Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,546 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns (21426 Views)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by ayusman16(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2011
Islams and Christianity has brought nothing but trouble. Remember there are religions?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by metodman(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2011
@Ayusman

I do not believe the problem is with the religions, I believe the problem lies in the interpretation and the members of those religions
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Msrikky(f): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2011
2 me,drs no nid 2 strt killing muslims, who r amongst u is sure dat d boko harams r made up of muslims, e rora se oooo,ke ma gbagbe pe ejo nbe lorun aro sunkun, count d number of pple u send 2 early grave,so u can kno all u will say 2 ur lord, we nid PRAYERS
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by ayusman16(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2011
Must our affiliation to a particular religion be an issue of contest? There are very good Muslims in the north who want meaningful development for the country and detest all forms of violence. So what happens if ND start killing everybody because they are muslims?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2011
I think this unchecked boko haram issue is headin †Φ a religious War, and αℓℓ will be affected if that happens opc,bakassi,boko haram,egbesu.etc, their killin of inocent souls will affect YOU one way or †нε other,
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by collinsJn(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2011
Yes, they should kill all the muslims in the
niger delta. Then muslims can kill all the
christians in the north. And everybody else
can kill the hömösexuals and atheists and
midgets.
I'm tired of you Nigerians. Bunch of violent,
fanatical bigots. Useless people who
deserve whatever misery they get.

Another CRETIN Talking,
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Msrikky(f): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2011
@collins jn, I jst hope u r not a nigerian/lemme say u r not in nigeria as of ds momnt,if evry1 is killing each oda n u r in naija,I hope u kno u r surely gonna b killed,n wu know4/do u know where u'll end up wt d way u jsy presented ur comment, hmn, shaking ma head,
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by collinsJn(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2011
collins Jn:

Yes, they should kill all the muslims in the
niger delta. Then muslims can kill all the
christians in the north. And everybody else
can kill the hömösexuals and atheists and
midgets.
I'm tired of you Nigerians. Bunch of violent,
fanatical bigots. Useless people who
deserve whatever misery they get.

Another CRETIN  and a Big COWARD Talking, people can be TERRIBLE.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by collinsJn(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2011
@ Ms_rikky (f), Are U So Blind Dat U Can Not Read, and See @ The Same Time Dat I Copied That Comment.
Am Not The One That Said That
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Msrikky(f): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2011
@collins jn, ofcourse I'm not so blind,I jst hope u'll stop spreading/quoting d qoute 4rm wuever posted it, let's encourage PEACE
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by collinsJn(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
Ms_rikky (f), U Were Quick 2 See Dat, But U Fail 2 See Me CONDEMNING HiM ?
GOD 4Bid Swit Heart, I Can't Be Advocating 4 Violence, Nigeria Is My Country, And We Sure Will Make It a Nation Dat We all and Our Generations 2 Come Will PROUD Of, So Help Us God.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
opc wants to compare charms,machete with grenade and machine guns. COWARDS .
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by executinal(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2011
year 2015
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

And how has his failed biafara prevented ibos from being killed like rats daily in the north ? All his attempt didnt add value but heightened ethnic distrust in Nigeria.
 mumu, the fact that you fought alongside with the fulani,  has saved the yorubas from being massacred in the north abi, Fo.olish boy
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by wascom2: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2011
Nigeria is about to for apart no reservation about that. Let us all stop this cowardice threat, if ND want to be killing muslims that's fine, let northerners too start to kill all christians,and let the trend continue to degenerate. Before you know it, it will escalate to the point that muslims will start brutal attacks on christians and vice versa. I advise every every one to return back to there fathers land before they add to the death toll of another civil, religious and tribal war in nigeria.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2011
executinal:

year 2015
ehen, wetin happen?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by ufot(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
Killing all Muslims in delta state will NOT be the answer. That is why we have more educated people in the south. The Federal Government needs to act right.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by sniperwolf(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2011
The South at the brink of war with the North
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by otiigba1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
why dont we just sell nigeria (whole country) to china, and share the money between the south,north,west and east so they can go and create their own countries, maybe all this killings will stop
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by guonno: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
WHEN I HEAR THE WORD ISLAM, I REMEMBER THE DEVIL AND ITS DESTRUCTIVE NATURE. SS be WISE! The lives of innocent and weak mothers and children are on the line. First, u will notice the igbos are seriously leaving the north (an advice given to them long ago by ojukwu) infact close to 10 of my uncle has re-established in igboland, while another 7 are planning to do so. Most igbo in the north has sent their family back to the east. If niger delta spills any northern muslims blood, the north will retaliate in a deadly manner which could triger a serious war. Now what i want to tell u is that only ss will fight the whole of north if a war erupts, i know the igbos will not join the north to fight the ss because of their (igbo) brothers (bayelsa, rivers, akwa ibom, cross rivers, delta igbos, asabans, etc). On the other hand the igbos will not join the ss to fight the north because OJUKWU had always told them not to do that, and now that he is dead i doubt if they will disobey his orders. Have it at the back of your mind that the yorubas will not fight with u (SS) and that it will be worse if they (YORUBAS) join the north. MAY GOD DELIVER SS FROM THE HANDS OF THE YORUBAS THAT WILL SURELY SABOTAGE, AND NORTH THAT WILL NOT SPARE ANY SS PERSON. MY ADVICE IS TO DO WHAT THE IGBOS ARE DOING TODAY- PULL UR PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH. If the seaport, international airports, and other things are put in place today, the few remaining igbos will come home from north and SW.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by bashydemy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
Hmmmm i guess this problem of Nigerian is getting out of hand, our politicians has finally make us we we dont want to be, I can smell civil war in making
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2011
ufot:

Killing all Muslims in delta state will NOT be the answer. That is why we have more educated people in the south. The Federal Government needs to act right.
Even the christain ND cant guarantee the safety of the lives of yoruba muslims in their region.Maybe FG should look at the potential threat gathering storm as a national emergency.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by nduchucks: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Even the christain ND cant guarantee the safety of the lives of yoruba muslims in their region.Maybe FG should look at the potential threat gathering storm as a national emergency.

@bolded, Einstein moment. smiley Iwoyi ni aro ti arugbo nsu'kun omo (na him be say, old mama wey dey for denial and wey dey hide her body from men in her youth, come dey cry for child after she don reach menopause).

Lets hope GEJ's administration has not yet reached the proverbial menopause. I personally believe that there is enough time to arrest the situation.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Challas(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2011
Tribal War not Civil war Looms, but is 4 good!!!Looters be on Red Alert!!!,
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by jason2010(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2011
Geeeeze, can we all get along. This ain't nothing nice. SNC is probably the best solution at this point. NIGERIA simply ain't working. BH is bombing, ND militants and OPC are threatning to retaliate. MB is advocating for disassocation from the core north. SE will probably pick up arms soon too, because they are the ones that are affected most by all the recent bombings . The whole situation is a mess. My people we need to come to the table and discuss about NIGERIA
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by BIGERBOY1: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
How sad, I have never seen any northerner here condoning or encouraging BH, on the contrary they condemn and try to dispell the popular believe that every northerner supports BH.(if am wrong provide a link to the contrary) but some here openly and outrightly support and encourage murder in the south! NOW TELL ME WHO R THE EXTREMIST.?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by babaowo: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2011
Lord have mercy!!!
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by ak47mann(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
The thing is now gatherings like a cloud in the sky, well Nigeria is becoming very volatile for humans to absorb peacefully, N.D have had enough of bullying from the majority tribes, Hausa/Fulani have proved to them that they are not relevant in Nigerian political system,and SW which share the same faith as them, didn't help the situation when they have the chance to amend things in Nigerian political structure instead they keep passing power to each other like they are the only groups in Nigeria regardless.
Now poo have hit the fan everyone is getting the heat.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by WilyWily4: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2011
BIGER BOY:

How sad, I have never seen any northerner here condoning or encouraging BH, on the contrary they condemn and try to dispell the popular believe that every northerner supports BH.(if am wrong provide a link to the contrary) but some here openly and outrightly support and encourage murder in the south! NOW TELL ME WHO R THE EXTREMIST.?
Have u ever lost someone up North?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2011
BIGER BOY:

O boy if northerners dont have regards for southerners lives,why should southerners give fu-ck if they have attempts to retaliate ? There is no point pretending all is well especially now that the threat level is getting high !
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by BIGERBOY1: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2011
Wily¬Wily:

Have u ever lost someone up North?

As I type my cousin lies on gwagwalada with a leg short courtesy of suleja bomb, so don't play me the victim card, and anyone who has sincerely witnessed a bomb blast scene will not wish it on anyone even his enemy trust me.

And since when did killing in the south become a solution to killing in the south, no wonder we have dumb leaders, we r also dumb as well.

They say if u think education is expensive try ignorance, trust me u don't want to try conflict or war just because u take ur relative peace for granted,
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
[size=20pt]Mohammed had chronic gonorrhea and probably died from it. Thats why all muslim men bend and pish and wash their dik of puss. The muphucker got that shitte from his first wife, aisha, who happened to be far older and owned and operated a brothel. It was a mutual agreement from the beginning. You see, in those phuckin camel days of old, a man was like an insurance policy since all his relative will end up in his fight, fast-foward to today and the only comparison is a wwf bout. Aisha married that pashkun schizo phuck to keep unsatisfied customers off her big behind. He (pish be upon him) got impotent and hated women for it. Thats why mordern day islam hates biatches. The dude was phucked up from the get go: illiterate, schizo and clapped out before he got to his 30's.
Any mushkins can shuck my phat pink dik![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses / Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. / ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.