Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns (21429 Views)

N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Chyz2: 1:22am On Dec 11, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Empty threat!!! If they are serious, let them start by killing Alhaji Dokubo Asari. Nonesense and ingredients. smiley

i dont think that the bombing of the mosque in sapele was an empty threat. wink
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by kasiem(m): 1:25am On Dec 11, 2011
I wouldn't want any form of threat or protest from igbo folks, they should silently hit at once.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by nanidee(f): 1:31am On Dec 11, 2011
TĦey should carry out their threats already. Wε are tired of hearing all these warnings. Please wε need action. cheesy
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 11, 2011
jason why d sudden change of attitude to sw people,dont u want republic of southen nigeria anymore?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by jason123: 1:40am On Dec 11, 2011
chima12:

jason why d sudden change of attitude to sw people,dont u want republic of southen nigeria anymore?

I still do but I dislike ignorance or insults against the SS. That is what some Yorubas are fond of doing which pisses me off!
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by igboboy1(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2011
As far as I am concerned Yoruba muslims (like bluethooth) are in cohoot with their northern partners and thus need to be dealt with in the SS period,
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2011
jason123:

I still do but I dislike ignorance or insults against the SS. That is what some Yorubas are fond of doing which pisses me off!
You must joking if you think yorubas will like to live with you people.How many times since you were born have you seen yorubas coming out to threaten any ethnic group with death ? All we have been preaching is self-defence and reprisal attacks !
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by lagcity(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2011
considering all the signs, i swear, if the next civil war catches any ethnic group by surprise and unprepared, then that group really deserves to be wiped out.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by victorazy(m): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2011
I wish these things will turn to another civil war. Am happy people have seen what Ojukwu was crying about during d day.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by igboboy1(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2011
lagcity:

considering all the signs, i swear, if the next civil war catches any ethnic group by surprise and unprepared, then that group really deserves to be wiped out.

i couldnt have said it better
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Pukkah: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2011
Does this mean that they will kill any Southern Muslims they see and spare Northern Christians? There are Muslims in the South (SW,SS especially) and there are Christians of Northern origin. Is this their strategy not tactically wrong? Is the problem about religion or tribe? Can Nigeria be successfully divided along religious lines?

It is now no longer debatable that Nigeria is very sick and should be treated. A National Conference of all ethnic nationalities must be convened in order to address these fundamental issues and if attempts to mend Nigeria fails, the peoples should be allowed to drift apart peacefully within agreed timelines.

Obviously, the National Assembly which the anti-Conference people usually use as an excuse has failed woefully and is not capable of addressing the problem. Is this how we would continue to watch as the problems get worse and fester?

Violence, killings, reprisal attacks are not good for anybody and will only increase the death toll of the innocent and the vulnerable. War is not the same thing as thumping one's chest on the internet and saying to others that you'll kill them off in one week. In reality, is it that easy?

The best form of victory is the one that is achieved without bloodshed.

Nigerians must talk NOW!
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by deols(f): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2011
to those of you in support,

it is so easy to incite hatred and issue death warrants on your PC.

It wouldnt be too gross to wake up everyday to find your neighbours dead just cos they are Muslims and because certain people somewhere else av decided to be uncouth in manner.

How so much you would love for the bullet aimed at ur Muslim relatives missing road and finding itself on your chest.

Victory in war is never about who is right. It isnt even about the fittest sometimes. You might be surprised that your utterances are worse for you.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2011
victorazy:

I wish these things will turn to another civil war. Am happy people have seen what Ojukwu was crying about during d day.
Abegi oju-iku was a selfish dude who only wanted to capitalize on the recurring crisis to further his own hidden agenda.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by mykali(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2011
deols:

to those of you in support,

it is so easy to incite hatred and issue death warrants on your PC.

It wouldnt be too gross to wake up everyday to find your neighbours dead just cos they are Muslims and because certain people somewhere else av decided to be uncouth in manner.

How so much you would love for the bullet aimed at your Muslim relatives missing road and finding itself on your chest.

Victory in war is never about who is right. It isnt even about the fittest sometimes. You might be surprised that your utterances are worse for you.

victory in war is about who is left after the war. . .and i'm very sure who will be left
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by igboboy1(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Abegi oju-iku was a selfish dude who only wanted to capitalize on the recurring crisis to further his own hidden agenda.

as an olodo-wa pikin you are nt expected to know anything, ojukwu wanted to capitalize on the crisis ok we hear, Yoruba fought for one nigeria so y are they now demonstrating via opc about sectional divisions? Short sighted ofe manus,
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by namfav(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2011
lets see
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by kasiem(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2011
namfav:

lets see
when poverty don blind hausas finish? How all this blind hausa beggars go take see?
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by saintneo(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2011
Pukkah:

Does this mean that they will kill any Southern Muslims they see and spare Northern Christians? There are Muslims in the South (SW,SS especially) and there are Christians of Northern origin. Is this their strategy not tactically wrong? Is the problem about religion or tribe? Can Nigeria be successfully divided along religious lines?

