Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns (21423 Views)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by youngmonie: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2011
Beaf:

Army take over the country? Lol!
Thats a dream mate! Those days are long gone, any coup today will amount to a declaration of war.

We are missing out the import of JRC's message. They are asking for all Northern Muslims to leave the ND immediately and for all ND people to start returning home. It is an ominous message that better be taken seriously. If things go full hog, then Nigeria is about to say goodbye to oil and free meals forever.

If the ND decides to break free, there will be little anyone can do, as all the money Nigeria makes comes from there and you cannot prosecute a war on an empty stomach.

R u for real??, Beaf u cn do beta than this!!!
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by ziccoit: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
A christian millitant group threatening to wipe out all Muslims In a region under the guise of being liberal. They are just declaring a religion war that will be fought right under their roof. Kill all Muslims my foot. Na rats, start and let see how it plays out. Stupid goats.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Beaf: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2011
youngmonie:

I am for real.

It is best we look at the realities on the ground, wars need vast amounts of money; in that regard, the ND is totally underrated in the average Nigerian mind.
If the ND decides it has definitely had enough, only the US would be able to exert pressure to keep the country together; the problem will be way too big for the rest of Nigeria. To make matters worse, it is 100% certain that the SE will follow suit, closely followed by the Middle Belt; like the ND, those two regions are quite unhappy; even the SW has shown dissatisfaction with OPC's show of force a couple of days ago. If the ND leaves, Nigeria will rapidly implode.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2011
Let them start with Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokubo who is also a Moslem and within their reach
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by member479760: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
Confusion, killing your own people in the ND just because they are muslim, then the wisdom is questionable.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Afam4eva(m): 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2011
I think when they say they'll kill muslims, they're not referring to the fake ones. They're talking of those who inherited islam from their forefathers.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by honeric01(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
Can these people just keep quiet?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
afam4eva:

I think when they say they'll kill muslims, they're not referring to the fake ones. They're talking of those who inherited islam from their forefathers.

We were all idol worshippers in the time of our forefathers before foreigners came
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by emmatok(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2011
Beaf:

I am for real.

It is best we look at the realities on the ground, wars need vast amounts of money; in that regard, the ND is totally underrated in the average Nigerian mind.
If the ND decides it has definitely had enough, only the US would be able to exert pressure to keep the country together; the problem will be way too big for the rest of Nigeria. To make matters worse, it is 100% certain that the SE will follow suit, closely followed by the Middle Belt; like the ND, those two regions are quite unhappy; even the SW has shown dissatisfaction with OPC's show of force a couple of days ago. If the ND leaves, Nigeria will rapidly implode.

Your Hypocrisy knows no limit .

You openly give you to support MEND, but when it comes to the OPC you say another thing.

Please which group in the SW showed their dissatisfaction with OPC's show of force.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Beaf: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
emmatok:

Your Hypocrisy knows no limit .

You openly give you to support MEND, but when it comes to the OPC you say another thing.

Please which group in the SW showed their dissatisfaction with OPC's show of force.

Ok, I support OPC and I will join my local chapter. Satisfied now?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Sike(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2011
honeric01:

Can these people just keep quiet?

Tell them oh!
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Lovine: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2011
Ms_rikky

I believe they are all Christians, good talk
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by youngmonie: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2011
Beaf:

I am for real.

hmmm, Interesting FACT!!
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by nedu210(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
Hmm  i no fit shout, i no fit talk, just watchin, lookin, and keepin my ear on the ground u knw wat i mean.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
Niger Delta-militant Group should know that all Muslims are not bad, there are even some good ones among them that are far better than some pastors, so whatever you people are doing please do with wisdom and Understanding. Mind you I'm a christian.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by flofashon(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2011
ALL OF YOU GUYS CRYING FOR WAR, DO YOU THINK YOU'LL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE,DO YOU KNOW THE HARDSHIPS,SUFFERING AND GENOCIDES THAT COMES WITH WAR ALL OUR POLITICIANS INCLUDING MYSELF WOULD JUST FLY THEIR FAMILIES ABROAD AND WATCH YOU GUYS KILL YOURSELVES.
I THINK NIGERIA SHOULD HOLD A UN SUPERVISED REFERENDUM ON SEPERATION IN TO FOUR DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, I SEE A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR THE NIGER DELTA WITH ITS ABUDANT HUMAN AND NATURAL RESOURCES.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2011
flofashon:

