Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns (21422 Views)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
BIGER BOY:

As I type my cousin lies on gwagwalada with a leg short courtesy of suleja bomb, so don't play me the victim card, and anyone who has sincerely witnessed a bomb blast scene will not wish it on anyone even his enemy trust me.

And since when did killing in the south become a solution to killing in the south, no wonder we have dumb leaders, we r also dumb as well.

They say if u think education is expensive try ignorance, trust me u don't want to try conflict or war just because u take your relative peace for granted,
I just dont understand you.do you actually think the northerners will stop the attack on southerners ?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by kizito96(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2011
Nigeria is now a failed state. Cry my beloved Country
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2011
While I feel the pain of my fellow brothers in the South, I think going after these 'muslims' is not the way forward. IMVHO, the ruling class and rulers should be the ones attacked and eliminated, the earlier we do that the better it will be for us. I am sure that now their wives and children are being secured visas of peaceful civil countries while they lounge in their bunkers and loot and wait for the worst to happen (if it will ever happen), meanwhile dem dey loot go. They dont give two f.u.cks about whether BH/JRC/OPC/Egbesu are cancelling one another or not, these are the ones we should be after.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2011
While I feel the pain of my fellow brothers in the South, I think going after these 'muslims' is not the way forward. IMVHO, the ruling class and rulers should be the ones attacked and eliminated, the earlier we do that the better it will be for us. I am sure that now their wives and children are being secured visas of peaceful civil countries while they lounge in their bunkers and loot and wait for the worst to happen (if it will ever happen), meanwhile dem dey loot go. They dont give two f.u.cks about whether BH/JRC/OPC/Egbesu are cancelling one another or not, these are the ones we should be after.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by wellmax(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2011
Let there be peace this christmas.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by BIGERBOY1: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
fresh_dude:

Gbam!

Why don't GEJ slap samba if he feels bad at the exploits of BH or the other way at that of JRC, these guys don't give a f.uck, our it seems the chronic poverty we endure or see others endure daily has warped our collective phsyche, if not how in heavens name do you as a sane person condone murder for what ever reason, shouldn't we be questioning our leaders for failing to provide something as basic as securing lives and properties (forget electricity), if we can't do that, then of what use is democracy or the right of custodianship of our petro dollars we bestow on our leaders, if we will resort to killing ourselves at the most flimsiest excuse, and allow criminals reign in our midst. There is something fundamentally wrong with our ways.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by ramalot(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2011
Another one
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Scetchmaster(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
It seems a lot of people are stupid.U are earing and watching everyday hw this northernans are killing inocent people everyday both yoruba & igbo are bombed in their land 4 no reason.Youth corpers also pay d price.I nearly cried when i watch this disc recorded in jos pleteau crisis com see MASS BURIAL 4 what reason.All dis northernans are muslim bombing churches i don't know whether dey know whom they are serving or what their holy book is teaching them.ND are wasting time if i discover any nuclear weapon 2day(which am working on) i swear there will be nothing like hausa/fulani in d world.Youba lets wakeup , u too invent something.I read dis morning dat a mosque is bombed in sapele with local rocket (good).Let think u can support people like us to carryout numerous scientific application that is burning in our head day & night but money is killing our dreams china,isreal,japan,india,germany,russia and america has no two head.And i promised dat by all means our vision mission shall be fulfilled.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by humblebee: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2011
killing all muslims in ND will not help, it'll only lead to a war and that's exactly what they want, so they can do what they know how to do best but i still believe top muslim clerics are not doing enough, this bigots respects them a lot and yet they are not coming out to condemn it publicly, yet when its few months to elections you'll see them at occasions receiving all manner of gifts and giving silly lectures
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2011
Scetchmaster:

It seems a lot of people are silly.U are earing and watching everyday hw this northernans are killing inocent people everyday both yoruba & igbo are bombed in their land 4 no reason.Youth corpers also pay d price.I nearly cried when i watch this disc recorded in jos pleteau crisis com see MASS BURIAL 4 what reason.All dis northernans are muslim bombing churches i don't know whether dey know whom they are serving or what their holy book is teaching them.ND are wasting time if i discover any nuclear weapon 2day(which am working on) i swear there will be nothing like hausa/fulani in d world.Youba lets wakeup , u too invent something.I read dis morning dat a mosque is bombed in sapele with local rocket (good).Let think u can support people like us to carryout numerous scientific application that is burning in our head day & night but money is killing our dreams china,isreal,japan,india,germany,russia and america has no two head.And i promised dat by all means our vision mission shall be fulfilled.
Bros i feel you.Something must be done asap !
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by LagosBoi2(m): 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2011
It's true we are gonna split come 2015. I am beginning to understand why it was predicted.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by zenus(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2011
I smile war
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2011
No Comment smiley smiley smiley
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by poweredcom(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2011
Rubbish take, what do mean by kill all muslim,

please Nigerians activist should stop all this wrong tactics, Ok, instead of them to go to aso rocks and bomb the senetors they are now trying to pour fuel on fire,
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2011
wow. Come on! Africa, you have GOT TO DO BETTER THAN THIS. undecided

[size=3pt]this may sound fuked up but things like this make me thank God for slavery.
I HATE to say it but seriously.[/size] lipsrsealed grin

this is just sad.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by EzeUche(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
There would be much more bloodshed if the people of the South did not follow Christian religion but followed our traditional religion.

