Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns (21428 Views)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by OmoPastor(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2011
Violence will not bring any good to us but i tend to agree with the fact that they pray in the same mosque with them so they cannot pretend not to know them. even the muslims are sacred of them reason why many are quiet about them. on the other hand, killing muslims in south-south is stupid cos not all muslims there come from the north while some of niger delta kids are married to northern and southern muslims. its a pretty complex situation. killing them will not help at all.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by zubeyr(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2011
Nigerians are nothing but cowards they can't even die for their country or change their corrupt rulers by a swiping movements  like the ones we witnessed in North Africa nigerian muslims and christians alike are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites who wear their religions on their sleeves and act in the most evil ways if people in the  south south have the gut to kill muslims among them they should be  prepare to live in hell for years I challenge them to act on their treats if they have a grain of audacity and honor undecided
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Kizilala: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2011
Interesting discussions.Maybe what we really need is a balance of terror.The way things are going,boko haram won't stop.They are actually getting stronger.Maybe a taste of their own medicine will make them think twice.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Kizilala: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2011
PointB:

I don't see how Igbos will not be dragged into a war if ND go to war with Hausa/Fulani or Nigeria. There is no way we will abandon our people in the SS state. No way!

Remember they abandoned us during the war.My only concern will be for the Igbo speaking people of Niger Delta especially Delta Igbos.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by deathmen12: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2011
@dayokanu.

NA FLY BULLET GO KILL U, IDIOT,
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by alex406(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2011
This matter will surely go beyond what it is now if the ND start their own wahala,cus they will not look back. Things should be done fast so that the whole situation dont drag even the westerners into the saga. I now see the level of cowardness in this country since no single group has come out to protest. We all saw how the nothern Africans (Egypt) protested when it mattered most and today the have achieved their aim. Why cant we do something nasty to stop this Boko HaramS?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by zubeyr(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2011
all those morons running their mouths here are the first to retreat when the war starts they are not ready to give up their beers their hardcore partying their ashawos and their egusi soup and live in  permanent instability
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by GAR3TH(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2011
Nigeria: My kitchen is on fire!!!! can someone help me put it out sad

ND: I'll help, I'll set your bedroom on fire.

Nigeria: wait, what

Isn't that whats going on here? how does this solve the problem? if anything it just going to increase  and spread the conflict.

And for those of you screaming war. . .

Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by zubeyr(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2011
North Africans unlike you are not cowards and scare of death Nigeria is a nation of religious bigots who hate each other to the core thanks God I m not nigerian
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Okijajuju1(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2011
Niger Deltans and their fowl mentality.

When they dropped the Bomb in Abuja last year and killed others nko?!

When they terrorized and killed Niger Deltans during the Obasanjo Administration nko?!

Abeg make them look bush jor! Dem, Boko Haram, OPC, Bakkasi and MASSOB no difference. Persona non gratas

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by ocelot2006(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2011
Seriously, you guys need to simmer the Bleep down. This group should leave the innocent alone, irrespective of their tribes. They should either focus on BH, or let the security services do their damn jobs.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Litmus: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
Nigeria is the  land of Carry go Bring Come, which breeds misery in  those who do not have actual  experience of the country. For many with actual experience of the country, they'd simply wrinkle their noses at all the huffing and puffin going on here.

As a side note, I'm curious how or why  anyone in their right mind would believe that the ND JRC,'s  threat to kill Muslims, is because they want to avenge so-called  Boko Haram killing of southerners in the North ?

How could any sane person believe that ?  

So the ND rebels, bless their souls,  want to kill Muslims in order to circumvent further killings of Southerners and thereby save lives, huh ?  

In other words, when they finish  killing  resident Delta Muslims, who are not so resident theses days because many are local converts (i.e, southerners too),  Muslims up North will just say, 'oh, the Southerners know how to retaliate, so we had better stop killing them. Is that the plan?

This is the mental capacity of people who intend to rule in the future, is it ?

And as for posters, has it never occurred that  the intention of the ND Rebels might be ulterior? It never occurred to any of you that  their motive might be to cause civil war or that Boko Haram's motives might also be to cause civil war? And finally it never occurred to any of you that ND Rebels and Boko Haram might be working together to cause civil war ?

Here's an idea of my own no less alien that the ones most of you have been putting forward.

Foreign  powers created ND Rebels and Boko Haram as a means to push Nigeria to go to war.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by texazzpete(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
Litmus:

Here's an idea of my own no less alien that the ones most of you have been putting forward.

Foreign  powers want Nigeria to go to war.

Apart from Al Qaeda, I cannot think of any foreign power that will be interested in another Nigerian civil war.

Certainly not the Western powers; they rely on a stable Nigeria for continued supply of oil, largely free from the middle east volatility. They also rely on Nigeria to help police West Africa via ECOMOG and they rely on a strong Nigeria to curb Islamic expansionism.

Certainly not the Chinese. They're pretty much getting a good deal out of Nigeria as it is, no reason why a fragmented and volatile Nigeria would be of any immediate benefit to them.