It is now no longer debatable that Nigeria is very sick and should be treated. A National Conference of all ethnic nationalities must be convened in order to address these fundamental issues and if attempts to mend Nigeria fails, the peoples should be allowed to drift apart peacefully within agreed timelines.

Obviously, the National Assembly which the anti-Conference people usually use as an excuse has failed woefully and is not capable of addressing the problem. Is this how we would continue to watch as the problems get worse and fester?

Violence, killings, reprisal attacks are not good for anybody and will only increase the death toll of the innocent and the vulnerable. War is not the same thing as thumping one's chest on the internet and saying to others that you'll kill them off in one week. In reality, is it that easy?

The best form of victory is the one that is achieved without bloodshed.

Nigerians must talk NOW!
The best form of victory is the one that is achieved without bloodshed. ~ Pukkah Absolute intelligence.

But on Nigeria must talk. Who and who are really ready to talk and abide by the agreements of the talk.

Are we going to invite the two-faced leaders already that we have to do the talking? These greed leaders have tendency of putting their selfish interest first before the people. If this talk will occur what will be discussed is it peaceful co-existence (I don't see it coming)? With reference to the recent ACF congress in Kaduna, where most of the key players were not present, the people present do not represent the opinion of the entire people of the north especially the middle belt.

Or is it separation (I don't think it will be easy without some gunshots fired)? We already know how difficult it is to fight a war, the people of the East know more about this; I doubt if any man from the East is interested in fighting a war so as to be independent.

One thing is definite, this union is coming to an end soon. The more violence we have, the more it continues.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by ikechukz(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2011
i can smell war in nigeria.and this go worst pass biafra war.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2011
igbo boy:

as an olodo-wa pikin you are nt expected to know anything, ojukwu wanted to capitalize on the crisis ok we hear, Yoruba fought for one nigeria so y are they now demonstrating via opc about sectional divisions? Short sighted ofe manus,
And how has his failed biafara prevented ibos from being killed like rats daily in the north ? All his attempt didnt add value but heightened ethnic distrust in Nigeria.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by metodman(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2011
Nigeria is really sick. One minute its religion, the next minutes its tribal problem
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by ibrobell(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2011
This is wrong wrong wrong.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by metodman(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2011
Nigeria is really sick. One minute its religious fight, the next minute its tribal problem.

Am sure it will soon be a fight between Nawarudeen and Ansarudeen or white garment church and pentecostals or even witches and wizards.homo and hetero sexual fight
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by otokx(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2011
everyone should calm down.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by kasiem(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

And how has his failed biafara prevented ibos from being killed like rats daily in the north ? All his attempt didnt add value but heightened ethnic distrust in Nigeria.
the failed biafra has made it that igbos raise alarm and fight back, whenever that they're attacked. But, the yorobos will forever remain silent even if they clear all the yorobos in the north.
N.B we still have the statistics of the number of corpers that died after the election.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by metodman(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2011
nawarudeen vs Ansarudeen

Orthodox churches vs Pentecostal churches

Witches vs Wizards

Homosexuals vs Heterosexuals

Hausa vs Fulani

Niger vs Delta

Yor vs Uba or lemme say Odu vs Duwa

Bia vs Fra

Middle vs Belt

Abeg make me relax and attend tolerance classes

Peace
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2011
[size=24pt]We Are On The Road To Mogadishu[/size]
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Nyntynplus: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2011
Are all indigenes of ND christians??
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by Ess: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2011
Too many idiots in this forum just like their brothers-the ND militant, OPC and boko boys.
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by yolde(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2011
Its like non of you here has tasted war, war is not jst sumtin u start, Ask the survivors of the Biafran war, We as young Nigerians should be talking about tolerance n accomoding one another, The politians have finished dividing us by using our heads, its rather sad,

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by whiteroses(f): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2011
well our priest said Satan is the owner of this sinful earth and he rules the world, Jesus wish to save some of us into eternity is why we are christians I believe Satan resides in Africa most probably in Nigeria. This calamity is not childs play bomb today kidnap tomorrow. Arm robbers kill family, witches ate baby. Now the niger deltans wants to fuel the tribal and religious calamity. If they do and kill Muslims the bloody no conscience northerners will wipe them out and poison their waters
Re: We Will Kill All Muslims In Niger Delta-militant Group Warns by kasiem(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2011
@yolde, leave matter for now. Opc thinksay dem dey win war with matchetes and charms. Nor be dat time russia go dey fight for front, adekunle go dey shout for back. Na only one ogbunigwe go clear dem with dia autonov.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC / FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses / ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.