Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here (4013 Views)

What Are D Most Used ICE BREAKERS While Talking To A Strange Girl???? / Why Do Ladies Fall Prey To Heart-Breakers / Why Are Igbo Girls Natural Heart Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by ufobabe(f): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2007
michael, kingsley, oreva, samuel, george,nicolas, ifeanyi,titus and many others.

really i didn't break them down. they love me so much but my heart is not just 4 them.

i have forced my self 2 love them but my heart keep saying NO.

truely, am sorry but know that it is the heart that choose 2 LOVE not the flesh

again and again

GUYS! AM SO SORRY
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by swiftycool(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2007
@ Ufobabe
Are u saying u have never been in love with any of those guys?
So what was the basis of the apparent relationships?
MONEY i Guess  wink
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Chuxy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2007
Yes this is a nice oppurtunity,

Em to Onyeka, Ifeoma, Kate, Sandra, em Josphine, Folasade, Nneka, Toyin, Rukewe, Jennifer, Bose, Princess, Chidima, Nonye, Helen and Fome, hope U get this note I'm really sorry 4 leaving U cos I wont say I broke Ur hearts. I'm really sorry,

and to my bedmates cant mention ur names. Sorry 4 not being serious in d relationship, I know what I'm doing is bad but its as a result of a serious heart I had, since then I swore never to Love any Girl again. so I'm sorry but I dont think I'm really to change. but all d same sorry.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by ufobabe(f): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2007
swiftycool:

@ Ufobabe
Are u saying u have never been in love with any of those guys?
So what was the basis of the apparent relationships?
MONEY i Guess  wink

i have been in love before. we ended gracefully therefore deserve no apology.

i don't ask money from guys. if u are rich, it is 4 urself. i even give them if i care enough 2 help any. money is not everything. and it doesn't buy happiness and faithfulness.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by chyde(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2007
guys,

so if the devil's hitman, death, comes on a roll, he will declkare a harvest from all these confessors

hahahahahahaa grin grin grin shocked
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by pcmecom(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2007
I just want to say I am really sorry to bimbo,blessing,and ekene,I dated this 3 girls at the same time in 2006 somewhere in the north,actually none of the them knew about it because i regulated all my movement but like say everyday for the thief , ,bimbo everytually found out and she was really pissed,I thought she was going to work out but she never did,she continued to be with and still came to my house even after she found,I tried to chase her away but she didnt want to leave,it crazy but I guess she really did love me,I just want to say I am sorry for dating 3 girls at the same time and I PROMISE I wont do it again.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by sleekdot(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2008
F***i ,I know you hate me so much now,I know you hate any one that bears my name also,it was not my fault I was satisfying my "randy" nature.I did not really like you it was just your body( how could I,you lied that you were a virgin). Am older now may be we can hook up n catch up old times,am really sorry.

B***i, I knew I had no future with you and still I deflowered you,I made promises I knew I could not keep,you were toooooo short for me,I messed you up with toooo much s*x.I saw you last year and all I wanted to do was to sleep with you (but why did you call me that nite to turn you on on phone??) when I wanted to end the relationship I lied to you that I had given my life to Christ when I was still a bloody sinner. I am so sorry,again I am older now. can we hang out this Friday after work,bring a girlfriend if you don't trust me.

M***n, hmmmmm we both knew that s*x was the basis of our relationship,all of a sudden you said you were in love haba!!! I was very honest with you,I said nothing about love to you but you kept loving,then to make matters worse I wanted to sleep with your friend and I did it to your face,you were mad though but you still wanted me.Then I met A****a, I would send you out of my house anytime shes coming, that was a very horrible thing I did AM REALLY SORRY,endless list of the wrongs I did to you,baby I am really sorry,.Mo,why did you not reply my message.

Mr ********** am sorry for sleeping with your wife, am a changed man now,it was wrong of me.I am really sorry from the bottom of my heart. cry cry cry cry cry

To any other girl,am sorry cry cry cry cry cry

God please forgive me, karma please don't come my way embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Faitymine(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2008
Forgive us, just like we forgive those that trespasses against our wishes!
Plzzzzz
cry cry cry!
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Guchis(f): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2008
To all the guys I've hurt in the past, forgive me, didn't meant to break your hearts.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2008
sleekdot:

F***i ,I know you hate me so much now,I know you hate any one that bears my name also,it was not my fault I was satisfying my "randy" nature.I did not really like you it was just your body( how could I,you lied that you were a virgin). Am older now may be we can hook up n catch up old times,am really sorry.

