oh boy!!! No let them catch you oooooo. Left this matter and face other better things.

You worry ooooo.

Let them do their worst. I ain't never scared. All this hypocrisy and bigotry has got to stop.
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by coolluk(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2011
Nice post, Unbiased and logical. see our senators dey form culture, tradition and bible. I guess its our culture to loot public funds. Davis mark is brainless cretin
Re: Why the "Anti-Gäy Marriage Bill" is Wrong by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2011
This evil brain of a boy i think u have issues.

When God created men, He said we should have dominion over all other things He created, including animals. So we are supposed to be super than them. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANIMALS OF SAME SEX MATING??

LAILAI, never , so haw could men bring themselves so low to mate with same sex? Ha, Fire bounce on them all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Accredited Anambra Election Observers Arrested In Owerri, Imo State / Amaechi Queries LADOL For Receiving Ships Carrying Oil, Gas-related Cargoes / N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.