Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here (4011 Views)

What Are D Most Used ICE BREAKERS While Talking To A Strange Girl???? / Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by swiftycool(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2007
Many of us have at a time done some things we are not really proud of, though we might have been reluctant to admit it in the past. If you have ever broken someone's heart, and never had the chance to appologise, here is the thread where you right your wrong. Make that appology and if you have gone on with your life and for whatever reasons can't get back together, wish the heart broken person well and possibly maintain a sincere friendship from there if necessary.

This thread will be viewd by those who were hurt, heres the time to make things right.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by swiftycool(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2007
To you, Gl, whom i caused so much pain in my playboy days, im so sorry, i know you didnt desrve tthe way i treated you. Im much wiser now and ive come to understand a woman's worth.Many girls ive come accross dont have the sincerity and true love you gave which i took for granted, If i could turn back the hands of time, i would'nt have been so silly. I really loved you then but i cant imagine what got over me, I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me and i wish u the best in life.

1 Like

Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by acidrop(f): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ppl bad oooo, anyway sha, i havent really broken anybody's heart, but i have made him jealouse which in a way broke his heart, so ermm, am sorry kci, wherever he is, my mind is clear am sorry grin
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by olanajim(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2007
"T"for short. It all happened years ago. When you are tripping for him. At that time, he believe love is a mere contraption. an aberration. He never know what a lady in love can be.

You fell in love with a coolheaded guy. A real man: you told your friends you can die for him. You did everything to let him notice you. But the more you try the more he avoided you.

One day, you came to his house and deliberately stay long, hoping to pass the night. Your effort failed to yeild fruit as he politely sent you out of his room.

In frustration, you left, vowing never to talk to him again. Somehow, the pain of being rejected overwhelmed you as you found yourself rushing into a relationship with his best friend. He ignored you and didn't warn you of impending danger.

You slept with "J", his best friend, and he impregnated you. Closing a chapter in your promising career, You could not go for your University education as a result of that mistake,

"J" turned out to be a brute and a useless wife-beater. He is a man whose "kalashinikov" controls his brain.

He saw you last year as you struggle to make a living on a road side, selling pepper. His heart bled as he beheld a waste of womanhood. Had he know, he would have agreed to date you and make it platonic. Maybe you would have had your education.

He takes the blame for your plight. For by rejecting you, he drove you to the wolf who messed up your life.

He don't know where you live but he has promised himself to help at least one of your children when he get married. That way, he can give him(your kid) what his action deprieved you.

"T", HE was sorry! As he grew wiser in life, it occured to him that what you had for him at that time was real. But, he was not a slave of love and passion. He was a man of logic. If he had wanted to appease you, he'd have love to marry you as a compensation. But with four children at that tender age, and a crazy husband, he is content at playing humanitarian role.

Once again, HE is sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by yimiton(f): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2007
I'm sorry B, I know you've always loved me. Even as you did every thing you could possibly think about to make me love you too. I tried, but as you know, it's not possible to try to love someone, the heart has a mind of it's own.
There were times I led you on, but I'd always known I was never going to end up with you.
I was selfish, I was hearthless and although I still feel pity for you in my heart, I know pity is not strong enough to make a marriage.
I pray and hope that someday soon, you'll meet a woman who'll trully love you and respect you the way you are.
And I pray you'll find a place in your heart to forgive me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by sammy6(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2007
a big sorry to all the hearts i've broken in pursuit of a life partner
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by WebMonk(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2007
"G" - We met in the most unsuspecting of ways. I knew you liked way before you did. I had no intention of manipulating you. But i guess i fell for you when i got my first present from a girl on the 3rd to last semester. I went for it. We texted till there was no tommorrow, we called everyday, and when i was waiting for my certificate i gave you my first kiss in my life. I opened feelings in you that you never had for anyone else. In the heat of things, doubts came in, and whenever i looked into your eyes - i knew you loved me - and it pained me that i couldn't do the same.

If i could go back, i would have worked on us being just friends. But i wanted to say I'm sorry for the pain i've caused you.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by swiftycool(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2007
@ Sammy

Y not be specific?
i believe each one is entitled to an independent or separate
appology. Mind u its not every case one gets sorry about y'know.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by niceuzor: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2007
- Apologise what?
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by swiftycool(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2007
niceuzor:

- Apologise what?