Just imagine if the majority of the Ijaw still worshiped Egbesu or if the Igbo still worshiped Ikenga or Amadioha.

No one would be spared, because that would have been the laws of our clans. Christianity has pacified us.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by EzeUche(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

wow. Come on! Africa, you have GOT TO DO BETTER THAN THIS.  undecided

[size=3pt]this may sound up but things like this make me thank God for slavery.
I HATE to say it but seriously.[/size]  lipsrsealed grin

this is just sad.

Really at the super small font?

We already know how dangerous Jamaica is, no offense. Do not act like that gyal.  grin
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Rotime1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
My guyz, with all these diparities i can guess dat sooner dan my earlier predicted time, nigeria will SURELY bcome history. Whao! Am really exited. At last, there wil no longer b forceful and unprofitable co existence again.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nattyacid: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2011
Piece of advice: Run for dear life.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by kettykin: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2011
any ardent reader of Nairaland political section should not be surprised at what is happening now ,infact i long expected this a log time ago, well . i expexct to see what happens in the next few days as i heard some bombings in jos , the game changer will come when the Aba or Onitsha boys enter the game and i pray they dont get tempted to enter the game now as the game has nmot matured enough(unlike Nzeogwu who struck too early just by witnessing operation wetie only for the SW boys to make a U turn and beat a retreat accusing Nzeogwu of killing sw leaders), the real preparation for Bokoharam started very late , i think now that the security units and National intelligence agencies have not really lived up to billing, intelligence and postulations in Nairaland will keep being of interest now.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by kettykin: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2011
The real preparation starts once there is a rapid return of Igbos from north to south
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by youngmonie: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
Kai see Nigerians see how they are turning ur heads up and down  oya start killing each other. This is  the hand work of  those that dint want GEJ in power, it said it will cause religious and ethnic tension, that its a northerner that should be there. Isnt it happninng now??, I wonder IF we cannot for once just be NIGERIANS rather than jus taking this ethnicity thing to a whole new level
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by kettykin: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2011
@ poster How come you are talking as if people have not tried to be nigerians for once , is your idea of being nigerian is to be there until one slowpoke from the north kills you
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by juman(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2011
kizito96:

Nigeria is now a failed state. Cry my beloved Country

Nigeria will break.

That is the best solution to our numerous and very complex problems.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Ruklaw: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2011
Probably dis myopic minded JRC does'nt know the population of muslims in ND compared to xtians in d north, shld reprisal attack happen, and hu says it is d xtians dat has been targeted of BH, go and research better b4 doing somtin silly, cos d last tym I checked, BH were killing islamic scholars dat goes against their blv and the law enforcement agents are their primary target as a revenge 4 killing their leader. And lastly does a bomb evade muslims and kill xtians in d same building or are law enforcement agents only xtians or the assasinated guy dat received OBJ in borno a xtian or the assasinated former borno ANPP guber candidate a xtian or is d assasinated ANPP vice chairman in Borno a xtian, d list of BH assasinated victims in borno goes on, lets think b4 acting.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by aurenflani: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2011
the only ones in nigeria of today who enjoy this kind of threats and hope for it to start are the khaki boys - opportunity are clearly presenting themselves. i bet u the first serious short against the muslims as an entity in d s/s would draw such reaction overwhelmingly and instead of killing christians in d north the armed forces will simply be empowered to roll their tanks and capture every politicians they can lay their hands on and u will hear from the radio "fellow nigerians, ".
The army is d only ones keeping this country as one.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Ruklaw: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^^^^^^

Gbam, u hv said it all.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Beaf: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
aurenflani:

the only ones in nigeria of today who enjoy this kind of threats and hope for it to start are the khaki boys - opportunity are clearly presenting themselves. i bet u the first serious short against the muslims as an entity in d s/s would draw such reaction overwhelmingly and instead of killing christians in d north the armed forces will simply be empowered to roll their tanks and capture every politicians they can lay their hands on and u will hear from the radio "fellow nigerians, ".
The army is d only ones keeping this country as one.

Army take over the country? Lol!
Thats a dream mate! Those days are long gone, any coup today will amount to a declaration of war.

Ruklaw:

Probably dis myopic minded JRC does'nt know the population of muslims in ND compared to xtians in d north, shld reprisal attack happen, and hu says it is d xtians dat has been targeted of BH, go and research better b4 doing somtin silly, cos d last tym I checked, BH were killing islamic scholars dat goes against their blv and the law enforcement agents are their primary target as a revenge 4 killing their leader. And lastly does a bomb evade muslims and kill xtians in d same building or are law enforcement agents only xtians or the assasinated guy dat received OBJ in borno a xtian or the assasinated former borno ANPP guber candidate a xtian or is d assasinated ANPP vice chairman in Borno a xtian, d list of BH assasinated victims in borno goes on, lets think b4 acting.

We are missing out the import of JRC's message. They are asking for all Northern Muslims to leave the ND immediately and for all ND people to start returning home. It is an ominous message that better be taken seriously. If things go full hog, then Nigeria is about to say goodbye to oil and free meals forever.

If the ND decides to break free, there will be little anyone can do, as all the money Nigeria makes comes from there and you cannot prosecute a war on an empty stomach.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by otokx(m): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
I am in the Port Harcourt and all are welcome to do their business be you Muslim, Christian, Hindu or Jew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' / Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election / Atiku To Cut Short Europe Trip To Attend Osun PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.