The Russians? Nada!

nobody wants Nigeria to turn into another Somalia. Except Boko Haram and Al Qaeda.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Litmus: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2011
The above are all seductive points, i.e,  the idea that our paternalistic trading partners would much more prefer a stable environment for the procurement of vital resources. However, it also overlooks 1) the history of conflicts in Africa and 2) the cost of oil presently, which, although the word crippling might be an exaggeration, is certainly prohibitive especially in light of the financial situation   

Firstly, several wars in Africa and the currently one in Congo  are Multinational proxy wars.  Secondly, the low cost of exploited War-Situation-Oil would more than offset the high cost of peacefully traded oil .   

Again, there are other factors; Al Qaeda, as you mentioned , and  the belief held by many people smarter than you or me that America and indeed many of the developed economies of the world are enthralled to multinationals and the financial sectors. These forces are influential in the wars of exploitation, which countries like Nigeria must be wise to.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by SAOguns(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
these niger delta boys are the cum of this nation. if they are militants as they claimed 2 b,why can nt them venture in to the north and fish out the dreaded BOKO HARAM? i just cant immagine how hearthles & insensitive they are. what make them sure that boko hram are muslims when they attack mosques.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by noiseless: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2011
Anything that dragged our igbo brothers and sisters muslims or none muslims in the niger delta to war has surely dragged us the igbos in the niger east to war,whether we like it or this is no longer 1970s,1980s,1990s,this is 2000s we ll shed our blood to protect our brothers/sisters,so anyone who thinks orders is just deceiving him/herself,it doesnt matter if you think some dont see themselves same as us.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by ngozianu(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
zubeyr:

Nigerians are nothing but cowards they can't even die for their country or change their corrupt rulers by a swiping movements like the ones we witnessed in North Africa nigerian muslims and christians alike are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites who wear their religions on their sleeves and act in the most evil ways if people in the south south have the gut to kill muslims among them they should be prepare to live in hell for years I challenge them to act on their treats if they have a grain of audacity and honor undecided

slowpoke like you how many demonstrations have you participated in or spear headed.
The North africans have been robots and morons for decades under guise of ISLAM, what they did early 2011 is what only NADECO or CLO did to chase away IBB and ABACHA way over 15 years ago, No Nigerian leader elected or military can rule for 10yrs only a handful of Nigerians will chase away such leader, In short we are more courageous than all the Arab(ISLAMIC) world put together
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by rabzy01: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
Empty threat for ignorant militants. Why not start with Mujahid Dokubo Asari. Idiotttttss.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by dayokanu(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
deathmen12:

@dayokanu.

NA FLY BULLET GO KILL U, ,

Wish you the same
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2011
[size=32pt]ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY WILL BE THE DEATH OF NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTH OF THESE REIGIONS MUST BE BEATEN UP, THRASHED AND THROWN OUT OF OUR LANDS!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

OUR TRUE RELIGIONS, OUR TRADITIONAL RELIGIONS, THAT HAVE BEEN MERCILESSLY MURDERED, MUST BE RESTORED TO THEIR RIGHTFUL POSTIONS.[/size]

only by uniting under the banner of the old Gods, can all our tribes, be it Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Kanuri, etc be united in diversity, as ONE NATION.

Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by eros(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2011
rabzy01:

Empty threat for ignorant militants. Why not start with Mujahid Dokubo Asari. Idiotttttss.

You simply registered this new ID just to diss Asari Dokubo init
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2011
what are the militants waiting for ? is not the first time that Nigeria is going to WAR and niether the fisrt time experiencing a religious war or tribal WAR , oya begin dey kill una sef uselessssss yeye country!
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2011
A simple solution to all this madness.

CAll for a conference right away and split Nigeria peacefully. Enough of the killings
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Elemcat: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2011
Very Empty. No shaking
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Power1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
I prefer revolution in this country,"who are militant ? Who are boko haram ?Nigerian government yeye,they are after money,but common issues like that, they can't address it,they only have idea of introducing and printing new naira every year so that it will be possible for them to steal.( # 1,000 naira note after it will be # 2,000 naira note. Useless country.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2011
noblezone:

A simple solution to all this madness.

CAll for a conference right away and split Nigeria peacefully. Enough of the killings

NO. A simple solution would be religious reform.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by GChux1: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2011
@All, The comments here are clear reflections of the division that has so impeded Nigeria in all facets of our life. When this turns out to be an all-out-war, the pains will so overwhelm us all that we would be likened to the Somalis. I wish we never had this tribe thing in this country. It's our bane. Unity in diversity is a fairy tale. Western language and values are the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria since the invention of sliced bread. I dare y'all to get detribalised. It's good for your health. Follow the yellow brick road. Follow the West!
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by thoth: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2011
That is exactly the expected outcome of the Boko Haram Operations, Nigerians should wait and see, when the whole things escalates it will be sustained as long as possible probably more than 4 decades.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by enomakos(m): 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2011
they shall target hausa/fulani muslim only
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by POTUT(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2011
One of the below is true:

We are not a true nation.

We do not have a true president/leader.

One section is busy killing another group as if we are in a war, while another section is getting ready to retaliate. And their leaders are busy scrambling for whatever is left, quickly before the heavens finally fall.

Great drama!
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2011
I join my voice and faith to others who refuse to naysay.
Nigeria will emerge great and all murderous dogs plagueing that country shall die out of the works of their hands.

This has nothing to do with Christians or muslims.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
only reading undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Theories To Explain The Backward State Of Africa / Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People / Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.