Appologise 4 your past fu ck ups, i mean i know being nice is hard
But to have a name professing niceness?!!
Brotha act your name,,,,,, or Maybe its just Ironical  undecided
i know u hav broken many hearts,No! Im sure
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2007
To Nan, Whose heart i completly tore to shreads during my adolescent years am so sorry. Even 6 years after that unfortunate episode, I still sense resentment whenever we talk, Am so sorry. please forgive me, Dear God forgive me too. I have paid for breaking your heart, I have had my own share of heart breaks.
I am so sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by efuah(f): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2007
cry cry cry
cry
cry
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Easybaby(f): 11:28am On Oct 02, 2007
efuah, why are you crying angry sad
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by niceuzor: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2007
crying because she was heartbroken? undecided wat do think? wink
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by efuah(f): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2007
easybaby, so you're angry with me because am crying undecided

uzor, hw far now? these days u dnt want make i see wussup huh? tongue

@your question, am crying because i broke someone's heart too cry
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by zorro(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2007
Dear B i really wish i could let u know how sorry i am for the way i treated u, u r a truly wonderful person and I never meant to hurt you but things were just not working between us.I believe everything happens for a reason and I wish u find ur knight in shining armour. take care
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2007
na which kind fake thread be dis one??

1 Like

Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Easybaby(f): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2007
ziddy:

na which kind fake thread be this one??

na which kind question be this?
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by saucekid(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2007
i'm sorry for not breaking anyone's heart
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by funmeme(f): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2007
am really sorry if i have broken anyone's heart till date knowingly or unknowingly especially guys who feel dissapointed 4 my not dating them. am so so sorry if u've been heartbroken at any point.

love u all with the love of God, but i gat to be wise. am soriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2007
Too many names grin grin grin grin but am not sorry for breaking anyone hearts angry angry, that is what makes life very interesting wink, its a win or lose situation.

That is how people learn from their mistakes, how to be much smarter and watchful when getting in a relationships.

1 Like

Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by mrpataki(m): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2007
Why should I apologise for what she started? undecided

Life goes on abeg. tongue wink
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by dapsins69(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2007
am 1, not that am happy dat i am.just wanna say sorry 2 all dis people, idayat, maryam,mabel.dammy,mfon, tope, funke,elizabeth,mojisola,mfon,seyi and most recently toluwani.ladies, am sorry it aint me,its me!

NB: dont hate the player, hate the game
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by sanrima(f): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2007
dapsins69:

am 1, not that am happy that i am.just want to say sorry 2 all this people, idayat, maryam,mabel.dammy,mfon, tope, funke,elizabeth,mojisola,mfon,seyi and most recently toluwani.ladies, am sorry it aint me,its me!

NB: don't hate the player, hate the game

@ dapsins69
my god! guy u have really broken and crushed so many hearts. grin grin grin
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by sanrima(f): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2007
cry cry cry to sampson and richard, i,m really sorry 4 leading u on and dumping u in the middle of the sea, my heart bleeds everyday i rem u guys. sorry i left without giving any reason to u guys, just dat i was not ready to get intimate on sex but i couldn,t bring my self to tell u guys.

and to u charles chijioke in nairaland, sorry i left and never bothered calling u again even wen u sent me a text of missing me. it,s just dat i got scared after the kisses i just couldn,t bring my self to let u know i,m a v**g**, just hope u will meet someone else that will fall in love with u soonest.

and to every other guy i might have given a bleeding heart unknowingly i,m really sorry. cry cry cry
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by sammy6(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2007
@dapsins69,
you try but if i am to do a head count like yours,i'm sure my figure will tripple yours besides they are some names that i cannot even remember.Once again im sorry to all the girls i broke their heart.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by toyboy1(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2007
Whao, I hereby use this medium to apologies to all the gals i have in so many ways hurt, broken their hearts, their trust and even made to transfer my evil deeds to other innocent guys out there - cos the easiest way fro a good gal to go bad is just to fall into the hands of a playa.
OMG, i played, slept with friends, cheated, multi dated,
I dont wanna call names cos the list will be soooo long, but may God help me in my quest to be a one lady man and that law of karma doesnt come calling cry cry cry cry wish i could go back in time and undo all d hurts n pains i have caused.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by babylahot(f): 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2007
to kelvin, love is a very strong feelings u ve 4 somebody, but i never loved u 4 once that was why i broke ur heart, but plz find a place in ur heart 2 forguve me coz my mind is troubled, KELVIN PLZ FORGIVE ME AM REALLY SORRY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by mukina2: 12:36am On Oct 09, 2007
embarassed cry embarassed cry embarassed cry cry
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by jayvin01: 1:40am On Oct 09, 2007
mukina2:

embarassed cry embarassed cry embarassed cry cry

lol,

well as for me i aint done yet, as a mof, im just gettin started grin so goodluck to y'all chickenhead hoodreds out there that comes my way, grin
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by crazyp(f): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2007
ziddy:

na which kind fake thread be this one??
Easybaby:

na which kind question be this?
saucekid:

i'm sorry for not breaking anyone's heart

cheesy grin grin grin lmao, una go kill person with laughter ooo

for E, what else can i say,
i'm still very sorry, it wasnt just right, sad cry
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by olanajim(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2007
I used to think l am a sinner, until l read this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Needed / How Can I Get Him? / BED ROOM DUTIES IN Marriage-(for Married People Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.