B***i, I knew I had no future with you and still I deflowered you,I made promises I knew I could not keep,you were toooooo short for me,I messed you up with toooo much s*x.I saw you last year and all I wanted to do was to sleep with you (but why did you call me that night to turn you on on phone??) when I wanted to end the relationship I lied to you that I had given my life to Christ when I was still a bloody sinner. I am so sorry,again I am older now. can we hang out this Friday after work,bring a girlfriend if you don't trust me.

M***n, hmmmmm we both knew that s*x was the basis of our relationship,all of a sudden you said you were in love haba!!! I was very honest with you,I said nothing about love to you but you kept loving,then to make matters worse I wanted to sleep with your friend and I did it to your face,you were mad though but you still wanted me.Then I met A****a, I would send you out of my house anytime shes coming, that was a very horrible thing I did AM REALLY SORRY,endless list of the wrongs I did to you,baby I am really sorry,.Mo,why did you not reply my message.

Mr ********** am sorry for sleeping with your wife, am a changed man now,it was wrong of me.I am really sorry from the bottom of my heart. cry cry cry cry cry

To any other girl,am sorry cry cry cry cry cry

God please forgive me, karma please don't come my way embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I boe for you oh, you too much
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Dreloaded(f): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2008
I like how sleekdot uses the fact that one girl "lied" about being a virgin as a reason for cheating then goes off and uses a girl who actually was a virgin anyway.

Some of you dont deserve to be forgiven and hopefully you never will be.

Happy New Year though!
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by chychy(f): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2008
Nairalanders, u guys won't kill me.

I've never led anyone on but 4 those whose heart i broke because i just could not say yes 2 ur love, i'm so sorry. believe me when i say i am and i know only 2 well d feeling of rejection. ******, i know u really liked me, i tried 2 love u back but i just couldn't. besides i'd rather remain a ****** 4 now.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by jkpretty(f): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2008
Ay, u are the only one i can apologise to, u sincerely showed me the heart of a man in love. Thanx for the endless calls, money, gifts. I guess i got the most expensive gift so far from u. Well, such is life. But u knew the truth, i was in love with someone else & u knew it. U wanted to forcefully take me from him but u 4got the heart is not easily given. I'm so sorry for all i did, so very sorry , & i believe i've been beaten in my own way. But why should u have asked the question "If any guy came the way i came or even bigger would u have turned in?" that statement annoid me & i thot that in future u might eventually say it to my face that i went after ur money & luxuries u splashed. Nah! there were too many pressures from people to be with u, i was feeling stupid becos that's how friends made me feel when i said i don't see the connection. Yes i knew u had a good intention but i couldn't give my heart. U wanted to use all u had to have me. U asked me to ask u whatever i wanted, i think that was the height. But i kept mute. U just continued giving. Thank God i also did something remarkable in ur life (i hope u remember?)

I threw away the promise ring u gave to me some time ago. I kept it for two years, but i couldn't keep it no more. U told me many times u loved me. But i couldn't say it back, u repeated it so that at least i would say something, but i just lookd at u & smiled but could not be returned. I went back to my then boo. (Sure u hated his name).

I didn't love u. But at least i gave it a try. Once again i'm sorry, so sorry & i pray God gives u someone that will love u & treat u good.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2008
Na Wa ooo
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by adeboo(f): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2008
oGA O WE HAVE PLENTY OF HEARTBREAKERS IN THE HOUSE.

Ok let me see, well there are people i have promised to call back and i didnt.
There are people that i have used and abused but i am seriously sorry.