ALL OF YOU GUYS CRYING FOR WAR, DO YOU THINK YOU'LL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE,DO YOU KNOW THE HARDSHIPS,SUFFERING AND GENOCIDES THAT COMES WITH WAR ALL OUR POLITICIANS INCLUDING MYSELF WOULD JUST FLY THEIR FAMILIES ABROAD AND WATCH YOU GUYS KILL YOURSELVES.
I THINK NIGERIA SHOULD HOLD A UN SUPERVISED REFERENDUM ON SEPERATION IN TO FOUR DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, I SEE A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR THE NIGER DELTA WITH ITS ABUDANT HUMAN AND NATURAL RESOURCES.

I fear fear for Northerners if Nigeria split, the ND make their point clear when they started, boko haram making unrealistic point.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by philip0906(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2011
can somone please tell me what da heck is happening? 
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by PointB: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
I don't see how Igbos will not be dragged into a war if ND go to war with Hausa/Fulani or Nigeria. There is no way we will abandon our people in the SS state. No way!
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by clip: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
I do not support killing but if that will solve the problem so be it
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by vivika(f): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2011
But, But, But, Islam is a peaceful religion? Yeah Right! And Pigs Fly!
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 12, 2011
^^^ You mean pissful religion? undecided
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by OCCULTIST(m): 4:04am On Dec 12, 2011
When is the WAR going to Start? Has they set a date? I can't wait to hear BIAFRAN NATIONAL ANTHEM. Maybe Ojukwu's Spirit will divide Nigeria LOL
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by whiteroses(f): 4:27am On Dec 12, 2011
clip:

I do not support killing but if that will solve the problem so be it
monkey banana

i smell local or civil war in nigeria but i pray it doesn't manifest, the problem is uncivilisation
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by bashydemy(m): 4:36am On Dec 12, 2011
Keep my finger cross oo
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 12, 2011
Both parties, an elaborate ploy by the devil to kill off as many people as possible in hopes of catching them unprepared for the afterlife and sentenced to a most dire ending.

We wrestle not against flesh and blood oo.
In the mean time, everybody suppose don buy gun(s) put for house for your family safety.
I don dey talk this thing tey tey now. Everyone, make sure you're ready for anything.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by texazzpete(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2011
youngmonie:

Welcome to Nairaland, newbie. I take it you weren't around when Beaf LIVED for the moments when he could gleefully report that innocent policemen were being gunned down by the MEND millitants. You ought to have seen him capering with joy when MEND millitants sailed over to Atlas Cove and gunned down innocent civillians as well as a Christian Naval officer who left behind a wife and two young kids (both less than 10 years old).

These days, he's so strident in his condemnation for the Boko Haram terrorists that one would never think that he was once the biggest fan of the bloodthirsty MEND terrorists.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2011
When iz da killing gon start ?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Remii(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2011
Was Mujaheddin Asari Dokudo in that meeting too, are they going to kill him too,
What about Muslims that are Niger Deltans and those from other part of the country that are not killing or bombing like the misguided boko harams,

Do they have evidence what these BH nonsense are doing were agreed to by all Nigerian Muslims?

Do they also have evidence that everyone killed in the North East Nigeria are non Muslims?

It is painful that some misguided people hide under the cover of religion to main and kill innocent people but wanton killing of more innocent people is not a good response.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by anydek: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2011
Nonesense and empty threat. Make them try and see what will follow it. Nonesense.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by islamrules(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2011
Boko-haram and Mend should STFUP. They should leave us alone.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by igiveuhope: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2011
Angry polititians in th name of religion bought guns and bombs and trained some on how to kill ourselves for thm to gain or stay in power and also move freely.militant groups why do u kill innocent people while th criminals ar enjoying themselves,setting more games 4 u to play to appease their selfish ambition.Militant groups in Nigeria,think b/4 u strike,gud target,gudnews 4 all,wrong target,th worst thing will happem.THATS WHAT THFY WANT,DO NOT ALLOW THM .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki / Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday / Nigerians Criticize Peter Obi Over El-Rufai's 2014 Detainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.