But dont worry sha, what has gone around has come around - i have learnt the error of my ways and u dont even need to stress urself in saying that there is karma - dont worry, karma has already bit me in the arse.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by supercunt(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2008
must all relationships lead to something?abeg make i hear word, hearts are meant to be broken apologise for where?.LETS BREAK MORE HEART FOR US TO FIND TRUE,GENUINE AND UNDILUTED LOVE,apology my foot.

make una crucify me,i don talk my own,no shaking.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by sleekdot(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2008
@ D-reloaded
Thank God say man no be God, haba.
Hopefully they have all 4given me
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by omoovie(f): 6:43pm On May 12, 2008
2 F -- na u spoil your runs. You kissed me then told me that I was causing you to sin against God. That was SUCH a slap in the face. I've never heard that kind of break up line and I hope never to hear it again so that is why I avoided you 4 so long and turned down all your advances afterwards. I've gotten over the hurt tay tay and I hope we can be friends again. We are back to brother/sister level plus we have too many dreams and interests in common not to be friends. Cheers mate!

2 P -- wow dude wow! Talk about using me to play football. That was some serious emotional and mental trauma. Sha---I learnt a lot chief amongst them being the knowledge that no man can love me more than I love myself, more than my family loves me and more than God loves me. I guess you were paying me back for making you toast me for so long. You showed me my bottom so I could learn to reach for my top again. For that I am forever grateful and I am like gold tested in fire now P -- fresher, clearer and stronger. You even inspired several of my grrl-type rock songs! Thanks 4 that too! You know music is my therapy. No, I will not take you back. No, we can't be friends. It's just how it is. You know why. I've forgiven you but that type of stuff is hard to forget and I am human. Hope you treat the next girl better and don't put all your baggage on her head. Few are capable of handling what I handled with you.

2 all d guys whose hearts I have inadvertently broken (usually because I'm unaware you're interested because my nose is stuck in one book or another) please 4give this chica. I'm often too focused to pay attn to anything I consider a distraction. If it makes u feel any better, d 2 guys I finally paid attn to were absolution.

LIVE and LOVE people.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 12, 2008
i broke the hearts of 4 people at d same time,because i just had to choose one,im sorry to u all cry cry cry cry
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Tattooboy: 8:01pm On May 12, 2008
@jenny
what a pity sweetie

@topic
am sorry cuz i broke my ex-shawties heart by sleeping with her twin sister unknowingly
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Dreloaded(f): 8:02pm On May 12, 2008
you obviously didnrt know her well enough if you couldnt tell the differrence betwen her and her sister
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by idupaul: 8:08pm On May 12, 2008
broke the hearts of 4 people at d same time,because i just had to choose one,im sorry to u all

hmmmm i knew it, just another serial heart breaker .
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by ztyle(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2008
@ idupaul and beside she didn't mention their names?
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by SweetT1: 8:11pm On May 12, 2008
@Poster

Yeahh me too. i wish i could take it back, especially when you remember all her cries and my insecurities. It feels so bad at times. But i thank her because she made me a better person that i am today. She thought me things she never realized that i grabbed from the relationship. But some time we just think some moments will last forever, it never does. Hey, My heart (used to be) wherever you are i hope all is well. And i hope the next guy realize that you are worth more than gold. may God Bless ya !!!
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 12, 2008
hmmmm i knew it, just another serial heart breaker

rofl,childishness is a disease,idupaul wants to revenge cos i challenged d lies he posted

anyway me im not a trouble maker sha,but anybody dat wants trouble gets it in full,so idupaul just carry ur wahala go,and pretend u did not see me
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 12, 2008
@topic

i really felt for them,wen i had to choose,im saying another sorry to them cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by SweetT1: 8:15pm On May 12, 2008
jennykadry:

@topic

i really felt for them,when i had to choose,im saying another sorry to them cry cry cry cry cry cry

Was your choice worth it after all ??
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 12, 2008

Was your choice worth it after all.

honestly i made a very perfect choice,thanks for asking anyway kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by SweetT1: 8:16pm On May 12, 2008
wow.
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 12, 2008
wow.
wink
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by Tattooboy: 8:29pm On May 12, 2008
@jenny
u're a bad girl undecided, tell me what i can do to take u away from ur spouse? wink
Re: Heart Breakers,' Sincerely Appologise Here by tine(f): 8:30pm On May 12, 2008
B, sorry. I was young and had an education to acquire. Didn't know anything about love an was scared to find out. you moved on but i always felt your hurt when ever we meet.
Now you are gone and i can never see you to say sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your First Childbirth Experience / Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? / Shocking Confession! I Have Infected 31 Of My Lecturers With Hiv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.